Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Black Blood Brothers: A Dark Uprising

Zelman looked at Mimiko and grinned and kept pushing against her running his hands down along her sides then up to her mouth, sticking his fingers in making her suck on his fingers as he kissed her neck and sunk his fangs in.

She screamed in pleasure and arched her back pushing her neck as close to him as she could. "Oh master, god i love how you treat me like a person" she said moaning and struggleing to get free to be pressed against his body as she got wetter by the second. Gasping for air as she got wet she moaned and begged him "Dont stop master, please do more, take whatever you want from me"

Zelman laughed and kept pushing away inside of her as he kept it up. His mind speaking to her. "you struggle to get free, but your master enjoys seeing you all tied up and helpless. it looks good on you,now talk dirty for your master to please him."

Mimiko threw her head back as she screamed "Oh god master! Yes oh that feels so good, fuck me harder aster, please more, i want more, take all the blood you want master. I dont care what you do aside from killing me" she began to buck her hips a bit not in control and moaned as she came hard for the first time and collasped on to the table trying to regain her breath.

Zelman let out a growl as he bucked into her and held onto her hips and started to release inside of her. Once he was done he pulled out and sat back on the couch and pulled out another cigarette and ignited it. He looked at Mimiko and nodded. The ropes untied from her. "good girl, now know you'll be sleeping here from now on."

Mimiko stood and looked at him "Yes sir and thank you very much for this. She walked to the door to go clean up in the bathroom and said "Sir i meant what i said about loving you and i dont ever expect for you to return it just wanted you to know i love being with you and that Jiro is more like a brother, just like Kotaro is like my little brother" she bowed and left to clean up.

Zelman watched her walk out before he buzzed Sayuka to tell her to look after Mimiko, get her a new set of wardrobe and help her move into the manor. He sat back on the couch and blew out a puff of smoke He also left note for Sayuka and Mimiko for them to go shopping tomorrow for outfits for both of them and to get her set up.

Sayuka said ok and then helped Mimiko move that night and in the morning they would go shop. Mimiko went back to the room and knocked "Sir could i speak with you a moment" Kotaro found them a table and said "Sei over here" he giggled having just become friends with Sei.

Zelman opened his eyes and looked at Mimiko and put the cigarette out and sat back. "What is it Mimiko?" Sei sat down at a seat beside Kotaro and smiled as a waiter came over and took their order.

She looked at him and said "Well i need to have you tell the company that i am working for you now or i will get in trouble big time" she walked over to him and knelt down "Would it be possible for you to call them and tell the what is going on sir"

Zelman looked at Mimiko and nodded. "Yes I will take care of it, now go and rest you have a full day ahead of yourself with Sayuka." He yawned abit and nodded sending her on her way. Sei watched Kotaro finish eating and smiled. "day draws near we should head inside and rest, lets all go now."

The day slowly came, by the time it was up and shining, Zelman had sealed himself to sleep for the day. now it would be up for Mimiko and Sayuka to go and go shopping and enjoy some time and get to know one another. The special zone was alive and vibrant during the day time but there was an unknown darkness that was slowly starting to get stronger by the passing days.

As the girls were out shopping and heading for the exit someone was watching them. As they got out and rounded an alley corner they were grabbed and dragged into the alley. It was the leader of the new clan. He looked at the two girls as they were held by his partners and nodded as they were dragged into the abandoned warehouse and forced inside and tied up.

Sayuka screamed for help but none come. Mimiko closed her eyes hoping she could get zelman like when he talked to her in her mind 'Zelman can you hear me, oh please if you can that guy from before kidnapped me and Sayuka' she prayed he could hear her. Sayuka began to cry "Someone help us please" not more then a normal voice for haivng accepted that they were doomed to die. Mimiko kept trying and hoping to reach Zelman 'please come to help us if you can master, i'm scared and dont want to be attacked'

Zelman slowly woke up hearing Mimiko cry out. He blinked and woke up before ehading out focousing on her voice. The guy looked at the two and laughed running a hand over the both of them, inspecting them and feeling them up. "yes you will sell just nicely." He laughed and looked at their bags. "even have outfits to sell them in."

Sayuka looked at Mimiko and asked "How can you not be scared Mimiko" Mimiko did not open her eyes concentrating on Zelman to help him find her "Cause i'm focusing to help master Zelman" 'Zelman please hurry love they are talking of us selling nicely' she longed to hear him say he was there to save her.

They looked at Mimiko and Sayuka and looked to their boss. He nodded and the men moved infront of the girls and unzipped and forced them to start sucking them. The leader then headed out knowing that Zelman was coming. He would intercept him before he could get to the girls.

Sayuka cryed hard as she was forced to suck on the guy. Mimiko ignored that fact keeping her eyes shut 'Zelman watch out the leader is coming to intercept you while i'm forced to suck on his servant' hoping he would be ok and help her out soon

The Servants kept the girls sucking before eventually releasing in their mouth. They looked at them and laughed. "What should we do now?" another shrugged. "Have our fun with them." Zelman would punish the men for what they were doing to his girls. "Don't worry im coming for you two and will help you erase their taste and replace it with mine how does that sound?"

Sayuka had began to like the guy after sucking on him for a bit. Mimiko cryed 'Hurry they want to have their way, taste i dont care about, its anyone other then you inside me i am scared of Zelman' she said struggling and kicking the guys away from her to stay clean of them til he got there 'please i dont want to get raped zelman'

Zelman focused on where they were before a ball of flame seemed to appear in the room. "Get down and pray to your god." the room lit onto fire, the men being scorched and exploding into ash as the ropes holding them broke. "you two head home. but i want you two dressed up, play a little with each other to warm up for me." Zelman met with the leader and started the fight.

Sayuka bowed and ran home "Thank you sir" Mimiko ran to him and hugged him "Thank you for coming before they could do anything worse then cum in my mouth" she kissed him quick on the lips and ran back to the manor with Sayuka. On of the guys shouted "Hey jerk you just let our fun escape, boss is gonna hurt you now"

Zelman looked back at the guy and glared before he snapped his fingers letting the man light on fire. The leader looked at Zelman and bowed. "Zelman clock, The prince with Red eyes, The Ancient Hunter, Red Eye Zelman, the bearer of god's flame. It will be an honor to finally extinguish the flame."

Back
Top Bottom