Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Blood Brothers: A Dark Uprising

The other guy who was still not on fire asked "Why would the Great Zelman Clock save to humans like those we had tied up" the one on fire dead now. The girls sat back at the manor and comforted each other by fingering the other and moaning. Mimiko sent a thought to Zelman 'master we are ready now'

Zelman looked at them and cracked his knuckles. "Because they are my humans." The leader looked at Zelman before issuing his man to vanish. "This isn't over yet Zelman." He glared before vanishing with his partner. Zelman sighed and shook his head before starting to head back to the manor. "I do hope you two are dressed up for me."

Mimiko giggled 'yes master we are. She has a balck mini skirt and matching haulter top, and i have a red strapless mini dress. We both have make up on and are on my bed wet for you' Sayuka layed there rubbing her clit praying that tonight she would finally be bitten by Zelman

Zelman nodded and made his way back to the manor. He headed down to the rooms and opened the door looking at both Mimiko and Sayuka and licked his lips as he walked over to the bed and looked at them. "Hmm..who first." He smiled watching the two. "each of you tell me why I should take you instead of the other."

Sayuka said "Because you have not taken me for a while master" Mimiko leaned back against her head board and said "I dont care if you take her first, just make her stop whining about never being bitten by you. Thats all i ask master Zelman" the girls sat beside each other and waited for him to pick. Sayuka of course wanting it to be her more then anything.

Zelman looked at Sayuka and got onto the bed before pinning her down and holding her down as he bore his fangs. "All right then." He looked at her and kissed her neck before plunging his fangs into her and letting his hands wander all over her body.

Mimiko fingered her self as she watched him have fun with Sayuka. Sayuka moaned and squirmed from the sure pleasure of finally being bitten by him "Oh thank you Master Zelman, thank you for bitting me finally" and she began to arch her back. Mimiko looked at him her eyes saying 'thank you for saving me again sir' as she played with herself in front of him.

Zelman held Sayuka down and fed off of her as his hand slid up along her legs to the edge of her skirt. The supression team came to the area where Zelman had rescued the girls and pretty much lit the place on fire. "what the heck happened here?" The leader of the supression team shrugged. "A fight but who would Zelman be going after, it seems we may have to pay a visit."

Kotaro was out with Kain and saw the team and a few burn marks that were Zelmans "Hey mister Why do you have stuff with Mr. Zelman's fire mark on it" Kain walked up and put Kotaro on his shoulder "What is the supression tema doing near Zelman's manor, Cheif Sahara[random name to use]" One of the workers who did landury for Zelman said "My my, the cheif of the supresion team and Kain the blue wolf, with young master Kotaro to what are these visits". Kotaro smiled we came to see Mr. Zelman and Mimi"

The Supression team was packing up its gear. "well it seems we are doing the same thing. We have to visit him to get him to explain what happened so that we know its not a resurgence of the kowloon Children. Otherwise we don't know why Zelman clock would unleash such a great attack in an enclosed area."

The worker said "Hmm young master Kotaro you remember where the common room is. I will take you to wait there while i go to get the master and his helpers,Miss Sayuka and Miss Mimiko." SHe lead them to where they could wait. She then left and went to the room Mimiko is in and knocked "Miss i know this is a bad time but the younger Mochizuki master is here with a few members of the supresion team and kain the blue wolf. She never touched the door and then went back with cola and cookies for them to have while they wait. Mimiko froze and spoke out loud "Shit why the hell is the supresion team here"

Zelman sighed and Slowly pulled himself out of Sayuka and wiped off on her thighs before zipping himself up and cleaning himself up. "Fine, Mimiko go ahead and meet with them, Sayuka. you and I will deal with the suppression team." He just shook his head and grumbled abit but exited the room and headed out to talk with the suppression team

Mimiko nodded "Yes sir" and she put sweats and a sweater over her dress and went to see Kotaro. Once in the room she was pinned by him "Mimi, why are you here and not home where i normally see you. Oh um brother is upset and he went after Casa again to clear his mind." Kain spoke up "Jiro seems to think that he has lost you completely to Zelman Miss Katsuragi." Mimiko sighed "Kain thank you for the tip. Kotaro i want you to do me a huge favor, let me know as soon as he is back. I'm going to talk with Zelman and get it set up so that you, me, Jiro and Zelman all sit down some where and talk about this ok" Kotaro nodded "Right, um Mimi, do you hate us or something, is that why you moved here" Mimiko smiled "No Kotaro i dont hate you, in fact i love you and Jiro. But that love is from a girl to her brothers, i see you and Jiro as brothers. I moved here because I love Zelman as a boyfriend ok" Kotaro nodded and told her that he was with Sei while Jiro was gone and that he would like to eat ramen with her and Zelman sometime, saying that zelman owed him some ramen.

The Supression team spoke to Zelman about the attack inside of the warehouse. "You humans don't get their fast enough and by the time you would of gotten there they would of been gone. I did what I had to, to insure that they were safe. I can assure you that they were not kowloon children but they were something strong Im not sure what blood line they were or who let them in but they are here and trying to spread." He sighed and shook his head. "Any further questions you can speak to my assistant." He then turned and left the room.

Sayuka said "So gentlemen any further questions that i can answer for you" Kotaro sat with Mimiko on the couch in the comon area "Mimi when will you come back and stay in your old home" Kain sat and watched the two talk from the near by chair. Mimiko sighed "Kotaro i plan to stay here with Zelman for as long as i love him ok hun. And i would like it if you call me sister ok" she sent tiny message to zelman 'hun i need help explaining this to kotaro' She gave Kotaro another cookie and said "What is it that Jiro doesnt like about this" Kotaro said "The fact that Mr. Zelman bit you twice Mimi and that you are here at all"

Zelman heard Mimiko's message and was half the mind to ignore her but he came up and looked at Kotaro and smiled tossing him a can of coke. "Hello there Kotaro." He even pulled out a drink for Kain if he wanted it but said nothing to him as he watched the young Mochizuki. "What can I do for you today?"

Kotaro looked up at him "Hey Mr. Zelman, why is brother mad at you so badly and why did you bite Mimi" his eyes were full of concern and longing to know the trueth. Kain accepted the the drink and just sat to make sure Kotaro was ok and waited. Mimiko sighed and looked at Zelman, her eyes scared of what to do.

Zelman looked at Kotaro and shrugged. "Your brother is upset because I did something he would not, why did I bite Mimi? Because she asked me to. Its what she asked and she agreed to it."

Kotaro looked confused "Mimi why did you ask him to bite you when brother does it for you anytime you want" Mimiko sighed "Kotaro honey i asked Zelman to bite me because i want to be with him as lovers. You and Jiro are more of like brothers to me and the love i have for you guys is that of family love ok" Kain looked at her "Mimiko we need to know if you are still a compromiser or not" Mimiko shook her head "Sorry Kain but i'm not, I do know someone who can take over for me though"

[can i bring a random girl in as mimi's sister to take over for her as compromiser?]

(sure thing) Zelman just looked at Kain then to Kotaro and was quiet but lit up another cigarette and ignited it with his fingers and sat back on a couch. "Now Kain is there anything else you wish to know about before we cut this little meeting because I grow a little hungry and want to get some food."

Kain said "Just to know who Mimiko plans to have take her spot" Mimiko smiled and set Kotaro down "My younger sister Kimiko. SHe is younger by one year and she is just like me. Hey Kotaro would you like to meet her personally, she is coming to visit in about a week" Kotaro's eyes lit up "Yeah i would Mimi" He and Kain left. Mimiko stood up and turned to face Zelman "So master Zelman what was it you wanted to have for food"

Zelman cracked his knuckles and headed to where the kitchen was kept in the manor before starting to search through the many cabinets and refrigerators. "Something to eat after all it is...hey what time is it anyway?" He never really bothered about time because he could go for days without sleep and often did. "See if you or Sayuka want any food."

Mimiko smiled "Its about 7 pm Sir" Sayuka walked in "And its ok if you two eat i'm not hungry" Mimiko smiled at her "Hey Sayuka what did the supresion team want" Sayuka did not answer in case Zelman wanted to tell her.

Zelman just shrugged showing that he didn't care if Sayuka told Mimiko what went on. He kept digging through the fridge before pulling out some of the soup Sayuka had made a few days ago and heated it up in a flash and set it in a new bowl and started to eat. "if you want some you can have some."

Mimiko pulled some from the fridge and went behind him to get the microwave since she could not do what he did. Sayuka said "Well Mimiko they basically asked about what happened and i told them just that, we got caught and were gonna be sold as slaves but master Zelman saved us. Then they left without another word" Mimiko sighed and popped open the microwave.

Back
Top Bottom