Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirked. "Well that's great to hear." He smirked as he moved back over and laud his cock over her entrance. She could see it, what she needed and wanted most was right there.

She gave a weak nod and her eyes flashed for a second before she started to shake, "P-Please be careful, it's like a weak dam.." She begged softly.

He leaned down and kissed her gently. "I can do that at least~" he said. He slowly pushed into her, moaning lowly. "H-Holy shit."

Her fists clenched tight behind her back, her moans weak but loud, "N-No, I'm close...~! I-I'm gonna cum, master...~!!"

She gave a shrill scream as she suddenly climaxed harder than he ever thought she could. Her body writhed in her bindings, her pussy squeezing him so tight he thought it would burst, juices flooding out of her in heavy waves. She was sputtering in tongues, so lost that she forgot what language she was supposed to use.

He let out a loud, strangled howl as he suddenly erupted inside her, flooding her insanely tight pussy with another fat load.

He pants and marks a third tally before slamming into her again and again, roaring and panting. "F-Fuck~!!"

"I can't, I can't, it's too good, I'm cumming~!!" She cried before screaming his name and climaxing hard once again, her walls even wetter and tighter than before.

He roars louder and dumps another load into her. "F-Fuck~!!" He pants. "Y-You can't fucking get enough can you~?!"

"Y-You're the one...who told me to put on a denial spell...on top of sensitivity...!" She protested weakly, "You deserve this...!"

She cried out and screamed, overwhelmed and overstimulated and loving each second of it. She couldn't get enough of him even if she tried. He was just so perfect to her.

She had passed out a couple times but knew that wouldn't stop him. She faded in and out, waking up to him tit fucking her or throat fucking her and loved that he didn't stop for any reason. She didn't even see how many more tallys he had put on her.

He was pounding away at her second entrance, and had filled her several times between her passing out and waking up. He was close, and the tally marks now numbered eleven. Surely, he wasn't human.

She melted when she realised it wasn't her pussy he was pounding, "B-Beau, God, you absolute animal~❤ haaah~~ I didn't know you were into anal~" She moaned

He snarls loudly and slams hard into her, loving the way her ass rippled with each thrust. "Spur of the moment. Too good to stop." He snarled, smacking her ass hard

She cried out and melted more, "F-Fuck, please tell me you aren't actually human~ you're an incubus, aren't you~? F-Fuck, that's why you can fuck me numb and leave me so full for so long~!"

Back
Top Bottom