Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock, the end is Nigh (GuardianAngelx Fluffypuppy77)

Moka indeed returned to her club and had vanished down to her lab after going upstairs to change. What the hell had even happened? Perhaps it was because of the mingling between greed and lust...which wouldn't shock her much. As she was appearing in her lab, the boys seemed to be appearing as well and she was sitting down in one of her chairs. "Don't worry boys, we'll go check on Alec in a bit, give him some time to cool down." she spoke in a soft voice as she scratched Horace behind the ears, since he was a dog at the time.

A whine from them both and though Horace, at hip height, stayed at her side; Jasper wandered the cage lengths, snapping his teeth at the Sins in pain and whining at the quiet female sinners.... oh they were both still heard but they needed her say to get in a cage for the tests they heard her mention...

It took another good, slow ticking hour for the demonic inky beast to feel like himself again. A paw pad squished in discarded blood as he stretched and groaned his way standing and walking. He didn't bother with these metal steps as he leapt off the ruined rails, a portal at his feet before landing in Moka's lab. The thundering of claws as he clawed to a stop and the Death beast circled before sitting.
*~I remember very little about what happened.... care to fill me in?~* he asked from the corner of the room- even his dogs looking at him before Jasper returned to Mokas side and Horace growled...
*~Last I know was that Behemoth going down thanks to the boys...~*

Moka looked towards the hounds for a moment in time before she was speaking, "You may play with a few of them." With that she was pointing out two different cages with female sinners, ones that they could fuck with all they wanted. Not like they were being used for anything else at that point in time, actually they had pissed Moka off more than anything at that point in time. And death was far too good for them. Nope let them suffer a bit more.

After an hour of examining a few of her experiments, she found herself distracted by the noise behind her. Actually had her jumping a bit, which resulted in her cutting herself with her scapel. Good thing she wasn't able to get infected with any of her diseases, otherwise she would probably be on the ground withering in pain as the Sinner was. But man had that hurt.
The dogs just seemed to return to her side at that point in time as she listened to Alec speak, wanting to know what had happened. "Greed and Lust happened. You were affected by it. You had the intentions of fulfilling your desires, we'll just put it that way. I'm not going to lie when I state.... for the first time since I became a rider, since that fateful day you were appearing while I was dying in the hospital.... I was terrified of you." she spoke after a moment in time as she licked the blood away from the cut, and watched as the wound started to seal up.

His full set of spines lowered. He heard his Moka, how he scared her. Never had he meant to do that and why it affected him so he didn't know.
*~I...... I am not sure...... Sorry Miss Moka.... That has never been anything close to being in my mind before..... I knew your boundaries and I never wanted to cross that.....~* he apologized to the Rider of Pestilence and respected her space by not moving closer.
This night was both a success for one kill- though he might need to go back and get Greed's head.....- and a disaster. Scaring Moka was not on the list of things to do (ever... for all eternity or until he passed on).
Even his dogs looked too scared to come any closer- though both looks satisfied and bloody underneath; ah, more deadly mating.

*~How can I help in resolving the new harbored fear? I dont wish for any reserve around me.....~* he asked, a low whine for her finger as he smelt that blood and turned his head away.... testing a limit now was not good if he may snap again..........

Moka looked towards him for a moment in time although she didn't say anything at that point in time, she wasn't sure what to say, especially after he was asking how he could help resolve that new found fear. This had her shaking her head before she spoke, "I don't know at this point in time." She was looking towards the hounds for a moment in time before she was snapping her fingers and pointing her finger towards one of the rooms. That is where she kept the shower, should one be needed, and they most definitely needed one at that point in time. Thankfully she had managed to slow the reproduction in one of the woman, wanting to find out how it happened so fast. This gene could be useful with making certain diseases mutating far faster than what they did.

All in an hour too. But that was alright.... They had a second owner. Alec's tapping toes held a rhythm but no power; he was only keeping himself occupied while he stayed in his corner. His white eyes watched the hounds as she directed them with a point... ah, a shower. They were good boys after all, they listened well.

