Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He made a noise and quickly made sure that the safety parameters were set before he moved towards the room. "Alright, alright, let's have it then.." He said.

He made a noise and opened the door slowly. He wasn't annoyed with her at all, thankfully. Just happy she was still on board. Who knew what it was, maybe a new lingerie, or a new spell, or her in the shower. His mind swam with ideas and he began to feel himself swell. Again? She surely had some kind of hold over him. The door opened slowly and he peered inside.

Dia was on the bed, propped up against the pillows with her ridiculously long char colored hair pulled into a bun. She was bound, from neck to ankle, in a silken red rope; her arms were bound behind her and her legs were tied into a bend at the knee and tied open with things like "stress relief here!" and "24 hour cum dump" written along her thighs and abdomen.
"Ready to leave tally marks, master~?"

"Oh thank god." He said. He quickly removed his pants and shirt and moved over to the bed. He was almost fully hard already. He moved and rubbed his cock against her clit, wanting to hear her moan. "Not gonna lie I was hoping you'd beg to feed after I was done." He hissed.

"No but it almost did. Fuckin dealers had the wrong labels I think." He huffed. "Fuck it. Don't care anymore." He growled. He was stone solid in no time. He grunted and slowly began pushing into her. The ropes rubbed against her skin perfectly, adding a slight burning friction to his already rough movements.

"Yeah? Well fuck I guess my cock can't get enough of you." He growled. He suddenly slammed hard into her spot and moaned lowly. "F-Fuck, you're already this fucking wet? God you're a hopeless, broken little toy aren't you?"

She cried out and nodded, "Yes, master~! Only for you~! No one else, not even His most Unholy~!!" She cried, "God, I'm melting already~!!💕"

"Already? Fuck you are not gonna last through as many marks as I'm gonna give you if you're losing it already." He growled. He slammed hard and fast into her without warning, only moving for his pleasure. Hers was secondary at the moment.

"And I fucking planned on it." He snarled. He dug his nails into her thighs and bucked hard, suddenly moaning and growling like a feral creature. He moved as hard and as fast as he possibly could, biting roughly from the sides of her breasts up to her neck.

She moaned her praises in a chorus, her juices already gushing from her. He could easily see her pussy swallow his cock over and over, loving the sound of skin slapping against skin.

He was drooling already, huffing and panting. "Dialen." He suddenly said, not stopping or slowing down. "Can you cast still?"

"You know what you want and this time I'm obliged to give it to you." He said, slamming harder and faster into her. "You can use whatever little trick you have to get as many loads from me as you can." He snarled.

He immediately felt a familiar heavy weight on his limbs, Dia's eyes glowing brightly, "I won't make you sensitive, that's far too cruel for such a kind master~ a lower stamina will do me just fine~❤"

He huffs and grunts, panting already. It wasn't before long that his cock began to throb hard inside her. "F-Fuck, that worked..~" he said.

She didn't stop her loud cries of bliss, knowing Beau loved them more than anything. She was just so wet and always growing wetter. "I'm glad, I'm so glad~! Oh please fill me, leave as many marks as you wish~!! I'm yours, I'm nothing but your cum bin~!! Pump me to the brim~!!"

He arched hard and suddenly tossed his hesd back, roaring her name loudly as he slammed hard into her and released a massive load inside her, filling her to the brim. "F-Fuck~!!" He hissed.

He smirks and picks up the marker, leaving one small tally mark on her inner thigh. "Make yourself sensitive. And then cast a denial spell. Something to stop you from cumming endlessly under the torture I'm gonna put you through." He ordered.

She bit her lip and her eyes flashed before she started squirming again and her breathing picked up, "D-Don't abuse my kindness~" She pleaded.

Back
Top Bottom