Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock, the end is Nigh (GuardianAngelx Fluffypuppy77)

Fluffypuppy77

I is a raptor hat, moo
The apocalypse is not an event
It is a person and they are pissed off. The seven sins had had their hay day and have over run the world with their cruel grip. They need to be reigned in, and Apocalypse has called in his soldiers. The four horseman.

Template

Looks (add a demon form for hecks)
Name
'Age' (I air quote here cause it's just for looks.. they ageless^^)

Minus the pointy ears
Beast
Name
Alec "Death"
'Age' (I air quote here cause it's just for looks.. they ageless^^)
Uh.... before time.... but seems 28
Quirks (things they like or dislike)
+Dogs of any kind
+the Riders
+cold weather
+Splunking
-Heat
-Summer
-Tea

Other
His dogs are Jasper and Horace. Named after the henchmen in 101 Dalmations
The cave he lives in his called The Forgotten Cave - in France
Has a very long, hidden, desire for Moka, but knows full well she's not in to him.

@GuardianAngel

Last edited:
http://safebooru.org//images/2145/9b39cdc92d0474ecdc5dc4cdd4b4634db84286a9.jpg?2235952
Name Moka
'Age' Twenty-Four
Gender Female
+Rainstorms
+Diseases
+Making friends
+Dancing
+Sketches in her free time
+The other Riders
+Apocalypse
+Fighting
+Mixing diseases
+Her whip
Dislikes
-The Sins
-People who boss her around
-Know-it-alls
-Children (they are far to annoying)
-Freezing cold weather
Other
-Her weapon of choice is a whip, which is typically curled around her waist.
-Has two different personalities it seems. When she isn't fighting, she has a rather reserved and almost shy attitude. When fighting she is sadistic, and occasionally a bit psychotic.
-She is the rider of Pestilence.... she knows all diseases. Be wary of truly pissing her off, she has been known to "mix and match" diseases and inflicting enemies with something brand new.
-Eyes are a very hazy and dull gray color, which makes people think that she is blind. Unfortunately for them, she isn't.

It was the call. A simple buzz that woke the beast, causing him to flex his claws and lift his eyelids. This beast was a large thing, for at head he was about the height of a Clydesdale. Two dogs at his side stirred, standing and weaving between the things legs as he moved.
This was no call that could be ignored by his kind, something stronger then anything that existed, head spines shifting and tilting as it followed the pull. This beast lived in a dark realm, one where only a trace of sunlight filtered in. He saw what he needed to do every day in those bare glimpses; his job was to be as he was. Menacing, to kill and to vanish again. Where he could not stray, the dogs at his side did what he would.
A kink in his neck popped as he rolled it, hopping the darkened rocks down even further in to the depth of this place; further then the dogs could follow- to which they whined atop the ledge as he continued forth. This call was always heeded, on the rare chance it was used.

It meant trouble. A call to arms, to teeth; TO WAR.

He didn't need his four eyes here in the dark; something in his soul knew the way. Once a heavy claw set foot on the burning stones this deep, did the beast stop.
~Ah... Welcome my warriors. You came to my call.~ This voice held no body but the smoldering earth itself. ~They have been free too long. The heads must be returned to the Locks. You know whom to work with, you know where they go. Seal it and rest once more.~

The beast looked to its left, its partner there in her glory. It had been a long time since she and him teamed up; but that time had been fun and they hadn't needed THE VOICE to give them orders for that. That was them.
There was a flicker of magic as he walked towards his partner, the beast a two legged human now as he bowed his head to the lady. "Wonderful to see you again, my gorgeous."

Magic worked wonders. Magic kept humans from prying into stuff that they didn't need to be prying into, and magic kept those that weren't wanted within the recesses of the chamber that a young woman with white hair stood in. This particular chamber was built beneath a nightclub that she owned and ran, this particular room was where she worked on her experiments. Mixing and matching diseases on those that were unfortunate enough to piss her off. Mostly those that were highly corrupted by Sin at that point in time, those that were already marked for death. In particular the Death that she knew, and she was certain that he wouldn't care if she used them as guinea pigs for her experiments. After all, he still got the souls to torture and torment.

