Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock, the end is Nigh (GuardianAngelx Fluffypuppy77)

"Oh.... I like this idea already." Moka cooed happily after a moment in time, clapping her hands as if she were a small child. After that she was giggling and mentioning that of course she was going to go to the club scene with him, she just needed to change her clothes into something a little more apporiate for the club scene.

He left his hand extended. Ready to go at her moment.
She was his princess, wether she knew or not; he had never tried to harm her- not even when he might be having those thoughts. She couldn't kill him, no rider could kill another, but it never came to that. The other two how ever got the brunt os his anger, for their combination of ideas were quite deadly and stock piled his shelves.

"What about that white number you wore when we inducted War in to our ranks? That got A lot of head to turn." No she may be his partner, but she was not exclusively his and tonight she had her diseases had every right to want to touch and be touched.
"Oh, I had a thought Moka; the contact.... through clothes or only skin to skin?"

Moka looked towards him before she was speaking, "Oh I do like that outfit. That is what I usually wear even when we go out to fight." With that she was giving a small giggle before she was prancing off so that she could head upstairs to the club, and then from where travel to her apartment which was above the club. Yeah she wanted to be close, obviously. She looked over her shoulder at him before she was giggling and spoke, "Both of course."

"Oh goody." The deep tone back as he rubbed his hands in glee. Though it wouldn't take long for her to change, the Rider took the chance to steer his 'dogs' up to the club.
"Dont touch here, boys." They turned and though they wore humans skin, their faces sincerely looks like a dog that was in trouble. "Another club. We dont harm Madam's patrons." he draped himself over the two boys shoulders to keep them from pacing in place.
That was another thing they would need to think of. How to keep it to the club only. They wouldn't want a guiena pig to leave before the disease kicked in- spreading it outside the walls would be bad.

When he heard the quiet squeak of the door and her heels clicking down her steps, Alec looked back up with the two dogs following suit. Goodness she looked Stunning! Who wouldn't want to partake in her beauty? He held his tongue to the thought as the two dogs left his arms and to her side.

"Moka. You look Ravishing!" pure truth from him when she reached the bottom and once again he offered a hand for her. "Another thought or two: containment orders and would it be alright for the boys to partake in the might be mess?" Oh, he honestly meant the sex part.

Moka was drifting through the club so that she could head to the stairs that would allow her access to the upstairs and her apartment. Even if somebody did get upstairs, her rather large studio apartment was locked to everybody. Yes she just opted to stay in a studio apartment, she didn't need anything large. Since they really didn't need to sleep, it was just more of a place to store her stuff anyways.
As she walked through the club a number of people were greeting her, which had her giggling and greeting them back. Compliments were given by her and then before she was disappearing the stairs and heading towards the door that lead into her apartment. Changing didn't take long and soon enough she was walking back out of the room so that she could rejoin Alec and the dogs.
"Thank you." Moka cooed after a moment in time before she was taking his offered hand then looking at the patrons that were in the club, there being a few cat calls but those were pretty much ignored. She was use that honestly, and they never meant any harm. People had quickly learned that Moka wasn't as delicate or innocent as she looked. "Containment already in place. My sweet pets already know not to be infecting anybody outside of the club. Should somebody leave the club, they will leave as well. As if they were never infected. But if somebody knew walks in... well they are in for a night that is for sure."
No her diseases were like pets, they were well behaved. If they had specific instructions to be followed them would. Nobody outside of the club was to be infected, only those within the club or those that entered the club. Also anybody who was a minor, who had managed to get in with a fake ID, weren't to be infected. Actually the diseases would do something to protect them, make them seem almost repulsive. And there were a few other very specific instructions that her precious pets would follow.

"Oh good, Lets get this deadly overdrive in gear." His fingers gently curled on the woman petite hand and held it softly as a step down had the world shifting views as the foot connected with pavement. Said club of her choice was now in view. His two dogs were behind him in a second, their portal a bit messier as they tripped through- used to four legs.