*~Anything you wish, I will do and you know I will, Moka.~*

Moka looked over towards him before she spoke, "You should probably report to Apocalypse whichever Sin you killed. I didn't stay around long enough to find out which one you had killed." With that she was turning and walking off so that she could return to her experiment at that point in time, not really wanting to speak anymore at that point in time. Actually she wanted to get out of there for a while in general at that point in time, which is quite possibly what she was going to do. Go up to her room, change then migrate down to her club and have some fun dancing.

Lowered head as the girl left and his portal opened behind him. Slinking back through, the beast turned around, taking in the carnage that he caused to this lofty getaway. Greeds blank eyes, thankfully, were staring at the floor and not at him when he looked. No he didn't feel proud at this. Taking the head in his teeth, the portal opened again, stopping at the long stairwell down to the crusted magma floor.
*~I have here Greed. His head I present to you, Apocalypse; to lock and key down in Pandoras Box to prevent any more malice of these feeling to affect the world.~*
Proper, formal. But his manner of walk as he put it on a dial in the stones told the invisible force what it needed to know, had it not known already.
"You blanked. Primal is not something to fear. It will happen in ones....."
*~I was told I chased Pestilence because I like her......... She fears me now more she then when I took her life........~*
".....Hate is not something you must fret over. You are her partner. Even if the case were that you were to happen like this again, your teeth would never connect with her skin. A trait I instilled upon each riders reincarnation, so had the minds that they were hated the minds of the others, their powers- unless offered- would not effect another..." the bodiless voice bubbled from the red magma, the heat boiling off the tarry skin again and again in waves as the beast sat there in its main center. "You are close to this rider, you can have feelings; I dont object to you partaking in each of the sins, you are all my chosen you are free to do as you will.... Always with reserve and always come back to me. Thank you for the head of Greed, Death; Please, stay your worry. I will talk with Pestilence."

A slight push to the beasts mind and he left back up the stairs, no portals this time as he returned to his darkened cave. Alone and no dogs at his side, the Rider of Death merely kept his nose in the shaft of light, watching the souls he collected and new ones arrived here to the gate way.

To Moka though, the bodiless voice could feel her good vibes; her dancing patrons giving her the safety she needed for now, but he gave her a little bit of a summoning pull- to follow when she felt finished in her club. No urgency in this, just a talk.

Yeah the fear was there, but could one really blame her. That look that had been in his eyes, and just the sudden feel of emotion had been terrifying. But given time she would get over it, and everything would go back to normal. It was rare that she held onto stuff like that for long, she just need a bit of time to calm and breath, and dancing was how she was doing that.
While she was dancing she could feel the sudden summoning feeling, but for the time being she ignored it. It wasn't an urgent summoning, so for the time being she was going to ignore it. She laughed softly at something one of the other woman said before she was turning her attention towards the front doors as they were opening and somebody knew was coming in. Oh another Sin, but one she wasn't really worried about at that point in time. A regular in her club actually. Envy... or as she had come to call herself as a human, Ivy.
"Hello Ivy." Moka cooed as she danced over to the woman and was taking her hands, and the pair were heading off onto the dance floor, to enjoy the time. No Moka had already spoken to Apocalypse about the Sins. There was no point in punishing them if they did not wrong. Well as long as they didn't do anything intentionally wrong, but sometimes things happened. Greed and Lust on the other hand, they had most definitely done stuff that they shouldn't have done, intentionally. Lust and her damn army of Zombies for example.

"So where is your partner?" Ivy questioned, a Romanian accent present in her voice. She had once been a orphaned child living in Romanian, and had been jealous watching all the children wander around with their parents, happy and smiling all the time.. While she had had nothing at the time. As she got older, she had started to hear a strange voice calling out to her, which resulted in her finding something of the former Sin of Envy. An artifact that had once belonged to her, and something that resulted in Ivy seeming to change over time. And thus the new Sin of Envy was born, and for a while it hadn't been a pretty sight as she had ended up taking to killing a number of people that had caused the jealously when she had been younger.

