Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He suddenly shuts off the water. The next thing she knew, she was pinned to the bed, with Beau's cock wrapped between her breasts. He was being cruel and teasing her, not letting her taste him or feel him in any way besides this. "I wanna hear you beg. I want to see a fucking puddle on this bed again." He growled lowly.

She exhaled a breathy moan, watching his cock move slowly between her breasts, "How shall I beg, my master~?"

"Desperately." He snarled, bucking his hips and pumping his cock through her breasts again and again. He smelled wonderful, and his lust was tantalizing.

"Oh, master, I have begged for you to use me since I entered the shower~ since you have shown me your true face, I have craved your affections~ I want nothing more than to be used for your brutality~" She moaned.

"Good. But beg." He snarled, bucking his hips harder and faster. It was so tempting for her, juices beading up at the tip, hot and pulsing between her breasts.

"I asked you to beg, I want you to fucking beg." He snarled, moving his cock only slightly faster. "If you don't, I'll sit herr and pleasure myself and not allow you to indulge."

"No, master, please forgive me~!! Give me your fat cock, I need it more than I've needed anything~! I'll do whatever you ask, I swear~!" She begged.

He smirks darkly and moves back. "That's better." He said. "Where do you want to be?" He asked her? How kind of him.

She looked upon him with awe, her face flushed, "Right here, master, I want to gaze upon your magnificence~"

He smirked and moved over her, pressing his cock to her entrance before popping the tip in with a low moan.

He moved slowly and pushed deeper into her, hissing and gripping the bed tight. "F-Fuck it's tight."

He huffs and moves to fully sheath himself inside her with a low moan. "F-Fuck, fuck! A-Almost too fucking tight."

"N-No fuck no it's incredible." He growled. He started moving slowly, his cock stretching her walls perfectly, throbbing hard.

He huffs and forces her legs up and to the sides, slamming from tip to base with each rough thrust.

Back
Top Bottom