"My darling, care for a dance?" he teased, magic of her disease twirling around his fingers. Just like his special dogs, her magic obeyed her every command and whim. Seeing that her commands for containment met, she hadn't answered his other question: could Jasper and Horace partake it the activity? They were dogs, they had his demands to merely be a contact for diseases, but if allowed to have their way with the humans.... there would be more then just dead adults on the floor.....
They were demons... things they seeded tended to grow in an accelerated growth. This added with contact disease they made.... would be quite a mess.

Moka gave a small grin and soon enough they were vanishing to the other club, and she was looking towards Alec for a brief moment in time. With that she was flipping her hair over her shoulder before she was breathing, "I planned on going to dance with some random person. And yes the boys mind as well have some fun as well." With that she was giving a small giggle before drifting off towards the bar to order a drink, mind as well have a little bit of fun. Although she was flicking her gaze towards a particular male that was in the club, hoping that Alec would catch the look. That particular male was the "owner" of the club when Lust wasn't around. Which meant they had to tread carefully.

She should save his death for painful and for last.
Mock heartbreak as he placed a hand where his heart should be and stepped back.
Oh, all in good fun. Moka was her own woman.

He kept his spells to himself for right now, weaving and dancing his way to the VIP section up on the balcony. Oh certainly he was let right in, a hand to the bouncers face let some of the disease trickle in to him. Pushing his way past, he held his arms up to the seated guests- many pretty things sitting on old lards laps.
"Gentleman, Ladies. Welcome to the Final Days. Tonight should be exciting." he teased, a rain of fake money he created fell upon their laps- yes, the touch of death and pestilence coated those pieces of magic.
"Awe, dont be shy..... you're not here to be discreet, now are you?" let the 'poison' seep in as the bouncer finally caught back up to throw him out.
"Poo, you are a spoil sport." he acted a tad drunk- but the plot was set.
Let this mass of sex to death happen. Heading for the bar, one or two touches along the way as he danced a circle with a few woman.
He didn't even feel shame, knowing these folks were dying before their prime set death date.... but he didn't care- why should he, they all did eventually.

While Death had made his way up to the VIP section, Moka stayed down at the bar, currently flirting with the bartender and a few guys, even women. After a while she was getting to her feet, allowing herself to be drawn off to dance with a few woman. Close almost slutty dancing, but that is how it usually was at the clubs, especially when the women were drunk and feeling sexy. So she joined in on it, this definitely had a number of people getting closer to them. Especially since one or two of them women she was dancing with, were more or less stripping down into even more provocative outfits.
Moka was drifting over to where Jasper and Horace were in their human forms, and wrapping arms around their waists. "Come on boys, come and dance with me." she cooed in that fake drunk tone, and giving a small giggle. Just a couple of cute guys to draw into the dance, and she could push them off onto a few of them woman that that were there as well.
With that she was drifting over towards Alec and cooing in a low voice, "My pets have orders not to infect that man, not quite yet anyways. If anything... he gets the opposite punishment. Arousal but none of the women or men would even find him attractive. Talk about major blue balls. Sorry not sorry. "By the end of the night.... I'm sure he'll be begging one of us to help since... only you and I will even give a hint of seeing him attractive or wanting to help him with his...problem." she giggled.

"Oh, idea.... use them in testing." he jeered at the man, a finger twittered in a wave.
Yes this was a grand time... they just needed everyone to start having symptoms, possibly a catastrophic wave
"You never know what tension filled nuts would produce. "

A clattering of hands around them and their masters partner dragged the pair to the dance floor... Awe yes, they seemed to be allowed to partake in the soon to be madness; each boy partaking in this rather odd human custom of a tease grind... tempting hands drew them to the corners, wonderful..... they were quite ready, like always.

Moka giving a small giggle before she was commenting. "He is kind of adorable. And.... use them for testing.... I'm always looking for new guinea pigs." With that she was looking over for a brief moment in time before she was leaning closer to Alec and whispering something. Something her pets would hear, and the fun would soon begin.

(dont forget the other ones?)

"Not all of him... just the man hood." a hand chugged back the weak tasting alcohol that he was given before his partner was whispering in her special tongue. The buzz of her magic changed, the swirling around his hand faster.
Aw, I see... It was pick up pace time.
Yes, this beast grinned, not even looking back right now as screams started. Some from upstairs some from down here. Damn Boys.... working this fast on the humans already. A happy shake of his head and he spun that stool to lean back on that bar and watch their carnage take place. There is boys were, each fooling around with a chosen victim on the back wall. Keeping the poor girl pinned with teeth as their stomach were expanding at a fast pace.

(I replied to the army one awhile ago. Thinking on the school one.)

"I would use all though." Moka spoke in an almost innocent tone of voice before she was prancing away from him to go back over to the bar, and went back to flirting with the bartender. At that point in time she kind of left him unaffected, just because she wanted him to be able to continue to give out alcohol. That was going to make this night even more entertaining. Already the boys seemed to be at work as she finally spotted them, although she almost felt a bit bad for the ladies....but not at all once. They were both whores anyways that came here to cheat on their husbands.
She was perking up after a moment in time, giving a faint shudder at the familiar magic that seemed to sweep through the place as well. "Death...." she cooed after a moment in time. Oh man this was going to get interesting considering....it seemed like Lust was there. Everytime she entered a place the sex drive seemed to go up, combine that with the lovely concoction....the Queen of Diseases almost felt bad for the humans. Almost.

(You did? I never got a notice for it.....I'll find it)
(you gonna be her or I?)

An almost snarl was on the Lord of Deaths face as he saw the scantly clad woman enter with her guards. Eyes narrowed before answering his partner. "I see her....... This won't affect her... will it?" he whispered as a hand reached around for his refilled drink of choice. Yes, her guards were human and though they just entered, they were already almost drawn in to the fray.

When the screams turned even more violent from each of the dog's victims- the two victims bloated belly exploded. Busting out in a mound of guts and mess, was a half formed child that hung limp and already decaying in their bodies.
But no, the dogs weren't done if the human was still breathing, back for round two even in the woman raw horror. At least; Horace was- Jasper's lady seemed to die when the child slipped to the floor. With that, the disease carrying hound- human went back to stalk the dance floor for partner two as some of the... semi sane ones... balked back and stepped away from him in terror.
These two didn't care that the head of the Club and the Head of Lust were here. They were doing as told.

Estatic screams and moans from upstairs brought the infected bouncer downstairs- away from the noise... but in to the mess and temptation that was on the process of starting.

Moka looked over for a moment before she questioned, "Do we want it to effect her? If so I can most definitely have that happen. But.... I'm going to fuck with Lust.... everybody is going to find themselves repelled away from her." With that there was a faint smirk on her lips before she was taking the drink that had been handed to her, and downing it. Man how she wished that War and Famine were there at that point in time, they would definitely have fun as well.

"Alec... I know your hounds like to fuck woman until they are dead, but later on I want at least one left alive, the baby as well, I want to take them back and study them." Moka hummed after a moment in time before she was watching as Lust looked around obviously trying to figure out what the hell was happening. Already her guards were being drawn away from her, and dragged off by some of the woman. Poor fools.

"What the fuck is going on? Charlie!" Lust screeched as she was striding towards her head of the club to see if he knew what the hell was going on. Although as she was walking past Death and Moka, her eyes were being drawn towards them.

The head of the club was just as confused as the owner. Watching with want but no one seemed to want to even heed his desires. Pulling away, some times out of their partners when he got too near the action.
He was shocked to see Lust wading through the captured crowd, and their filth on the floor not at all prepared. "Madam! I....I don't know what's going on!?"

So far the only ones Death claimed were the two whores of his dogs- second one passing over at the second child's exceed growth.
"Now, I don't have control of that. Maybe death but the way they fuck like that is in their making. You would have to cut out the child while it was still growing and before the burst. So, lots of timed experiments I hope to help with." He sipped the end of the drink and set it down for more. Good on Moka to make the man indifferent, mute and deaf with a bit of the magic. "We can always collect from Brothels in the red light zones....Oh wait. There is another two. " he held up a clicked as panicked screams from above sounded- a pair locked in the act were foaming and bleeding at the eye before dying.
"Pleasantly surprised it took this long for dicks to get stuck.. And for the underage to start trying to flee... Boys! Ease up!" He called to the dogs, currently on their second choice, but one had picked up on a young one. Said dog looked annoyed he had to stop his seeding and watch the girl run in horror at the rape.
"We can sort that out later... Not like she should have been here."

