Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Blood Brothers: A Dark Uprising

They laughed and looked at the two. one of them left to make a call while the other watched Mimiko and grinned looking at the two. "You know you talk too much, but I know a way to stop that."

"What are you doing to us" Mimiko refused to shut up "I am not giving you anything you damn evil vampire." she then went on to say something rude "You are acting just as bad as those koolan chidren that attacked the special zone last year"

He looked at Mimiko and grabbed her reaching under her dress and pulling down her panties gagging her with them. He then did the same to Kimiko and looked at the two. "Who to play with first."

Kim started to cry and tryed reaching zelman 'i dont want to be raped' Just then Casa walked in "What are you doing to them. I said not to touch them" she walked over to Mimiko and said "Long time no see Mimiko, let me guess Jiro and you aint together" Mimiko said "Thanks for ungaging me and yeah jiro is a jerk i was wondering if you could use a little help from me and my sister Kimiko" Casa smirked "Well saying that just saved you guys from becoming koolan children"

The lower member just nodded and walked away mumbling. Zelman didn't answer them knowing its what could happen and accepting the mission ment accepting the fact. A figure walked out and looked at Casa and snapped his fingers telling her to get over. "Perhaps but she isn't the true power, I am." The man watched the two. One day he had over powered Casa and made her his slave. He used her as the figure head for the movement but he was the true leader. "Might of saved you from Kowloon. but not from slavery."

The man watched Mimiko and glared. "Who I am is of no concern to you at the moment, but you may call me Sir. Casa. See to it that these girls are put in the pens and make sure they are restrained."

Casa nodded and took the girls away. After they were alone and it was safe Mimiko contacted Zelman 'Zelman you there sir, and is Jiro still there this is important to you both' Kim had fallen asleep leaning against her sister and mumbled "Jiro help"

Zelman opened up the com. "What is it Mimiko?" Gin watched Cassa and looked at her. "What do you think you were doing interupting the ones who found those two." He glared and drew out his whip and lashed it out having it wrap around Cassa's throat. "on your knees and beg for forgiveness."

Casa gasped and begged "I'm sorry sir but i was suprised to see Mimiko Katsuragi, the compromiser for the special zone as a new slave and then throw her little sister in to the mix and you can possibly rule the special zone. I thought it would be better if they werent raped that way they would help us with out any problems" Mimiko said 'Casa is a side kick to the guy in charge and she semmed suprised seeing me again she may help us get more info then we planned'

Gin watched Casa and shook his head. "You know better then to disobey me and see that it doesn't happen again. Strip down to your nightgown and stockings and come out here ready to serve your master as punishment." Zelman nodded writing down the information. " Anything else Mimiko?"

Casa stripped and walked over to him "I'm sorry for disobeying you sir" and she stood there waiting for her punishment. Mimiko said 'I'm not sure but it seemed that Casa is wanting to either get free from this guy or die to escape being his slave just as we have been made...got to go i think some one is coming'

Gin watched Cassa and shook his head. "Your incompetence just surprises me. Now tell me how should I punish you for your failure?" He watched her and tilted his head. Zelman nodded. "all right be careful."

Mimiko said 'we will, i love you and let jiro know that kim misses him' SHe then woke her sister up "Kim get up i think some one is coming" Kim woke up just as a boy in yellow showed up "Well, well, well. What is the Silver blades little blood source doing here" He smirked "Hello Mimiko Katsuragi, compromiser of the special zone, who is this girl with you" Mimiko smiled "Hello Yaffery, this is my sister Kimiko. So you under that guys control to" Yaffery sat and looked at them "Yeah i was told to guard you guys but i dont think it will hurt to talk as well. You can talk to that Zelman Clock guy mentally right, i want to ask for his help and for the silver blades help" Mimiko froze and said 'Zelman, Casa's brother yaffery wants to ask your's and Jiro's help'

Zelman was skeptical about giving aid to Cassa and Yafuri. "What does he want?" Gino made Casa kneel infront of him and suck him off while a low level vampire slid himself into her.

Casa obeyed and sucked on her master while the other fucked her thinking 'god why me'. Mimiko asked "Yaffery why do you want Zelman's help, you both he and Jiro want to kill you and Casa" Yaffery opened their cell and layed his head on her lap "Please tell him that if they help free me from killing people under orders, and help free Casa from being beaten all the time that i will willingly let them kill me" Mimiko was shocked at this and asked 'Zelman did you here that, maybe he and casa could help us out after all with this' she gently said "Yaffery you better get back to your spot before you get in trouble" yaffery nodded and went back and said with tears "I just want Casa to be free from slabery. SHe is force to be a sex slave to every single guy here, minus me but that wont last long if Gino has his way and kills Zelman, Jiro, Sei, even Kotaro"

Gin looked at Casa and nodded as he was getting closer and closer to releasing inside of her mouth. The one in her pulled out and another started to but Gin snapped them away. He looked at Cassa and ran a hand through her hair. "That may be punishment but I still care and look after My Cassa." Zelman thought about it and shrugged. "I'll think about it."

Zelman wasn't to pleased with wanting to help Casa and neither was Jirou. Gin looked at Casa and grinned and pulled her close wrapping an arm around her. "Why must you always think you can get away with failure then be surprised when you are punished. You know whats going to happen. You think it would be an incentive not to screw up. so tell my my pet, why do you then still screw up?" He sighed watching her and just shook his head.

Casa looked at him and said "This screw up came from seeing the Special zone's compromiser. I'm sorry sir but i met the last time i was here visiting Jiro, the Silver blade and she was with him. I figured we could use her help more if she was not turned" Yaffery got up and went to get food for them and him. He got back with a thing of blood for him, and some normal eggs and pop for the girls "Mimiko here, let Zelman know that i will free you guys from this place even if it kills me" Mimiko looked at him "Yaffery why are you doing that" He smirked "Be cause so far i am the only one to have caught his bite mark on your neck Mimi, now eat for you are getting out tonight after Gin goes to sleep" and he then sat and acted as if he had not just told them anything. Mimiko asked "Zelman can you track were i call from, cause Yaffery just said he is busting us out"

Gin looked at Casa then nodded. "All right then Casa. I want you to get the Silver Blade here. its time that we manage to take care of him once and for all." He cracked his knuckles and looked down. "Well what are you still doing standing here? I want this done 10 minutes ago, get moving!" He sighed and shook his head.

Casa quickly got up and ran to get mimiko to use for bait to get Jiro. Once by the cell she saw her brother "Yaffery did you tell them" Yaffery nodded. Casa sighed "Gin wants us to get Jiro here asap and he said we are to take care of him once and for all" Yaffery gasped and said "Mimiko you can get them do it now, say its an emergency" Mimiko nodded "Zelman please you have to come get us now their boss Gin intends on killing both you and Jiro and turning me and my sister into koolan children" Kimiko held her sisters hand as she started to tear up

Back
Top Bottom