Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Slave (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!)

"remain calm how the hell do you expect that if you had told me when I was brought here as a child this would be different but you lied to me all my life and not you expect me to be calm" Rose didn't like what he was doing to her or how he was forcing her body to move around and it made her want to slap at him some more

"I didn't buy you as a child, you were 15. At the time, THAT age in this town was a legal wedding. But as you see I never laid a hand on you, I only omitted the truth to what I do. I gave you your orders and you followed willingly. Now at 24, Ive actually had others that have seen you want to TAKE you until you couldn't walk." A tug of the ring had him pulling her in a small U to get her closer. "I never took you and I won't." He released her spinal ring and stood up with her in his arms. Go ahead Rose, punch and tear at his hair; this 'man' was a demon- one that had taken care of her for many years like a father.
"I offer a choice Rena; calm down and live as you once were as I try and remove that necklace for you. OR. You can be blind and where I do my work, believe me though, you do NOT want to even hear that job."
No his job wasn't just killing people, and though he wasn't a Incubus, he had an interesting gift that could allow him to pair any target he wanted with any terms or mutations he saw fit in order to torment the couple- on request of another party.

Rose struggled to get out of his arms even blind she didn't want him touching her. Rose knew that she was either going to end up chained up or she would have to try and find a way to escape from that house.

Though he rather her not blind in her escape.

A tighter squeeze to the thrashing woman and he turned for the stairs. No, not to his basement- to her room. "Rena, I have ways to contain you with out the use of that ring. While I dont willing want to use them on you, I will in order for you to stop." Voice and arms strong as he carried the near weightless human to her bed.
With out touching the door, he locked it, but did not close it. He was her owner, boss... and at one time he hoped to be her friend. He was NOT one to lock her away and scare the faith out of her.

(No torture unless need... but what do you want to happen? I understand frightened of him, but would she not be worried still over eyes?)

(yes be her fear is currently overriding it)

"Let me go this instant" Rose was hell-bent on getting free from him and getting out of there no matter what he said to her.

(So wait.... why am I torturing her?)

There was little that his blind little servant could do as he pinned her down with a spell. No; well... yes in a way, he was not trying to take anything from her. He was a demon... embodiment of sins or desires... But he had a heart. He had raised her, never hurt a hair on her head.... the mere thought of hurting her like those others wanted to do to her made him snarl.
Not that he hadn't done so to other woman.... but never to his Rose...... No.

(you don't have to but her memories have her scared)

Rose struggled against whatever it was that had he pinned down to the bed while she had originally felt that he was a nice man but now she was positive he wasn't like that

(So more memory wipe? but the jinn cant because of the necklace?)

He only sat on her little vanity set- a sparse brush and some hair clips lay behind him. "Rose." he pinched the brow of his nose as the girl struggled in his hold. "I told you what you needed to know- that I needed a house keeper and that the basement was off limits. You broke the basement rule. While I could punish you like a proper owner to slave.. I will not. But you must stop fighting. I only have good intentions when I want to help you see again and you refusing my touch makes it hard to do that."

(if you want)

"and I wasn't in my right mind and yet you still attached something to my spine how is that not a punishment" Rose was glaring at him from where she was laying as best as she could

"I told you downstairs." He voice a tad cold now. "I had it and you all in place downstairs for punishment but I had a change of plans and brought you back up. I can NOT remove it all the way any more because it is a vertebrae now. If I remove it, it snaps your spine. I made the jutting out loop smaller though before you decided to crawl away." A screech of the stool as he stood and he loomed over the human who was magically trapped on her bed.
"I cant remove the link, but I can TRY to get the memory of downstairs out of your head.." Again... "But you shouldn't have remembered it in the first place... unless that thing brought it back to the surface...." he gestured to her throat with out touching it.

((just a little bit more details to work with please? Its hard to give a nice reply to 'one liners'))

while Rose was thrashing on her bed and doing her damnedest to get free of what was holding her to the bed, the male who sent the necklace was sitting back and watching it all happen "let's see how you like my little game before I take your precious little pet from you." The male was more then ready to take him out if it meant calling the human cops on him and saying that he was holding a kidnap victim in his home then that was what he would do, but knowing that she was technically married off to him but he never did anything about it made things all the more interesting and he couldn't wait for the next level of the game

While not letting her off the bed, he left the room. Open door as he stood just out side it. Ok, closest way to get that damned jinn back was the claw in the basement. But that was pushing his magic thin; he could look for a spider to send a message.. But Rose kept this place rather clean.
A hand raked his claws down his face in frustration and left it there as they healed.
Turning to face his captive maid, he spoke slowly. "Rose. What do you want: freedom but being blind Or staying here and seeing?"

before she could speak a small spider landed on one of the bedposts. while she did keep a tidy house there was the occasional spider wandering around since they liked it.

Ok, the lunge towards the thing was un needed but it happened, a scoop and a heavy land on his Roses feet; Averen remaining in her legs as he rolled over to look at the spider in his hands. His throat cleared and he asked if to take a message to Art, all in a demonic growl speech. Apologizing for the rough grab as well, he let it go.
if it did as asked, great, if not....
A deep huff as he cleared his throat again and he was still laying across Rose. More weight she couldn't see....

the spider vanished from his site and instantly headed for Art to let him know that he was being requested. it took all of twenty minutes before the male showed up and then looked at him "well this is an interesting site is there something I can do for you"

Hands went high; as if caught in a wrong act; but the demon had only been sitting on the girls bed. Keeping a struggling Rose a tiny bit more subdued with weight rather then magic; her legs under his own. "Nothing went on, Art; and Yes. Please Mind wipe her of the past week." he sorta ordered the Jinn but knowing the thing, Art would want some form of payment.... or mess it up.
He didn't bother asking to see if he could lift the curse or necklace- even genies couldn't tamper with another magic like that until what ever caused the thing were broken.

"that sadly wont happen what ever that thing on her neck is it will prevent any and all memory wipes from happening" Art leaned over and looked down at the necklace lightly touching it before chuckling "a nice piece of spell work there its intricate while being simple all the same. if one was to only look at it they would think it is hard to break but if you look deeper you can see how simple it truly is" Art then moved back and looked at the male. "I can either remove the spell and leave the necklace in which you can layer a new spell altering her memories or I can remove the whole thing"

"Wait?" The demon looked down to the girl then the genie. "You can remove it?! Please. I think it turned her blind." his voice happier now at the slight chance the Jinn could maybe, maybe not, fix his servant.
He really did love his little Rose... but.....
Averen caught the flailing fist that was going for a loin hit..... not a fun feeling regardless of race..
"Please, Art?"

"All of it away. I dont want her blind.... I'll...... I'll deal with the memories later." The demon got off his girl servant, once friend..... He would let Art work his magic....
"Just... dont kill her, Art. I do like her."

Art chuckled a little "she will sleep for a bit but when she wakes she will be fine" Art then leaned over her and went to work freeing her form the necklace. it took him nearly two hours to safely and correctly remove the necklace before he turned and held it up for the male to take from him. "well she will sleep now"

Last edited:
A low hiss from the demon to the cursed necklace and he flapped a hand to the locket. "Take it, I dont want it in our house. What can I do to repay you?"
After two hours of watching the genie do his work, boring a hole in the girls floor with his pacing and a hole in a brick of the wall as he sharpened the demonic side's nails. Anything the Jinn would like he would be able to have it..... if it didnt include invading Rose.
Rose had been pure since the day he bought her, and would and should remain so until the day SHE deemed whom ever she wanted to have said precious time.
And Averen would damn well protect his investment if she felt scared. It was hard to do that if it was he whom she was scared of though....

Art looked at him "you will just owe me for now take care of your human but be warned there are those who will not stop till you have been taken down" this was Arts warning about Rose since others had found out about her and would use her to get to him

Back
Top Bottom