Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Katerina only moved out of the way when she knew Alex wouldn’t interfere. She stood next to her brother and watched Terra alike everyone else. When she stepped up to her Katerina met her gaze with a calm nervousness, remembering their last encounter hadn’t ended...well. So when Bear suggested she check on her she was about to protest when Alex gave her a look. This wasn’t up for discussion. Feelings aside, Kat had a job to do for Terra, to be her therapist. Sighing she nodded and trudged off around the house, reaching the pool and then the pool house. She hesitated at the door then tried and found it unlocked, swinging it open.

“Hey Terra? Bear wanted me to check in on you. As your...therapist of course. Thank you though. For teaching him that lesson,” she stepped inside and shut the door, looking for the hell hound.

Terra was in the shower, sitting on the floor with cold water spraying her down. Her eyes were wild and unfocused as she was gripping her head and trying to keep herself from going out there and killing the young male. How she'd managed to keep herself from doing it before was a mystery to her but the moment she was in her home she was almost overwhelmed by the need and in human form, she could taste the blood on her tongue, between her teeth, she could feel the thick liquid on her neck, chest and hands. The icy chill of the water did nothing to sooth her heated skin as she was focusing on the tile floor, completely naked. Her body was a wonderful example of what a woman should look like until you got below the belt. Where there was normally a nice pink clit, sat a limp nine inch cock, easily about an inch in a half in girth.

Her legs were hunched up to her chest as her lips were blue and her teeth began to click against one another but she wasn't moving, hell she was barely blinking. All she could see was the blood swirling down the drain and everything in her being was screaming at her to go get more of that blood and let it soak into her skin like she was trained to do. Hell Hounds didn't show mercy and they didn't take prisoners. They were brutal and efficient.

Looking around and seeing no sign of her she heard the shower going and the door slightly ajar. She took a step forward and stopped. Seeing Terra naked and wet? Was that really a smart choice? But listening for a moment she could tell that something was wrong by the way the water was falling down, she could hear it hitting Terra’s skin, but delayed, almost like she wasn’t standing...

Worried that there might be something wrong, Katerina steeled herself and pushed the door open a few inches, peeking in. Then she pushed it so it swung wide and stepped in.

“Terra?! Terra what’s wrong?” She grabbed the knob and shut the freezing cold water off, her lips turning blue, “mother moon you look freezing. Here.”

She grabbed the closest towel and wrapped it around her, genius eyes concern in her face as she rubbed the towel on her arms to warm her up and found her skin giving off heat, despite her teeth chattering. She hugged the girl with the towel, trying to get her to stand. She hadn’t even look down yet. She didn’t want to mix concern with arousal.

“Hey Terra, can out hear me? Talk to me. What happened?” She asked, both out of concern as herself and her therapist. It wouldn’t be until she dragged Terra to her feet and could wrap the towel better around her body that she had to look down and stopped frozen in her tracks, staring at what dangled between her legs.

“Is that a...?” She paused, looking up at Terra’s face. Fuck it, nows not the time to ask how the hell she has a cock. I have to get her out of this trance.

“Terra? Terra please talk to me,” she tried to reach her, standing there holding her up. Words weren’t doing much. Holding her didn’t seem to be helping any either.

“Terra,” she whispered, afraid of what this might be. She knew most mental conditions. This ticked the boxes for quite a few, but PTSD was at the top of her list, along with a panic attack. Was she trapped in a memory? Caught in fear and anxiety? Lost in a time gone past? Or was it something worse?

Kat couldn’t leave her like this. But getting her out of the tub would be a challenge, and picking her up would risk the chance of touching something she shouldn’t. She had to break Terra out of the trance. She had heard a trick that panic attacks could be stopped by holding the breath. But she couldn’t even break through to Terra to ask her to hold her breath, and plugging her mouth and nose could have much worse effects. There was...one other way.

Biting her lip she decided to go for it and gripped Terra’s cheek softly, leaning in and kissing her deeply. One of her books had said people often hold their breath during a kiss. She hoped this would work.

