Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock, the end is Nigh (GuardianAngelx Fluffypuppy77)

Moka just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "By all means, go ahead and kill Lust. She is part of the reason that War and Famine broke the deal off. Made it seem like Sloth was up to no good, painted a target on his head." With that she was flickering her eyes towards Lust, a faint smirk on her lips before she was cooing, "Don't think your secrets are safe. Sloth told me what you did. Just as he is now telling Envy and Pride." Who would have figured that this would piss off the other woman, and she was moving past the other two Sins and just lunging at Moka, who seemed to dance away from her and was pulling her whip out of her dimensional pocket.

A throaty noise as the Sin moved and with two steps, the horse size creature had sunk his teeth in to the woman side. She would not touch her, she would not touch anything else anymore. His tail lashed the woman face at the same time Mokas whip hit her throat. Go for something of joy for the bitch- her face.

Pulling his friend Envy away from the beast, Pride had his back to the woods so that they weren't in the way of this fight.

Envy was just watching in almost horror although she stayed close to Pride at that point in time, just clutching the head of Sloth to her chest. Man this day had turned into a very ugly day, that was for sure. And the fact that neither of them were stepping in to help Lust at all.

Moka was looking at the woman for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a rather bored, yet dark tone, "You are very stupid. You are the reason that everything has started to fall apart. Fucking cunt." With that she was strolling forward before she cooed playfully, "You know I have a few lovely pets that will leave you looking so beautiful." There was a giggle falling from her lips before she was playing a hand on her face, and watched as her skin just seemed to burn.

Alec's two beasts did nothing to help their master, letting the Rider grind his teeth through her side until they touched. At this point, he began to shake viciously once Mokas hand left her burn. Very much so did he want to our right kill this Sin but if Mila wanted her pets a playground then he would deliver the paralyzed body to her lab.

"Where?" Pride muttered in disgust and fear. "Where does that viciousness come from?.... It's just as bad as War....."

"Alec! Don't kill her yet." Moka pouted after a moment in time as she was recoiling her whip around her waist before kneeling down to pet the hounds, just watching Alec at that point in time. She did listen to Pride's comment before she was looking back and spoke, "Be glad I stepped up and said I had come with you willingly. Imagine what would have happened if that hadn't been the case." Of course that wasn't the case but... Alec wouldn't know that.

On his partners order, he stopped shaking Lust, teeth firmly in her body like a dog and a favorite chew toy. he was by no mean satisfied as he snarled through the flesh and took a step- his dogs though stopped him. *~Don’t touch her.~* he warned as the Sin retracted his hands high when the woman came up beside him. “I haven’t, she was passing by to check in Envy... she’s not that great with gore....” almost true- Envy probably watched Moka work on occasion

*~I don’t like them Moka! I don’t like what they do... and you left without saying anything. You’ve been upset before but never have you vanished as you had.~*

Moka looked over her shoulder for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Dislike who you wish, like who you wish. I don't care. My life, my decisions. I will do as I wish, and nobody can tell me otherwise. Not even Apocalypse controls us, and you realize this. If we so wish to travel a different path, then that is what we will do. Cleansing the world time and time again is getting old. This time around.... I'm going to actually enjoying living for a while, until the world does truly become so messed up that there is no saving it." With that she was looking over towards Ivy, who was moving over to Moka and hiding in her chest. Probably because Moka had no problem with the woman hanging off of her, and Ivy wasn't quite sure how Pride would react since he really didn't like being touched.

"And upset. I wasn't upset with what happened. I was momentarily frightened. Difference. I went and calmed down, I had some fun, then I went to spend some time with a friend. I am not required to tell anybody where I am going, or what I am doing. While I am the youngest of the Riders, I am no child." Moka added after a moment in time before she was speaking to Ivy in a low voice, telling her that she needed to take that treasure away for the time being. After that a few of her own minions were seeming to form and going over to take that of Lust away. "Make sure she is comfortable." Moka cooed, a dark grin on her lips.

Spines raised and chest puffed out at the dismissal. *~Moka. When your smell vanishes off the face of this plane, I worry. I dont care about the others. Just me. I helped create you so I felt....FEEL concerned every time something does that.~* there was still a snarl as her pets took the limp Lust out of his jaws- having to pry them off her. He never purposefully went after anyone... only when someone took his princess from him.
*~So can you PLEASE come home?~*

Moka just looked towards him before she spoke, "I swear to god, I'm going to punch the next person that implies we are nothing but creations. You didn't create me. Nobody created me. I became who I am by my own choice. I was offered the name of Pestilence, I was offered the Ridership. I accepted it. Had I not, I would have just ended up dying. And no, I'll come home when I feel like it. Until then, I have a party to attend." With that she was turning her heel and walking off, Ivy following after her before the other female Sin was passing through a portal to leave.

He didn't follow but he growled at Pride, the Sin leaving quietly behind the two girls. He didn't mean it like that... just that he helped... birth her in to the rider nation... but to let her go.... it hurt......

When the portal closed, the sin sunk to the closet bench. "Why did you taunt him so and what the hell are you going to do to Lust?"

------

(not sure I have much in the way of words)
((Sorry, I forgot what I had planned.... so......also...the other rps???))

Moka followed after Pride before she spoke, "I did no such thing as taunt him, I spoke my mind and the goddamn truth. As stated earlier, you're welcome. As for Lust, she is a embodiment of a Sin.... I want to see what I can do." With that she was giving a small grin then looked over at Ivy for a moment, who was still holding onto Sloth's head, which had the Sin of Envy finally questioning how she had managed to get that.

"I did nothing, I sent a few minions to retrieve it. He was an "innocent" sin. I've had a few conversations with him, while he is sleeping half the time, when he is awake he is quite the jokester." Moka spoke with a chuckle before she was wrapping her cloak around herself once again, after she had brought it to her hand. Her eyes flickered towards Pride before she moved closer to her until she was right in front of him, and bending down so that she was more face to face with him. Probably a good view down her top, but she had no care at that point in time. "If you really want her back.... you better find something more interesting to experiment on it. It is all in the name of science my dear." she cooed.

"Oh, no I dont give a shit about Lust. She's been a thorn in my side. Have at the bitch." he flopped a hand by the side of his head as he looked up... but was greeted with a face of boobs. "Miss Rider... Moka... Im not sure if that was what I heard was right.... Please... Stand up straight." he turned his head away when she spoke to him. "Look, I dont care if you kill her, actually please do in the worst way and dont let her revive... This world doesn't need her influence. If some one wants to love some one, then it should be spoken of by both parties, not one sided." A proud head bob and he turned his attention to Envy and Sloth. "....If we want our friend back.... some one smash that head. It will hurt to do, but its needed."
No, Pride... Andrew.... he was too proud to be drawn in to trying anything with the young rider. Unless she wanted it, he remained pure too.
"Oh right, the party......"

Moka was giving a faint smirk before she was straightening up and giving a giggle before she cooed, "Oh this is going to be so much fun." With that she was taking a step away and clapping her hands a bit as though she were a child before she was looking over towards Envy and Sloth, the female just placing the head on the ground. Thankfully there was magic wrapped around them so that no humans could see anything at that point in time. Ivy was just stepping away and was shaking her head, stating that she couldn't do it, and was retreating over towards Pride. Moka on the other hand was uncoiling her whip with no hesitation after Ivy had stepped away and was lashing it at the head, watching it just seem to shatter as though it were glass. And as usual, just as the rest of the body, it was fading away. With that she was recoiling her whip around her waist and turning around to face the other two once again.

"Alright... Give or take a week... we should feel him come back.... Man; A.poc aint gonna like that....." he mumbled more to himself as he straightened his jacket, whisking away any splattered blood and stood. "Miss. Just.... tell us when you plan a torture session.... for now; that party await."

