Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He lets out a loud, cynical laugh as he began relentlessly smacking her ass, loving just how wet she was getting. He bucked hard against her and continues, her ass once again turning a bright red.

She was shaking, drool dripping from her lips as he abused her. Her walls were shuddering hard around him, right there on the brink of climax but unable to follow through. "O-Oh master~!! O-Oh Prince, it's too much~!! How could you~!! How could you abuse my kindness~!!"

He smirks darkly. "Oh you love it though, don't you?" He asked. He continued his brutal torment, loving how she reacted. "I'll tell you when to release the spell. I'm not satisfied quite yet."

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a bastard aren't I?" He smirked. He continued, moving his slaps and swats all around her well rounded ass, making sure nothing went numb. "Too bad you absolutely love it when I'm cruel." He hissed before he forced her up and slammed her back down onto his massive cock.

She screamed, arching her back hard. "I love everything about you, master, not judt your cruelty~!" She whined.

He smirks and continues, wanting her beyond broken before he let up. He tugged her tail and ground against her, growling lowly. "Fuck, how are you feeling~?" He asked, after a longer time spent torturing her

"I-I can't take this torture~! I want to cum, it's right there~! It's right there and I want it so bad, master~!" She wailed.

He smirked and relaxed a bit. "How sensitive are you now, Dialen~?" He asked. He let her orgasm ebb away to test.

She bit her lip and muttered something under her breath before her grip on his thighs tightened in anticipation.

He moved very slowly before growling lowly and blowing a cool jet of air onto the back of her neck.

Her breath hitched and she let out a strangled moan, her walls squeezing tight around his cock mercilessly.

He moans lowly and forces her onto her back as he suddenly starts slamming into her, moaning louder. "F-Fuck yeah, this is the best." He hissed.

She laid limp on the bed, overwhelmed and slowly gorging on his lust. Her moans came out as weak whines of bliss as he drilled into her. She looked drunk and dazed, eyes half lidded as he used her.

He huffs and moans lowly, slamming into her spot. He looked down at her and grinned a bit. "Need a second?" He panted.

He smirked and continued, huffing and panting. His cock throbbed hard inside her. He bucked and slammed into her spot, growling. Was he close?

If he wanted her broken, he sure as hell got it. She could barely register what was happening, only being able to recognise the pleasure he pushed her through. She was rather weak as a daemon if she couldn't last very long with him.

He loved it, however. This was beyond satisfying. His bresth hitched. "F-Fuck I'm gonna cum~!!" He suddenly hissed, moving faster and faster.

He suddenly roared and slammed balls deep into her, flooding her tight pussy with a massive load. "F-Fuck!"

Back
Top Bottom