Terra didn't even register that someone was in the room with her, and while she felt someone touching her, she couldn't break her eyes from the blood. Her vision was almost completely red and whoever was touching her was seriously in danger if she lost control. As she was stood up she felt the soft cotton feeling of a towel being wrapped around her and heard a faint voice calling to her. Trying to move her eyes away from the blood she couldn't bring them to move and it wasn't till she felt a pair of soft lips pressed against hers that her vision started to clear. Slowly but surely the red in her view bled away and soon she was looking at Kat's face, pulling her head back with a gasp to take in some air she looked at the female for a long moment then her face went pale as she shoved her away and wrapped the towel around her.

Dropping down she coiled herself in a tight ball and sat there half tempted to scream at her to get out but it wouldn't fix anything, she'd already seen it.
"Face the door please."
She said in a growl as she waited till Kat wasn't looking at her. Slipping into her closet she changed into a pair of baggy sweat pants and a tank top. Sitting on her bed, there was a decent build up of her comforter sitting on her lap as if she needed the extra padding just to hide it. Rubbing her face she sighed heavily.
"Thanks for snapping me out of that."
She said in a tight tone simply because she was embarrassed.

Katerina instantly let go and turned away as asked, but couldn’t help but smile. She had broken Terra out of the trance. Reading all those textbooks paid off. Thankfully.

She didn’t look until she was allowed to, stepping out of the bathroom and to her bedroom, watching her with a little of her own nerves, glancing at the comforter balled up on her lap.

“Welcome,” she replied, and trying to lighten the tension tried for a joke, “just let me know the next time my lips can be of service.”

She could have smacked herself. It was supposed to be a joke but it sounded much more like a sexual inndeundo for what Terra was trying to hide.

She couldn’t leave the elephant in the room. It was easy to see that for once Terra was embarrassed. Katerina wasn’t sure if she’d ever see that again. But she couldn’t help feel bad for Terra. She shouldn’t be embarrassed.

And Kat wanted to voice that, “there’s nothing to hide Terra. I think your beautiful. From head to toe.”

Terra was currently working a small part of the comforter between her fingers, wringing it back and forth but as she heard the compliment, she felt her cheeks burn as she pulled her plump bottom lip between her teeth and tried not to blush too hard. What made it worse was that Kyra had said pretty much the same damn thing when she first saw her. Kyra had been a bit more direct about proving it to her which was what Terra loved about her. She didn't hide her feelings at all, sure she'd been shy but she was still blunt too. She couldn't bring herself to respond to the compliment either, what was there to say? Thanks? Looking up at Kat she sighed.
"Now do you get why finding love again is so hard for me? Both male or female aren't too thrilled about this."
In the Lycan society unfortunately, something like that would be seen as a problem. Maybe not physically but for status. She wasn't a perfect female thus she was abnormal.

In Lycan society, breeding a strong female or a strong male they needed to have strong blood lines and strong gene's. Terra had a strong blood line and was a respected Hell Hound but she had faulty gene's and that was seen as a negative. Which would remove her from any chance of being happy. Kyra was a rare breed as she could see past the society ways and followed her heart. Something that had been completely alien to Terra.
"My mother told me to give up on being a mother and just focus on being the best warrior I could since no one would want me because I was defective, and aside from Kyra, she was right. Can't tell you how many times I've been called a monster or a freak. Does that answer your question on how I can just fuck around and not seem to care? No one minds just fucking me to fuck me, simply because to males I'm an available pussy or ass and for females, I'm a cock. Nothing more or less."

Katerina sat down beside her as her brow furrowed, “your more than that to me Terra. Not just because your a stubborn pain in my ass since you got here-“ it was said like a joke “-but because your a beautiful woman, an amazing fighter, really one of the best I’ve ever heard of. And because I think under all those walls, there’s a warm heart somewhere.”

She was thinking to the nursery now.

“If there is a flaw, Terra, it’s not in your physical body. At least that’s what I think.”

She touched Terra’s hands that were fiddling and had to ask, “were...you born with it?”