Moka looked towards Pride for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Oh well if Apocalypse isn't going to like it. I have no fucks to give." With that she was looking over towards Ivy who was rifling around in her bag and was soon enough bringing out a brush, which she was using to draw through her hair. The Queen of Diseases looked towards the two of them before she spoke, "Oh when do I plan on.... Sooner rather than later."

At this point in time, Pride actually had forgotten why he kidnapped this woman.... Was it to get back at them? Maybe.... Anyway, if she decided to leave then he wasn't going to stop her.
"What I meant..... you know what, never mind. You dont even need to go, I'll tell Adam you needed to leave, if you dont come. Im not forcing you anymore." Andrew held his hands high in a 'give up' pose. "I dont know why I did this, you can whip me to death in a blink and walk out the door...." A defeated noise as he rummaged through his desks for a file of building maps and he went to the portal door. "Envy, just...... dont break the elephant." he told the woman... hoping to keep her away from the glass sculpture.

Moka gave a faint giggle before she cooed, "I'm always up for a party. Especially since.... it would appear that another one of your Sins is there. Or in that general area. Gluttony. I need to see with my own eyes.... if he is truly being a problem or not." With that she was putting a hand on her hip before twirling around so that she could face Ivy for a moment and tapping her fingers to her lips. "Pride.... what kind of party is it? Formal, casual?" the Queen of Disease cooed as she was pulling her long white hair up into a ponytail.

"Its a swingy old timey party... couples.... but I am only dropping off the plans for their dance studio." he spoke with authority but left the door wide as he stepped through, the music filtering in from the black mass that was his portal.
He didn't dance, he went to drop off the report and take a 'bath' in the womans pride of the set up.

"Boring? Miss Rider, I have a business. I do not need fun in order to feel good. So me going there and them not coming here, is a rare thing." he looked back through the door at the woman, then offered a hand through. "Coming?"

"You could have some fun, dance. Loosen up some." Moka hummed after a moment in time which had Ivy looking up before she spoke, "Moka, after that is done. Lets all meet at your club." This had Moka giving a grin before she was nodding and prancing after Andrew so that they could get going to where ever. Leave Ivy to change into something else, then they would hit up the club...and pay Lust a visit. Ivy had been down to her lab a few times, although it wasn't as though she could get in there at all without Moka, it was the same with anybody and everybody else. Moka had to physically be there with them or they couldn't get in.

"That would be low...." he muttered and closed the door behind them. "I CAN dance.... just... not the way these people do." a gesture forward and the Jitterbug was playing. "I prefer the waltz; I was there when it was invented." Yes, he was THAT old. Sure, the riders were older, but he was picky with his Pride.
"Im going to be a bit with talking to Adam and his wife. Feel free to stay and dance though." he offered her the room as he tried to find the planners of this dancers.

Moka looked at him for a moment before she was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I don't think you would do very well at my club either." With that she was strolling over to where a couple of guys were sitting and spoke with them softly, a faint grin on her lips. It wasn't long before she was headed off to the dance floor with them.

That clubbing scene was not for him either, but when Envy needed a partner for discounts and stuff, he was readily happy to go with her. Something of a sister to him, Andrew wanted to make sure she stayed safe.... and not a head on the dial.
He was there a decent hour, catching up with the super proud woman that kept him fed and the man she married. Good for her, pregnant with baby number 1... at 43..... Tough growing up age but hey, good all the same.

While Andrew went about speaking with them and feeding off of the woman's pride, Moka had ended up making herself a few friends. Currently she was dancing with a couple of the woman that were at the party. Honestly one would think that she almost belonged there as well, yet again clubbing would always more be her scene. And it did appear like Gluttony was there, why she had herself cloaked. Nope she would seem like she was just another average human. Didn't seem like he was doing anything wrong, so there was no point in dealing with him. Sitting at a table and chatting with some people at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom