Tempting Fate (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She tried to focus through the waves of pleasure, muttering something under her breath before he slowly started to feel heavy. Like weights were tied to his limps. Not encumbering but it was definitely noticeable.

He huffed and slammed into her harder. He was not pleased. "Wh-What the fuck did you just do..~?!" He roared. He slammed hard into her and moaned loudly. "F-Fuck, sneaky f-fucking succubus~!!"

She cried out, gripping the pillows tight, "I-I just lowered your stamina a little, that's all~! I just wanted to keep up with you~!"

He roared and slammed deeper into her, feeling himself grow much closer much quicker. "F-Fucking ask me next time..~!! Before you fuck with my body!" He snarled, digging his nails into her thigh.

Haaah~!!💕 It isn't permanent, I swear~! It'll fade in a couple hours~! Please forgive me, I just wanted to enjoy more time with you~!" She cried.

He snarls and moans louder. "F-Fuck you I'm getting close already!!" He hissed, slamming faster and faster into her. That sent a shock up her spine, she would be able to get more out of him.

"Oh please, master, fill me up~! I want it, I need it~! Give me all that you have, I am your loyal slave~!" She pleaded.

"F-Fuckin crafty little succubus maybe I should just paint you with it, not let you feed off of it just yet." He growled lowly.

"No, master, please~! I'm sorry I angered you~! I just wanted to appreciate you more~! Fully enjoy your power~!" She whined, "Don't punish me so harshly~!"

He huffs and slams harder and faster into her. "Y-You're lucky this pussy is too fucking good. I-I would love to paint you but I can't focus long enough to pull out~!!" He roared, slamming faster and faster. "F-Fuck, cumming~!!" He roars as he slamms balls deep into her and fires off a massive load into her.

She melted into the mattress, moaning weakly as his cock pumped his thick load inside her wanting pussy. "So much~ so potent~ I could gorge on it for eternity and never bore of it, master~❤"

He huffs and pants hard. "C-Crafty little whore I swear." He said. "You look drunk, still too much for you~?"

She looked up at him with lust hazed eyes, biting her finger gently, "You're so verile, master~ any succubus would be honored to have you sustain them~ I'm just so glad it's me~💕"

"Oh you are a crazy one, aren't you?" He huffed, needing a bit to lose the sensitivity. "F-Fuck I'm sensitive.." He groaned.

"Only because I've had a fine meal~ I'm spoiled, I get to have it whenever I want~" She moaned weakly, "Shall I remain still so you can recover~?"

"You wouldn't keep still even if I ordered it, not when you can feed easier~" he teased. He bit his lip hard and slammed hard into her spot, moaning loudly.

She cried out, her breasts bouncing at the force of his thrust, "D-Don't shame me for enjoying the finer things, master, it's rude~" She whined.

"You like it when I'm rude." He snarled as he latched onto her breast, only moving faster now.

She cried out and tangled her fingers in his hair, "I do, I love it, it's almost too much for me~!" She moaned.

He snarls into her breast and slams harder into her spot, biting along her breast to her collar bone to distract himself from the sensitivity.

She was drooling, her legs wrapping around his waist to push him deeper, "M-Master, I'm so close...~! It's too much, you're too much~!"

He huffs and growls lowly as his hand slowly works over her clit, his cock throbbing inside her

She gasped and arched hard as she suddenly climaxed, her walls squeezing around him tightly as she screamed his name in raw ecstasy.

"F-Fuck too tight, too tight I'm cumming~!!" He roared as he slammed desperately into her and fired off another load into her, his head spinning slightly.

She gave a dazed whine, almost way too full to keep feeding from him, "T...Too much...~ you're too much for me...~" She whimpered blissfully.

Back
Top Bottom