Terra smirked but it wasn't a happy smile, it was a 'I've heard that before but it never stuck' smile. She'd had several people over the years tell her that they didn't care and after they got what they wanted, she was back to being treated like a monster and a mistake. So that's when she really focused on making a name for herself as the biggest bitch to walk the planet and why her aggression was so damned high. Looking at her hands as they were touched by Kat she nodded.
"Yep. From birth till death it'll be with me."
She said as she shrugged.
"Pack physician said that removing it wouldn't work because of my healing. I apparently do have testicles too, they're just inside of my body. Whether or not I'm capable of producing pups is still unknown."

Which was strange since she and Kyra had sex all the time both on and off the heat cycle but Kyra never got pregnant and Bear seemed to think it was because mentally, Kyra wasn't ready. Being in a war, on the front lines brought a lot of stress and high amounts of stress tended to make the body fight certain subconscious things. Whatever the cause, she wasn't sure if her sperm was fertile or not.

"Another negative about this...as if there aren't enough. You wondered why I was so aggressive. You try having the hormones of both genders in one body. If you get aroused, it's controllable to a point. The moment I start to feel aroused, it's like a dump truck of hormones was just pumped into my veins. So taking that into consideration I either need to fuck right then and there or I go looking for a fight to help bleed off that arousal and just turn it into violence. Fighting is better than possibly raping someone don't ya think?"

As she sat there she realized she was just spilling her guts all over Kat and groaned.
"Well this sucks. Guess you got your session after all. I'm too mentally drained to fight this shit."

Katerina listened quietly. She was a good listener. It was part of her job.

She let Terra rant, wondering if she could indeed have pups. The thought struck her and she quickly pushed it off. It was good to finally hear Terra talk about her aggression. That was why she was here, wasn't it? this could be the step they needed to help her. But it was a steep step. Terra had a great point. Fighting over rape was much more preferable.

"i guess I did," she replied, still rubbing the top of one of Terra's hand with her thumb, "That much hormones building up can't be good for the body, or you Terra. I can see where the aggression comes from, to help blow off the steam. Have you ever thought of blowing off steam before it builds up too high? As in, instead of letting the aggression build until you need to fight, have you thought of finding a daily outlet to focus your energy to, and keep your body more in control?"

She was saying it softly, not exactly in work mode, but certainly trying to be kind to Terra, not wanting her to feel cornered.

Terra sighed again as she looked at Kat.
"I did. It's called war, and when that stopped, I would go for weeks on end into the forest. However, even if I work myself till I can't feel my legs, once the hormones hit, it's like an instant recharge, then I crash and burn right after. Trust me, been dealing with this shit for four centuries. I've looked at every way possible and the only time it wasn't a factor...or at least not a big one was with Kyra because she understood the issue and helped..."
She left it up in the air about how Kyra helped since she was sure Kat had a decent enough imagination to figure it out. Thought it wasn't always sex that cured her with Kyra.

There were a few times that Kyra just held her and cuddled with her and she eventually calmed down. A skill that Kat seemed to have as well as the stroking of her thumbs against her hand was almost hypnotic.
"Y-you seem to have that skill too..."
She said as her eye lids felt very heavy all of a sudden. Mentally she was absolutely drained and as Kat kept that rhythmic stroking of her hand, Terra's head plopped onto her breasts and she was out like a light.

Her breath was soft and calmed, but she was obviously asleep as her entire body went limp against Kat.

Kat caught her, and watched her sleep for a time. I have that skill too? Probably the first nice thing she's said to me without a sassy comeback to follow.

Eventually the arm Terra was leaning on started to fall asleep, so she had to let Terra's hand go and lift her, properly getting her into bed. It was only midday, but Terra clearly needed the nap. And watching her, Katerina didn't mind the thought of a nap herself. She thought about just leaving but...what if she wakes and has another attack? I should stay in case...

She crawled into the other side of the bed, lying on top of the covers, letting Terra sleep under. She could go to the couch, but what if she didn't hear Terra get up? Kat told herself she would just lie there and wait, but soon enough her eyelids were drooping and before she realized it she was fast asleep, her dreams circling all that Terra had told her. War and forests, fighting and struggling. Then Kyra appeared in her dream, drawing Terra into a hug. Kyra and Terra together, they both looked happy...then the dream swirled and Kyra and Terra were in the pool house, in the bed. Naked. Kat didn't want to see her sister naked but she didn't need to, seeing through her sister's eyes. Living through her. Suddenly she was free to touch Terra, to roam her hands up and down her, to reach below and touch her under the belt, to feel her cock grow within her fingers, hardening with need. To drag her in for a kiss and pull her onto her, spreading her legs in offering of herself. To feel the tip push in and Kyra moaned out her name.

