Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"F-Fuck.. I-I guess we gotta starve you to last a full one with me huh? Or I gotta be high again.." He teased, panting. "Need a second or sre you done?"

What a handsome sound. She could listen to it forever. She reached up in her haze and cupped his cheek, her thumb gently caressing his cheekbone, "I love you, Beau..." She breathed weakly. Either definitely broken or super drunk from feeding.

He chuckled a bit. "I guess I really did break you huh.." He said as he leaned down to kiss her. "I love you too, Dia.."

She smiled weakly and passed out, her head lulling to the side. Her full luscious lips were parted slightly with her faint breathing, her cheeks still flushed a faint pink. She definitely was worth the trouble, wasn't she?

He smiled a bit and sparked up a cigar before kissing her cheek and moving to look out on the balcony.

She was out for a few hours before finally coming around. She sat up and looked around groggily before getting out of bed, a short silk robe appearing on her body; tied loosely and hanging off her shoulders, "Beau...?"

He made a noise and looked back. "Damn.. You look good in that.." He said. He moved back from the balcony. "What's up?"

She smiled softly and shook her head, "Nothing...have you been standing out there this whole time...?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head against his chest.

"Yeah, the port is pretty from up here.." He said. He held her and caressed her back gently.

She gave a noise of agreement, just enjoying being in his arms, "Do you want anything, master...? I can order anything you wish, credit free~"

She merely nodded and enjoyed his petting a bit longer before moving away to turn on the holovid. The robe stopped at the very top of her thigh when she sat down.

"In other news, there have been reports of sights of the elusive smuggler known as Beau Castalan in the Namura star system."
"Beau..." Dia sat up slowly, looking and sounding scared.
"As you are all aware, Beau Castalan has multiple bounties marked against him, all exceeding one million credits."

He huffed and cursed a bit. "Don't worry about it. We'll jet out tomorrow and that'll be the end of it." He said.

She glanced back at him and nodded, "Ok.." She muttered and stood, focusing really hard and changing into a petite blonde woman with modest clothes and hooded cloak, "I'll go get us some food. Please stay indoors so no one will see you.." She said and moved to kiss him, "I'll be back, master.."

He made a noise and made sure his pistols were armed, burning quickly through another cigar. "Fucking Trade Commission. Nosey bastards."

She came back some time later with a lot of quick meals for them to eat, staying close to him out of worry.

"We'll be fine.." He said. The morning came after a restless night of sleep, and the two of them quickly made their way to the port. He fired up the ship and soon enough, they were off and away from the port.

"See? I told you we'd be fine.. Now we gotta just hide out until things cool down.." He said.

Back
Top Bottom