Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tick Tock, the end is Nigh (GuardianAngelx Fluffypuppy77)

Aw yes... the lard. Some one that he wouldn't mind not seeing.... but made no trouble with.. The man was prideful in his ability to out eat every one.... or every woman lower regions- so he bragged.. That wasn't Andrews concern though as he said his farewells to the happy couple and returned to the door to take him and the rider home... where ever she got off too.
A short huffy sigh and he tapped his forehead. ~ok, think.... if she's off the radar to him... she's off the radar to the damn Death rider~... and he could not have that beast come barging in here looking for the partner that was once his........ He was not Death, he could not be heard through minds..... which just meant he had to go searching in this wicked out mess of bodies dancing.

Moka gave a faint laugh as she mingled with a few people although it wasn't long before she just happened to spot Andrew herself. With a grin she was sliding after him, since he had his back to her, and was walking up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "You weren't looking for me were you?" she cooed in his ear, a cheshire grin on her lips. Although her attention was briefly turning towards a child that was there as well with their parents. Man the child reminded her of herself when she was younger, sickly and wishing she was either cured or dead.
"So young to be dealing with something like that." she mumbled in a soft voice before she was drawing away from Andrew and going over to the kid and kneeling down in front of him, talking to him softly with a smile on her lips. Despite being a rider, she most definitely had a way with a child, made them seem to trust her with no questions asked. Soon enough she was rising to her feet as well and strolling back over to Andrew before she spoke, "Let us get going."

The Sin went still at the touch, not because she was a girl, but what her hands could do. He might be a Sin and give off vibes that some people shouldn’t need, but Moka was far more dangerous then him and those hands ‘could’ kill him is she felt like it. Dropping shoulders and turning when she left, Andrew took a deep breath when she came back happy. “Didn’t picture any of the Riders being Mom types... Envy... if she ever wanted one.... but not a rider....” Hanf in the knob to the door. “He’s got some pride in him... Surviving for as long as he is and even walking when they didn’t give him a year. You able to fix him?” No he wasn’t the owners kids, just some one who deserved fixing.

Moka followed after him before she spoke, "Yes of course I was able to fix him. He'll live a far longer life now. He reminded me a lot of myself when I was his age.... after a while.... it gets hard to fight. After a while you end up just giving up yourself, or you want to anyways." With that she was walking outside before she was humming softly that it was time to head off to the club at that point in time. And now her new little 'pet' was visible to the pair of them, just seeming to hover around as if it were an actual pet. Harmless at that point in time.

Right... harmless...
Andrew bowed the lady a good night after getting back to his apartment. He wasn’t in the mood for club hopping right now... He had work to do and the whole thing with Death wore him out- though he did nothing but take the woman.
What ever her choice, coming back with Envy or going home... he was through....

Though.... warm hands were nice, even if they were deadly...

Soon enough they were back at Andrew's apartment and she questioned, "You going to join us?" She was standing near the door though, about to leave at that point in time. With that she was just flicking him something before she cooed, "You know where to find me. If you have show up, just tell the bouncers you are a friend of mine, they'll let you through." With that she was vanishing so that she could return.... and head down to her lab to see how Lust was doing. Envy was waiting for her when she got back and the pair were heading off downstairs and entering the hidden area, Envy just looking around. "Still reminds me of a hospital room mixed with a crazy scientist laboratory." the Sin of Envy mumbled. This had Moka chuckling before she spoke, "I am a doctor.... and a scientist all mixed in one."

A bright eyed Horace sat at the foot of a cage, Lust strapped inside on a stretcher. The dog had a happy tongue out as he came to greet the two woman- though a cautious sniff to Envy. She was one that had taken Moka’s cloak and led them on a goose chase....
Yes, they got Lust, but this woman was still a sin and being in Mokas lab..... not quite trusting. The beast tapped claws as he circled his Princess, watching and waiting his turn- Lust was promised to the Boys to do as they bred... see how well a Sins body held their curse.
Though, that was under Deaths words, who knew what Pestilence wanted.

