Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Blood Brothers: A Dark Uprising

Jiro sighed and a voice came to them "Hey guys we have a plan come on in" It was Mimiko and then she went in and waited for Jiro cause Zelman was fast. Once Jiro was inside Mimiko said "Guys we think we may have a plan that will work"

Zelman walked down and looked at them tilting his head. "What is it? What is the plan?" He pulled off his jacket and looked at them before sitting down on his couch pulling Sayuka over. He watched them and pulled out a blood packet and drank from it abit as he held Sayuka in his lap.

Mimiko sat on the couch holding Kotaro and said "Both me and Kim will go under cover and find out info that we need to take them down." Kim walked over to Jiro sitting in a chair and said "While Mimi and I are gathering information you two..." she pointed at Jiro and Zelman "Have to be friends again or mimi and i agreed we would not do it" Mimiko looked at Zelman "Thats right hun, You and Jiro have to be friends again ok. Do it for me please, i know he is a pain but weren't you guys friends before i came here" Kotaro hopped down and ran over to Zelman "Hey Mr. Zelman, i think its a great idea having them both go in since they want to help both you and brother at the same time"

Zelman just looked at them and lit up another cigarette but said nothing. "wouldn't put it as friends, just that we never saw the need or a reason to go against each other but fine we'll do it." He sighed and just kept smoking. it was surprising that all the smoking he did never affected his overall health.

Mimiko walked over and kissed his cheek "Thank you Zelman" She then went to sat down as her sister sat with her and they pulled out small transceivers. Kim said "These are what we will be using to talk to each other for her to send tellapathic messages to Zelman of both situations so Jiro is going to be near by alot for info on Casa"

Zelman shook his head. it was getting over complicated and that could cause problems. but if they wanted to risk it then fine by him. "One problem. just how do you think you'll get them to show up let alone let you into them?"

Zelman nodded. "Well then we will have to go with my original plan. You'll have to be captured by them and get in through that way. So like I said Mimiko I want you to get dressed up, alluring, seductive and we are going to put you right out there for you to get into them." He cracked his knuckles and sat back.

Zelman shook his head. "They wont. they are selling for Sex and blood not to change them. To them its a buisness and so they need them unchanged. Not a vampire."

Zelman just sat back and waited wondering how they would look so that they can deal with this plan. He yawned and reached into his table counter and pulled out a pop and started to drink from it.

The girls come back in and have matching outfits. Strapless black mini dresses, rad heels, and make up. Mimiko said "Will this work sir" she looked at Zelman waiting to see what he said. Kim stood there nervous as Jiro walked up and said "You both look beautiful" and he kissed Kim's hand. Kim and Mimiko both blushed at Jiro's words

Zelman looked at Mimiko and nodded. "Yes now you'll need to head out there. you can either be willing or we can do it unwilling which may draw them out even more but that one is all up to you." He looked at the two and sat back wondering what they would decide on. this plan hinged on it. "Good luck."

Mimiko walked over to Zelman and kissed his lips quick "We will go willingly. I will keep in touch mentally ok sir" She walked to her sister and Jiro "Kimiko we have to leave now". Kim nodded "Ok. We'll keep in touch Jiro" she blushed and kissed his lips fast then ran to the door to catch her sister.

Zelman nodded and watched them head outside and to the streets. as they walked the streets they were being watched by scouts of the new gang. they watched the girls and murmured to each other. "they look good."

Mimi and Kim walked a bit and looked in store windows acting normal. Mimiko sent a message to Zelman 'Sir they have not shown up yet but i sense them watching us' SHe turned to her sister "I saw you kiss Jiro you know" Kim blushed "What, cant i think the guy know as Silver Blade is cute. I gave him a kiss cause well....i like him" Mimiko smiled "Its ok sis really, i think he may like you to so it all works out"

Zelman nodded. "Thats fine my pet. Know that we wont come for some time. You'll have to get in. infiltrate, gain their trust and give us information. when we get what we need then we will come for you. Im sorry but that is the plan." The others watched Mimiko and Kimiko before dropping down and whistling.

Mimiko said 'Understood and i love you Zelman'. Kim and Mimiko turned as they heard the whistling and said "What do you guys want" Mimiko was forced to walk back and pin herself in front of her sister against a wall

The others looked at the girls and laughed as they walked closer to them. "Now what are you two fine ladies doing out on the streets like this huh." They got closer and closer till they had them pinned in. "I think you two should come with us."

They watched Mimiko and Kimigo before they grabbed them quickly grabbing cloths to put to their mouths to keep them silent as they hauled them off. "There is no point in resisting." They dragged them off and tied them before hauling them off to the warehouse.

Zelman heard. "Mimiko. try not to transmit until you get information. I have a feeling they can interept the transmission. do it when your safe..don't fight. do as asked." They dragged Mikiko and Kimiko out before tossing them onto the ground. "now what to do with you two."

Back
Top Bottom