Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demons Slave (Lunar and Fluffy!!!!!!!)

"How should I know. I didn't order it." He set the gift down for the girl. No he really didn't order this, but it was still always a good day when he could see her.

(Some weird cursed thing for her and blah blah, you figure curse out.... Im giving it some fun^^)

Rose thanked him and then took the box and headed back into the house closing the door as she did. Rose frowned a little at the box and then set it on the table leaving it for a late time whiel she finished her work

A snort once the boy was closed out and Ave tucked himself back in to the study. Sure, leave her with her gift.... Just dont touch his little Rose.

rose worked the whole day away getting the house back in to shape before she went to open the box that had been delivered. when she opened the box there was a small pendant laying inside of it. unknown to her it had the curse of lost site on it

Averen stepped out for a bit after the delivery and had since returned to his den downstairs. Reading and ignoring the struggling now awake jogger.

Rose put the pendant on and within minutes her site was gone and then caused her to cry out when she ended up crashing into something since she hadn't seen it

"The heck was....." SHIT! Averen was on the floor by his Rose the second he was up his stair. "Rose... Rose stop screaming..... I cant help if I dont know whats wrong." A hand to her shin where it had glass in it was gently picking out the shards...

Rose jerked when he touched her and if he looked at her eyes he would notice that they had a white film almost over them and that because of it, she was unable to see. Rose was also tugging on the pendant but it wasn't coming off for some reason and this had her freaking out even more since it wouldn't come off

"Rose, Rose stop!" The pendant was new, must have been in the gift but it also seemed to be shrinking at every tug. No he wasn't strangling her but to stop that thing from constructing her wind pipe he placed a hand on her neck. "Rose... Shhhhh.... It's fine.... Please stop.... Words, words."

"i can't see what can't I see" Rose was still freaked out but at the same time she knew she needed to stop freaking out if she wanted to be able to keep breathing. ROse had noticed that the chain was getting smaller everytime she tugged at it

"Stop.... You cant see... I need you calm... stop pulling on this too... I dont want it choking you...." he spoke calmly trying to hold at least one hand away from the chain. "You banged in to the glass table, your shin is bad too... so dont stand..."

Rose breathed heavily as she tried to calm herself down and relax "get it off" Rose wanted the pendant off of her neck and she didn't care how it happened she just wanted it gone

"Ok, was there a note at all with this... Its so normal looking...." he held the little charm with out pulling at it; just a tiny bird and cage. He did how ever see the symbolism, she was sorta a caged bird who didn't see his work...

“None that I saw the box is on the table” Rose was still trying to calm down as she was more then a little freaked out

"Alright, move with me, ok? I'll get you in a chair." Two motions happened; he took his shoes off to give her; sliding them on. Then he lifted her to her feet. "I have you; nice and slow Rose." glass crunched under his shoes as he took her to a clean side and a chair. "No big, Rose. I got this."

"Alright, lets look at this better. Leg before anything else... it won't go anywhere.." tiny joke, it didn't want to come off her neck.
While the cuts were horribly deep, there were many of them. "You will feel a prickling as I remove these, but dont flinch if you can help it, only grabs more skin." gentle hands held his black magic as the glass shards were gingerly lifted out of her skin, then closed upon their exit.
Well, this was one way she'd learn he wasn't human.

Rose nodded her head and she tried to remain as calm as possible she would still flinch when a few were being pulled out. Rose felt her leg heal and then had her head snapping up quickly as she tried to figure out what the hell was going on and what he was doing to her

"There we go." A clatter of the little glass shards in the nearest ash tray; Hey, he had them for collector purposes... and on the rare party that a human wanted to smoke........
"I am going to dump these and take a look at that package. Just relax, ok? We can sort out this blindness...."
Curses... the only thing that Ave could think of... Some one went and cursed his maid. WHY???? He only ever did as ordered and never to bother different sides of the wars of humans or angels.
"If you want, I'll keep talking so you know where I am??" he offered, a hand on hers as he stood straight up, but hadn't left yet.

Rose was his, he bought her; he left her to her own devises. Had the freedom of any free being and even had access to his money if she needed it. He would NEVER harm her if he could help it. Ignore that spine link..... he had wanted to teach a lesson but he needed her up here. Now this... This was a deliberate blinding to a woman who had full sight not but 8 hours ago.

(this is all you, what would you like the note to say, why did she loose it and is there a chance to cure it?)

if he looked at the bottom of the box Ave would see a folded up piece of paper and on the paper were demonic glyphs that were directed at him and not his maid someone who had a grudge with him. the note read this in the human language.

'I hope you enjoy my little gift for you if you can get the pendant off of your maid congratulations if not well then she will be blind for the rest of her life' the male who had sent the item was also aware of her heading down below and the pendant was designed to bring those memories to the surface as well making his life hell since h had a feeling the female would freak out on her master

A loud SHIT! could be heard even next door to him... and that was a long ways away. The paper burned as he clenched his fist and went back to his Rose. "Rose. I have a question for you and please answer truthfully. What were you thinking about as you put on the necklace?"
As if that was a key? Who knew. Leaning her forward to have her chest to her knees; Averen touched the spinal loop he had left in. Not out of torture, just to adjust the size with a bit of magic.
"That necklace is a curse; Rose..." He continued after a minute of fooling with the metal, "It will not come off, and I dont know HOW to get it off.... but if I get it of you will have your sight."

"I thought it was pretty that was it I had some housework on my mind but nothing more" Rose was still freaked out with the fact that it wouldn't come off and that she couldn't see either. Rose did flinch a little when some of her memories came back "can you please not touch me" this was the first sign that she was starting to remember

A paused touch and he retreated his hand to let her sit back upright. "Im sorry?" Ave was confused as to why the sudden dismissal when he had only done this to help her; led her here and healed her shin.
"I know it might be scary, but I would never hurt you, Rose."

"not hurt me you put a ring in my back and if my memories are right you kill people for a living" Rose ended up having to crawl but she did move away from him since she didn't want to be close to him

Oh.... the memory block was gone... Damn Jinn didn't do a good job.
"Ah, that." he let her crawl, lifting things out of her way so not to cause her more pain. "Thats only a piece of what I do, Rose." Following the woman with quiet steps, he soon passed her and knelt at her front.
"If what you are remembering is only that, let me fill you in. You stepped in to my basement. Sick or no, you still broke the only rule that was set in stone at my house. Now, while I very much wanted to keep you down there with me; thus the ring.." he hooked a finger in it and tugged gently to the side. "...I had a change of mind, healed you and was going to let you continue to be my favorite and only servant." Rolling his hand more to the side; tipping the blind and crawling girl all the way to her ribs. "But I dont think I can anymore if you were planning to try and crawl your way to the police." he held the metal ring down as a hand brushed fallen strands of hair from her cheek. She was still his...
"You can promise to remain calm, however; and this rebellion will be but an earmark in a book between us. I still own you and your pay Rose; I dont want to need to punish you further while you remain blind."

Back
Top Bottom