But it wasn't Kyra's voice that moaned out. And it wasn't Kyra's body under Terra's. It was hers. And her voice. Calling out to her in a moaning cry.

"Terra..."

While Terra was asleep, it was actually one of the best slumbers she'd had in a long time, despite how short it was and it wasn't because she was emotionally drained. It was because in her dream she was lying over Kat. Kat's legs were spread around her, the two were making out something fierce and right before her dream ended, she was about to push inside of her. Unfortunately, she woke up before she could and as she looked around, she came to realize that she'd woken up because Kat's hand was sliding along the top of the comforter and stroking her hip. Blinking a few times to get rid of the groggy feeling her mind was having she lifted her head just in time to hear a succulent moan come from Kat's lips and her name following quickly after.

Kat was dreaming about her? The two were obviously up to something rather lewd for her to moan like that. Slipping out from under the comforter she watched Kat for a few moments and instantly caught a whiff of arousal, and a strong dose of it too. Mind still partially fogged from sleep and acting on the scent coming from Kat as well as the fact that she was dreaming about her, Terra slowly hooked her fingers under the waist band of Kat's pants and pulled them off, panties as well. As she looked at the slick glistening folds, her nose and lungs were filled with the sweet aroma of Kat's arousal. Her eyes were graced with the smooth soft lips of her pussy and she couldn't take it.

Leaning down, she hooked her arms around the backs of Kat's thighs and ran the tip of her tongue from the entrance of her pussy to her clit, getting a nice thorough taste. Gods she was delicious. Like freshly squeezed honey and Terra was soon burying her tongue into the sweet juices trying to get more. Working her mouth over the soft lips and teasing her clit as well as pushing her tongue deep within Kat's entrance to tongue fuck her. Her fingers were pressed into the soft cushions of Kat's ass cheeks, pulling her pussy harder into her mouth as she feasted on what had to be the sweetest pussy she'd tasted in centuries. Occasionally, she'd slide her eyes up Kat's body to watch it roll and shake, as well as watching her face to see if she was still asleep.

Katerina whimpered as in her dream Terra pulled away, but only to kiss down her body, touching her hypersensitive breasts and continuing down, sliding her hands under her ass. It felt so real. As real as it felt as her tongue slid up her folds and Katerina convulsed in the sheer pleasure of it. Another moan rolled out as that same tongue dug in, tongue fucking her. The pleasure was more than she expected, more real than her dream could ever conjure. Her fingers dug into the bed, both in the wet dream and in reality, her back arching as her inner walls throbbed and her body shivered. The pleasure was drawing her out of her dream though. It was too good, too perfect. Katerina felt like she was no longer dreaming, yet she swore she was. Closing her eyes she opened them again and looked down, seeing Terra still there, still between her legs eating her out expertly and she bucked, seconds from an orgasm.

It had to be a dream. A perfect dream. So she let go, rolling her eyes back and allowing herself the orgasm, that wracked her body and made her writhe after tensing, the explosion in her lower abdomen larger than she had ever felt by her own fingers, the pleasure flowing through her in waves far more blissful than she had ever felt.

"Terra," she moaned again, still convinced she was dreaming, though the fog was beginning to clear.

When Terra saw her eyes open and then close once more, she doubled her efforts to give this female an orgasm to remember but also one that would never be matched unless she was the one doing it. Moaning into her folds, the moans sending harsh vibrations into her hypersensitive clit. When Katerina came, Terra withdrew her tongue from deep within her slick walls to lap at the juices that flowed so freely, but she wasn't done with her yet. She had one more trick to show Kat, something that she was sure this female had never thought of. As her orgasm began to dwindle down, Terra went right back to working her over with her mouth and tongue, drawing on the sensitivity that her orgasm caused, and focusing on her clit while her right hand moved and slipped her middle finger within her pussy. Hooking her finger upward to focus on her g-spot, rubbing feverishly to keep that pleasure high.

