Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Slave (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!)

Leaving the young woman; the demon made his own lunch, collected payment from another job, ordered something for his basement- a new saw, his was rather dull, and called up an agency. He didn’t like ruining humans and for a demon that was a nice thing. That’s not to say if contracts came, he would happily lay in to what ever human asked him too but most times it was a different service, so his attentions went to his own kind. They could properly please a demon and at the same time happily feed themselves with pleasure.

it would be several hours before Rose re-awoke form the sleep her mind still fuzzy one what all had happened but she did remember that she had a metal ring in her back for some reason.

Averens nails tapped on his clipboard as he studied the jogger, other then tough leg muscles the meat would be about the same as the girls... He would make this one wait a bit to loosen it before a chop, quick though....

sitting up Rose rubbed her head to relieve some of the pain that was pounding through her head and then she stood up and wobbled down to the kitchen where the aspirin was. she had never had such pounding pain in her head before and the fact that it seemed to be getting worse had her a little worried

"Wonderful, you are on your feet." Averen spoke from behind her, trapping her head in a gentle grip to keep her from turning it to see. "No need to see me; when your head feels better, Rose, I need some brown paper from the attic. You can remember that, correct?"
Bodily limits after a fever were reduced, a simple task should be alright. If not; he was in no rush, it would be to wrap the human in, just like any other fresh butcher.

“Yes sir” Rose wasn’t sure she was all that comfortable with him touching her since boys and parts of her memory from when she was sick was coming and going in flashes and if she was remembering everything right she needed to get the hell out of there

A shift of the hand to pat her shoulder and the demon walked away, to his study. A soft "Just knock on the study door when you do." His parting words as he closed the door.

“Yes sir” Rose oil her aspirin and then headed up to the attic to grab the brown paper he requested. It only took a few minutes for her to find what she was after

In no time at all did he hear the knock. "Come in Rose!" He called from a ladder, grabbing books for his bedside. "Take those right to the table and have a seat. I need to talk with you."

"Hello Rose." Averen spoke as he put his pile of books down. "I wanted to say that you have been doing a wonderful job caring for this house." the demon held out a hand as he rounded the desk. "I thought I'd tell you to your face and not just a note. I dont even know if you remember what I look like or have you ever seen me."

"Oh please, have a seat." he offered a plush chair. "Do you remember what I look like... I think the only time I showed my self was at our first meeting." Pulling away, he sat in an equally plush chair but not behind the desk. They were not equals, but he wasn't trying too be controlling. He was just making sure she was all there since her fever might have made things.... loopy.

(mental check up is all, I think the first meeting she was blindfolded so I just giving a proper greeting for her.)

"Oh wonderful. Im here to take inventory and order things you need to help with the house, you have any recommendations or needs?" he asked his maid. He was concerned for her and her health; she was an investment.

“No sir I am fine” Rose suspected he was behind the ring in her back and him being this nice had her on edge as it was

A small gesture of a shrug and he bobbed his head. "If you say so, Rose. I just wanted to take time to greet you right. So if any questions, feel free to ask, or any concerns." he leaned back with a smile. This was him, no lying here.

“I’ll let you know if I need anything” Rose was still on edge and if he watched her face he would see that her memories from being sick were trying to surface

He didn't hold the erasing powers like the Jinn did... so if it came back he was out of luck. "Are you sure you are ok? Any more meds needed, I noticed you were.... out of sorts during my last party..."

"I'll be fine so don't worry about me" Rose rubbed her head as she waited for the aspiring to kick in as the pain was driving her a little crazy. during one of the flashes of memories that hit her, Rose clearly saw what was going on down there and shuddered at the thought of the man she worked for doing what he was. "if you'll excuse me I am going to go and get started on my work for the day" Rose then stood up and all but ran out of the room this would tell him she was starting to remember what was going on

"Have a good day, Rose. Feel better." he waved her off and with her out of the room, covered his face. Shit, she knew..... he wasn't going to kill her! What should he do...... more house keepers? Company for her???????? Teach routines to keep mind busy..... sure......

Rose went and did her work but she was also on high alert and jumpy since she knew what he was doing down below and she was working on a plan to get out of there and head somewhere safe from him

"Hey Miss Rose!" This was a happy shout from the doorman, normally allowed access so he could drop off heavy packages for her. "I have something down here for you today!" he called up, politely waiting on the front mat. He may or may not have a crush on the young lady.
A tilt of the head at the shout from the hall and Averen popped his head out of his study to find the currier standing with a large gift. But he didn't order anything..... nor did he order anything for her......

Rose walked over to him and looked at him "what would that be?" Rose gave him a small smile but she knew she hadn't ordered anything and as far as she knew neither did her master. Rose didn't go to far outside the door in case she needed to quickly back in to the house and slam the door

Back
Top Bottom