Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"T-Truth be told I have no clue. D-Don't care enough right now. Only care about this fuckin ass right now. G-Got a spell on me I swear." He let out with a low, animalistic growl, moving harder and harder.

She moaned loudly and squirmed her hips, or tried to anyway. "Y-You're addicted to me, master, admit it~ s-since our first night together, you could never get enough of me~ you called me your queen~"

"F-Fuck it fine, I admit it. I'm addicted to you, Dialen." He hissed, slamming hard into her. "I-I've got it real bad." He snarled.

She screamed and climaxed hard, her juices leaving a puddle on the bed. The ropes disappeared and she weakly held herself up. "Th-That makes me...more happy than you realise, master~💕"

He moans loudly and slams faster. "F-Fuck what spell have you put on me~?! I've never been this addicted to anything or anyone~!! I can't get you out of my fucking head~!!"

She blushed darkly and moaned weakly as he kept using her. "N-No spell, I-I promise...I-I just love you...that's all...~!" She said. What an awkward time to say that. He probably would have preferred if she lied to him.

He said nothing, only laced his fingers with hers and pulled her into a deep kiss as he moves slow, but brutally hard

Her breath hitched and she squeezed his hand, butterflies fluttering like mad in her stomach as she kissed back, moving her free hand to reach and tangle her fingers in his messy dark brown hair.

He held her close and kept the kiss deep and heated. He moved and pinned her other hand down, holding it tightly as well. He was grunting and moaning into the kiss, his breathing ragged and heavy.

She grunted and moaned into the kiss as well, rocking her hips to help add some kind of friction. She held his hands tightly, her toes curling from the pleasure. "B-Beau~" She moaned against his lips, "I-I'm gonna cum again~ I-I think this is the last I can manage~ you're too much for me~❤"

She kissed him again, deeply, passionately, squeezing his hands tighter before her breath caught and she tensed up hard, her hips grinding against his as she climaxed hard, the puddle under her growing bigger.

He arches and moans loudly, slamming hard into her before spilling his final load into her. "H-Haaah fuck~!!" He roars.

She fell forward against the bed, used and exhausted. She struggled to open her legs to look at the tally marks, "T...Twelve...a record that will be...hard to beat..."

Her heart skipped and she pushed herself up carefully to kiss him softly, "I love you, too...I'd do anything for you, Beau...no matter what it was or the risk it warranted..."

The ship slipped out from jump space, and soon docked st a port. "Alright.. Ready to do that shopping?"

She used her magic to cover her bear form, a simple tight shirt and short shorts. She hugged his arm as she followed him out, "Are you as excited as I am~?"

"Oh, I always am." He smirked. They headed into a store. After this large haul, he could afford to do some shopping in a nicer port.

Back
Top Bottom