While she did this, the juices that leaked were collected and coated along the middle finger of her left hand and soon, that lubricated digit moved to the tight rose bud of Kat's anus and pushed inside slowly. Teasing walls that were previously untouched, which made them highly sensitive to any form of contact. Working her fingers opposite of each other, when one went in, the other was pulling back. Her lips and tongue were completely focused on her clit now and as before, she was moaning from the sounds she was hearing and the taste she was currently relishing.

Looking up at Kat once more, there was a deep carnal lust in her eyes but there was affection there too. She wasn't being too harsh with her and she was very responsive to her arousal. Any time she felt something was working better than the last, she'd change to focus on that new pleasure. Pulling her lips from Kat's clit she whispered close to the sensitive nub so the vibrations from her words would still affect her.
"Cum for me Kat...scream for me."
She had asked her earlier in their first session if she'd ever cum so hard that her legs stopped working, she'd said no. Now, Terra was going to make sure she got to experience that first hand.

This had to be a dream. Sex couldn't possibly feel this good, could it? Could her clit feel this sensitive, could her insides throb this much? Was her nerves truly on fire, every part of her tingly as her body came off the bed, her spine bending from the pleasure and she let out a guttural moan of sheer bliss. No...this had to be a dream. Because she had never felt something this good. Her romance novels didn't even give this justice.

But it wasn't just her pussy on fire, slick and wet from her earthquake of an orgasm that was seemingly drawing out forever. Something was stroking her rosebud inside and out, a place untouched, and it was incredibly arousing. Too arousing. She buckled and whimpered when Terra's finger pressed in each time. And as the fog of sleep began to fade from her mind and Katerina realized this was no dream, she also realized she was about to cum. Again.

She had no time to think this over. The vibrations in her clit was the last straw and at Terra's command Katerina head pushed up and she roared, which turned into a scream. A scream of Terra's name as her body tensed and once more unraveled, this time juices squirting against Terra's mouth and chin.

'Oh she's a squirter? Oh yes, she's a keeper.' That was the single thought that entered Terra's mind the moment Kat came. Locking her mouth around Kat's pussy to drink in what she was given as well as tease her by drawing out her orgasm for all it was worth and then some. She knew that Kat was sensitive now, almost painfully so. With that knowledge, she softly licked along her clit and pussy lips to clean her up, drawing her fingers out of the female at an achingly slow pace till they were fully removed. Sitting up she wiped her chin a bit, but licked the palm of her hand and smiled. Making a show of licking the finger that had been knuckle deep in her pussy before smacking her lips together with a smirk.
"Delicious. Ya know, you're very touchy when you sleep."
She said as she slid up the bed and laid her head on the pillow directly to the right of Kat's head.

"I was having a wonderful dream when I felt someone touching my ass. Guess who that was?"
No she wasn't touching her ass, she was touching her hip but it was close enough and she wanted to watch Kat squirm a bit. She was still exhausted but she had some energy to tease. Hooking an arm around Kat's waist she pulled her into her body to spoon with her, pressing her hips against Kat's ass from behind as she pressed her breasts into Kat's back and kissed the back of her neck.
"Another bit of food for thought. Snuggling always feels best after a good hard orgasm, and it helps with some of the best sleep you've ever had. Since you woke me up, you're gonna snuggle with me."

Her tone was teasing but also affectionate as her touch was anything but teasing. She was holding her close and her finger tips, those same fingers that had brought so much pleasure, were now stroking her naked hips and abdomen in an affectionate manner, soothing and calming. Her cock was painfully hard, hotdogged between Kat's ass cheeks but she wasn't grinding against her, just resting and slowly loosing the battle of sleep over consciousness.
"Go back to sleep Kat. You'll feel...better...."
Terra was asleep rather quickly and thankfully her sleep was dreamless. Just a good solid slumber, but she never let go of Kat on her own and even in her sleep, she'd occasionally kiss the back or side of Kat's neck.

Katerina hissed as each finger pulled out painfully slow and realization sunk into her that this was no dream at all as her eyes were caught watching Terra lick her fingers clean and she became aware of something else. Her legs were numb.

