Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh I'm going to abuse you, not your kindness." He snarled. He forced her onto her side and firmly slapped her ass.

She gasped and moaned loudly, already drooling as her juices gushed from her shuddering pussy. "M-Master~!! You're so cruel~!! I love it~!! I love it so much~!!"

"Oh I am loving just how fucking easy it is to break you." He said. He slapped her ass again and again, a sick grin on his face and a cruel laugh escaping his lips.

She would have cum right there if it weren't for the denial spell. She simply writhed as best as she could with the bindings, her eyes unfocused and her moans guttural.

He smirked. "Aw poor succubus. Need to cum?" He asked, slapping her ass until the skin turned red. "Can you still focus?" He asked, slapping faster. The pain was so good, the ropes slightly digging into her, the stinging of his hand adding to the already immense ache between her legs.

She was lucky she could remember her own name at this point. She only grunted and moaned at his abuse, her pussy flooded and swollen, begging for release.

He smirked deviously and chuckled. "Don't tell me a daemon of lust can be so easily overpowered~?" He teased, "Do you need a moment~?" He asked, ceasing his slapping. He gently ran his hand over the red, stinging flesh.

Her breathing was labored, eyes still unfocused. "L...Lesser daemon..." She managed, "I'm not...nearly strong enough...to be considered among the greats...like succubi..."

"Lesser daemon or not, can you focus on one thing if it were presented to you?" He asked, lightly swatting her ass to try and get a reaction.

As she turned, she was greeted with the sight of his massive, throbbing cock. He forced her onto her side to face him as he suddenly began pushing his cock past her lips.

Her eyes widened and she grunted in surprise before her eyes became half lidded and her tongue stuck out a bit to make more room.

He moans lowly and grips her hair tight as he starts pushing his cock more fully into her mouth before slowly rocking his hips.

She grunted and moaned around him, her pussy gushing again - once again begging for release. But she didn't beg for it, only obeyed his will.

He moans lowly and soon, he was pumping his cock deep into her throat. "H-Haah, fuck~!!" He hissed, bucking and rocking his hips slowly.

She was gorging on so much lust that she felt irredeemably drunk, drooling around his cock as his need for self gratification outweighed his need to repay her for her kindness. She didn't mind at all. She loved it, in fact. No other mortal made her feel like this.

He smirked darkly and continued throat fucking her, the pace slow at first but steadily began to pick up. He was huffing and grunting, everything he did was just continuing to drive her crazy.

It wasn't before long that he felt his climax closing in. He huffed and moaned louder, she knew what was coming next. His cock throbbing, his juices dripping and his body twitching and writhing in pleasure.

Oh, she couldn't wait. It felt huge, she could feel it in the build up. She was shaking harder than she was before.

He let out another cruel laugh and forced her onto her back, carefully removing his cock from her throat. He straddled her and wrapped her tits around his cock tightly, moving quickly. He moaned loudly and moved back, shooting his massive, thick load all over her massive tits.

He didn't think he would ever see her look so betrayed. She could only watch as his massive load painted her tits and chest and she couldn't even get a single drop.

He pulled back with a smirk. "Sorry about that, I've always wanted to make a mess of your tits..~" he said. He moved and grabbed the marker, leaving another tally on her inner thigh.

Back
Top Bottom