Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She groggily looked over and whined softly, "I want...your cock...please...let me worship you, master...~"

He moaned lowly and watched her, his eyes still cold and mischievous. "Such a good girl, Dia." He growled.

He was loving every second, every moment of it. "F-Fuck yeah, Dialen.. Fuck that feels great." He hissed

She kept it slow and steady, moaning lowly around him as she worked. This was thr purest form of love and adoration she could show him.

She moaned and continued for a while, not once stopping to complain or bother him. She was just enjoying pleasuring him.

He was relaxed, growling lowly in pleasure. He loved this. To a much greater extent, he loved her. But he knew she knew that.

She pulled back and licked up and down his shaft so she could speak, "Master," she breathed gently, "when you cum again, would it be rude of me to ask you to paint my face with your massive load of cum~?"

He snarls lowly. "Oh, no, not at all." He growled. "Thank you for asking, Dialen." He snarled. "You will have all you ask for~"

She blushed hard, "Tug my head back by my hair and just bust all over my face, Beau~ that's all I ask from you~" She moaned before stuffing her throat full of his cock again.

He arches hard and roars loudly. "F-Fucking greedy little slut, you really can't get enough of this cock, can you?"

She shook her head as best as she could, working him steadily still as she worshipped him. If it didn't risk her losing her daemonette status, she would dare to place him above the Dark Prince Himself.

He hissed louder and tangled his fingers in her hair as his cock began throbbing in her throat. "F-Fuck, you might be crazy and cock addicted, but I don't know if I've ever had this much fun before." He growled lowly.

She gave a blissful whine, glad to know that no other woman gave him such enjoyment. Her nails ran along his thighs gently to try and add to his pleasure.

"F-Fuck, I'm getting close. I bet the anticipation is killing you, huh?" He asked, his tone low again. He loved watching her worship him, watching her go absolutely insane over him.

She gave a weak nod, she had been waiting patiently for a while now. She didn't want him feeling rushed since he had finished plowing her into a dust not too long ago.

He huffed again, feeling his cock throbbing harder and harder. He kept silent, knowing that the torture would kill her, so to speak. She could taste his juices, sweeter than ever.

She tried to keep calm but she couldn't wait to taste him. She waited this long for it, no reason to get worked up now.

Back
Top Bottom