The bodiless voice waited for the woman. This talk was not about the Sins, it was about her partner that now rested alone in his cave. The Voice had enjoyed seeing the man so happy at that club they mutilated. To see a prime rider in such a state of weakness wasn't good when there was still a job to do. No, she needed to explain or send him all the way away... not ignore what she had witnessed. He had never been close to the other two- Famine and War, though their deeds gave him many souls to collect...
A single dog returned to his masters side after his bathing; Jasper. Though he had thought Horace as most loyal it seemed it not the case as the smaller Hell Hound nudged a paw with his nose and was accepted in its protective curl. They had needed to chill from the freak out too, but they were bred for him by War.... they couldn't abandon his for too long.

(who did you want again? Pride?)

(Ya, I'm thinking so.)

"You have that, I'm being summoned look." Ivy commented to Moka after a moment in time which had the other woman looking over at the Sin. A perceptive female that was for sure, and she definitely knew more than she let on at times. Honestly Moka and Ivy had grown close after the woman had started coming to the club, just for the fun of it. And it made Moka wonder why they truly had to hunt down the embodiments of Sin, it wasn't as if it was going to help. Even after they took care of the current ones, a new one was just going to rise up to take their place. It was a never ending cycle.
"Yeah, he more than likely wants to talk about what happened earlier. Alec lost if after Greed and Lust disappeared into a back room to.... well I don't think I need to say anymore." Moka hummed after a moment in time. This almost had Ivy wincing in sympathy before she spoke, "I totally understand. And with Alec having the hots for you... I'm sure that lust became quite strong." This had the Sin of Envy wrapping her arms around Moka in a hug before she was cooing, "You could just ignore him, and stay with me. Let us have a girls night out. Let us.... pretend to be human for a night."

Maybe they would have a girls night.... But Pride had come to the club for business with his Sin counter part. He had felt the departure of Greed.... but not the reincarnation... The Sins's body not finished..... This is why Apocalypse had said leave the heads.... It was un able to revive with out ALL the pieces of its body.

The man tucked his collar up as he came in, coat tails flapping behind him. This was not a normal place for business but the Sin he seemed was here and he needed her to get back to a safe...er place. A second shiver of death and the other Duo of War and Famine disposed of Sloth, but again his new body not felt.
"You... what ever your name.... Envy.... We need to discuss something." He had a loud voice even here in a loud club. His attention to the deep dirty blonde hair of the Romanian girl... and not the other woman she was dancing with.

Ivy sensed Pride enter the building, which also Moka looking over as well to see which Sin had entered. Well that was interesting to see him there, and Ivy was most definitely giving a faint shudder at the death that she felt from Sloth. But why him.... it wasn't as if the man ever did anything, other than sleep. Honestly Sloth was probably the most harmless of all of the Sins.
"Moka.... They killed Sloth as well...." Ivy spoke in a low voice which had the Rider looking over for a moment in time. It had been agreed upon by all of them that they weren't going to kill the Sins that hadn't done anything wrong. And the other thing that was bothering here.... was what Ivy was mentioning about not being able to feel their new bodies. No... that was tipping the balance! A world without Sin wasn't going to be any better than a world with Sin.
It wasn't long before Pride seemed to be speaking which had Ivy looking over for a moment in time. "Come this way." was all Moka said before she was grabbing Ivy's hand, then Pride's hand and leading them off up the stairs, and towards a more private area. And a safer area, well Ivy would feel it as safe anyways. It wasn't as though it was the first time that she had been in Moka's apartment, hence why she was sinking down into a seat as if she owned the place.

The man in her grasp almost recoiled from her touch, rolled a lip and shook it off once in a quieter, clean room.
"I meant Privately. I dont know you woman, I have business to discuss with her and her alone- go." he almost ordered the Horseman as he leaned forward. "Do not test me, woman."
The Sin of Pride didn't touch the furniture or the girls, any more then Moka having had grabbed his wrist. Pulling free a wipe from the air and the man cleaned his wrist off. "Do not. do that again."

Moka just looked towards the man for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I would be careful who you speak to, Sin of Pride. Because as it is, I'm the only thing that is preventing the Riders of War and Famine from finding you both, well in particular Envy. Envy is on their hit list, you on the other hand.... you weren't claimed by any. Sin of Pride, Apocalypse decided that you would be the last to be dealt with." No War and Famine had Envy, Sloth and technically Greed to deal with, while her and Death were suppose to deal with Gluttony, Lust, and Wrath. But it seemed like they had temporarily switched targets, already she could sense War and Famine going after Lust. Fine by her. She didn't want to deal with that cunt again.
Ivy was just watching for a moment in time before she spoke, "Pride, stop. We are safe here." With that she was watching Moka leave the room before she was turning her attention back towards Pride fully.

The proud man almost growled after the Rider. How DARE she!!!!
Attention snapped to his fellow Sin before speaking. "Wrath has decide to hold back her temper for now.... but with THEM after body parts to prevent reformation it won't take long before her army is called. She wants us some where safe to us...... And.... we can have leverage if we get rid of her." His finger pointed towards the closed bedroom that Moka had gone in through.
Rid of, capture, woo.... suduce... who cared.... if that girl wasn't with her pets or another rider, she was just as weak as a single Sin was.

Ivy was giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "I know Wrath is holding back her temper for now but.... We can figure this out. There has to be a way to peacefully co-exist. We have all been co-existing for so long. We have wandered this plane for so long now.... so why.... why are they all of a sudden coming after us?" Ivy was definitely the cinnamon roll of the Sins, well for the most part anyways. She preferred to stay out of the fighting as much as she could. With that she was giving a small shake of her head then spoke, "I'm staying out of it all, as much as I can." Ivy was looking towards the door when she could sense the portal open up, guess Moka had left.

"What the hell?! We had an agreement that we weren't going to target the Sins that were just around. We would only target them if they were causing issues. And only leaving their heads.... This is going to tip the balance! This is going to anger god! What the hell is your end game with this? Never before have we not allowed the Sins to be reborn. Because without Sin, there is no use for us. And why did you summon us seemingly randomly to hunt them down, when they have lived on the earth plane for centuries, and never once in that time did we need to hunt them down." Moka spoke as she appeared in the cavern where the bodiless voice as at. Yeah she was being a little outspoken at that point in time, but she really didn't care. Not like he could really do anything, other than paint a target on her head, add her to the list of those the other riders were hunting down. But none of them would ever hunt down their own. War, Famine, Death, and Pestilence, they were all family.

"Child of Disease. You have seen the world. You have seen what it was with less humans. The word of HIM came forth the other day to do this, or I would not be called to call you all. This is a cleanse child. Of Sins and humans alike. This collection is only temporary as we boil the lands and start anew. The Sins to become new creatures in a form of their own such as Death and War created their own fighting bodies." The voice spoke, bubbling love to show its force and brighten the two heads on the dial in the middle. Greed and Sloth stared at the magma with blank eyes.
"Child. This is not our first cleanse, this is our third and every time humans have not proved themselves capable of carrying the sins peacefully in a way that everyone exists with out the need of the riders. Do not question my motives, just bring the sins.
But this is not why I summoned you here in the first place. Please, The fight yesterday, how did it go?"

"There never has been a way, Envy. What we do already upsets HIM by us being free and thriving. We need an upper hand now, That girl can not be a friend if she is a rider." the side of pride that wasn't human slipped out, his blue skin easing its way over his form as he backed one of the newer formed Sins to the couch in a trip. "I won't kill her, but Im not going to be gentle. That rider can not stay free."

Moka was still against this, that human part of her speaking up but she was just shaking her head a bit, before folding her arms across her chest. No she wasn't even going to argue it at that point in time, she supposed that he was correct on the aspect that the world needed to be cleansed. Sin was far to prominent that day and age, but at the same time she couldn't help but feel bad. "Why ask such a stupid question when you know everything that happened? You have Greed's head. And I'm sure Alec told you everything that happened, and no I don't want to talk about it. I'll talk to Alec when I ready, now I need to get back. I have people in my apartment." Moka spoke after a moment in time. Actually as she spoke to the bodiless voice she was already reaching out to Death mentally, letting him know that she wasn't bad at him, nor was she afraid of him at that point, but she just needed a little time to herself. To recollect herself. Honestly she would probably be her bubbly self come tomorrow.

Ivy just listened to what he had to say before she was shaking her head after a moment in time before she spoke, "I disagree with that. If she wasn't a friend, she would have handed me over to the others already. I don't want to be a Sin, I want to just go back to living a normal life.... Whatever is normal nowadays. I'm not going to partake in helping you capture her but promise me.... you wouldn't kill her. Moka isn't a bad person.... truly she isn't. Even those she punishes, are only those that have committed serious crimes. Rapists, serial murderers, those kind of people."

"I actually didn't speak with him. He dropped off the head and left before I said anything." Voice said as he sent a low light of magma to the stairs that he left by. It might have been a tiny lie but Alec never actually mentioned what happened. "Travel safe my rider."

A pat to his chest and that was his promise. No killing, but there was no promise that she wouldn't be roughed up.

Last edited:
Ivy looked at him for a moment in time before she was letting out a soft sigh before she spoke, "She just got back by the way." With that she was getting to her feet and looking over at Moka as she swept out of her room, after having returned from speaking with Apocalypse. "Seems like it is just another cleanse because humans keep fucking up. Man it would be nice to just see how everything goes without having to step in. Living a semi-normal life again would be great." Moka mumbled which had Ivy giving a chuckle before she was looking over at Pride for a moment. "We should go back downstairs and dance."

The male wanted to slam the girl in to the floor...... but he only clenched his fists as the Sin of Envy took control of the situation. Clever girl. He thought as he followed them down, not touching anything here not even the drinks they passed by like they were expecting. This Sin didn't like things he didn't have control of, vain another names for him.

Of course Ivy was going to take control of the situation, she didn't want to make it any worse than what it needed to be. Although it wasn't as though they were going to stay at the club for long, nope the ladies had decided that they were actually going to leave the club. Go out for a walk or something. Yeah Ivy was doing just as Pride wanted, in a way, and more or less luring Moka to a more secluded area.
Not as though she was alone, she always had her "pets" around her. Not to mention if something happened, Alec and his hounds would know. They always seemed to. Well at least the hounds wound find out right away, and they would alert Alec. A few of her diseases had taken a "liking" to them and were hanging around them. Thankfully they were minor so if the boys bit or scratched anybody, they weren't going to get deathly ill.

Where exactly did the ladies end up going? A field so that they could go star gazing. Definitely a human like thing, and Ivy had even dragged Pride with them so that he could join in on the "fun".

He didn't need to wait, but he did, allowing the girls a fun evening before he'd send it to hell. About an hour in to the stargazing, Pride shoved a knee on the rider as a fist to her throat. "Envy. Get the cuffs." he ordered as he semi choked out the woman... sure, he saw the clouds of her pets flickering in the night... but to get back to warn whom ever.... that would take a bit... by then hopefully she would be moved. "Now. Envy."

Actually, it didn't take long at all as Horace flung his head high to the panic of the diseases that flowed around his head. Though he was loyal to Moka, Alec was still his owner and he warped back to his side with a roar.
Though he had heard what he link had said- give space and time- this was a call from her pets... if that was the case it was urgent and the rider of death snapped back the way Horace came and then from where the disease popped from......
but.... nothing.... not even a scent of her here. He almost wanted to blame the cloud of toxic life, wanting to harm it for leading him astray yet he didn't..... stepping back to she where bodys once were in the grass and were something got dragged off down the way before vanishing in a portal of sorts that he couldn't follow. *~MOKA!?~*

Ivy had just been watching the stars with Moka, although she didn't say much when the Sin of Pride was acting, about the only sound that came from Moka was a brief but startled cry. Oh there were black spots when she was semi-choked, not really enough to knock her out although she really couldn't do much to fight back at all, even when Ivy was handing something over to the man. Was she overly concerned? Yes and no. Her pets had already called out for help.... everything would be fine, hopefully anyways.

Back
Top Bottom