Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

As he headed to the bedroom, he noticed the solar clock read two-forty five. He had only been in the cockpit for fifteen minutes. That little brat tried to guilt him.

He smirked a bit. He entered the bedroom and leaned against the doorway. "Hour and a half huh?"

"Yes, of course, I would never take advantage of you like that." She stated, still pouting. She was on her stomach, the robe showing off her back and stopped just under her ass.

He moved over and gave her ass a firm swat. "Then why was I only in the cockpit for fifteen minutes~?"

"The lying, the guilt tripping to get me to bed faster? Ringing any bells?" He asked, slapping her ass again.

"M-Master, no, please, you'll make me cum~!" She whined, loving each swat and sting, "What kind of punishment would that be...~?"

He smirked. "I never said I'd let you cum." He said coldly, smacking her ass hard before letting her come down. Each time he built her up, he would let her orgasm ebb away.

She was drooling heavily, her breathing labored as she death gripped the blankets, "M...Master...~! P-Please forgive me...~! I was just so lonely...~!"

"Mm.. Nah." He said, smacking her ass hard. Her skin was burning a bright red, stinging blissfuly. He tugged her tail, watching to see her reaction.

She gasped and moaned loudly as she squirmed, her juices coating her thighs heavily. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me~!"

"Mmmmm I dunno, Dia. You did get pretty huffy with me back there." He said, beginning to smack her ass hard again and again.

She gripped the sheets tight, "I-I'm gonna cum~! I'm sorry, master, I'm sorry~! I was just playing around, I swear~!"

He smirked and stopped right before she came, moving to sit her in his lap, her back against his chest as he roughly opened the robe and began roughly fondling her soft breasts, biting along her shoulder.

He smirks and continues. She could feel just how hard he was, throbbing and straining against his pants. Would it be enough to drive her mad? Who knew. He tugged on her pert nipples, before moving and caressing her thighs.

Her head fell back against his shoulder, her tongue sticking out slightly as he abused her, "I-I'm sorry, Beau...~!"

He smirks and continues, his hands dangerously close to her core. He suddenly stops and keeps one of his hands on her thigh. He moved her forward a bit and freed his cock, moving her back over his cock, sitting in a way to part her thighs with it. If she thought he was being cruel before, this was horrible torture.

He smirks, his cock throbbing between her thighs. "I dunno, Dia..~ I kinda wanna keep tormenting you..~ I'm loving this~"

She whined and squirmed against him, her soft thighs squeezing his cock gently, "N-No, please, I said I was sorry...~!"

He hissed softly and made a low noise, loving the sensation. "Oh I know but I know you love me being cruel~" he said, moving his hands back up to her breasts. With all of her squirming and shifting, his cock was now much closer to her core, almost touching her clit.

Back
Top Bottom