She had been studying the reaction two different deadly diseases when she had felt the summons from the only person she would answer to. Their Master. Apocalypse. One of the only beings in the world that could actually get her out of her labratory and away from her experiments, or away from running her nightclub in general.
"Haha, I was wondering when we were going to get summoned." she cooed before her eyes almost seemed to glow and she was fading away, appearing in the area where all of the others were meeting up at. Of course Death was already there, War and Famine were more than likely going to be late, that was usually how it went with those two.

"Hello Alec. It is good to see you again as well." Moka cooed, a smile on her lips before she was brushing off her dress, the blood that had splattered across her white dress just seeming to vanish into nothing. With that she was looking towards the chamber that they were in before she giggled and spoke, "I guess it is time for the Riders to rise once again." Not that she hadn't been mingling with the humans for a the last number of years as it was.

A shark tooth grin and the dark haired male circled the woman, almost a predator- but mainly taking her in. "Seems so, Moka. We get first picks; our comrades fashionably late." He mentioned Famine and Wars absence.... the two likely working over for funsys up top and in the bed sheets.

Two circles to the woman before turning back in to a beast. *~My two hounds missed being the bearers of your diseases.~* he spoke, gently for a beast his size- one would think it would be deep. *~I miss your company, That Bubonic Plague was a Gorgeous combination of ours.~* he reminded her as he lapped her once as a beast before touching tail to her ankles. *~Such a toxic mess and interesting travel method.~*

He adored his partner, more then her dark will even glanced at him, His souless white and her cloudy grey only ever briefly saw each other. His own choice- too much and he was bound to take her.

Moka gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "They are usually late." With that she was flipping her hair over her shoulder before listening to what he had to say about his hounds, and how he missed her company. This had her giving a faint chuckle before she cooed, "I apologize I have been busy with my own things recently." Of course none of the others really knew what she had been working lately. Well they knew she was more than likely locked away somewhere with her experiments and concoctions.

"Oh Alec! I want to show you something! One of my many experiments resulted in one of those sin riddled humans to literally combust. And never mix Ebola with TB, that just is just a bloody mess." Moka hummed after a moment in time before she was giving an almost innocent smile. Ah yes since there wasn't any fighting going on, this was more the innocent Moka, the semi-sweet one. But that would change once they got into a fight. If anything at that point in time she was just excited.

"Well which Sin shall we take care of first. I feel like Pride will be the most difficult of all of the sins. And possibly Greed." Moka spoke as she was tapping her lip for a brief moment in time.

*~I defer to you, Moka~* A lowered head in a bow and the beast turned back to the front as the magma crackled and created runes, the names of the Sins. They could pick how ever many they wish and leave the rest for the other pair.
No, these riders were just as suspect to the Sins as regular humans, but all it could be reigned it. Humans, once they felt it, always had it.

*~I would LOVE to visit your lab, maybe even concoct a few new diseases while we are there.~* He rattled his head spine as she spoke, happy shivers at her sweet tone. *~Maybe Gluttony first? The lard is bound to be by a buffet our something~*

Moka looked towards him for a moment in time before she was looking over towards the runes that seemed to form on the ground, names of the Sins. Since they were there, they got first dibs on whichever Sin they felt like dealing with. Which made things nice honestly, to be able to choose first. And they could chose as many as they wanted, then leave whatever was left for the other two.

"Well of course, I have to stop by my lab anyways. There are a couple experiments that I need to get final results on, and I need to collect a few vials." Moka cooed after a moment in time. Of course all she had to do was touch a person to transmit any disease she wished, if she so desired, but the vials were for Death, and for herself if she didn't feel like getting close to people or exerting any of her magic.

"Sounds good to me." Moka hummed.

He couldn't leave the chamber quite yet however as he needed his dogs, the poor things back in his home. *~How about getting the boys first?~* his head gestured up the path he'd come. *~The dogs can not reach here. I'd rather not have them get stuck and go berserk on the French country side.~* A claw waited on the stone steepes, with or with out, he needed his fanged extensions.

*~If urgent, I can meet you there later. Making something new for the boys to chew on, will you?~* he left the words hanging in the air as he began-so it would seem without his partner. Yes, he and the other Horseman knew of her lab. Her night club rocking out on top... good cover if one needed all that equipment and electricity.

Moka just gave a nod before she spoke, "Alright, I'll meet you there in that case." With that she was taking a step backwards before seeming to fade away, leaving him to go and fetch his hounds, while she returned to her precious lab. Usually about the farthest she went from her lab was that nightclub above, but that was about it. This was her comfort zone, her safe area, her haven. She was appearing in her lab and just looking around for a brief moment before grabbing at her clipboard and was walking off towards one of the rooms where she had one of her experiments. She was walking towards the corpse so that she could examine it, see if anything had changed.

"You need live meat." His tone whispered to her ears as he was quite suddenly at her side. "You have a dance floor full of fresh Envy and Lust up there... and yet you use the ones deemed to die by short contracts." His human form being worn now as he finally un hid the dog beasts. Their barks quieted the ruckus and cat calls from the still breathing flesh of perverts and convicts. Joy filled beings of death they were as they lapped her cells before returning to Moka and Alec's side, The taller of the too taking his grand happy paws and reaching her shoulders.
"I say, for a little bit of fun before our hunts, you and I make a skin contact disease... sorta like that infected and mindless ant and bee one" he cooed, tugging on Horace's collar to get him away from her face. "Please.... make so mindless souls for me?" he pleaded like a child- though for an ageless one- he really shouldn't play on a girls heart strings like that... "I know you like to test them, just a small thing here to see how far contact goes up a chain." The music pudding though the steel and dirt even under here.
"Not to kill... I dont want death in your club.." Says the being who is LITERALLY Death.... " Just some endless mindless dancing and sexing up...... More souls for me later on if anything happens..."

Moka was looking towards him before she spoke, "They were all alive at one point, but everybody that is here right now.... most of them were pedophiles on death row. A regular death was far to good for sick people like them. With that she was looking towards the dogs as they were unhid before she was giving them a small smile and then watched as they were doing their usual lap around the area, just as they usually did when they were there.
With that she was turning her attention fully towards Alec when he was mentioning something about a skin contact disease and making some mindless souls. This had her pursing her lips together before she spoke, "You know I hate using those that enter my club as guinea pigs. But since it isn't to kill.... I could do that." With that she was shrugging a bit before she was looking over as one of her victims started screaming. One of her more recent experiments. This had her eyes lighting up in excitement and she was running over to see what was going on.

Startled barks from the dogs and they used their claws and paws to hurry over to where Moka scurried off too; just around the corner.
Oh yes, these folks did very well deserve the deaths they got here... this experiment of her though- her new one, happened just a bit too quickly then she probably meant it. Long strides returned him to the Pestilence Princess, parking beside her as the screaming victim writhed in pain to what ever concoction she added to his blood stream. Oh, he should say a her... The woman in the cell collapsing in on herself.
"What in the dickens did you add to her?" he asked as the dogs circled and panted; wanting to eat the remains if so allowed.

Oh yes, he heard her wonderful answer of yes to his pleading. Good, they wouldn't have to go far to watch the mass of bodies dance and sex them selves stupid.
If she hadn't wanted it here, she could have said so and some rival club would get the infection.... maybe a more potent version of what he asked of.... ravaged so hard they died.... wonderful times.

He needed a good kill fix, yes it was his job but there wasn't any major wars.... Some one found out how to block and slow her wonderful AIDS... The basic time he got a major kill count through was planes, trains, boats and bombings..... and they were rarer, now days.

"Oh fooey she died sooner than I thought she would....." Moka almost pouted but it wasn't long before she was putting her clipboad down and pulling on a pair of gloves, before grabbing a scalpel so that she could cut open the body and see how it looked on the inside. "A mix of the Spanish Flu and small pox." she spoke after a moment in time, as she cut open the chest. The smell didn't seem to bother her at all, and she was giving a small whistle before she cooed, "On top of it she had HIV. Her organs like liquidified. I like this concoction." she giggled happily.

Moka did look up at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Now that I'm thinking about it. I don't want to do it here. Most of these people that come here are regulars, I would rather nothing happen to them. But there is another club a few blocks away.... that I wouldn't mind hitting up. The owner of his particular club is very very close to..... the embodiment of Lust. He or she is the actual owner but this guy just runs everything. So far I haven't felt Lust themselves show up though."

There were two different Sins in the world. The ones that were just "infected" and there was no really helping since all humans suffered from it. Then there was the actual embodiment of the Sin. These were the ones that they were hunting down to lock away.

The trio of beasts growled. This was an name they hadn't taken for reasons. Lust was a high target though, needed to be stopped.... if the whole collective was able to find it.

Yes yes, her mix was deadly and fast... "Maybe less Pox? Pro-long the torture up until liquefaction." he offered, a snarl on his features. "Lets go when ever you are ready then, partner. Have that club a wild fucking blast." tone went from gentle to deadly and dripping with venom. There was a reason He and Moka worked well, they had the same view on scum heads. They all needed to die.

The dogs whined thought as they watched the course be opened.... "NO, do not eat that unless Moka allows it, she might want samples."

"I didn't even put in that much pox, that is the problem. But either way.... this is still great. She still had it for a few hours. For those few hours she would have been withering in pain." Moka cooed after a moment in time before she was looking towards the dogs who were whining. With that she was giving a giggle before she spoke, "You can eat it, after I get my samples." Which was some blood samples, and she was also going to get some tissue samples as well. Which she was working on collecting.

"Alec be a dear and grab me a vial and one of my specimen containers." Moka spoke after a moment in time as she looked up at him. Did she need to show him where to look for stuff? Not really, he knew where everything was at. All of them knew where she kept stuff, half the time this is what she was doing when they showed up to talk to her. "Let me just get those samples and get them stored away then we can work on a contact thing for the club." she added after a moment in time.

The panting dogs were actually a little annoying as he tisked them back to his side. The items she required were in the shelve near by, all the objects here meticulously clean.
"My Moka darling; your vial, a syringe and a sample dish." The gentle tone almost working through that as he leaned down at her side, gloves on and ready to accept the contents of her choice. "Im no expert... but is her organ there supposed to be pulsing like a heart and bright yellow?" he touched nothing- not to contaminate her results- but gestured with a hand to what may have been an enlarged gallbladder.

"Thank you." Moka hummed before she was accepting the syringe so that she could collect the blood and was getting it into the vial. After that she was scraping away at some of the tissues so that she could get a sample before looking at what Alec was talking about. Sure enough it was pulse and looked bright yellow. This had her giving a small shrug before she spoke, "Not normally but with the strange concoction I made up... who knows what the side effects are." With that she was getting the tissue samples into the small dish as well.

"I ask you: why not take the whole organ?" words slipped around the air as he stood up once more, retrieving a tray upon which his little poison doctor could carry all her goodies. "Test the results and find a good way to switch the heart beat to that organ?" Oh yes, he had a dangerous mind as well, the two beastial dogs foaming at the bit to get at the meat. "Wait, boys... Give our madam more time- you'll have your dinner."

"Oh now that is a very good idea." Moka spoke after a moment in time before she was grabbing something else so that she could work on getting the organ removed and placing it on the tray that Alec had brought over, the other stuff was okay sitting on the small table that they were on. They would get labeled and stored away as soon as she had her gloves off. For the time being she was going to get this organ preserved so that she could do some testing on it later. Once it was removed and safely stored away, ready to be tested later on, she was gesturing to the body. "Go ahead." she told the hounds.

The two beast's mouths split like a snake in strike as they rushed the corpse and tore it to pieces. The gushing sound and the tearing actually just a bit much for the Death Lord as he turned back to the table; before steering himself towards the wonderful selection list of diseases she's made, named and sent forth on the world since the dawn of light.
"So, contact diseases. Plus the MAJOR horny and fuck to death drive. What choices...." he hummed out loud as a clawed finger dragged down the list. This was a creation of her joys and labors, ease of pickings had she forgotten any in her ageless lifetime... plus it didn't hurt to help her comrades if they came to visit and she asked for a disease concoction mix.
"By the way Moka, what have you been calling your current project?" Well thats what it was, testing and trials until it was the way she wanted it to be distributed and acted.

There was a little bit of everything she created, floating about the lab- well behaved, some what like cats as they remained on a labeled shelf, ready for her comand.
This new one would get a final form once she was satisfied.

Moka just watched for a moment in time, not really bothered at all by what she was watching. After a bit she was turning her attention towards Alec as he was going over to where she kept her list of diseases, ease of access. That was just a list, she did have vials of everything, although those were stored in a different room, away from her experiments.
"I haven't really thought of what I'm going to call it. To be honest this experiment just started today." she hummed after a moment in time before she was flicking a hand as if to dismiss it before she was putting a delicate finger to her lips, tapping them in thought. Contact diseases with a hint of high sex drive. Well she didn't have anything in specific for that but she could think of a few things she could mix to cause that.
This is what had her drifting off and out of that room towards where she kept all of her vials, and where a number of her little "pets" seemed to float around.

Letting the woman of pain, Princess of Pestilence take the lead here, Alec followed Moka. He knew her lab, certainly but he didn't know her pets. They were her own and of her own language were they labeled.
Each pure disease held a single color tone of magic; the hybrids of two a swirl of the pures.

"Interesting system, and I know I say that every time I see you come to work." he breathed out quite happily, A few steps behind as she made her choices were his hounds- their maws a pulpy bloody mess as they licked their noses clean.
Honestly, while he may control them to every extent, these hounds were bred by Famine. Their appetite ever fueled by Deaths souls he collected.
Only one was prized and they weren't allowed to touch- his first as this job, the first child of the ancient humans. Kept him humble.

Moka was looking at the many different things, just humming as she thought about it. It wasn't long before she was selecting a couple of vials and was just shaking them, studying them for a moment. "Perhaps these." she cooed after a moment in time, just thinking for a moment before she just seemed to stare off into space. Nope more like watching the "ghosts" of her creations float about the room. They were always there, always around her, whispering to her. When she had first become Pestilence, she had been confused when her mother had died of cancer. All she could hear was a voice almost whispering to her. The cancer speaking to her inner soul, to the Disease Queen that resided within.

"Oh yes.... that could work as well." she hummed after a moment in time before she was grabbing another vial and with that she was looking towards Death. "So we can either take this to the club and test it out there, see what happens or.... I need more guinea pigs. But I'm all about just testing it out at that other club to see what happens." she cooed after a moment in time as she was mixing the three vials together into a new one and handing it to Death before she was putting them back, the vials seeming to magically refill themselves. No she didn't need them herself personally, after all... all of the diseases resided within her. They were something she could give with just a mere touch.

"I say we visit the club. Start in the VIP section, slow start but as they come down and around for more drinks perhaps the fun starts." he grinned like the beast he was, attire changing in a hand flick as well as his dog. They Grinned back too, their dog teeth still a main attraction. "Precious boys get to join in the fun too, more contact the better." he offered a hand with a flourished twirl. "Would you like to go to the club scene with me, my lady?"

What ever her choice, Moka's mix would be a wonderful start to the end of Sins.

Back
Top Bottom