Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

Yukimura looked to Megohime with pleading eyes, but was only met with a cold gaze. “Why? So she simply breaks the rules again? Has her husband take the burden? She’ll never learn that way.”
Yukimura clenched his jaw and lowered his gaze, squeezing Akihime’s hand gently. “I’m sorry, Akihime..!” He whispered.

"It's alright, my husband...we'll endure together.." She said softly, squeezing his hand. Kojurou pulled her to her feet again and she didn't resist this time as he took her to the rack; he bound her on her stomach and she clenched her fists tight as she waited.

Yukimura knelt helplessly a few feet away, watching with horrified eyes as Akihime was tied down. “M-Masamune-dono, please..!” He tried one last time, but to no avail.
Megohime moved over to Akihime’s side, petting her head gently as she bent over to look Akihime in the eyes. “Remember, you’re only here by the grace of my lord, had he not been so kind, he would’ve exterminated you like the lowly vermin that you and your husband are.” She said gently, then grabbed the back of her robes, yanking them down hard enough to tear them at the shoulders, exposing Akihime’s back before looking to Kojurou. “Make sure she learns her lesson properly, will you?” She said flatly, moving to stand beside Masamune once more.

Akihime bit her lip hard as she heard Kojurou test the leather of the steel tipped cat-o-nine. She shut her eyes tight and braced herself, not truly knowing the pain she would be put through. With each lash, she screamed louder and louder, tears streaking her face as the cat-o-nine ripped her back open over and over.

Megohime had a sickening smile on her face at the sounds of Akihime’s crying, fingertips against her lips as she watched with a drunk look on her face.
Yukimura reamained on the floor, forehead pressed to the floor and fists clenched, flinching at each strike. He muttered an apology to Akihime over and over, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Alright, Kojurou, that's enough." Masamune said and Akihime gave a wail of relief, sobbing weakly as Kojurou unbound her. He helped her rest against the wall before Masamune suddenly grabbed Yukimura and pulled him up, "Your turn, kid."

Yukimura didn’t resist, this was what he deserved after all. He kept his gaze down as he moved toward the rack, feeling numb and empty. Akihime was hurt yet again because of him.

Kojurou helped him remove his vest and shirt before tying him down and cleaning the steel tips from Akihime's blood. Wouldn't want Yukimura to get sick from this. Once that was done, the lashing began, the skin of Yukimura's back splitting open with each swing.

Yukimura bit down hard, teeth clenched so hard he thought they might crack, but he didn’t everything he could to swallow his cries of pain.
“Oi, dog, you aren’t hitting him hard enough, I want to hear him cry.” Megohime hissed softly, arms folded over her chest.

"No...please, he shouldn't have to suffer more...!" Akihime pleaded weakly. Kojurou looked to Masamune, who gave a noise and Kojurou frowned before snapping the cat-o-nine as hard as he could across Yukimura's back.

A strangled cry came from Yukimura, the young vampire pulling hard at the restraints, body shaking more and more with each strike.
Megohime seemed to be rather enjoying herself, the same drunk look on her face, her breathing slightly labored before she leaned into Masamune’s ear again. She told him she needed him, that she was wet and trembling, and all for him.

"Ok, Kojurou, you can stop. Take them to heal, I'm sure they've both learned." Masamune said before taking Megohime's hand, "Let's go, Mego.."

Megohime had no objections leaving with Masamune, in fact, she had her hands all over him already, still murmuring in his ear about what she wanted him to do to her.
Yukimura gasped and trembled in agony, the torn flesh of his back burning like it had been lit aflame.

Kojurou unbound Yukimura and helped him off, setting him beside Akihime before moving to get some blood bags he kept should Masamune ever be wounded. Akihime looked to Yukimura and hesitantly took his hand, "Daijoubu...?" She asked weakly.

He didn’t pull his hand away, he let her take his hand before actually pulling it close to his forehead, holding it there with trembling hands. “Please forgive me..!” He begged her quietly.

Yukimura had Akihime drink her share of blood first, gently wiping the blood from her back after the wounds had started to heal, cleaning her up the best he could before putting his shirt over her shoulders. “Your clothes are torn.. I’ll have to get you some new ones..” He said softly.
Amaya sat on her bed as Kojurou cleaned and dressed the bitewounds on her neck, wrapping them in gauze to protect them from infection until they healed over. He did notice her trembling shoulders however, and her ragged breathing- shock more than likely, most humans when fed from directly in such a manner typically went into shock, and how could he blame her?

She expected him to push her away, to not return the kiss, but he did the opposite. He pulled her close, holding her firmly as he kissed back, aching to feel her lips against his once more.

Before Kojurou could even register, Amaya had moved closer, closer the gap between them and had pressed her lips to his firmly, face flush. Being closer to her now, he could smell her arousal, feel her trembling against him.

She gave a small breath of delight, grabbing at him as if she hadn't seen him in years. She wept quietly, cupping his cheeks and muttering "I love you" over and over against his lips.

He was taken aback by this, eyes widening slightly. Of course, Akihime's bite must have stimulated her. He took hold of her wrists gently and pulled back. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Yukimura held Akihime with fistfuls of her robes clenched tightly in his hands, kissing her between her murmuring, feeling tears drip down his cheeks. He muttered soft apologies and returned her love yous with his own.

Amaya was breathing slightly hard, lowering her head in shame. “F-Forgive me... I didn’t mean to be so forceful... I-I don’t know what came over me.. It was innapropriate..” It wasn’t a no.

((*ditches them for now*))

"That doesn't answer my question," Kojurou said, "Are you sure about this?" Maybe he needed to be eased as well?

Her cheeks flushed darker, shifting on her spot on the bed for a bit of friction. She gave a nod, looking up at him. “H-Hai..”

She made a soft noise as she was brought to straddle his leg, bringing her hands to cup his cheeks gently. He could hear her heart hammering in her chest, feel it against him.

Back
Top Bottom