Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kat quickly crossed her legs again and a deep blush splashed across her face before she could hide it with a tight smile, trying not to be any more flustered. She was supposed to have control of the conversation. But she could tell if she didn’t get a hold of herself Terra would soon have it.

“Your a hell hound. I understand the need. And the want for men to leave you alone, although there is less violent ways to accomplish that. But I want to focus on the last part. You like to be angry during sex,” she kept the emotion out of her voice, controlling herself, trying not to envision Terra in bed now with another wolf. Because if she did all she would see was her sister, her reflection, and she couldn’t go there, “Do you think that’s because you don’t like the partner and if your angrier it helps you finish the task, or because you would rather avoid other feelings during sex like love or lust, to protect yourself?”

Terra spotted the blush before Kat was able to get a hold of herself and smirked but as she listened to the female she giggled which turned into a full belly laugh.
"Oh honey, I don't fuck for love. I felt love two hundred years ago and while yes it was nice, the negatives of it far outweigh the positives. I'm over that shit. Lust is nice, but fleeting. Once you get into the pants, the lust goes away, so it's not a very controlling emotion. I didn't say I only do angry sex, but after a fight, it's more enjoyable. Besides, it's not just angry sex. I'm quite a big fan of rough sex too. Taking my partner and bending her over the nearest object is always fun. Making her cum so much she can't form a coherent word is a good thing too. Vanilla sex is boring and for those who think inside the box."

Smiling she was tempted to go further into her sexcapades but decided against it simply because that would reveal a part of her that she wasn't willing to tell. Standing up she walked over to Kat and smiled, placing her hands on the arms of her chair, leaning in so that her face was inches from Kat's.
"Come on Princess. Mean to tell me no one's ever slammed you against a wall and pounded you into next week? Never got done and couldn't feel your legs because someone hammered the feeling right out of them or you came so hard your muscles just don't work anymore? Man you've had some boring lays."
She said as she leaned in a touch more and moved her lips right next to Kat's neck, her breath hot as it cascaded down the back of her neck.

"Poor thing. BUT."
Standing up she walked over to her chair and sat back down.
"This isn't a conversation about you now is it?"

Katerina lost her breath. She didn’t know what to say. Terra was suddenly inches from her, and Katerina could smell her scent quite well. It was lovely. And she was Kyras.

But still, the word fell from her lips despite herself, the shock of being asked outweighing her own control.

“No. Never.”

She didn’t even know sex got that good. The two tries she had were fleeting, boring, and at a time when she was a young naive wolf. She had almost forgotten what sex was like. How long had it been. Two and a half centuries now? Three? She was more abstinent than the nuns of the Catholic Church.

She let out a shaky breath as Terra let go of her chair and strolled away, plopping down in her chair. The hair on the back of her neck was standing on edge from being breathed on, not out of fear, but arousal. And that scared Katerina more. I’m not aroused, it’s just chemicals in my body reacting to another body getting too close. I want nothing from Terra. She’s just trying to get under my skin.

“No...your right. It’s not,” she forced out, trying to act normal, but her mind was whirling. Her romance novels didn’t give it justice. Terra made it sound like heaven. Katerina felt she could use a long cold shower about now. And she knew their session was in shambles. Terra was running the session now, and Kat would get nothing from that. If anything Terra would just tease out more truths about Kat herself. She didn’t need this wolf knowing her lack of action. Not that she had never known love before.

“I think that’s all for this session,” she exclaimed, checking the clock on her laptop. It had barely been an hour. Good enough. “Tomorrow again at eleven?”

When Kat ended the session rather abruptly a slow sly smile stretched across her lips as she stood up from her chair and stretched her arms over her head with a moan. Walking over to the door she stopped, should she? Eh, what the hell? Walking back over to Kat she hoisted the female out of her chair and shoved her chest into the nearest flat surface which was the desk. Locking a hand around the back of her neck she stood between Kat's legs, her hips flush to the female's backside as her free hand came around and gripped Kat's chin, forcing her to look at Terra. Leaning down she took a deep breath through her nose and giggled.
"Arousal is a very UN-professional scent when in a therapy session Doc. Still, I'll take it as a compliment."
Licking Kat's neck, just a whisper of a brush with the tip of her tongue she smiled.