"What...what did you do to me?" she whimpered, trying to wiggle even her toes, "Why can't I feel my legs?"

She had never gone numb from an orgasm before. And she was still reeling from what she woke up to. Her eyes followed Terra as she plopped down on the pillow next to hers and reached to drag her in.

"Touchy?" she blinked back sleep though now sh was truly exhausted. But she had to know. I touched her in my sleep? I thought that was just a dream...Did I really start this?

"Snuggle," she whispered, a little tense as Terra cuddled in, but then she relaxed, these arms so safe and comforting. She had always wondered what it felt like. Her eyelids dropped heavily, barely giving her time to register that she had just had two orgasms of Terra's doing, there was a cock rubbing her ass, and she was snuggling with her now. All things she hadn't done in a very...very long time.

Maybe it was the exhaustion. Or the lulling voice of Terra's telling her to sleep, but she didn't feel bothered by any of it. She just felt utterly relaxed. Soon she too was fast asleep, nestled in Terra's arms.

Surprisingly, Terra slept soundly through the entirety of the night and into the morning, waking up in the morning hours she yawned and stretched her legs out, then looked to see the black and red highlights of Kat's hair right in front of her. Smiling a bit she was suddenly hit with the memories of yesterday. Leaning in she carefully wiggled her arm from under Kat's pillow and slid out of the bed. Walking to the kitchen she brewed a fresh pot of coffee and while it was brewing, she changed into a pair of black booty shorts and no top. Now that Kat knew about her secret, she wasn't as stressed about hiding her cock. While the shorts hid her cock, thanks to it being curled downward, there was still a slight bulge in her panties. However this did nothing to deter someone's eyes from wandering over her bared skin and the fact that her panties really accented her ass nicely.

When the coffee was done, Terra poured two cups. One for herself and the other for Kat. Walking back to the bed, she put Kat's cup on the night stand and sat on the edge of the bed, stroking Kat's hair from her face as she had an uncharacteristically soft look on her face. Gentle fingers played with the tendrils of her bangs and as she moved them from her face, she stroked her cheek softly with the back of her fingers to try and rouse her from her sleep.
"Time to wake up Kat. I bring coffee."
She said in a soft tone, leaning down she tucked some of her hair behind her ear to place a soft kiss on Kat's lips to help rouse her.
"Don't make me go down on you again."
She teased.

Katerina had never slept so soundly, nor that deeply. It was likely her first good sleep since Terra had arrived, and one no plagued with nightmares are odd dreams. Just a deep, dreamless sleep, to fully rest her body. She could have stayed that way too, but something under her shifted and disappeared and she slowly felt herself coming up and waking, though her eyes refused to open until tender fingers stroked hair back and lips touched hers.

"Terra," she whispered, not even truly awake yet, but calling from the heart, not the head. She rolled over, then onto her back, rubbing sleep from her eyes as she woke. Eyelids fluttered open and grey moonlight eyes rested on Terra's face. Then she groaned and rolled away.

"I like the sound of option too," she yawned then rolled back and opened one eye, "Did we just...and did you...and did I...and did we...?"

She looked at the window where morning light was streaming in, then to the coffee, and finally Terra's bare breasts.

"We did," she confirmed, dropping her head back onto the pillow. But there wasn't fear that bubbled up. Just a stupid, giddy grin. And then a giggle, "love the nipple piercings."

Terra's smile slowly grew to a full fledged shit eating grin as realization came to Kat and she started to ask choppy questions. Terra didn't say anything simply because she'd figure it out on her own. However Terra was shocked at the giddy response she got. Not shocked in a bad way though, she just thought that Kat would freak out and say it was a mistake. However this response was very pleasant. Glancing at her nipples she winked.
"They're fun to play with too."
She said in a teasing tone before helping Kat to sit up with her back against the head board, then handed her the coffee cup she'd filled for her. Remembering how she took her coffee, Terra had made sure it was just how she liked it. Not out of her being nice, but just an instinctive need to make her happy which was totally unexpected on her part.

