Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Slave (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Rose woke up when her alarm went off. with a sigh she rolled over and turned it off and then got up and got ready to start her day. after eating something real quick she got to work on getting the entire house that she lived alone in, except for at night when the lord of the manor returned, cleaned. Rose started at the top and worked her way down not noticing when the sun set and night settled in

When the sun had neared its rotation, a figure stirred. He could feel the night, the extra strength the harsh sun sapped returning to him. One could call him a night owl, but had you a mind when you met him- you would say monster. While of a decent health and charms, Averen left his sheets in a sluggish rise; slumping over and popping his stiff of sleep back.
No, he was not a vampire... not remotely close. Those beasts were fiction, creatures made up by humans; what might have happened was a Demon got a victim and drained them for dinner. Mana and energy for living as long as one may.

Not that anyone around living would know this.... those that tried to swindle him or upset him got the raw end of his teeth.

His home was a modest sized double story town house- he didn't need much, he didn't take a family. Just a servant.
Now while he had ordered her through a good service, the act of obtaining her was questionable.
Technically he only ordered help, for attending to the day aspect of business. What they gave him was a child, pulled away from her home overseas and roughly handled. Luckily, she had not been violated; wounds healed- body manhandling never went away.

When she first got here, the woman was blindfolded and sat down on the couch. She had full reign; to leave or to stay in his employment. But the one rule she always must follow was never go in the lowest basement wing. To that he untied the blindfold and left the room. Averen never really saw her in his own waking hours, maybe once or twice when she was up late and finishing off her evening chores.

No, she must not know what he was and she must not attempt to try. This demon torture his victims with fear and on occasion, harm. He would not wish that on the girl that had stayed despite her rough induction to his home.

Rose had worked her way through the house and when she passed the basement door she saw that it was still partially open and not wanting to get in trouble she fully closed it with a click that resounded down to where he was. Rose then turned and headed to her room to change and head to bed for the evening.

Three years she's been working here and three years she had followed every rule, every order his silent presence had given her. She was not here as a sex slave, he had no need for that... well... on normal occasions. If special events arose such as a demons breeding time, he'd find himself a different lady... one who was built to carry a demonic child.
No, this girl was to be his house helper until she couldn't anymore.

Certainly he knew to keep his business now, the first floor his territory at night while she slept on the second. He had given her that room, marked with her name and for any guests to keep out. Yes... if others had dared to explore her lofty space, they might never be seen from again.

Dressed, and hungry; he heard the gentle click of his semi open door close. He must have left it ajar the previous business night. A silent 'Thank you' to the heated air here and he continued to properly attire himself. Tonights dealing were to meet with... a Meat supplier who was in a very illegal dealing of flesh. Humans.
Sure, Averen had used a different company that supplied his girl.... but this deal was not the type of trafficking he liked to be involved in. But as it were, his services were contracted out and he must gather the products to hold on to for this man... to tenderize them in his own special way.

------
(in other words, human trafficking- beaten then killed for the softer flesh.... very select markets>-> she can walk in on a session if she so needs to find the missing towels?)

Rose walked to her room after assuring herself that everything was ready but not before sticking a note of the door to the kitchen letting him know there was some stew sitting on the stove for him and that all he had to do was heat it up. while she never ate with him she always made sure that his meals for the day were either sitting out for him or in the fridge so all he had to do was heat them up and then eat.

Freedom of his darkened hole of a room and Averen breathed in deep breath of not musty air. Not that it was 'bad' down there but with only the door for airflow, it felt stale on most night, lovely and warm.... but still.
Soft steps in his boots and he headed to the kitchen. Smiling at her note and to the delicious smell of stew... he wrote back a very big smiley.
Yes, he kept up contact with his housekeeper, through notes mostly.... but some yelling if he needed something fast, always left at his door.
He just never seemed to catch her facing him, and while he wasn't hideous (at least to himself and to the demonesses he loved) he wasn't sure as to why he never went to greet her proper after all this time.
----
Dawn was clearing the horizon as he made it back with his rented truck. Nails tapped his forearm as he watched four humans being unloaded and dragged; bound hands and gags through the out side cellar door. While it connected to his room, it also had a separate stair well up to the house- this door access in the kitchen.
Once the black clad, red masked people chained the four wiggling victims up, they left.... leaving him in a pickle.
He really wasn't sure why he said yes to the contract, he owned..... had the help of a very nice human girl whom did as he asked with no force needed. A hand to his cheek in a think. How could he kill these three men.. and one very scared and PMSing girl (seriously... they didn't even give her a tampon) when he had a human above his head. Their names were never given, he didn't need to know them if they were just going to become human steaks.....

He would save this for another day, he needed to sleep and think this over.
-----

A few days later and to their starved squirming, Averen had figured out a few things about these people. Sure, innocent flesh was better, sweeter..... but these three men were rapists, they were in the steak market now to get them off the streets as for the child, he really wasn't sure on her- sitting in her own filth was actually bothering him.... Perhaps he could find some other male some where on the streets and dispose of them instead of her....
First though was a night party... on the card of the men whom were going to buy these peoples meat.
He had asked Rose to get the dinning room ready and he needed to see her well done job. Maybe a first to meet her, but knowing his luck she would some how always miss his sight and room timing.

Rose was just finishing up the dining room and the place settings while feeling rather off when she noticed the sun and set on her while she was working. after making sure everything was in place and that all he had to do was turn a few things on for the dinner party. Rose wrote him detailed instructions and then headed up to her room to lay down and get some sleep hoping that some rest would help her feel better then she was at that current moment.

The magic he had was small, he was more of a needed to feel it type of demon.. But the one he tried to practice and to practice over and over was for silencing. The sound of the party never carried past the room and through the house. The one window in the room was cracked ajar, allowing only the faintest of sounds to reach her second floor.
This was fine, unless he needed her help. Which he did require; not a fools accident, merely a stray hand in exuberance tipping over Roses hard created tower of treats.
The 'oh noes' and 'I'm sorry's ' started when it happened but were waved off. This mess could not wait for morning to have her fix alone. No. He wouldn't do that to her and he stood up and left the room- guests trying to clean with tiny napkins.
"Rose!" He yelled from the middle landing. "I need some help down here! Where have the cloth towels been stored? Can you please grab them?" He never truly wanted to ruin her sleep, but this called for his servant girl. She had been given permission to store what ever and where ever if it would aid her.

(Sleepy brain leads her to wrong stairs?)((also we never discussed punishment....)

Last edited:
(punishment is up to you but it will be part sleep brain and part fever)

Rose grumbled but slowly climbed out of bed and after putting her robe on she headed down to find out what she needed between being tired and sick her brain was fogged up and she was rather worn out and more than ready to go back to bed. Rose stood before him looking pale and unhealthy but she would do her job regardless of how she was feeling. after that she turned and headed in the direction of where the towels were so that she could get them only in her current state she ended up opening the wrong down and going in to the basement

The owner of the house hadn't looked at the girl as she came down; his own feet retreating back to the kitchen. The side of which only a few towels he knew of were for hands and not full on cleaning.
As he came back though...... his heart 'stopped'; like a demons heart beat?; no, she hadn't.... had she? He warned her.....
"Shit." Quick pace and jumping stairs found the girl staring wide eyed and pale at the starving and bloody humans in his basement.
"I told you not to come down here!" he raised his voice to the girl he was finally seeing, at such a bad time. "Rose... I cant......." Strong steps took her arm and slid it in a chain.... "I'll deal with this in a minute...." he still had a party to contend with, but he was going to send them home. "Rose, where are the towels???" Voice stern as he spoke right in her glazed face.

Rose rocked for a moment and then pressed a hand to her head for a moment to get her bearing "the door and the end of the hall, but how I could have sworn that was the door I opened" confusion was clear on her face and when he touched her he would notice that her body temperature was a little higher then it should be at that point in time. because of the fever she was more then a little confused as to what was going one

Fever didn't concern him as he went back up the stairs- not in a huff, just fast and shut the door with a locking click.
He would not forget his Rose, he wasn't starving her.....
Towels grabbed as he went to the door she mentioned... was actually only two doors further up- directly in front of her and not at the side where she picked.
Spill cleaned, guests shooed and assured all was fine finally left the dining hall and home empty. Set in the collecting hamper for clothes, he went back down to the basement...

The place stank of their own filth and blood.... But he didn't smell this any more as his only attention was on his Rose. While her eyes seemed less fearful, they were full of hurt and sleep... she wasn't quite herself. This all could have been a misunderstanding, but she still broke a rule.
A touch to her cheek was like ice hitting fire, steaming at his fingertips. She had a fever against his non-pulse filled body. Shame.
"Rose..... I cant let you go back up to the floors above." he told her sick form. He was pained too, who would fix his house and meals for him?????

"whats going on" Rose was so confused and before she could do much else then look at him her legs gave out and blackness seemed to overtake her as she passed out. it would have been better if she had just stayed in bed. when Rose woke if she was back upstairs she would think it all a bad dream and brush it off if not then she would be trying to figure out how to get out of there

No, she was not given the freedom to go back upstairs any more- his skilled hands had brought the girl to his room connected to this. No ill touches and all clothed, she was set upon a new pile of blankets. No longer a servant... but a pet; chained to the wall by a new loop of metal around her spine- the thin hoop never irritating until she would pull it- being around her vertebrae she would need to break her back in order to release it.... or cut the chain......
But he didn't worry about that..... or the fear it might instill in her about her owner. No, he was in the next room, beating a man past the point of well tenderized meat.

it would be several hours before Rose woke again this time from thirst as the fever was burning through her body and she was feeling weak and unsteady. Rose looked around where she was and became even more confused as to what was going on and where she was

Bloody fists were being cleaned from the door way, three boxes of something sitting at his feet. There was still some upset rattling coming from the next room but he had his attention to his weak little Rose. She could reach his whole room with that chain; bathroom and sink included. There was a new dress of sorts for her- as he had to rip a slice off her back and insert that loop of metal.
"Rose... hey, I see you awake... The bathroom, I stocked it for you, medicine and everything to feel better with. Do you need help getting there?" he asked his pet once finished cleaning knuckles and stepping her way.

Rose flinched away from him something was telling her that he wasn't safe to be to close to at the moment. Rose then shifted and started to crawl to the bathroom only to discover that her nightgown slipped down and exposed her breasts. when she noticed that she let out a small shriek and then fell on to her side and covered her chest

Right, that flimsy gown. A deep sigh and he grabbed up the folded fabric he had brought down to use as he new outfits. Something to tie around her and not touch the chain ring she had imbedded in her back.
No, the man was no stranger to breasts, this room used often enough for it when he so desired another company- but only that of a demoness's for they could handle him.
No, she was not to be for sex, she never had been.

"Rose, you are not well, I see it in your face. Let me help you to the bathroom." a newly cleaned hand, free of any sign of the crimson liquid, was held out for her to take. He might not have liked that she saw this side of his home but he had no intention of hurting her. (beyond the makeshift surgery for the chain- thank you fast acting demon medicine for healing it up)

"help me? where the hell am I?" Rose was more than a little confused as the fever still fogged up her brain. Rose then scooted back from him even more only to feel the chain press in to her back and this had her turning to try and figure out more of what was going on

"Dont mess with that too much, Rose.." a hand out as if to reach her and stop her from messing with it, but she still was fully willed even when sick.
"You are in my basement, same house you've been working at for three years. My name is Averen, your employer." same reaching hand waved in front of her eyes... they seemed to not focus on following it. "Rose I am going to get you on your feet, and to the bathroom; alright? You seem sick to me." A gentle tug up to the girls arm had her standing; never letting go as he let her body re-adjust to the sudden height.

"no no I shouldn't be down here I need to get to my room" Rose was out of it and more then a little wigged out that she was in the basement it was as if she hadn't heard anything he was saying to her

A calming breath as her chains were not the only ones rattling. Despite her not seeming to know what he said; Averen shoved her forward by the small of her back- just under the new spine ring. Why bother talking to a sick muttered brain when they would fight him for what he got.
Sitting her down on the closed toilet, chain enough to spare, the male demon kept a hand on her shoulder and wetted down a rag. Dabbing her face with the cooling liquid, the rag went to arms next followed by her throat and then her knees. Respectful of the woman chest, despite it in his face.

Rose let out a small sigh when he touched the cloth to her face and for a short moment leaned into it. after a bit though she leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder before muttering that she didn't feel good and needed to get to bed. Rose was still unaware of the fact that she had gone down to the basement and probably wouldn't even remember doing so once she was better

"I need you to swallow some liquid meds for me, alright Rose?" he asked. Yes, he was a demon but he still got sick on occasion, mostly upset stomachs, but for the sake of having s human servant he had extra medicine for a lot of things down here in his medicine cabinet. Pulling some NyQuil out and unsealing the cap, he offered the young girl the blue goo. "One big gulp and I'll take you back to bed. But medicine first." He let the servant lean on his chest, one hand with the cap and the other rubbing her shoulder blades.
"Just try to stay sleeping on your side, it will feel better..." That and leaning on a metal ring was bound to hurt.

Rose grumbled that she just wanted to go back to bed and that whatever she was laying on hurt her back. Rose wasn't often stubborn or demanding but that one thing she wanted to most was to be back in her own room and to forget this whole nightmare had ever been dreamed

Back
Top Bottom