Moka just watched for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint giggle then watched as the underage victims were deciding that they were finally going to flee. Yet again she was being a bit forceful with her diseases, ensuring that they were left untouched, except by the hounds. "Careful boys, or I'll cockblock you." she cooed after a moment in time before she was rising from her seat. With that she was studying the poor head of the club and the cunt Lust, both of which seemed to be struggling with getting affection. Even from each other they would have issues, not really wanting to be touched by one another either.
The queen of disease was turning her attention towards the male that came up to her before she was letting out a small breath of air and directing him off towards somebody else then looked towards Alec. "Come on, lets go deal with Lust. Mind as well since we are here and she is here." she giggled.

Lust was definitely raging at that point in time before she was looking towards the woman that was walking towards them, and her eyes were narrowing. Oh she could feel that presence. The woman wasn't even hiding it. One of the damn Riders. "It is their doing." was all Lust could snarl.
"Oh so you figured it out. How lovely." the woman that walked up cooed in with a giggle her fingers going to her lips in an innocent manner as if she had said nothing. It wasn't long before she was walking over to the head of the club and wrapping her arms around him, the first person in that club to actually touch him. "Pleased to meet you my dears. I am the Rider of Pestilence." Moka cooed in an innocent voice.

"And I dare say, you have stared Death in the face, Lust." Alex spoke, silent through the mess as he came from behind, trapping her in a Rider sandwich. Sure, not facing her until she turned.
"You realize Apocalypse is Quite pissed at your current over bearing reign, right?" His hand still held the nearly ineffective drink, swirling it. "Moka, darling, don't block my boys. He didn't stop to smell the girl." The boys had however taken time this go around to chose the correctly aged victims and dragged them down to their already messy corners.
Some girls, while disease driven to fuck, knew it was wrong and the whole time they were dived in to were screaming for help. Not just from the dogs, some of the male patrons- glassy eyed and pantless.

"Technically it's your fault, Lust, you drive up there stakes."

Alex ignored the stammering and sexually deprived man as he wanted very well to be level headed and bedded all at once. "Who are you!?"

Moka was giving a small giggle before she was peering around the male that she had taken to wrapping her arms around, just looking at Lust, who seemed very irate right now. And the best part was that the Sin thought that it was her doing at that point in time that everybody was acting so strange. She could suddenly feel the natural lust that seemed to radiate off the woman just seem to vanish. Not that it helped at all. It just calmed things down a bit, but thanks to her little pets.... the carnage continued.

She was grinning as Lust was turning around towards Death before she was poking at the poor male that she was more than likely tormenting at that point in time. Although she was giving a small pout when she realized that she had blood on her dress, and she was complaining about it a bit before she was swinging around the head of the club to stand in front of him with a grin on her lips. "That my dear with the Rider of Death."

A flinch to the poke and it almost felt like fire as the tried to get away from the woman.... but totally wanting more... the poor man was confused... This was not his boss's MO.. She didn't make sane clobbers go wild like dogs in heat. On occasion, certainly, if she was having her way, but not the patrons here....
"Madam, please... what is going on?!" He asked both Lust and Moka as a foot tried to avoid the filth that was covering the floor. Failing and it squished under his heel, turning his face red... and green all at once.

"Lust. Your head is wanted by Apocalypse itself. Comply and we make it quick. Dont... well, I'll just sic my hounds on you. You wanna see how that turns out when you are not capable to carrying their seeds?" Death splayed a hand out in the directions of his mounted dogs. This was round three, the last two woman having been dragged back and had double dead kids hanging from their split bellies. "Wonder what would happen if we made you twins?"

"I would forfeit. I would run away. I would tell Lust.... that you no longer wish to serve her. It may be the only thing to safe you." Moka hummed as she looked at the male, an almost innocent expression on her features. Although she was giving a faint shudder at the magic that seemed to start radiating off of Lust. Man the woman was pissed off.... and there was something more. Something else was there. This had Moka just looking over towards Alec for a moment in time, "I think that we may have two Sins here."

Lust was looking over towards Alec for a moment in time before she was speaking, "You two are quite sick and perverted, that is for sure." With that she was actually using a pulse of magic to push them away from her, before she was bolting off through the club, heading towards the stairs to go down. Unfortunately in her using that magic, it resulted in her poor subordinate to fall, which resulted in Moka going down with him. Well this was a very awkward situation at that point in time, and the white haired female was letting out a small huff before going to push herself up.
"Alec this floor is disgusting and nasty!" she whined after putting her hand in something, and shuddering a bit. There was no fighting, this was the more timid and shy Moka at that point in time.

Yes, the beast of Death slid back a bit at her magics push and yes he heard his partner. His own magic warped him back as a creature and he slapped his tail. The mounted dogs in a flurry of movement at the beckon- pulling free of the tipped over women and using the bodies strewn on the floor as hopping stones- full formed dogs now; still quite perky beneath. Oh their poor victims, bleeding from their unders as they still expanded- now able to writhe in pain with nothing holding them still as the decaying babies burst free once more- their fathers not caring what so ever. If they still lived from that gaping wound, good on them, if not, just more mess.

*~Dear Moka, that is the by product of all these bodies having themselves a load off. You may take a ride if you so wish.~* he offered his back in a bow as he squished through the filth and bodies now heaving on the floor. A clawed foot landed purposefully on the downed assistant dipstick. More pressure broke the mans hips and his screams joined the room's; not letting him leave the place he helped destroy.
*~We can just follow her own filth trail. you did infect her so your pets still can cause her havoc..... my boys want to finish.~*

"She ran off down the stairs, and of course I infected her. Lust doesn't like that all of the men and women are ignoring her." Moka spoke as she was getting up and crawling up onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Nope this was a lot better, and they could move a lot faster as well. She mumbled, "There is another big Sin here, I'm not sure which one though. I almost want to say Pride to be honest. And it doesn't shock me much that they are together." Even in the past Pride and Lust had always worked together. Moka was a bit bad because she thought Pride was a cutie, when he wasn't being a complete asshole. Yet at the same time, she also thought that Envy was gorgeous, a lot more beautiful than that of Lust. And that was saying something.

Claws the size of human feet tore up the linoleum floor of this club, leaving nothing but a mess of dying humans in his wake. The door in front of him splintered as he threw himself feet first at it, landed solidly before jumping the rails of the stairs. Heavy thud and cracks split away from his feet when he hit the pavement below the two story club. No one would see this beast, just the torn up street- new sink holes if anyone saw. His Moka was normally right about a lot of things and right now, he followed the fleeing vessel of Lust like a hound on the track; his dogs running at his side. The two Great Dane sized canines barreled through traffic after their master, teeth parted in a pant.

*~We can deal with one at a time, Moka. If any others do show, do what we can but vanish to your lab if things get rough. I dont want to collect your soul~*

((Talking about partners, Alec only had eyes on his current 'rider' any other would be to meek compared to her. so Im not sure whom else is there))

(Lust, Envy I had planned as females for sure. He could fall for Envy.)

Honestly Moka kind of felt a bit bad for all of the humans that had been killed, actually this definitely had her silent at that point in time. With that she was calling her pets back to her and sending forth something else. A different disease that nobody would be able to trace or detect. Something that wiped the memories. They were never there, the hounds were never there. It was just a party gone very very wrong. With that she was looking up for a moment before she questioned in a low voice, "Where the hell is she running to?" Although there question was definitely answered in the next few minutes as they were entering one of the many abandoned warehouses around town. Moka was hopping off of her companion's back and just gazing around as she walked across the floor, barefoot at that point in time since she had kicked her heels off sometime ago.

"I figured that you guys would end up following me." came the familiar purr from Lust, although it was a bit difficult to determine exactly where it had come from. This had Moka retreating back the few steps so that she was closer to where Alec and his hounds were at, better safe than sorry at that point in time. "This place reeks of death." Moka mumbled after a moment in time. Not something that bothered her, and she knew it probably wouldn't bother her companion at all either. And disease, who this was a rather disgusting place. "Man any human that came in here would be fucked over instantly. No wonder it was quarantined off. Digging up the ground beneath unearthed some nasty diseases." Moka cooed after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom