Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Then set the autopilot..." She said and cupped his cheek, "Please...let me ease your pain..." She said softly before gently bringing him down to kiss him. Her lips tasted like honeyed fruit.

He made a noise and slowly kissed back. Why now did she taste so good? He could feel his stress melting away.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, her torn dress finally falling from her body as she pressed against him. Maybe she was doing this for him, to help him, to repay him for all that he had done for her.

He made a noise and took them both to the cockpit. "Alright.. Let me set the computer.." He said. He sat down and set the computer, setting coordinates for their next port.

"Maybe you can finally buy me some actual clothes when we make port...~" She teased, running her hands under the front of his shirt and gently moving her nails over his abs.

"Yeah.." He made a noise. He seemed distracted, but her actions seemed to make him at ease. He checked for close ports, before choosing one and setting the destination. "We can go buy clothes.." He said.

"You're much too kind to me, master..." She said gently, "I don't deserve you..." She nuzzled his neck gently before slowly kissing up and down along the pulsing vein.

He made a noise and relaxed in his seat, his breathing slowing down. "Anything for you.." He said. She could taste his lust starting to grow. Faintly, but steadily.

"A ruthless killer needs to have some redeeming quality.." He said. He reached for his cigars slowly, by feel.

She gently retrieved his lighter and lit his cigar for him, "I'm still naked, you know...and this ship is rather cold...~"

"I could either rob the bed of it's blanket and walk around like a mammoth worm or my master could show me another redeeming quality and take me to the bed to warm me with his body...~" She replied, returning his lighter to his pocket.

He made a noise and twiddled the cigar between his fingers for a minute. "Yeah, I'm supposing he could.. Lemme go ahead and make sure everything's good here.. Meet me in the bedroom. I'll be right there."

She kissed his cheek and his ear, "Don't keep me waiting, master...~" She whispered, a faint charm in her tone.

He made a noise and growles a bit. "Damn daemon.." He muttered. There was still much work to be done, so he stayed a bit at the controls to make sure everything was done properly.

"Beau..." She was in that robe again, showing off dangerous amounts of creamy skin, "Now you're just being mean.."

He looked back and made a noise. "Mean? I gotta make sure we don't steer off course and into an asteroid belt.." He said. "Fuck that robe is dangerous."

"I told you to put it on autopilot.." She pouted, folding her arms under her breasts. It only made them more tantilizing.

He couldn't help but stare. Was it the charm? "Sorry, Dia.. Autopilot needs to have parameters set.."

Back
Top Bottom