"See ya tomorrow."
With that she released her hold simply because if she sat there any longer she'd get an erection and she didn't need that. Walking out of the room she let her hips hold a slight amount of sway to them as she stopped at the door and winked. Every Hell Hound had a twisted sense of humor, Terra was no different. Leaving the room she headed for the pool house and stripped down to a pair of board shorts. Walking out of the house she was topless, sporting a pair of pierced nipples and of course her tattoo's. Sitting on the edge of the pool she let her feet dangle in the pool while sitting there thinking over the serious bits of her session.

As she thought things through, she spotted a few young Lycan females sitting on the other side of the pool and one of them was eye balling her...and not in a bad way. Smiling she lifted her hand and wagged her finger, beckoning the female over. Given her status as an elder Lycan, the youngster was forced to obey. That and Terra oozed dominance so anyone with even a hair less dominance than her was bound to obey. When the female was sitting by her, Terra began the small flirting and dropping hints here and there. Placing her hand on the girls thigh, stroking her skin and edging closer to the girls crotch which she seemed to have no issues with.

Katerina was getting up from her chair too, wanting to make her own getaway but Terra had other plans. Suddenly she was face down on her desk, shaking as fear flushed through her. Last time someone had grabbed her neck he had been intending to tear out her throat.

“Terra please,” she squeaked, Terra tugging her chin to the left, “this is inappropriate. I’m...I’m not Kyra!”

She knew her arousal was unprofessional. And Terra was trying and succeeding at making it worse, but it also felt like a threat. She couldn’t escape an elite Lycan warrior. She didn’t have the strength.

Terra let go and Katerina scrambled back, her eyes wide as she watched her go. Then she bolted for her room, locking it and sinking to the floor. She didn’t emerge for another hour, after a long shower and a decent cry. That session had been too rough.

She needed to talk to Alex.

She found him playing piano in the sitting room looking out to the pool where Terra among other girls were lounging, and of course at the sight of her, Katerina felt herself tense. And seeing where her hand was on the other girl made her stomach drop.

“Alex, I can’t do this. I can’t help Terra. It’s not her it’s me. I look at her and all I can think about is Kytara. Please. We are a huge pack. There’s a least another half dozen therapists in the pack with actual jobs as licensed professionals,” she threw up her hands in defeat, “I know you trust me most but Alex...I can’t. She’s crude, beautiful, impulsive, stubborn, stunning, cold...”

She had not even noticed the two compliments that slipped out.

Outside at the pool a couple of the girls walking past Terra and her newest prey paused and one pointed, “look! The alpha and his sister are having it out.”

“Again? Didn’t we hear about this yesterday?”

“That was with the elite hell hound that arrived. Maybe his sisters protecting her.”

“Or wants to bone her. Have you seen some of the elite? Their gorgeous. I’d be drooling over her too if I was stuck in a room playing therapist with her.”

They all giggled and kept walking, one piping up, “she sure didn’t look happy though. Maybe she got rejected.”

“That be new for Katerina Delaney. That girl is more of a prude than any wolf. Won’t even give men a chance since her sister died I heard. That elite wolf is smart to stay away.”

They all laughed, turning behind the pool house and disappearing.

Terra sat there smiling as she had hooked the young wolf rather quickly and while she had no intention of fucking her at that moment, she stroked her cheek then listened as the gabbing juveniles walked by. So they didn't know what she looked like as the Hell Hound who'd caused all the trouble the day before. Good to know. Listening more she heard some information about Kat that made her curious. She remembered Kat saying something about her not being Kyra. She knew that, she was reminded of it every time she looked at her. Why did she feel the need to voice that? Seems like she had some homework to do. Looking at Sara, the female she'd seduced, she pointed to the pool house.
"Tonight after supper. Drop by and we'll have some fun...don't wear anything you don't want torn off of you."
She said as she winked and kissed the female softly before letting her leave.

Standing up Terra walked to her pool house and sat in the dining room, pulling out her phone she contacted Bear and asked him to give her some more information on Kat. Anything she would need to know, triggers, things she needed to stay clear of, things of that nature. Bear wouldn't normally divulge information about pack mates like that but given the situation, he rounded up all the information he could about Kat and put it into a file. Delivering it to Terra just before dinner and letting her have some time to read things over. Statements made by her brother, by other pack mates, by her instructors and professors, even statements made by her when she didn't think anyone was writing them down.

Terra made sure to read all of the file, trying to understand this female a bit more.

Kat looked at Alex after her long speech, breathing hard.

"C'mon Alex, just this once change your ruling. I can't do this. I can't stand in the same room as Kyra's lover and act normal. I can't look her in the eye and envy her."

Stopping his fingers on the keys he looked up, listening to his sister as she went on and on. While any other time he would have allowed her to drop that patient and brought someone else out, he had a goal in mind. One that would play out for the better for both Kat and Terra. Terra was special to him in the matter of she was one of his best and brightest warriors but also a dear childhood friend and it killed him to have her hate him as she did. Kat, his flesh and blood, she'd been devastated after Kyra died and rightfully so. He'd been beaten into the ground when he lost his baby sister and while he'd made some mistakes along the way, he made sure to return the favor of that loss by letting Terra and her team go nuts on the rival pack. In the nightstand of his room was the last letter he'd gotten from Kyra before her death.

She seemed to almost know something was up and that she may not make it out so she'd asked him a favor if Terra survived. Now, he was trying to make that favor a reality, but he couldn't do it and tell his plans to the two involved so he had to be the asshole in this case. Shutting the lid of the piano he sighed and ran a hand through his short hair.
"I'm sorry Kat...but you're really the only one who can get through to her. Yes she's stubborn, yes she's difficult, yes she's cold...but you also mentioned some positives in there. You can work with her, you just need to see through her bullshit and her defenses. Terra's specialty is getting into her opponents heads and making them doubt themselves. That was her mother's gift and something she passed onto Terra. You've helped hundreds of Hell Hounds and now, three hours into your sessions and you're calling it quits. You're not a quitter just cause it's tough."

Stepping around the piano he knew why it hurt her so much but at the same time, Kat had a connection to Kyra that Terra never had so the envy went both ways there. You weren't a fighter. You wanted nothing to do with the war but Kyra did. So it's by choice that Terra got more time with Kyra. Still, you were her twin. No one was as close to her as you were...you think Terra isn't aware of that? Terra actually voiced her getting annoyed about how much she talked about this mysterious friend of Kyra's. She couldn't let it on that you were siblings so she said you two were friends. She talked about you all the time and it annoyed Terra because she felt you were closer to Kyra than she was. Trust me, the envy is a two way street."

Katerina plunked herself down on a chaise, "I don' know whose more stubborn, you brother or her. There's really no talking you out of this, is there?"

She sighed, dropping her head in her hands until Alex got near. She looked up, surprised by his revelation. "You really think it runs two ways? But you didn't see her today. She wasn't envying me...she was mocking me."

She looked out to the pool and noticed Terra was gone. Mocking her lack of sexual knowledge, then running off to find the first girl she could fuck. Some way to honor her sister's memory. Katerina might be rusty in the art of sex, but she wasn't flat out stupid...she knew what flirting looked and felt like.

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind brother? Please. I wanted to try...but its like she's made it her goal to drive me mad."

Alex really hated seeing his sister like this and if it wasn't for that damn letter, he'd have caved a long time ago. Gods he really hoped Kyra knew what she was suggesting.
"I'm sorry Kat, but yes I do believe it's a two way street. Terra has a lot of walls to hide her emotions and her feelings. According to Kyra, it took her almost a year just to get a smile out of her and they were on the same team. Terra's calmed down a bit since then but the loss of Kyra really hit her hard. Sure she's fucking around but she has never shown any love towards anyone since Kyra. Kyra was her first and so far only love. Read through the letters again. See how Kyra describes her relationship with Terra from start to finish. You'll see the struggle of dealing with someone who had no idea what love was. Her parents were excellent soldiers but piss poor parents."

Sitting down beside her he pulled her into a one armed hug and kissed the top of her head.
"Take a day or two to relax, collect your thoughts and just gather yourself. She's not going anywhere."

Katerina leaned on his shoulder, listening.

"I've read the letters. Over and over. Looking for clues to crack this girl, to understand. I have all my letters from her still, I've even gone through those. What am I missing? Its not just Kyra. Its more."

She shook her head and sighed. He was right. A few days would be good for her. And Terra really wasn't going anywhere. No she's just going to try and fuck everyone on this estate, like its some kind of challenge. Why do I feel its to mock me? To mock my experience?

"Can you tell her I'm taking a break? I think if I was to face her right now she'd just mock me to my face again. Two days is enough."

"I'll have Bear tell her since I'm the last person she wants to see and I'd like to keep the peace. How about going on a date? Not with a suitor, just find someone nice to go out with. Relax, step out of your bubble a bit. Maybe re-connect with some of your old friends and go out for a drink. Just something to get you out."
He said as he smiled and knew that her being a hermit in her room or office wasn't going to help her either. She needed to get out, to just let things go for a little bit and not let her emotions cloud her mind too much.
"You're letting her get to you hun. Don't. She's mocking you because it annoys you. Like a child pushing a button when told not to."
He said as he stroked her back lovingly and motioned to the door.

"Go on. Go have some fun and I'll tell Bear to inform her of the slight pause."
Alex knew one letter she could read. A letter telling them about just how different Terra was. Her biggest insecurity, but that was only if Terra mocked a bit too hard.

Katerina nodded, kissing his cheek, "Some days I hate that your Alpha. I can't say no to you like I used to. But I'll always love you big brother. I'll try."

A date? That is his idea? I...I wouldn't even know who to take on a date.

She looked out to the pool house and gritted her teeth, Bet she just picks up any guy or girl she likes. After mocking me. And soiling Kyra's memory. Screw her. I can date. I can go out.

"Thanks Alex," she touched his shoulder and kissed his head goodnight then headed for the stairs. He was right. She needed something to get her out. She had been cooped up in her safety bubble for too long. As she moved to go upstairs she tugged her phone out of her pocket and checked her contacts, wondering who she could text. Most of the names she hadn't spoken to in years, or centuries. She didn't even see him as she turned the corner, till she ran straight into him.

"Oof!" she fell back a step and looked up at the tall man in front of her, "Stilinsky? Hey...sorry. I wasn't looking. Uh, Alex was looking for you."

She bit her lip, in an adorable way that made most men lurch, then she smiled at him as he walked around her. Alex and his unit called him Bear, but Katerina had always known him by his last name for some reason. With a sudden thought she whipped around, "Hey wait! Are you free tonight? I need to go out. On like a date. But with a friend, if that makes sense. And being as your single, and I helped with your therapy, and I hope that we may, kind of, sort of, being friends...that you'd do a pretty girl a favor?"

Bear had just gotten back from eating dinner when he felt something small and soft slap into him. Looking down he spotted Katerina and smiled at her as she apologized. Shaking his head he was about to speak when she mentioned that Alex wanted him.
"Alright."
Walking around her he chuckled at her little lip nibble, something both siblings had in common. Kyra did that to win over Terra and it worked every time. Stopping at her call he turned around and listened to her before chuckling as he walked up and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah. You really need practice in the art of asking someone on a date, even just a friendly one. Still, I'm free. Since this is a friendly date, we can hit up a nice hole in the wall bar and have some drinks. Meet in the lobby in about an hour?"

He figured giving her an hour would be enough time for her to get herself ready, while he chatted with Alex about whatever the male wanted. When things were agreed upon, he found Alex then delivered the news to Terra. Terra seemed perfectly peachy with this news and then promptly kicked him out as she was currently expecting a new toy. Heading to his own room he threw on a pair of nice dark blue jeans and a V-neck white long sleeved shirt. For a male, getting ready was a five to ten minute ordeal. So he'd wasted some time before getting ready, then headed to the main lobby to wait for Katerina.

She smiled, a little crookedly because she knew her asking had been poor but clapped her hands together when he said yes.

"You're awesome. Lobby. One hour." She jogged up the stairs double time, a little excitement in her steps. She didn't need a shower, so instead she curled her hair, making it voluminous and wild, then redid her make up to something she was pleased with, smoky eyes and red lips.

"Now a dress," she sighed, looking through her closet. She owned some dresses, but too many were professional. Most of her street clothing was leggings or shorts, and the occasional denim jeans or jogging pants. There was three dresses though at the very back of her walk in, and she pulled them out, staring at each nervously. They weren't hers. They had been Kyra's. Katerina had borrowed them once upon a time and never given hem back. Now she didn't even know if her curves could fit in them, but it was all she had. Out of the three she chose the black mini, wiggling into it, her curves stretching every last inch of fabric.It pressed her breasts up tremendously, accentuating them. Not to mention her ass. Finding matching black pumps she checked herself over in the mirror and then sauntered downstairs. She still had twenty minutes somehow, so she decided to look for Alex to tell him thank you for the idea, wandering out back and peering around, but seeing no one, the only lights on being Terra's in the poolhouse, but she wasn't going anywhere near there.

Heading back inside she decided to just stick to the lobby until he arrived, a little nervous now, hoping the dress wasn't too flashy, but not underdone, wondering if this was the right hair style one had on a date. Wondering what she had gotten herself into.

Terra had been waiting for Sara when she spotted Bear walking around dressed a bit nicer than she was used to seeing. Raising an eyebrow she was about to go ask him what he was doing when she saw him speaking to Peters and as she listened in on this little chat she overheard that Kat had asked him on a date. It was a friendly date, just to get her out of the house but a date none the less and for some reason that annoyed her. Not to the point that she'd go give Bear a piece of her mind, but it certainly ruffled her feathers so to speak. Shaking her head she left the hall and went back to her pool home and good timing too as she saw Sara walking out to her home as well. Pushing her annoyance to the back of her head she decided that she'd speak with Sara, give her some oral fun for a bit and when she was ready, she'd fuck her brains out.

Bear on the other hand was standing against the wall now, one hand wedged into his pocket while the other was dangling at his side. Looking up he spotted Kat walking back inside from where ever she'd gone to and smiled as he saw her. She looked fantastic and what made him really, REALLY happy that Terra wasn't around was that she was wearing a dress they'd all recognize. It was Kyra's. It had been a LONG time since they'd seen the dress as it was the one she wore when she'd been given the title of Hell Hound but it was her dress none the less.

Walking over he smiled at her and took a moment to kiss her hand as a friendly gesture.
"You look beautiful as always. Come on. Let's get going."
He said as he offered his arm like any good male and the two of them drove in his jacked up Ford to the nearest bar. Parking the truck he walked her inside and since she was with this mountain of a male, the other's left her alone. Taking a booth like seat, Bear ordered a beer while handing her the beverage menu.
"So what spurred this on Kat?"

Kat took his arm and off they went.

As she got settled in her seat a the bar and took the menu, she pursed her lips, "Alexander. He thinks I should get out of the house more often. I've been...tense lately. Thank you for doing this by the way. I can't remember the last time I dressed up or went to a bar."

She ordered a rum and coke and smiled up at him as she set the menu aside, "So...how goes it?"

Bear nodded as he sipped on his beer.
"Yeah, I could have told you that Kat. You make yourself a hermit most of the time, I think him suggesting you get some fresh air is a good thing. As for the thanks, it's no trouble. I'd rather you go with someone who understands the boundary between friend and lover than go with some punk youngster who's ego gets the better of him."
He said as he smirked and motioned to a few other younger males in the bar who were making an ass of themselves by being the classic sex crazed males.

When she asked how he was he shrugged.
"Not bad. Worried about you and Terra since I know how bad our Cap can get but she's not mean spirited. She's just really rough around the edges."

Katerina blushed. She didn't mean to be a hermit. It had become more of a bad habit since Kyra passed, and books were safer to stick her attention to then people.

She looked over at the youngsters and rolled her eyes then looked back at him, "I think that's a minor understatment. She's rough around the edges, the inside, sideways and upside down too."

She rolled her eyes, "Sorry. She's getting under my skin, and enjoying it and Alex is refusing to let me find her someone more equipped to help. Someone she doesn't hate the moment she lays eyes on me."

That's what Katerina thought. It was the only thing she could grasp to, compared to the alternate options. Terra must hate her, grown out of that envy. Because she looked like Kyra. Because she had shared a bond no one could replace with Kyra. Perhaps even because she was standing here alive today and her twin wasn't.

Bear smiled as he put his hand on Kat's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"You're seeing the side she wants you to see. A side that protects her from any emotional damage, a side she's honed through the years."
Taking a sip of his beer he lifted his shirt to show a rock hard body and a nasty scar along his left hip, up his rib cage and just under his arm pit.
"We'd been ambushed pretty hard and I was pretty much a lost cause. It was my first mission with the group after their old tank died. I was the newbie. Terra pulled me to safety despite being wounded herself and put me back together because Kyra was busy healing someone else. Every single one of us have had our bacon saved by Terra more than once...Kyra too. Terra almost died twice saving Kyra...and she would have gladly taken her place that night."

Setting the empty beer bottle down he smiled a sad smile.
"Alex told me about how you were practically destroyed after Kyra died but you weren't the only one who lost a piece of them self. Terra had never known love till Kyra. She'd never experienced someone who cherished her for who she was inside and out so loosing that, and having Kyra die in her arms broke her. She refuses to love so she doesn't feel that pain again. Treats her lovers like their toys, something to scratch an itch and if she feels any kind of a connection, she purposefully destroys the relationship and any shred of friendship to save her own mental state. Trust me Kat. You two have way more in common than you think."

Kat could help but hawk at his muscles when he lifted his shirt. It had been a very...very long dry spell. She turned to her drink and nursed it, chewing on the inside of her heel as he explained.

“You sound like Alex. But neither of you were in that session with me today. She...”

She shook her head, draining her drink and asking for another, “never mind. I didn’t come hear to talk about her. In fact the whole reason I left the estate was to avoid her. So can we chat about something else? Maybe you can talk more about yourself for a bit?”

Bear smiled as he would have to talk to Terra and find out what it was that bugged her so much about Kat other than the obvious. Nodding to her request to change the subject he went into a small little story of when he was born, his family life and what made him choose to be a Hell Hound. He did mention his unit but he stayed away from topics involving Terra. The only time she came up was at the end when he was telling a story of the first time he'd seen Terra blush and pout at the same time. It was his birthday.
"We were out on a mission and currently holed up in some random village. Terra knew it was my birthday and we'd had a pretty rough week so she took it upon herself to bake me a cake...well she tried to anyway."

Smiling as he remembered the memory he chuckled.
"I'd never heard Kyra laugh so hysterically before. It was like a tank wheel with chocolate on top. Hard as a rock, like you could have made a weapon out of it. Terra looked like a pup that had played in a bowl of flour and she was pouting and blushing because she fucked it up so bad. I still ate it though, it's the thought that counts and Kyra promised me some of her home cooked cookies if I at least took a bite to humor our Captain. Almost chipped a tooth but I ate a whole piece."
He said as he laughed a bit.

Katerina laughed too, but there was a soft sadness behind it. She missed her sister’s laugh. And couldn’t quite remember it anymore with the many years that had passed.

“Was Kyra happy out there Bear. I mean...did she enjoy what she was doing? I want to know if she died doing something she loved. But I never had the guts to ask you or Peters before.”
And they were the only two out of the unit that knew Kyras truth, because they had met Katerina in person. The resemblances were clear...when you were looking for them.

Bear smiled a sad smile.
"Yes and no. She loved being in the team, helping us and the pack but she hated killing. She hated the constant violence, her big dream was to live in a time like now and raise pups of her own. She desperately wanted to be a mother and wanted...well. You get the idea."
He was about to say that she wanted Terra to be the 'father' but he stopped to avoid any questions.
"So we all pulled the extra weight so she only had to kill if absolutely needed, just to save her some blood on her hands."

Smiling he and Kat talked for a few hours, drinking a bit more till Bear drove Kat home at about 3 in the morning. When they arrived, Terra was up still, laying in bed with a very satisfied and very unconscious Sara lying face down on her bed. Both of her holes were thoroughly worked and Terra was sitting on the edge of her bed drinking some water to cool her heated skin. She'd fucked Sara for well over three hours, making sure the female remembered tonight for the rest of her days.

Katerina smiles, “growing up we always talked about having families and children of our own. I thought she gave up that dream when she decided to be a hell hound. I’m glad she didn’t.”

Kat had. Mostly. She wanted to find a mate, but she was struggling to let herself love again. And if she couldn’t love, how would she manage to ever had young of her own.

They talked for hours till the bar closed, forcing them home. When they got to the estate Kat rummaged somewhat drunkingly through her purse to find her keys missing.

“I’m locked out,” she sighed, sitting back, “my keys must be inside.”

Back
Top Bottom