Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

Her heart pounded in her chest, feeling light headed as she took a few steps closer to him; was he going to kill her? She stopped right before him, keeping her mouth shut and her eyes down, wanting to beg him for mercy.

"Suck me off." He said, "Mego has a knack for biting so I haven't really had the pleasure of enjoying such things. Plus, I wanna know why Kojurou keeps breaking the rules to see you."

Why, why couldn’t she have a life where she wasn’t used? Sure Kojurou was using her in a way, but she was also using him, and he was kind to her, he worried for her health. She only gave a silent nod, numb to the feeling of a tear falling down her face as she got down on her knees in front of him. Undoing his belt, she worked at the buttons of his trousers before freeing his cock. She didn’t think much about it as she worked on getting him hard, it was her job after all. She used her hands and her mouth, licking and sucking at his member as she fondled him, and once he was hard enough, she took him into her mouth to continue.

Amaya kept her eyes closed for the most part, the only noises in the room being the soft sucking noise as she worked, but it was soon interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps outside the door.
“Masamune-sama will see you now.”
Amaya felt her heart pounding in her chest as she opened her eyes, the door opening in the great hall behind her, making her pull away from his erect cock, turning to see who had come in, eyes wide.

"Ah ah ah. I didn't say stop." Masamune huffed and forced her back down. She heard the footsteps come closer before a familiar gasp of horror filled her ears.
"Ama!!" It was Akihime, why would he bring her here too?
"Masamune-sama, what are you doing?!" Of course he would have summoned Kojurou as well.
"Teaching you both a lesson." Masamune huffed, swallowing his moans, "She's quite good at this."
"You bastard!!" Akihime shrieked.

Amaya gagged against his member as he forced it back into her mouth, but kept herself from throwing up or biting down. Tears stung her eyes as she started again, Masamune’s hand still on the back of her head. This was humiliating, having her dearest friend and her lover watch her pleasure another man, only to be complimented on her skill.

"You've been a bad dog, Kojurou. Sampling my dinner as your own little snack. You know better. Didn't you learn from the last girl?" Masamune said. Kojurou clenched his fists tight before he shot a side glare at Akihime. This was because of her, wasn't it? They were all suffering because of her.
"Wh-Why am I here...?" Akihime asked weakly. Masamune gave a grunt before answering.
"You went to the cattle room again. You ratted him out because you broke the rules again. Shame on you." He said. She lowered her gaze, biting her lip.
"Please, let her go...I didn't want her involved..."

Amaya could be heard as she gagged once more, Masamune pushing himself further into her mouth, but she quietly endured it, gripping his pant legs tightly as she fought what little gag reflex she had left and continued to do her job.

"Let her go, she can't breathe!" Akihime pleaded and Masamune gestured for her to hold on before he suddenly dumped his bitter load into Amaya's mouth. Akihime flew into a rage, about to rush at Masamune had Kojurou not grabbed her.

Amaya was finally released from Masamune’s hold, sitting back and breathing heavily, Masamune’s seed dripping from her mouth. She looked miserable, but didn’t run away, going to spit up his cum into her sleeve.

Amaya looked up in confusion, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. “I-I can’t afford it.. I don’t know..”

He gestured to the hiding thrall nearby to bring a bottle of wine it had be conveniently holding. He took the bottle and held it out to Amaya, "Here you go~"

She knew exactly what this was- payment. She turned her head away. “I don’t need it.” She said quietly but firmly.

Amaya quickly grabbed the bottle, picking it up before it could spill anymore of the expensive looking wine. “F-Forgive me..” She said softly.

"Clean it up." He ordered.
Kojurou took a steo forward and Masamune noticed.
"She's suffered enough." He said. Masamune rose an eyebrow before putting his foot on Amaya's head and pressing her to the floor.
"Clean. It. Up."

Shame made her face flush red and she let out a soft sob as she opened her mouth to press her tongue to the floor, lapping at the spilt wine slowly.

Kojurou's eyes widened as he flashed back to when Jin was dying. His chest started to hurt and before he could act, Akihime did.
"Get off her!!" She yelled and rushed at Masamune.

Amaya suddenly cried out in pain, face twisting to show it, Masamune only pressing down harder on her head in a show of dominance and a cruel reminder that he still had the upper hand on her.

Akihime froze and clenched her fists tight.
"Onegai...she doesn't deserve to be put through this anymore...!" She begged. Masamune scowled.
"The last time you were punished, it didn't quite seem to get through that you can't interract with her."
"Please, understand, I have known her all my life! She's dear to me! What if you weren't allowed to see Megohime-dono ever again?! Wouldn't you do what you could to see her?!" She asked. Masamune scowled.
"That's different."
"It isn't!" She argued, but she noticed Masamune take some weight off his foot.

Back
Top Bottom