Moka looked at Horace and was scratching him behind the ears before just looking at Ivy who was studying the hound at that point in time. 'Don't worry, he isn't going to attack you or anything." Moka spoke after a moment in time before she was going over to the cage where Lust was at and opening it up so that she could walk inside. Man the woman seemed pissed off at that point in time, and had quite the profanity coming out of her mouth. "I would fall silent if you are there, or I'll have to gag you." Moka spoke after a moment in time. How she was going to do that was a mystery. The Sin of Lust could always give Horace a nice blowjob while Moka was taking her samples that she wanted before she would let the male have his way fully. "I'm going to be taking some of your blood, a little bit of bone marrow, some plasma." Moka spoke in a cheerful voice, which once again had the woman screaming at her, and how she was going to regret this.

A snap to the woman’s leg had it firmly in the beasts maw. On her order and not before, he would happily tear it off of the Sin, easy way to bone if she wished it so.
If she had other plans then he would follow the woman’s lead. Hey, maybe she wanted arm marrow... Or even brain bits. Who knew with Moka.
He had much to agree with though- the woman had been yelling the whole time she was restrained her- getting some of the other “tests” riled up too. But he had remained here, knowing how slippery the woman could be.

Moka looked at the woman before she was giving a grin them spoke, "Go ahead Horace." With that she was grabbing something and showing it into the woman's mouth so that she wasn't screaming. She had already gotten everybody else riled up....although her pets were quietly getting them back under control.

Teeth grinding in further just for a second and Horace moved his paws to the side of the stretcher and YANKED! He didn’t care how painful he was making this “procedure” be- he was following orders. Dislocating the knee from its resting place on her body and he began to twist and thrash like an Alligator or Crocodile removing flesh. Eyes closed to avoid being blinded by the blood that squirted free from the fresh rips and the Dog didn’t stop until the Sin’s leg gave way in to his jaw, free swinging at the joint still. Yep! He was a good boy.

Ivy happened to walk up just as this was all happening which had her just shuddering, wishing that she really hadn't seem that at all. This had Moka giving a coo before she spoke, "Oh now I can get bone marrow, blood, and plasma samples." But she was going to collect some from the rest of the body anyways.... before she let Horace have a go at the sin. Despite the object being in her mouth, Lust was still screaming although this was purely a scream of pain. And it seemed like she was attempting to make stuff worse, but allowing her power to lash out of control as well. Good thing it wasn't going to leave that lab, and good thing the other subjects were well secured at that point in time. "Ivy. Keep your distance." was all Moka could say, more so that Horace didn't go after her. But she was trusting that the hound would take to going after Lust, especially now that Moka had collected what she wanted. She had her vials of blood and plasma, and she was going to get bone marrow from the leg. "Horace. She is all yours." Moka hummed and was walking out of the cage, leg in hand.

A reluctant release of his teeth from the leg, but his gaze went to the strapped in woman with a snap. This had a throaty rumble from the beast as jumped up to the gagged woman’s stomach. Claws clattered in the metal as his face growled in hers. Normally, his prey was flipped over... but none the less the teeth ripped at Lust’s outfit so everything was barred to him as he drove him self deep with no warning to the Sin. He didn’t nee to feel romance in order to seed some one.... The out come of this would be unknown to her, him or Moka.

Moka was walking after that point in time so that she could do what she wanted to do at that point in time, leave the hound to his business. Ivy was sitting in one of the many chairs and it seemed like she was messaging somebody. Pride to be exact, trying to convince him to come out and have some fun with them.

He didn’t even stop at the woman’s screams... letting the door close behind her

Pride groaned at his phone as the light woke him up. ~No. You come home, you keep lights off.~

'You are boring.' was the only response that Pride would get from Ivy at that point in time as she went back to watching Moka at that point in time.

~Don’t care. Tired, and I’m not the one who just ran the length of the city to tease Death. Went I meant distract, I meant turn in your charms and suduce him. Keep his mind OFF his partner.~ was clearly a grumbled response as he chucked his phone to the other side of the bed. No, he wasn’t boring, just not interested in the clubbing scene.... they also hadn’t mentioned Lust’s situation... that would have moved him...

'But you are missing out on Lust getting tormented.' Ivy ended up responding after a moment in time before she was looking up when she heard a noise. Oh one of the subjects had actually managed to escape which had a startled shriek coming from her lips. Moka didn't even seem to react at all, even with the person getting inches away from her. Nope they were dropping to the ground quickly enough, withering in a ball of pain. "And you morons still haven't learned. You cannot get close to me without my pets causing you pain." Moka sighed. Basically it felt like everything in their body was on fire, as if everything was failing all at once, without that actually being the case.

Why... Why did she torment him so? A heavy groan and the shirtless Sin rolled out of his covers. Not even bothering to grab the fabric again, he scratched his chest, slipped a pair of dress shoe on and opened his portal door to Pestilences club. “Boys, I know the owner, I know Envy and I very much am grumpy. Let me in and your pride hood of your dicks and arms won’t be taken.” He warned the bouncers at the door, not even waiting in the line.

“Madam Moka; we have someone claiming to know you and Lady Ivy... do I let him in?” came a question to the loud radio she had by her door- business office.

Moka was looking over at the radio for a moment before she was getting up and going over. "Oh yes let him in.. Ivy will be up shortly to greet him." she hummed into the radio, which had Ivy bouncing up and she was heading off upstairs, and into the office. The entrance to Moka's lab was within her office, although not like anybody else would know that unless she allowed them to know. Ivy was leaving the office and walking to the doors, a grin on her lips. "Oh Andrew! You made it!" she giggled and grabbed his hand.

There was a momentary grumble as he passed by and took Envy’s shoulders. “Ok, look I did come, take me to see the destroyed Lust, alright? I’m not here for partying... Just the death and headless ness of that disgusting Sin.” Nope! No love or care for the Death of their sibling Sin. The main cause of so many problems for all of them.

By no means was Horace remotely done with the one legged sin, but her ability to heal her inside(for more pleasure for both party’s) was actually hurting her more in this long run. Already at Three rounds of dissolving children and the Dog was having a grand time entering and removing himself from the squirming strapped in woman- her body fluids dripping over them both.

Ivy was giving a chuckle before she was spoke, "Yeah yeah, I know." With that she was drawing him off with her towards the office and was leading him through the portal that seemed to appear out of nowhere. There were a few of Moka's minions that were wandering about, giving them faint bows before they continued on their way, and into the room where Moka was at. This had the Queen of Disease looking up from what she was studying to give a small wave of her hand before she was looking down at the ground. "Is your subject still withering on the ground?" Ivy questioned. This had Moka giving a nod before she spoke, "Yep. He tried to get ballsy. Attempted to but failed." With that she was bounding to her feet and prancing off to where Lust was at and giving a whistle for Horace. "Go wash up. You can go back to your fun later, I want to do some examining. Or... there is a rude subject by the table that attempted to attack me. If you are wanting a snack." she spoke as she walked into the room.

Head snapped in the direction of her finger and with a clattering scramble of claws, the dog was off.
One would think at this point poor Lust would have at least fainted... no... something was wrong. Even more so wrong when Horace came back whining with a hours full of screaming scum head.... Still living?!

To that the dog noticed his hunched over brother in the corner of the lab, staying out of the way... if Jasper was here and looking like he was being scolded for just being there....... Something was wrong with their ‘dad’

"Man.... She didn't even faint or anything... Resilient to say the least." Moka mumbled after a moment in time as she folded her arms across her chest and was actually going over to examine the woman, quite curious. "The fact that the hounds hasn't killed you is.... interesting to say the least...." she giggled although it wasn't long before her attention was turning towards that of the whining Horace, which had her noticing that Jasper was there. Well that was a bit strange. It was pretty rare that both the hounds were with her but... it seemed like they were at the time. Half the time they were both with Matt or only one was with her if they parted ways.

"Is Death mopping because you sided with us Sins?" Ivy questioned after a moment in time as she walked into the room but had to shudder a little bit at the mess that was in the room. This had Moka looking over before she was giving a small shrug before she spoke, "Honestly I have no idea. But even if that is the case.... this is still my life. Nobody can dictate who I help, and who I side with. Just like...nobody can dictate who you guys side up with." With that she was brushing hair out of her face before going over to Jasper and crouching down on the ground asking him what was going on with their 'dad' now.

Even if he looked scolded, he was shaking with fear; he couldn’t find Death... any where... and with no Death around... things like Horace’s beheading, the Sins degrading situation and most of the Stupid populace of the world...no one would die...
It’s not that the man was sulking.. he had been doing his job... in his cave like normal... but on Jaspers last true kill, he came back to an empty cave and the souls in the sun stuck in a loop- with no one to claim them, nothing went where it was needed.
A quick sniff and snort to his brother and Horace became just as agitated though he showed it with his pacing around Moka.
No wonder his breeding wasn’t quite working... normally the child exploded out and though they had... it had been three rounds before the damn woman’s womb had been too full....

Back
Top Bottom