Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Katerina shuddered in expectation, replying in a whisper, “I remember....and I said no...”

She gasped, whimpering at the pressure and discomfort but there wasn’t pain. She clenched her teeth, but tried to stay relaxed, knowing clenching her ass would only increase the pressure and therefor the discomfort.

“Yes?” She whispered then suddenly lurched and screamed, not ready for the full thrust. The discomfort almost became pain, if it wasn’t for the pleasure that richoethed through her too. Her screams died to cascading moans, her body quickly craving more.

“Don’t stop...” she begged, Terra’s teeth sinking into her shoulder and Terra could feel her already drooling precum again onto her fingers.

Terra smiled as she knew the first thrust would be a bit uncomfortable but a little slice of pain mixed so well with pleasure. So as she continued her slow thrusting just to get Kat used to the feeling and to spread her walls a bit, she giggled and licked along Kat's lower jaw while still keeping a tight hold on her hair.
"Who said I was going to stop?"
She asked as she kept thrusting till she felt the walls of her ass adjust then the shackles came off. Lifting her hips so that the head of her cock was the only thing inside before slamming down. Her hips slapped into Kat's ass cheeks with enough force to turn her skin pink with each thrust and her cock bottomed out with each push. Moaning and panting, Terra made sure she was digging deep with each push but that she was also keeping a constant flow of pleasure with her hand working on Kat's clit.

Terra's mouth worked along Kat's shoulder and neck fluctuating between licking, biting and kissing. Here and there Terra would shove Kat's face into the pillow as she would thrust in a more straight forward position to lift Kat's ass and dig in at an angle. Moving her hand from Kat's clit she moved it to Kat's open mouth and let her suckle on Terra's fingers and the juices on them.
"Tastes good doesn't it?"
She asked through a moan as she started thrusting faster now, the slapping of their skin sounding like an applause to a damn good band at this point.

Terra knew what she was doing. And she was doing it well. Better than well. Katerina has never felt so good. She thought being eaten out felt amazing. This was on a new level.

Her moans quickly filled the room and indeed Terra’s ears as her body was rocked and thrusted into, her nails ripping into the pillows and sheets. They were only stifled when Terra’s fingers stuffed inside and Katerina groaned, suckling the juices off.

“Goood!” Her voice started as a soft groan and turned into an almost shriek as Terra doubled her pace and the pleasure increased tenfold.

“TERRA!” She moaned, arching and beginning her first of what would hopefully be many orgasms.

Terra came to the conclusion that she needed a better angle so while Kat was cumming, Terra sat up and lifted Kat's hips so that her chest and cheek were pressed into the bed but her ass was in the air, supported by her knees. This would also give Terra a new angle and as she gripped Kat's hips she was able to get a harder thrust. Moving her knees to get a good footing she started hammering her hips against Kat's ass cheeks which allowed her to plow inside of her lover. Lover? As she was thrusting Terra came to a slight realization. She was getting attached. Something she hadn't even thought of since Kyra's passing. It wasn't because Kat looked like Kyra, it was all Kat that she was getting attached to. Her personality, her body, the way they meshed together.

Digging her nails into Kat's ass cheeks a bit harder she couldn't deny her attraction now. She was currently hammering this female and while she'd fucked several females since Kyra's death, she'd never seen any of them as lovers, just toys. A means to an end. Terra wanted more out of Kat and she was willing to cut off all other attention to other females just for Kat. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. She wouldn't survive another loss like she suffered with Kyra, she knew it. Facing that possible fear of facing the loss of a lover once more was the most crippling feeling but Terra had to convince herself that Kat was worth it. Kat wasn't a combatant so she wouldn't be in that much danger as Kyra was...right?

Shaking her head she needed to put those thoughts in the back of her mind and in order to do that, her thrusts got harder and faster while she moved a hand to finger Kat's clit while occasionally dipping her fingers inside Kat's pussy to torture her g-spot.

Katerina let her lift her, submitting her body to Terra’s. She wanted to submit. If she was in her wolf form she’d be on her back, belly up, submissive and obedient to Terra’s dominant wolf. Katerina had never really dived in to how submissive her wolf side was. Now she could see it. As she had found someone who would be grateful for it. Who wanted that.

Moaning her name over and over, face down and ass up, she orgasmed a second time, squirting over Terra’s legs and thrusting fingers, her ass turning her from the beatings of Terra’s hips.

Feeling the hot rush of liquid that came from Kat as she had her second orgasm, Terra smiled to herself. Two down. She wanted to make it so that Kat wasn't able to form a coherent word, permanently concreting herself in Kat's mind as the only one who could bring her to that plateau of pleasure. Focusing on Kat's pleasure also allowed her to not think on her own thus making her last longer. She also varied it up. After the second orgasm she pulled her cock out of Kat's ass and smiled at the still pulsing hole before lowering herself and locking her mouth onto Kat's pussy, licking her overly sensitive clit while working her fingers in and out to continue tormenting her g-spot.

Varying up the pleasure kept Kat guessing and didn't let her body get used to the pleasure that it was receiving. A constant surprise so she'd be on edge the entire time and it gave Terra some time to cool her own jets. Granted, the passion and affection she was feeling toward Kat certainly made her want to orgasm faster as that was the pinnacle of connecting between two lovers. A few minutes of that and Terra was back inside of Kat's ass, working her over and it stayed like this for well over an hour. Terra varying her pleasure that she gave to Kat, as well as changing positions.

As she neared her orgasm, she was now between Kat's legs in missionary but with her hips elevated a touch so that she could still pound her ass nicely. Terra was covered in a mixture of sweat and Kat's orgasms, but she loved it. As she felt her orgasm hitting her she locked her hips against Kat's ass cheeks and started spraying hot ropes of cum deep within her. Crying out her name as she came, her hips bucking from the sheer electric force that ran up and down her spine. The last rope of cum was sprayed onto Kat's chest and stomach as she'd pulled out from the force of her orgasm and coated Kat's skin with hot, thick semen before slumping forward and resting her head on Kat's chest while panting heavily.

"F-Fuck...I can't move..."
She said with a light giggle.

Katerina was in heaven. She didn’t know sex got this good. Granted it was anal, but it was the best feeling she had ever felt, pleasure coasting through her in waves. She wasn’t sure how many orgasms she had had, but she had lost feeling in her legs and ass, and her brain was so fried with orgasmic ecstasy she had forgotten how to speak. As Terra filled her ass and screamed, cumming one last time, then lay limply under her, coated and exhausted.

“T...T...er...ra,” she stumbled out, her eyes refusing to open, her heart racing and her lungs gulping air in.

Terra smiled as she used a little bit of strength to lift her head and placed a soft kiss on Kat's lips, stroking her cheek.
"Right here sweetie. Just rest."
She said as they would both need a little power nap before even thinking about taking a much needed bath. Terra slowly rolled to her side and groaned before pulled Kat right against her chest where she belonged. Smiling as she kissed Kat's cheek and neck softly.
"There. Right where you belong."
She said as she stroked Kat's head and cheek before slowly slipping into a light slumber so that she could take a nap and rejuvenate some of her energy.

Give or take an hour or so later Terra woke up and felt better. Sliding out of the bed she went to the bathroom and started to water to fill her bathtub. The house came with a rather large bathtub that allowed them to stretch out fully which was a godsend. When the water was full she added some soothing oils to the water then walked back and picked up her still sleeping lover. Carrying her to the bath and setting her on top of Terra's lap so she wouldn't slide into the water. Holding her around her waist, Kat's back to Terra's chest, Terra slowly began using her right hand to wash the dried cum from Kat's chest and between her legs.

Katerina woke in the warm water, at first surprised but then relaxed as she settled softly into Terra’s arms.

“That...was...amazing...”she purred.

Terra smiled and nodded in agreement while stroking her now clean skin. Running her fingernails along Kat's stomach and up between her breasts to trace the outer rim of her breasts, then back down. Kissing her neck she lifted one hand to turn Kat's chin so that she could kiss her lips.
"It was. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."
Smiling she nuzzled her nose against Kat's before sighing.
"We eventually need to leave the house...if nothing else to let it air out."
She said as the entire pool house smelled heavily of sex so if someone walked up to the door, they'd catch a whiff of it.

That and Terra still had to go help train Sasha some more.
"I need to drop by the nursery too. Sasha still needs some work."
She said as she leaned her head back but cupped Kat's breasts in a comfortable hold.

Katerina relaxed, “eventually. I should speak to Alex. He’s likely already fixed our council member problem but he’ll want to know why I knew. Don’t worry. I won’t tell him I was half naked in your bedroom.”

She knew that be dangerous. Alex would think it was something serious between them and likely find Terra a new therapist. And Kat felt that wouldn’t do Terra any favours.

She kissed her again then splashed her hands softly in the water, “you have quite the soft spot for pups?”

It wasn’t accusing, just curious.

Terra smiled and shrugged.
"Sasha is Peters pup. He asked me to help train her to being a strong female since apparently he can't punish her because she's got him wrapped around her paw and her mother isn't a combatant, so Peters asked me to train her. I just have to remember to train her as a pup should be trained, not like my parents trained me. She's getting better but she tends to forget that I'm not her papa and I won't put up with her getting ahead of herself and trying to get me to submit."
She said with a giggle.
"Wanna tag along for that?"

Terra thought it'd be fun to show a demonstration of Terra making Kat submit in her wolf form. Mainly because she could tease Kat in a different way while still being subtle in front of others.

Kat smiked, “actually I would. Technically your therapist should be around studying you after all.”

She giggled and kissed her again, “I’ll talk to Alex first and meet you there?”

Terra nodded as she stepped out of the bath after a little more cleaning and kissing then dried off and changed into a pair of loose shorts and a tank top. Before leaving she walked up behind Kat as she was changing and slapped her ass, kissing her cheek with a giggle.
"Never get tired of seeing that ass on display."
She said with a wink before walking out of the house and making sure to leave some windows open to let it vent out. She first went to the main house and stopped by the kitchen to make a sandwich to energize herself a bit more than went to the nursery.

Spotting Sasha as she was practicing running at a full sprint in her wolf form, Terra walked over to Peters and nodded. They talked about Xavier and his wild mentions of stopping human hunters as well as how he was trying to go over Alex's head on that.
"He's pretty stupid though thinking to ask Hell Hounds when we only answer to Alpha's."
"Yeah. Don't know why he thought we'd go for it."

Kat jumped then grinded her ass into Terra’s hand until she left. She dragged her clothes on, then scampered into the main house and to her room, changing to clean clothes that didn’t have any lingering smells of sex, tossing the others in the hamper. Touching up her make up and making sure she didn’t have any signs on her of her night at Terra’s she went to find Alex in his own study on the other side of the house, filling him in on how she knew about Xavier and if things were handled. Getting her answer she excused herself, claiming she had a session with Terra starting at the nursery.

“I want to see her in a place she’s relaxed. I think it’ll make progress.”

Afterwards she made her way downstairs and outside to the nursery, seeing Peters and Terra.

“Xavier’s being taken to the council for questioning. None of them made a decision on hunting hunters. So he was caught in quite the lie,” she exclaimed before smiling, “hey guys. How’s your morning been?”

She had to act like she hadn’t just been ass fucked by Terra an hour ago. Even if she was still struggling to walk straight. And sitting was nearly impossible.

Terra looked back and raised an eyebrow as Peters also looked a bit curious.
"Got a bit of a limp going on there Doc. Who'd you ride?"
Terra asked with a twinkle in her eyes as Peters chuckled and shook his head.
"Yeah, I'm pretty curious myself."
Terra gave a wink to Kat when Peters turned to see Sasha take a nose dive, tripping on her paws.
"Oh honey."
He started to walk toward her but Terra caught his shirt.

"Nope. She's gonna fall, gotta let her pick herself up. Congratulate her when she succeeds and tell her how to improve when she fails."
Shifting into her own wolf form she walked over to Sasha and waited till she pulled herself up then sat on her hind legs and watched as Sasha kept running around the track, getting better at turning but when it came to obstacles she was struggling and took a lot of falls. Terra walked over to a barrier she was having trouble with and showed her a few tricks. Instead of going over the wall and not knowing what was on the other side, she could just zip around it, or jump part way and hook the top with her paws, so she could peak the top. Sure enough, there was a moat of mud water at the base of the wall, so she'd either need to really clear the wall or jump to the top, then get a sort of spring off of the top of the wall.

Kat blushed and retorted softly, “wouldn’t you like to know?”

She watched Terra shift and trot off, watching her and leaned on the fence, “She’s really good with kids,eh?”

Peters smiled and nodded.
"Well she is now. The first few days she treated Sasha like how she was raised which is understandable but she quickly learned that not all pups can handle that kind of up bringing so she mellowed out. That and I think secretly she's doing this as a sort of memorial for Kyra since Kyra always wanted pups. Terra has never been given the opportunity to have pups so I think this is her way of making the most of that. I know it hits home for her though."
He said as they all watched Terra. Terra did show signs of really enjoying it and being affectionate with the pup but she'd quickly correct herself and go back to the 'mentor' role.

Kat was watching her, her eyes soft. Terra had a knack with kids, whether she knew it or not. It saddened her to hear it was a memorial for Kyra. Her twin had always wanted children, as did Katerina. They had both been raised with love, and they wanted to share it forwards.

She was never given the opportunity. That’s what he had said. Did it mean she couldn’t have kids, or that she hadn’t had the chance to try? Did Peters know about Terra’s gift? She was tempted to ask but it would expose her for knowing too. And beg the question how they knew.

She didn’t respond to Peters, not knowing what to say. Not about Terra at least.

“Sasha’s beautiful by the way. Blonde like her mother. You don’t see that every day.”

Peters nodded proudly.
"I was so surprised that she had a solid white coat on her first shift. Truly a beauty just like her mother."
He said as her mother Selene came walking over.
"Sucking up will get you no where Eric."
She said as she pinched his arm which earned her a smile and a kiss to her forehead. Selene really was a head turner with bleach blonde hair, bright blue eyes and silky soft skin. She could easily grace the cover of any model magazine and have any male she wanted but she ended up going for Peters which stunned the entire squad of Hell Hounds. Peters was known for putting his foot in his mouth more than once so it was shocking that a knock out like Selene would mate an idiot like Peters but he treated her like a fucking goddess.

Terra came trotting back with Sasha who slowly shifted to greet her mother and smiled as she bragged about her new skills to her overly excited father. Terra just sat in wolf form and while her wolf form was hard to read, she was smiling at the sight. Wondering what it would be like to have pups of her own. She'd assumed her semen was infertile since she'd been having sex with Kyra for years and never had a pup, which she knew affected Kyra slightly but she never said anything.

"They both are yes."

She grinned as Selene came up, giving her a friendly nod in greeting. These two were perfect for each other. He had met her during their therapy sessions, and she had seen the change. In fact she was one of the reasons she didn't need to see him anymore. He had made himself a new life, created a family, and found someone to treat like gold. Terra treated me like gold last night. Is that what she needs too? Something cement like a family, a future in sight? I know Kyra was talking about it with Terra...the letters claimed that was her plan, but was it Terra's? Is it something she can have?

Her eyes caught Terra's gaze and she gave her a soft smile, realizing she had her therapist face on, a look of calm collectiveness across her features, but her eyes showed the gears that were turning within. Her smile broke that look, and her cheeks gained a little pink as she bit her lip under Terra's gaze, a look Alex said would break hearts if she wasn't careful. But with Terra, she could hardly think straight.

Terra turned her attention to Kat and saw the little biting of her lip which made her smirk as she opened her mind to Kat and Kat alone.
'Biting your lip like that makes me want to take you to a private spot and bend you over all over again.'
Walking over in her wolf form she bumped her body against Kat's side then looked over to the right where the regular soldiers were training. Guards of the estate pretty much. She could see them training in their human forms and their wolf forms. Walking over to them she passed by Kat and snapped her tail out like a whip, slapping the tip of her tail against Kat's ass cheek when no one was looking. Smiling to herself she walked over to the guards and offered to help train them.

Naturally since none of them knew she was a Hell Hound they all laughed at her thinking she was just some young female. One of the bigger males shifted into his wolf form and Peters smirked.
"Oh this is gonna be good."
Even Selene, who was against violence, liked to watch Terra spar simply because she was able to flat back anyone who went after her. The amount of controlled violence that could come from Terra was astounding and sure enough, the moment the Captain gave them the green light, Terra had the big male on his back and her jaws locked to his throat in a kill shot.

Stepping back she smiled as Peters called out.
"You boys are dealing with a Hell Hound Captain. I'd be careful what words leave your lips if you want to keep them attached to your face."
That little piece of information had the line to fight Terra significantly dropping till Bear walked outside and lifted his hand.
"I'll spar ya Cap."

Katerina's cheeks got redder and she squeezed her sore thighs a little tighter, looking away so no one saw her face. Peters sniffed the air, the scent of arousal almost wafting to him but Kat quickly took a step back and took control. But not before Terra got a taste of the air. the big black wolf walked over to her, bumping her side and then spanking her ass with the tip of her tail, making it harder still to act normal, especially around other adult wolves who could smell arousal.

Get a hold of yourself Kat...before you're caught on day one.

To help she moved from the nursery closer to the sparring, following Terra a few stops then waiting, away from everyone. Luckily those in their human forms couldn't smell her unless she either reeked or was close enough. Their senses were heightened, but not like their wolf forms. Unfortunately that meant more than Terra could smell her arousal, and a few of the sparring wolves were sniffing the air, including the one that took on Terra. A female's arousal, especially one from an unmated wolf could be dangerous to shifted wolves. Their instincts were heightened, and their inhibitions were slightly lower than in the flesh. She didn't have to worry about them trying to rape her, unless they were scummy too, but it certainly went to their heads, jacking them up to show off to the eligible female.

So even as Bear stepped up and offered, five wolves who had been training growled, their eyes dilated from the scent, looking for a challenge to show off, most of them staring at her as they realized where the scent had come from. In true wolf packs the strongest and mightiest was typically the alpha, and the alphas were the only ones allowed to breed with a female of their choosing. In their pack they of course did not uphold such abstinence from those under the alpha, but the instinct that the strongest got the female was still quite the instinct. Katerina took several steps back, trying to lock down her scent, feeling the brush of leaves under her boots. Fall is coming...damn it autumn brings on heat season. I'm no where near mine but they don't know that, and they look young. Foolishly young. They might not know the difference between heat and arousal. If Terra doesn't shut them down, they could hurt people.

A female wolf's heat could make a male stud mad with need, and uncontrolled could cause considerable damage. Katerina bit her lip again and tried to feel for that connection Terra had made, knowing if she shifted it be easier to connect, but her scent would also grow stronger. 'Terra...they smell me. Terra be careful, they want a piece out of you to win me. Their pups. They're running off of hormones and instincts, not wisdom.'

She hoped the connection got that, and that no one noticed the five horny wolves were eyeing her up, then looked to Bear and waved him off, "Not yet Bear. Let Terra give these pups a lesson."

Terra could still hear Kat's voice in her mind, even though she didn't need the warning. She could see the males and how they were acting. Sighing a bit she knew that she was at fault for Kat being as horny as she was but she was a grown female, she should have better control. Opening her mind again she made her tone a bit more stern.
'Can't control a little bit of arousal eh? Get your sweet ass to the pool house after this.'
With that she charged the males so that they couldn't even get a chance to go after Kat. Spear heading them head on she collided like a truck with one of the males and sent him to the ground hard, the next one got a deep bite to his hind leg which dropped him to a whining heap before she kicked her back legs out catching the jaw of another and hitting him so hard his teeth snapped together in a loud clapping sound which rattled him enough for Terra to sink her fangs into his scruff and launch him into another wolf who was trying to stand after he'd been body slammed.

Looking at the last two she growled low but these two were smarter. Self preservation kicked in as they backed down from the fight and sulked away so not to get their asses kicked. Terra snorted a bit then looked at Kat. When she was gone from the area, Terra gave the young males a thorough ass chewing about telling the difference between a female in heat and a female who was aroused. She also reminded them that acting on their instincts and raping Kat was a sure fire way to an early grave as Alex would kill them for taking such forceful measures against his sister.

Once done with her ranting and scolding she headed to her pool house and all but shoved Kat inside. Shifting as she entered she cupped her hand between Kat's legs and smirked as she tsked her.
"Getting all hot and bothered like a pup in their first heat?"
She asked as she pinched Kat's clit.

Watching, Kat bit her finger nervously, the stern tone of Terra's still rattling in her head. Is she upset with me? Or jealous?

It looked like a bit of both. She watched each wolf go down in a matter of seconds, and when all five had their tails between their legs and there was a short round of applause, Katerina slipped away, heading to the pool house as ordered. She knew better than to ignore Terra's message, though she was starting to realize how easy it was for Terra to command and her to obey. How submissive am I?

She would find out soon enough that she was very, very submissive to Terra.

Seeing the wolf approaching she opened her mouth to make a case, but was rammed in through the doors, as Terra shifted and grabbed her between the legs, causing Katerina to squirm. Katerina had decided on a dress that day, and also had gone commando, which seemed to be proving an advantage for Terra now.

"Maybe...its hard not to when your teasing me," she retorted, unable to control her breathing as her clit was pinched, "I'm not in heat yet. Those boys were just too young and horny to ignore a pinch of arousal."

She gripped Terra's cheek, softly but firmly and looked into her eyes, "oh my god. You got jealous."

Back
Top Bottom