Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She couldn't take it, she was going insane. He could feel how wet she was getting. "B-Beau, please...I'm losing my mind...I don't want to charm you to get my way...~!"

He smirks and bites her shoulder as he grinds her against him, suddenly grinding his hot shaft against her swollen clit. "Oh you think you're gonna charm me~?" He tugged on her pert nipples, smirking deviously.

He chuckles and continues. He had to admit, it was tempting with her being this wet. He got an idea. He suddenly moved his cock away and slowly moved his hand down and slowly worked her clit with his thumb, pushing two fingers into her slowly to get a better feel.

She was almost in tears, squirming and grinding against him. She was absolutely flooded, soaking his fingers heavily in her juices.

He actually let out a low moan, loving how wet she was. He slowly wiggled his fingers inside her, his breathing a little heavy. His cock was burning hot between her thighs, juices beading up at the tip.

He chuckles darkly, laying back and moving to press his cock to her drenched core. "Alright, alright..~ Go nuts, Dia."

She gave a breath of relief and slid down over his cock in a reverse cowgirl, moaning loudly as he stretched her shivering pussy. "Oh fuck...~!! D-Did you get bigger...~?!"

He moans lowly and smacks her ass hard. "F-Fuck I dunno but you got a hell of a lot fucking tighter~!" He hissed. His cock throbbed hard, stretching her walls almost to their limits.

He smirks and moves to fold his arma behind his head, taking out another cigar. "Sorry, sorry. Go ahead, have your fun."

She arched her back for him, making her ass look fuller as she moved her hips steadily over his cock, "O-Oh, by the Prince~ oh fuck, Beau, it's so good~!!"

He moans lowly and takes a deep drag from the cigar, smacking her ass lightly. "Fuck, it's so fucking tight." He snarls.

"Do you want me to cum so soon, master~?" She asked, voice shaking. Her walls were shuddering hard around his cock, juices leaking from her with each rock of her hips.

"Mmm~ The idea is tempting. But I do want you to enjoy yourself~ I'm just having my fun back here~" he said, lightly swatting her ass again.

She had to stop to focus on fighting her orgasm. "I...I can try a denial spell...? W-Would that amuse you, master...?"

She gave a soft whine before nodding. She muttered something in tongues under her breath and nothing really seemed to happen before she started moving again, "O-Ok...please don't make me regret this...~"

He smirked. He smacked her ass hard, again and again. "How would I make you regret it, Dia?"

She moaned loudly, nails digging into her thighs. She didn't respond, either she couldn't focus on a comeback or didn't want to talk back to him. Either way, watching her jerk and cry out as she rode him when he slapped her ass was very ego boosting.

Back
Top Bottom