Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Bear looked at her as she spoke about being locked out and chuckled.
"Not like you to forget...come on. You can sleep at my place till morning. I'll bribe with coffee in the morning."
He said as he smiled and the two of them made their way as quietly as drunkenly possible to his home which was two rows down from the pook but they had to sneak past Terra's home.

The lights were off and Bear didn't hear movement so he figured it was safe. It wasn't. Terra both saw and heard them as they walked and lightly flirted with one another. Growling a bit she shook her head and headed to bed. Bear ended up letting her pass out on the bed while he slept on the couch and sure enough, he got the coffee pot ready for the morning like he'd practiced.

Katerina tanked him, leaning on him drunkenly and giggling, “I was just too excited to go on a date.”

The snuck past the pool behind the house to get to his, Kat giggling as she almost fell in and Bear having to wrap his arm around her tighter to keep her from having a splash. Her dress was riding up too, Kats curves not meant for the smaller dress. Nevertheless they got to his place and she crashed, tugging the dress off and passing out face down on his bed. By the time morning hit she had a bit of a headache but even that was already fading as her wolf abilities healed her.

“Coffee?” She groaned, rolling over.

Bear had let Kat sleep on his bed where she crashed while he took up his futon/couch for the night. When morning came, he was already up before her and had brewed some coffee's as well as had a bottle of water ready for her as well. So when she rolled over in his large bed and asked for coffee he was right there with a fresh cup and chuckled. He was currently wearing a pair of light gray sweat pants and a white t-shirt. Handing her the cup he winked.
"As promised. You did good for your first night out in a while. Be sure to drink plenty of water to re-hydrate and get some food in your system then you should be right as rain."
He said as he sat on the foot of the bed with her, taking a sip of his own coffee.

"So did it help getting out?"
He had a feeling it did, but didn't at the same time.

Kat wasn't the only one getting out of bed slowly, Sara had finally pulled herself from the bed and after a quick shower, she too headed back to her own room in the estate on wobbling legs. Her womb itself was sore from the pounding she took, her inner thighs had been sticky that morning from the amount of times she'd cum and she actually felt a little dehydrated from squirting once or twice. Terra certainly was a unique female sexually but she swore to the female that she wouldn't speak about her having a cock and while she was normally a chatter box, swearing to an elder lycan was not something you broke. Didn't mean she couldn't brag about the mind-blowing sex she had with her friends who all thought she'd gotten lucky scoring the bed of a hot Lycan female.

Katerina sat up, taking the coffee with a murmured thank you and sipping it, “it felt nice. Thank you for going out with me Bear. And for letting me crash on your bed.”

She looked out the window, sipping her coffee a little more and saw a girl wobbling back home, the same girl from the pool yesterday that Terra had been hitting on. Seriously Terra? Do you just sleep with whatever walks?

Kat looked away, putting it out of her mind and drained her coffee, taking the water next and drinking it down in a few large gulps, the headache already disappearing, “going to tell all your buddies the alphas sister was in your bed last night?”

It was a teasing question that came with an easy smile, and she prodded his side with a toe teasingly. While he was dressed, she was currently in her underwear and bra, the dress on the floor where she had tugged it off. She wasn’t self conscious though. Nudity wasn’t seen to wolves as it was to humans. Sure many still preferred their privacy, and plenty of wolves kept parts of them covered in public, preferring only their partners to see them naked. Katerina was one of the latter. But that didn’t mean plenty of werewolves were desensitized to it, and a nude body was nothing more than a body in its pure form.

She didn’t know how Bear saw nudity but she knew underwear and a bra was enough to consider modest. However if she left his room without the dress on... people might think more than sleeping happened. If people didn’t think that just seeing her leave his place anyways.

That said, an hour later Katerina was leaving Bear’s place after giving him a big hug and a thank you, in nothing more than a bra and panties. She must have been more drunk than she thought, because she hadn’t just tugged the dress off, she had torn it. It was unwearable. Luckily she knew a few wolves that were good with a needle and thread, but it left her in the predicament of tiptoeing back home in little clothing. Bear had offered her a shirt to wear but that wouldn’t look any better than going semi nude. So she chose to make a run for it in her undergarments, kissing his cheek at the door and thanking him one last time then heading off, tiptoeing across the path and grass, ripped dress and heels in hand, her purse in the other. The back door was open, Alex eating breakfast and he smirked as she slipped in red faced.

“Not what you think Alex!”

“Have fun?”

“Yes I did. Great platonic fun. I’m grabbing a shower! Stop laughing at me.”

He chuckled harder, “you have three new letters this morning. More suitors. I left them under her door. Say hi to Bear next time for me.”

She scowled and ran upstairs, knowing he was teasing. Alex would have smelt sex on her if she had. But all she smelt like was old alcohol and faint citrus soap.

Terra decided not to confront Bear simply because she, for the most part, trusted him. She trusted him as a team member and that was good enough for her. She didn't hear sex coming from the house so either nothing happened or she was a dead fish in bed, which if that was the case she felt very sorry for Bear. Deciding to spend the day outside of her house today, she went to the one place that only a select few knew she'd go. The nursery. Young pups were learning how to control their shifting and were also play fighting with other adults to learn the basics in wolf combat. Terra walked into the room where Peters was at with his pup and his mate. Peters was screwed since he had a daughter. The male was already protective of his mate, now he had a beautiful baby girl? Oh the panic attacks that were to come.

Smiling she gave Peters a small hug then looked at his daughter. Like her mother she had platinum blond hair and when she shifted, she had white fur. One of the few pure white's in the back. She'd shifted already and was getting used to running on all fours which made Terra shift. Her form was a solid black form but there was a small patch of white on her chest, a small strip right down the middle. On all fours she came to just below Peter's ribs and he was a six foot tall male. Her eyes were piercing blue which stood out nicely in a sea of black fur. Walking over to the pup she helped her up with her nose and ushered her to run more. Pup's like Sasha and the others in the nursery were the only ones alive to see and feel Terra's affections. Holding to Kyra's wishes for pups, she made it a point to spend time with pups and help teach them.

Bear smiled as he came walking up behind Peters.
"She at it again?"
"Yeah. Sasha loves it because the other teachers spread their attention equally to the pups, but Terra is all about her."
The two males smiled as Terra rolled to her back in the back yard and the small white pup was hopping onto her stomach and biting her sides while letting out small adorable growls and whipping her head from side to side but Terra's coat and skin were too tough for her to do anything but give her some scrapes here and there with her needle like teeth. Reminding Sasha not to get too rough by pinning her a few times when her head got too big. Then nuzzling her and licking her cheek when she got disappointed in not being able to do something.

Alex watched from a safe distance to avoid riling Terra and just smiled as he watched.
"She's trying Kyra...not in the love department, but she's holding to your request about the pups."
He said mainly to himself than to anyone else.

In the dining room where most of the younger pack members were having breakfast, Sara was bragging about how she could barely walk from the thrashing that Terra gave her. She went into detail about this female's oral and finger skills while leaving out the main event. Some of her bi-sexual female friends were jealous and wanted to feel that too, asking if Sara thought Terra would be interested in them which just led to bickering and laughing.

Katerina was on her way down to breakfast when she heard the younger girls talking. She froze in the hall, listening, then turned and quickly made a dash for her room. She didn’t want to hear about it. More so, it made her stomach churn and knot to listen to Sara go on and on, and the other girls whine about wanting turns. She seriously just fucks whatever walks. Thinks she’s all that and can sleep around. What would Kyra think of that?!

She knew what her sister would think. She knew her sister’s thoughts too well. Two hundred years and Katerina still couldn’t forget that connection, couldn’t fill that hole in her soul that had been stripped away. She still had nightmares. Every now and then she’d wake up in a cold sweat screaming, feeling like her body had been torn open, scratching at herself until the terror past. Reliving Kyra’s death. Over and over.

Maybe Kat was the one who needed therapy. But no one knew of her night terrors. Not even Alex. They had been much worse in the years after her twins death. Now they only came so often. Never letting her forget that pain.

She stormed into her room, resigned to hide all day but then she saw the letters. More date proposals from wolves she never met. Normally she tossed them away. But today, today she was bitter and annoyed. And if Terra could flaunt her body around, why shouldn’t Kat go on a few dates? Since Kyras death she hadn’t been able to. She couldn’t risk feeling...what she had felt back then. But if Terra, if Kyras lover could move on...could Katerina?

She opened all three and texted the numbers, setting up dates. No one had her cell until she messaged them. It was to keep from her phone blowing up with calls and messages from horny studs wanting a piece of the alpha’s gorgeous single sister.

In seconds she was getting messages back and already had a date set up for breakfast, another for lunch, and one for dinner. But that wasn’t good enough. She rummaged through her waste bin, picking out three more discarded letters and called them too, filling her day tomorrow. If she had 48 hours free she wasn’t going to waste it on the estate stuck with Terra. She was going to go out. Have fun. Like with Bear.

She quickly changed to something more than yoga pants and a tank top, deciding for her breakfast date to wear cut out leggings that showed off her long toned legs, heels, and flowery blouse that of course showed off her girls. Then she hunted down her brother, to let him know she wouldn’t be home for the day. She could text him but he rarely answered.

She sniffed him out and found him outside the nursery, watching something.

“Hey. I’m going to be out all day.”

“Mm why?”

“I have a date. Well three actually. You wanted me to get out of my room, and I’m doing it. Scott’s picking me up in fifteen for breakfast. What...are you looking at?”

She looked to the nursery and saw the pups playing along with a black wolf and Peters and Bear.

“Stalking the children?”

“No Kat. Just admiring their innocence. And watching Terra.”

Katerina’s head snapped back and stared at the black wolf. The last thing she expected was to see Terra in the nursery. There was nothing about her having kids in her files. She watched for a minute, her cheeks growing red and suddenly she turned away.

“I’ve got to go!”

She nearly bolted away, hastily making it back to the front entrance of the mansion to wait for her date. She remembered Kyra always talking about kids. But Terra didn’t seem the motherly type. In fact she didn’t seem the type to like kids at all. I can bring it up in session I guess. Kids...huh.

When the car pulled up she jumped in, leaving thoughts of Terra behind as she tried to focus on Scott, a rather handsome wolf, and enjoy her morning out.

Over the course of the next day in a half, Terra didn't see Kat at all, not like she was out looking for her but she'd over heard from a few that she'd been going on a bunch of dates. Speed dating almost. Strange how someone so reserved and so shut out to the rest of the world just up and decides to go on multiple dates. Still, it wasn't really any of Terra's concern. At least that's what she told herself still, she couldn't help but feel annoyed. Jealous even. Yes she was fucking Sara more than once a day, usually just keeping that girl in her bed unless she had to use the bathroom or eat but Sara was just to scratch an itch and she knew it. Young wolves never settled down and while they may enjoy one fling more than the next, they weren't looking to shack up and that's what Terra wanted. Screw, nut, and bolt.

After she helped Sasha with her training she went and found Sara, fucking her in the entry way of her pool home then in the bed. Mainly to work off some of her jealousy toward Kat and who ever she was dating at that time. By midnight that night, Sara needed a break and Terra let her sleep in her own home to give her some time to relax. That night, Terra had a dream about Kyra but she looked upset. Not because she was fucking other females, but because of what she'd been doing to herself mentally. Not letting anyone in, not giving anyone a chance. It was killing her piece by piece and she knew it but it was a habit she'd grown into.

Day two of Kat's rampant dating spree, Terra went to Sara's place in the morning and gave her a good dose of morning sex but that was it. She didn't plan on sleeping with her and made the excuse that she needed to rest now. Something she could tell Sara was thankful for. Sitting in her home for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon, Terra not only changed her sheets and washed the soiled one's, but she also went through some old paintings of Kyra and just went down memory lane. Seeing the characteristic differences between Kyra and Kat were easy to spot now, but at first glance, other than Kat having a bit more curve to her, they were identical.

Alex had gotten word from one of the other faction houses that some young wolves were throwing around the idea of challenging Alex for the pack, something that happened all the time with the young one's thinking they were invincible just because they could beat any human male that came near them. So he had to leave around lunch that day to go and remind those pups why they were still called pups.

Katerina didn’t like any of the men. But the dates were nice. They are, talked, sometimes even got her to laugh. But there was no chemistry. She could feel it and she could tell they felt it too. So after each date she kissed her cheek and said goodbye, knowing they’d likely never message her back and that was alright. They’d still have the story that they had a date with Katerina Delaney. Only one tried to pursue a second date and she told him she’d get back to him, hoping he would get the hint when he didn’t hear back.

After five dates Katerina was starting to feel better. She had avoided Terra and her sexcapades, and avoided hearing about it. And as Alex had suggested, she had gotten out of the house. Tomorrow was going to be her second session with Terra and she was nervous but determined not to let the girl get under her skin again. But for tonight, she had one last date to distract her.

Things went surprisingly well. He was sweet. Handsome. And quite charming. She felt a bit of a connection with him, but not like she knew she could. Still they stayed out later than she had planned, going for drinks after supper. He drove her home after, sobering up as weres could do quickly, their metabolisms always high.

When they got to her house she invited him to the back patio, wanting to continue their conversation about psychology and her “profession”. As they walked in the dark he took her hand and she smiled up at him. He was very chuave. Smooth. As they rounded the corner into the dark backyard she realized...too smooth. He had just gotten her to invite him to her backyard, where normally she just kissed their cheek goodnight.

She didn’t think much on it though as he was kind enough to offer his jacket to sit on as they kicked their shoes off and dipped them in the water, sitting at the edge. She had decided to wear another one of her three dresses, this one a deep red. He asked her about some more of her work and as she looked out into the water she explained her recent research, not noticing him reaching up to touch her chin. She jumped when his fingers brushed her jaw and turned her face to him, tilting it up so he could kiss her. She was so stunned it wasn’t until he was inches from her mouth that she pulled back, swallowing hard.

“Sorry...nervous,” she murmured, wringing her hands.

“Don’t be,” he whispered, turning her face to him again and lightly pressing his lips to her. She expected it to feel like fireworks. Like her romance novels wrote it. But she felt...nothing. Just like with the few others she had tried kissing. Nothing was there.

She pulled back a little as he broke the kiss and played with a strand of her hair, letting his hand follow it down towards her breasts.

“Stop,” she grabbed his hand when he got to low and stopped him, “I thought you wanted to talk.”

“I think there’s been enough words said,” he purred and tried to lean in to kiss her again. She pulled back and pushed his hand away.

“Then maybe you should go.”

He gave her a look. A look she didn’t like. A cocky smug look. Then he caught her by the hair, grabbing a fistful and rugged her in, his lips wet and sloppy as he forced a kiss on her, trying to force his tongue down her throat. She bit down on his lip hard, hard enough to make him bleed and he hissed as he pulled back, shoving her forcefully away from him by the hair, her hands hitting the concrete as she tried to scramble up. Alex wasn’t home. He couldn’t help her. So she had to help herself. She needed to get inside. Lock the doors. A were could break through but there was plenty of guards in the mansion. They’d hear.

“Get away from me or I’ll scream!” She snapped, trying to stand but he caught her ankle and tugged and she went down hard, smashing her face on the concrete. Blood began dripping from her nose as he grabbed her by the throat and squeezed.

“You won’t scream princess. You want this. You want a big strong man in your life to take care of you. Stop playing these hard to get games.”

“I’m...not...” she choked out, her cheeks turning red from lack of air.

He leaned in close, licking her ear and sniffing her hair, “yes you are. But don’t worry baby, I know what you need. A foot long cock down your throat. After that I think I’ll make you mine. Mating into the royal family. I’ll be set for life.”

Her eyes bulged and she tried to slap him but he had her pinned down and his strength outbeat hers. She couldn’t scream either. And none of the guards patrolled the pool area. She was in trouble. Terrifying trouble.

Terra had been asleep on her bed, falling asleep with some pictures in her hand and when she woke up it was dark outside already. Sighing she sat up and stretched before putting the pictures away, sliding the box under the bed before she stood up to go take a shower. Stopping at the window she spotted Kat sitting at the pool with some young male. Rolling her eyes she headed into the bathroom and started the water. The sound of the water running right in front of her drowned out the sound of the arguing outside but what got her attention was a scent she hadn't caught wind of in a long time and it was unmistakable. It smelled like burnt hair, stinging the nose and making the eyes water. Fear. It was the scent of pure heart wrenching fear. Spinning on a heel Terra took off out of her home and slammed the door open in time to see the male pinning Kat to the ground.

Seeing her blood on the floor Terra bolted for him and palmed his face in her hand. Lifting him right off of Kat she threw him through a window in the house which would get quite a bit of attention. She knew the glass from the window would cut him up nicely and while she wanted to follow and gut him, she turned and scooped Kat off of the ground. Moving her into the pool house she pointed at her with her finger, her voice laced with rage and slight panic.
"Do not move! Sit."
She said as she pointed to the bed and turned around. Getting to the broken window she saw the blood on the floor and wolves were standing around but the male was gone.

Growling she'd get her claws on him tomorrow. Going back to her home she slammed the door shut behind her and turned on Kat.
"Enjoy your date? What the hell said it was a good idea to go on a date with someone you know nothing about hmm? Are you really that fucking dense? It's like inviting trouble. Never met you, don't know shit about you but sure I'll go sit in the dark with you with no one else around?"

Katerina’s face was turning purple when Terra hit him. She scrambled back and started to wheeze, gulping in air as Terra threw him through a window. She would have screamed, but her throat was already burning. There was little fight in her as Terra picked her up and carried her out of sight, into the pool house. She didn’t argue. Kat wanted to be as far from that man as possible. She dropped down on the bed and pulled her legs up, following Terra’s command as she disappeared only to return and start yelling as the door slammed closed.

Her response came as a choking sobbing sound. Katerina looked up from her spot on the end of the bed, her knees up to her chin, her make up streaking down her cheeks from her tears.

“I just wanted to be like you! If you can forget Kyra and move on, why can’t I?!”

Terra froze as she listened to Kat as she mentioned forgetting Kyra. Sighing she walked over to Kat, reaching out she cupped Kat's good cheek and made her look at her.
"I haven't forgotten her. I can't. You think just because I fuck a female I've forgotten her? You haven't felt the true pleasure of someone holding you when making love to you. You haven't experienced that true bliss of being able to hold the one you love more than yourself. I can't have that anymore...but I can indulge in simple pleasures. I fuck to scratch an itch. No one experiences my affections. Sara wants a fuck and then go about her day which works out just fine for me. No emotional connection."

Sitting down beside Kat, Terra slipped an arm around the female and pulled her into her lap, wrapping her arms around her to calm her a bit.
"He's not gonna come in here. He's not that dumb."
She said as she stroked the back of Kat's head, pulling her cheek against her shoulder and letting her rest.
"I've never forgotten Kyra, nor do I want to. It's just scratching an itch but I also have the strength to defend myself..."

“After Kyra died even a hug felt like too much,” she whispered, resting her head in the nook on her shoulder, her forehead to Terra’s neck, her tears still falling, “this is the first time in two centuries someone has held me.”

She let that sink in then added in a shaking voice, “and I have felt it. Just not...for myself. And it makes it that much worse...”

Her eyes went to the locked door and then closed. She had always wondered how Terra’s arms truly felt wrapped around her...they felt safe...she suddenly realized what she was thinking and pushed that thought so forceably from her mind it almost hurt. No, she wouldn’t do that again. She wouldn’t go there. She wouldn’t dishonour her sister’s memory

Terra glanced at Kat as she stated knowing how it felt, but not personally. She'd heard of things like an emotional link with twins, mainly from reading books that Kyra had given her or that she'd found in Kyra's book shelves. If that's what Kat was referring to, that would mean that Kat had a lot of feelings from Kyra that she probably didn't understand. While she held her, she sensed Kat shrinking away and that made Terra looked down at the female. Stroking the back of her head she tilted her head up so that she could see her face and moved her so that she was sitting on the bed and no longer on her lap. Seeing the cut on her forehead Terra stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Turning off the shower water she grabbed a hand towel and dampened it with water before coming back to clean the wound carefully. Her touch was very gentle as was her expression. When she'd cleaned the wound Terra pointed at the pillow.
"Strip and get under the covers."
She said in a stern tone but her expression wasn't aggressive like usual. She was trying to get her to lie down and let her muscles relax. While Kat did that, Terra looked out of her window before shutting the blinds and walking back to the bed.

Sitting beside her she placed her hand on Kat's thigh, under the comforter and sighed.
"What were you really hoping to accomplish with these random dates? Love...hell even liking someone isn't going to happen in an hour Kat."

Katerina slipped back on the bed and looked at her nervously, wiping at her tears and ruined make up. She followed Terra with her eyes as she disappeared in the bathroom then returned with a cloth to wipe up the scrap on her arm. She turned to look behind her at the bed as Terra told her to strip and get under and her stomach flipped nervously. In Terra’s bed? Why?

She didn’t disobey though. Terra was slightly older than her, making her authority higher than Katerina’s, despite their ranks. Katerina could refuse, but she knew it would come with another argument. And if she was honest with herself, Terra was much more the dominant than Katerina could even pretend to be.

Not to mention lying down sounded nice. A headache was growing and her dress felt suffocatingly tight. She tugged it off and crawled under her a black lacy bra and panties that matched.

She sat next to her and slipped a hand on her thigh and Kat had to look away, denying that she felt her cheeks warm at the touch.

“I don’t know,” she muttered, knowing full well the dates weren’t anything more than distractions to keep her mind off Terra and her adventures. Why they irked her she didn’t quite understand herself, “Alex said get out of the house to ease my mind...guess I thought it was a good idea or uh, something.”

It was a piss poor reason but it certainly beat telling Terra she couldn’t stand to listen to her sexcapades and not think about her sister, and it was messing her up so bad she didn’t know what to feel.

Terra sighed as she shook her head. Cupping Kat's cheek she pushed her down so that she was on her back, Terra's face preciously close to Kat's as she straddled Kat's hips. Her free hand was bracing her up.
"You know Hell Hound's are trained to tell when someone is lying, especially if we're touching them. So you're lying...sort of. You're hiding something. How do you expect me to tell you the truth in our sessions when you won't even be honest with me hmm?"
She asked as she looked down at the woman, stroking her thumb along Kat's cheek. Her skin was soft and smooth, that citrus scent that lingered on her skin was slowly growing on Terra and as she held her, she could feel the heat in Kat's cheeks making her smile slightly.

"You said you knew what it was like to feel affection and love...but not personally. There's a hidden meaning in there and I think I have an idea. So how's about you be honest with me or I'll interrogate you in my own way."
That was a very vague way since Terra was known for being good at mind games while interrogating but she was also known for being brutal as well. So a lot of bad things could come from that, but the soft smile on her face didn't scream violence was coming.

Katerina was having troubles breathing. Not because she was hurt, but because Terra was now straddling her, and the close connection was making her nerves dance anxiously.

Don’t let her under your skin Kat. Remember what Alex and Bear said. She’s looking for a way in. Don’t be nervous. Just be honest. Mostly honest.

“If you have an idea of what it meant, why interrogate me?” Her voice never rose above a whisper, either out of fear or trepidation of what was happening, “or do you just want me to say it?”

She paused, swallowing hard, quite aware of Terra weight shifting on her. She tried to close her eyes to relax but instead her mind conjured up an image of her running her hands up those thighs squeezing her waist at this very moment. What? Stop! She popped her eyes open, deciding watching Terra’s face was highly better than conjuring more images of her. It felt wrong. But it had felt wrong two hundred years ago too and she hadn’t been able to stop herself then either. Not till...Kyras death.

“I already told you in a way. Twins share a bond. A strong one amongst wolves. We feel each other’s emotions.”

She sat straight up, steeling herself to say it out loud as her eyes looked over Terra, “Not just pain. Anything strong enough to reach across the bond.”

She pinned Terra’s eyes with her own, “You already knew that didn’t you? You just wanted me to confirm your suspicions. Your playing mind games again.”

She tried to push the covers off and with them Terra. Suddenly she felt like she had made a huge mistake staying in here. And a bigger one in trusting Terra with even that much information.

“I shouldn’t have said anything. Even Alex doesn’t know. This was a mistake.”

Terra could tell the internal struggle that Kat was having, not entirely, but to a point and with the little touch of information she just gave Terra, it set everything into place up till then.
"Yes I wanted you to admit it. I'm aware of my emotions and I acknowledge them. You don't...when you do...it'll be a lot less stressful."
She said as she looked down at the woman under her. For a moment she just stared at her then leaned down and with ginger care, she placed her lips against Kat's. The kiss didn't have the same love that it'd had when she was kissing Kyra. It didn't give the same emotions, but it was tender and it was affectionate. One hand cupping Kat's cheek and the other slowly moving from where it was planted, to Kat's neck.

Pulling back from the kiss she licked her lips and moaned a bit. She tasted so good.
"So you're confused about Kyra's old feelings...tell me. Did that feel the same?"
Instead of letting her answer, she kissed Kat again, this time her tongue worked its way into her mouth to wrestle Kat's tongue. Unlike the male at the pool, Terra was being Dominant yes, but not forceful.

Katerina opened her mouth to say she was aware of them but knew it be another lie. She was hiding from her feelings. Because if she was to be truly honest with herself she would know that her nipples had hardened and her groin was a touch damp for minutes now. But she had the lie ready, denying it all until Terra leaned forward.

She wanted to say don’t. She wanted to fight Terra off like she did her crappy date but her body refused to move. Because while her mind denied, her body knew what it wanted. And as their lips met, Katerina found the thing she had been looking for since she was old enough to date. A spark.

Terra pulled back and Katerina continued to hold in her air, until she had to answer and her breath came out as a whoosh, a “yes” on her lips, smothered by a second kiss. This one was more hungry, their tongues combining and the spark within lit into a flame.

No no no...not Terra. Please not Terra.

Her hands came up and shakingly pushed Terra back, though she ached to continue, that spark roaring now within. It didn’t want to be smothered again. But Kat couldn’t do this.

“It feels the same Terra,” she said with a flat voice, terrified, and watched her face, wanting her to reject Kat, wanting her to force her to leave.

Terra watched her for a long moment as she was being pushed back. She could smell the arousal on her and she could tell that she was into this BUT she was throwing mixed signals and Terra knew that if she pushed too hard it would be forcing her. Sitting up she sighed a bit, hooking her leg up and getting off of Kat. Getting off of the bed Terra pointed to the bed.

"Alex will be back tomorrow morning. Sleep there till morning then go tell your brother about that male."

As she said this she was walking toward the dining room. She wasn't going to force her and if she wanted to deny her feelings or just out right ignore them then she'd let her deal with them.

Once in the dining room Terra laid on the couch and turned so that she was facing the back of the couch.

“That’s it?” Kat’s lower lip shook, “You kiss me, I admit it, and you just...”

She got up too, grabbing her dress and her heels in a rush, “I shouldn’t be here. I shouldn’t be anywhere near you. I’m just making a fool of myself.”

She aimed for the front door, Terra’s back to her telling her she didn’t care if she left. But she was starting to think Terra didn’t care about anything.

She paused at the door, her hand on the knob and felt compelled to say one last thing, “She loved you endlessly, you know that right? She cared so deeply about you even your hugs made her feel special. They were warm and strong, and always protectively tight.”

She brought up her arms, hugging her torso, remembering those feelings Kyra had shared then sighed, “there’s another reason I don’t have experience in love Terra. Because no one has ever compared to you.”

She shoved the door open and fled, before Terra could respond.

Terra wanted to chase the female but she was confused and Terra was confused as well. She knew that she loved Kyra and missed her horribly but she also knew Kyra was dead and gone. They weren't a mated couple when Kyra was alive. They were courting yes, and they were lovers but they weren't mated yet. Now two centuries later and she was slowly opening up to at least having sex. She hadn't come anywhere near possibly loving someone and while Kat looked a lot like Kyra, she didn't act like her and Terra was able to separate those feelings. Worst part was, she was starting to have feelings for Kat in her own right, not as a replacement of Kyra, but as her own person.

That was not something she was prepared to do. Sure they were in a time of peace but Kat seemed to be the one thinking that she was betraying Kyra who'd been dead for two hundred years. She was acted like she was acting on Kyra's old feelings and not her own, thus making Terra feel like she was forcing things on her. Shaking her head Terra got up and walked to her door. Shutting the door she walked to her room and went to sleep for the night. When morning came, Terra was up but she didn't go to the meeting. She didn't feel like it simply because she was annoyed that Kat was holding things over her head in terms of Kyra. If Terra could acknowledge that her lover was dead and gone, then so could she.

Katerina woke later than usual. She wanted to call off the session but Alex had already given her two days off. And as bad as last night had been, having to explain to her brother that she had mixed feelings for her patient that ranged from strangling her to sitting on her face would be worse.

So she got up. Showered. Forced herself to do her hair and the minimal amount of make up to make her light eyes pop then pulled out easy clothes. Jeans and a black top.

She skipped breakfast and coffee, having woken so late and went straight to her study. And soon found all that work had been for nothing, as after an hour and no Terra, she knew she wasn’t coming to the session.

Sighing she dropped her head on the desk and moaned, feeling like she should just go back to bed. And hide. For as long as physically possible. But besides Terra’s sessions there was other work to do. Not to mention she still had to tell Alex about the guy last night, and she hadn’t even checked her phone yet although she had already heard it ring twice and guessed it was him, trying to keep her silent. Fat chance. Alex would rip him a new one.

She didn’t really want to see Alex though just yet so she took her laptop and her work and moved back to her room, leaving the door opened in case her brother came looking for her. She planned to get more file work done, but somehow ended up looking at pictures of her sister and her together. She pulled out the letters then and read them, like she had a million times.

How do I know if these are my own feelings or hers? Would it matter? Terra’s off limits. I’d go to hell for wanting my sister’s lover, even if it’s been two centuries. Kyra wanted to mate her. She wrote it in what, three of her letters?

Her phone went off again distracting her. Another call from him. This time with a nasty voicemail, threatening Terra. Kat sighed and got up. She had to show Alex. Before someone else got hurt.

Terra had finally made her way out of the house due to her getting hungry and figured she'd drop by the kitchen. Making it to the kitchen she'd just grabbed herself a snack when she saw the male from the night before standing in the hall. He was talking on his phone making a threat to her of all people. Oh? So he had the balls to threaten her eh? Good, she needed some stress relief and he was right there. Walking out of the kitchen she bolted for him and tackled him out of the window behind him. They both rolled across the ground and when he kicked her off of him and shifted Terra just giggled.
"Oh puppy. Such a big boy...too bad you're threatening the Hell Hound that attacked Alex."
She said with a grin as she shifted as well and her form was a good hundred pounds on him.

Roaring at him she charged him with fangs bared and held nothing back. The fight between them was loud enough that Bear, Peters, and several other wolves ran outside to see patches of blood, fur and Terra beating the tar out of a young male wolf. His tail was already tucked but she was still going at him. Nothing was fatal, she was chipping him away piece by piece. It was a tactic Hell Hounds used to instill fear at the highest level. To feel your strength being taken away bit by bit and your enemy wasn't showing any signs of stopping.

Her fangs gripped the back of his neck, the thick skin there and Terra tossed him into a small tool shack, smashing the small stall with his body. Blood from the male coated her muzzle and stained her fangs as she growled at him. Bear and Peters knew better than to jump in front of two fighting wolves when in wolf form so they had to wait for Alex to step in...IF Terra listened to him. Alex came out and got between the two.
"What the fuck is going on Terra?!"
He bellowed as he looked at the cowering male who was trying to pull himself away but Terra just jumped over Alex and tackled the male to the ground growling at him, locking her fangs to his neck to still his movements.

"Terra stop!"
As he said this he shifted as well, taking on his massive wolf form as he stood in front of Terra and glared at her, which was met with her own glare, but her fangs didn't budge from their hold on the young male.

“TERRA!”

The voice could almost be mistaken as Kyra’s. But it was Katerina who came running out of the house towards the fight. She pushed past people and ran into the clearing, and most thought she was going to stop Terra from attacking the male anymore. But instead she got in front of her brother.

“She’s protecting me,” she threw her hands up, staring into her brothers eyes, “Alex no! He doesn’t deserve to be back. Terra is teaching him a lesson.”

She looked over her shoulder at Terra and without meaning to her face softened then quickly hardened as she looked back to her brother, “he tried to rape me last night brother. To mate into our family without my consent. Terra is upholding pack law against him and teaching the idiot a fair lesson. She protected me. I won’t let you pass.”

Katerina was making a bold move. Standing in her brothers way could end up disasteroudly. But he hadn’t been there last night. If not for Terra...

Everything aside with her turmoil of feelings for her, Katerina was at least grateful Terra had protected her. More than grateful.

Alex just stared at Kat for a long moment before shifting again, Bear walking over with a black towel for him to wrap around his waist. Alex believed Kat because she had no reason to lie to him about something like that. Looking up at Terra he looked at the other young males in the pack.
"All of you stay where you are. You watch this. Terra, continue."
Terra didn't need to be told twice and for the next ten minutes she beat that wolf into the ground till he was a ball of torn fur, meat and blood. He was alive but he was going to be hurting for weeks even with his speedy healing. On the final hit, Terra slammed her front paws into the ground on either side of his head and roared loudly into his face, challenging him to do something.

He was far too beat up to do anything so she just walked over him and used her back foot to kick dirt into his face. She then walked over to the line of young males and paced back and forth all while glaring daggers at them. Projecting her mind out to all of them, Alex and Kat included. A pack wide announcement.
'To any male or female thinking that they can push their way onto someone. Try it. I fucking dare you. Getting your tail handed to you by an elder is one thing, but I'm a Hell Hound. Would any of you care to try your luck with me?'
As she said this no one challenged. The males looked away in a sign of submission, then Terra walked over to Kat, still in wolf form. Her eyes locking onto hers for a long moment before she hopped over the line of wolves blocking her.

Walking back to her home she walked around it, out of sight of the rest and shifted there, climbing into her home through the window rather than going back to the door. She was making a lot of effort to not be seen naked by the pack. Peters and Bear gathered the male who'd been forced out of his shift due to him being unconscious. Bear looked at Alex for a moment before Alex sighed.
"Take him to medical. Get him cleaned up and patched up then throw his ass in a cell so I can talk to him when he wakes."
Bear nodded then glanced back at Terra before looking to Kat.
"Terra's tasted blood again. May wanna go in there to cool her down. She's gonna be pretty wound up."

While yes Bear was trying to get Kat to spend time with Terra, he was also subtly trying to get Kat to see why Kyra was so special to Terra and why love for Terra was so much harder than most females.

Back
Top Bottom