Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He suddenly gripped her hair tight and forced her back as he moaned her name loudly, his cock pulsing and throbbing hard as he shot his hot, fat load of sticky cum all over her face.

"Haaaah~!!💕" She held out her tongue to catch what she could, his potent seed dripping off her, "Thank you, master~~"

He huffed and panted. "No, thank you Dialen. I've never met anyone who would beg for that." He growled. His cock pumped out a little more, slowly dripping from his tip.

He watched her leave and shook his head before biting his lip. "Fuckin succubus." He grumbled. The ship exited the jump and soon enough they were navigating through a small planetary ring, looking for the outpost.

She was back in that dangerous robe again, comfortable enough on the ship to wear simply that until she got real clothes. "Do you think after we transfer the cargo I could go clothes shopping, master?"

He took one look and growled softly. "Sure thing." He checked a screen and brought the ship around slowly. "Alright either hide or change, we'll be docking in about ten minutes." He said.

He nodded in affirmation. "Lock the door and there's a pistol in the lockers next to the showers." He said. Soon, they were ready to dock. He pulled into port slowly and waited until he heard the hiss of the docking clamps to grab his blaster and head into port.

He simply took out his wallet and flashed his forged ID card. It read "Nero Vargas, Western Trade Union".

"What are the contents?" He asked, "We've been having problems with petty smugglers recently so my boss wants to know everything that comes in and goes out. I apologise for any inconvenience."

He paused to take a long drag. "Medical supplies, mainly. Need to be kept temperature controlled." He said.

"I'll have to have security verify that, Mr Vargas. Just precautionary, just trying to control a growing issue." He said

He nods calmly. He really hoped that the dealer had labeled everything properly. He took another drag to keep himself calm, reaching to discretely thumb off the safety of his pistol.

He motioned for a nearby sercurity officer to check one of the crates and the armored gentleman moved to a random box, pressing the override every temperature controlled box had and taking a peek inside. He stood there staring for an awful long time.
"So where is this all going to, sir?" The dock worker asked.

"I don't know where it's going, my boss told me that another shipping company would be picking it up and carrying it the rest of the way." He said. He took another drag, deeper and longer this time.

"It's all good, Scott." The officer called and sealed the box again. Scott nodded and let him carry on his patrol before returning to Beau. "Well, Mr Vargas, it appears that you are all set. You're free to stay in the port or mosey on your way." He said, giving a nod, "Have a good one, sir."

Beau nodded. "Thank you sir." He said. He filled out the paperwork, keeping his hands steady as possible before hesding back into the ship while drones unloaded his cargo.

"We're almost out of here. Just stay put for now, Dia." He called. Once the cargo had been unloaded, he sighed in relief and calmly exited the port. He safely navigated them away and punched in new coordinates before he realized that in this timespan, he hadn't heard or seen anything from her. "Dialen? You back there?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom