Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

His hands slipped under her yukata easily, petting her smooth skin slowly. She reminded him too much of Jin that his heart hurt. He missed her all the time.

Amaya shifted her hips forward to rub against his thigh, working at the buttons on his shirt. She kissed him deeply, soft whimpers escaping her every now and again.

She kissed down his neck, over his shoulders and his chest, pulling his shirt off and helping him pull his slacks down to his knees. She moved down, groping and caressing his need, taking the tip into her mouth.

She worked him gently and slowly at first, caressing him and stroking his shaft slowly, gradually picking up speed as she took more of him into her mouth. She held onto his hip with her free hand, the room silent all except for the soft noises Amaya made with her mouth as she pleasured him.

He didn't really make any noise, maybe he was trying to keep quiet, it was hard to tell what his motives were. But his hips twitched so that was a good sign.

Amaya didn’t mind much for the lack of noise, being a bit quiet herself as she sucked him off, bringing one hand to her womanhood to rub her fingers against her clit. She let out soft moans against him, running her tongue up his length a few times before taking him back into her mouth and rubbing her tongue against his sensitive head. She fondled him and stroked his shaft, finding herself growing more wet as she pleasured him and played with herself.

He felt his orgasm building up more and more, his cock throbbing harder and harder before pulling her head back gently before dumping his load all over her face.

Amaya allowed for him to do so, giving no protest as his seed dripped down her face. After a moment, she wiped most of it away with the back of her hand, crawling forward to kiss Kojurou once more. “What would you ask of me..?” She whispered against his lips.

She nodded at his demand, reaching between them to take his cock, stroking it a few times to ensure he was hard again, then moving to push the head of his cock at her entrance. She let out a soft breath as she pushed him inside of herself, bringing her hips down until he was completely inside of her, then bringing herself back up slightly. She sat back against him, rolling her hips at a steady pace, getting herself used to his size. Amaya stared down at Kojurou with half lidded eyes, riding him just as she was told to, reaching out to take one of his hands and place it over her breast.

He groped her roughly and nipped along her collarbone, careful to avoid the wound Akihime left her. He huffed and grunted softly against her skin as his free hand helped guide her movements.

He could feel her thighs twitching as she moved, her movements becoming almost desperate as soft moans sounded in his ear. She held him, almost like a lover would while making love, tangling her fingers through the ends of his hair, gasping softly every so often. “K-Kojurou...sama..!” She was struggling to get her words out. “I-I... C-Can I finish..?”

He could feel her trembling core tightening around his cock, her breathing becoming more uneven as she finally allowed herself to climax, digging her nails into his back and pressing her face into his neck to muffle a soft cry.

He kept moving her over him, his jaw clenched tight to keep quiet. He rested his head against her shoulder before finally forcing her down and emptying his load inside her.

Amaya rested against Kojurou for a moment longer, steadying her breathing before opening her eyes. “I-Is there anything else I can do for you..?” She asked softly.

Amaya nodded, sitting back before crawling out of his lap. “Just a bit sore..” She said, gathering her kosode and pulling it on. “Thank you, for treating my wound... And for staying.”

She moved to the water basin in the room, washing her face of the rest of Kojurou’s mess. “I can clean the rest, but...” She glances over her shoulder at him. “If you were to come back again, I wouldn’t mind it..”

Outside of closed doors, the two kept to the illusion of being relatively unacquainted. When they did meet privately, things were often intense, passionate sex; sometimes things were slow and gentle, the two making love for some time before separating. Other times they would simply spend time in one-another presence, really mirroring that of lovers.

Kojurou enjoyed their intimate time together, it filled the void that was left by Jin. It gave him a small comfort to be with someone again, though he tried to keeo his feelings as detached as possible.

Back
Top Bottom