Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Slave (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!)

Three steps to get her tired form back on to the blanket bed, and Ave set the girl to her side. "Sleep well, Rose. I'll Talk to you about this and other things in the morning." A gentle hand slide hair from her face before releasing the strands and heading over to his bed.
As long as she didn't try to pull on the link in her back, she should never feel the metal.
----
Morning came about and though he was never usually seen by her (ever) at this time of day, he was up and holding a clipboard. Attention was on his desk then his hands as he wrote something down; stats about the human girl that was still supposed to be meat but didn't want to kill.
No, not Rose. By no means was Rose a part of his business. She just happened to be a now permanent fixture to his room.

While he was working a smallish spider dropped down from the ceiling and then looked over at Rose “you taking pets now?” The spider shifted a little and became about the size of a house cat so that he could easily be seen. The male then looked over at the other female and gave a smile or what passed for a smile for a spider

A twitch of the eye from the demon and his attention turned to the beast. "You. I thought I told you to never come here. Ever!" Averen growled, still holding the clipboard. Did he dare whack the shifter? He so badly wanted to. Oh. So. Badly. But he didnt, this diplomatic arachnid was too... Well known to kill.
"Rose was my house keeper and cook. Not really a pet. I just can't have her running off to tell what she saw... As for the girl out there..... She's almost done her period. I'm still not sure what to do, but I'm not killing her. Feel like helping out and getting a super fit jogger here?"

(Love the icon change!)

"now no squishing me especially since I have come to make a deal with you that will pocket you a great deal of coin and offer you some advice. if you like the work she did but don't trust her to take off simply switch her working hours and since I can smell sickness I would assume she has been sick then you can play what she saw down here off as a hallucination but if she asks about the ring you can say she still broke the rule and taking in to the effect that she was ill you lessened the punishment. eventually, her mind will demand she investigates down here and when she does you will be able to punish her accordingly. as for the deal, I will buy the other female off of you I am looking for a pet and sex partner and being that she is young she will do quite nicely" the Spider stretched out and shook its fuzzy but in the air as it did so

The clipboard quivered but was brought to his side as the spider spoke the truth. He could play it off..... "A smart idea...." He tapped the board to his hip as he thought, looking back to the girl. "I'll give you her... IF you can shift small enough to crawl inside her and clean her out faster and expand to make her seem like she's pregnant. Teases the body in to stopping the period. Then you can take her after you get me a jogger- male... I don't kill females, Sho-go." he told the spider, gesturing to the restrained girl.
"You can have your way with her when you bring me the man.... and my Rose is NOT to be touched."

Art shivered at the thought of going into the female in spider form but knew of a way to do as the male wanted with a nod he vanished out hunting for a male jogger so that he could get the female getting her cleaned up wouldn't be an issue. he was gone nearly an hour but when he did return he had a paralyzed male with him as well as shot for the female to stop her cycle

This time, the demon had sprayed the woman with a hose, cleaning his floor of filth and blood. His Rose had been returned to the second floor, sleeping on her side.
"Awe, you listed to me. Care to strap him in?" a swinging, clean chain at his side and the wet girl at his feet. "After that, feel free to enter the girl. But you cant take her... They gave me her to kill, Im not letting her leave quite yet. Use the dungeon any time you want though."

the male shifted fully back and then held up a bag it held for times what he was paid for her "you get the male and this for her and not a word of how I came to get her leaves my lips besides when I am done with her no one will know that she is the one you were to kill" the spider wasn't going to be played by the male and if he wanted his jogger and the money he would fork her over right then

"I just gave you permission to come here.... you cant take her. Im not taking your money now am I?" he told the spider and aimed the hose at the man. "Now, Thank you for the jogger. But if you ask to leave with the girl again, I will wash you into to the drain like the spider you are. So, what say you?"

the male chuckled but stood firm "I have my plans for the female none of which can be done here but if you would rather I take your sleeping pet I will" since he was in his human form it would be rather hard to wash him down a drain or any kind without some serious trouble.

Gater like teeth were now showing as he growled. "TOUCH HER. I. DARE. YOU!" he threatened, hose dropped at the chained girls feet. The noise spooked the thing and she slid backwards towards the wall, the slight shifting and the demon unsheathing his claws.
"Just clean the damn girl out."

"give me what I want or when you go to check on your pet she will be gone" Art had no problem making the female vanish and since spiders didn't need to touch people to take them where they wanted them he knew full well it would be easy thing to do with out ever touching her

A swipe to the chains and the girl was dropped to the floor. Fine. "You clean her out here then take your damn prize." he was still angry but he followed up on the gift of a human to the shifter.

Art smiled and handed the male over his webs that had been at work upstairs vanished and with a few quick moves he had water running up into the female rinsing her out before they both vanished and headed back to his home. the gold he had offered was sitting on his desk as well

A splatter of the coins as he whacked them off the table and Averen watched the woman get teleported away. He wanted to make sure she was totally clean for the demon before he took her. A spray of water up the poor girl was cleaning for a single day.... and he didn't crawl up her like he wanted.....
"Damn sneaky ass spider." he slapped the door closed, leaving the jogger hanging in the chains behind him.

as he was dealing with things below he would hear Rose start to wake up as she would have managed to tumble out of bed and hit the floor rather hard.

Oh, he'd leave Rose for a bit, alone in her room to deal with her spinal implant. He was too pissed off and rather not harm the girl. Yes, if she called on the house intercom then he'd go help... but he probably would just hear a 'Hell' or a scream as she got adjusted to it. His report on the woman was filed away- he'd check up with Art in a few months and see how that brood of spiders was coming along.... probably weird for the girl to have spiders crawl out of her... but hey....

Rose crawled to her bathroom and after bathing and getting clean she felt a little better. As she was drying off she noticed the ring and of course like predicted screamed

Like he knew the future or something... he didn't but he doubted some one would take the thing well for the first time.
"Miss Rose, I do hope you are feeling better, Its been a day since my party and I've let you sleep off your sickness, but please in the future, Dont Open The Basement Door." he asked of her through the intercom. "The ring; yes, I heard you scream from my basement; Is fused around your spine, I wouldn't pull at it... lesser punishment cause I caught you at the stairs, but all the same something had to be done. No further attempts dear and that is all that will be given out. Now, for lunch. I would like tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich." he continued like nothing was wrong with giving a servant a makeshift surgery.

Rose didn’t know what upset her more the fact that he punished her for making a mistake while being sick or the fact that he expected her to still make himenoff after having a loop put around her spine

Upset... but living a free life and not chained in his basement room. Fair trade to be let off with just a spine ring; healed up too. No bandages and no blood to have her deal with and scream.... and Averen hoped that she didn't even know what he looked like still.... still the anonymous house owner.

Rose touched her head lightly as it still pounded. After dressing she went and sat on her bed only to lay down and pass back out from exhaustion due to healing and recovering

Lunch came and went and with nothing delivered.... Ave had to go check. The woman was sleeping still.... probably of shock. But hey- no 'chains' so to speak on her.
A little shake to the head and the demon was extremely exhausted at this time of day. He's normal schedule screwed with thanks to the human steaks he had to make.... and the one jogger he had left to create.

She hadn’t even tried on the dress that he had for her... the ring slid right through the back slit. Well good thing she had her panties on still... If Art was here... Good bye precious sleep, hello rape vile. But he wasn’t like that. Zero interest in a human sex partner nor turned on by her. A rough yank to the sheets and he covered her right back up, “Sleep Well, Rose.”

Back
Top Bottom