As she sat on the edge of the bed sipping on her coffee, Terra ran a hand through her own hair and yawned.
"Damn I haven't slept that deeply in centuries. I'm going to assume it was thanks to you...so thank you for that."
She said as she leaned in and placed a lovely kiss on Kat's lips. Nibbling on that plump bottom lip she pulled back and smiled, even first thing in the morning you taste delicious. I don't think I'm going to be able to stop tasting you...hope you're ready."
She said as she gave a very obvious hint that Terra wasn't done with her yet. Though what she didn't voice was that if Kat agreed to this, she'd only be focusing on her from then on. No other female would be getting her attention.

Kat giggled, licking her lips as she glanced at the nipple piercings a second time, “I bet they are.”

She sat up with help, wiggling so her back was to the headboard and took the coffe gracefully with a small thank you, surprised it was made perfectly how she liked it.

“Are you stalking me coffees?” She teased, sipping it. She was in an amazing mood. A great mood. So great she wasn’t even bothering to analyze what had happened yesterday. She was just going with it, enjoying it as it continued to bleed into their morning, and hoping if this was a dream, she’d stay asleep for a while longer. But she knew this was no dream.

“It’s delicious,” she hummed, drinking it in full, smacking her lips together as she drained her cup dry. She blushed to the compliment but even she had to admit, the sleep had been perfect. But it was Terra’s soft happiness that was surprising Katerina over all else. She hadn’t seen a real smile on her face since she arrived, at least not directed at her. Now as they kissed and Terra pulled away Katerina caught her cheek with her hand, and ran her thumb across Terra’s smiling lips.

“Your smile is beautiful Terra. I wish I had seen it sooner. You should smile more. You look as beautiful as I must taste. Makes me want to kiss you for hours.”

She tugged her in for a second kiss, giving her both a compliment and an answer to the unasked question Terra had posed.

When Kat caught her cheek she stopped and looked at the female while listening to her words, smirking a bit she accepted the kiss and slid her hand around the back of Kat's head to hold her there, sliding her tongue along Kat's before she pulled back and bit her lip to hold off on any possible extra circular activities that she could think up in that moment.
"If I smile too much my cheeks will crack."
She said as she leaned in and gave one more quick peck to Kat's cheeks then sat back and sighed.

"It's very hard to stop kissing you."
She said as she leaned into the back head board then pulled Kat into her lap so that she was straddling her, running her hands up Kat's thighs and pulling her down so that their breasts were pressed together.
"Much better. May as well get cozy."
She said as she smiled again, pulling Kat into a long and deep kiss. This one had some passion to it, a raw need but not for sex, more for acceptance and acknowledgement. Something that Kat was giving to Terra and Terra was trying to return to the female.

Katerina blushed, letting herself slide onto Terra’s lap, wiggling to be close, her lacy bra pressing to Terra’s bare nipples.

“It’s very hard to stop kissing you,” she retorted, brushing a strand of hair back, and pecking her cheek, “and I don’t see any cracks.”

She kissed back, feeding into the passion, goosebumps rising under Terra’s hands under her bare thighs as her tongue mingled with hers, and she let out a soft happy moan. She wasn’t trying to grind on her or spark anything more, more delighted than anything that she was being kissed.

Terra and Kat spent a good five minutes in an intense make out session that ended with Terra having to pull away to get an actual breath instead of the short breaths she was taking while changing her angle in kissing. Stroking Kat's cheek and some of the hair from her face she felt her stomach growl and smirked.
"Guess I'm hungry. Are you?"
She asked as she rolled Kat to her back, now positioned perfectly between her legs only to lean down and kiss her neck. Sitting up she moved off of the bed and went to her kitchen where she had some food supplies.

"Pancakes sound good or waffles?"
She asked as she had some supplies to make either of the two dishes.
"Or eggs and sausage links."
She considered it brunch since it was about noon when they were getting ready to eat so it wasn't breaking her training in terms of fasting.

Standing at the foot of the bed she looked at Kat and waited for her decision.

Katerina lay back, trying to catch her own breath, smiling when Terra kissed her and pulled off.

“Mm I love waffles. Got any blueberries?”

She looked up from the pillow and grinned, “I love blueberries.”

Back
Top Bottom