Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

Amaya couldn’t help but start to develop some feelings for him, but she did everything that she could to push them down, keeping things mostly physical.

Akihime had studied Kojurou's schedule to the cattle very closely, waiting for her moment to visit Amaya again. Masamune would not keep her from her friend.

She would often find him going into the cattle floor just before night fall and before sunrise, otherwise Masamune’s servants mostly tended to their other needs, however, he seemed to be stealing away more and more during the daytime, when he and the cattle were the only ones awake.

One night, when Akihime was sure Kojurou would be too busy, she went up to the cattle floor and to Amaya's room. She knocked gently and made sure her dress was ok. She even fed before coming up.

She hadn’t quite registered the sounds from within the room until just now; the slap of skin on skin, the soft grunts and moans, then a soft cry of pain. Amaya’s voice. She could smell blood. Amaya’s blood.

She was met with a scene that only plunged her back into her childhood nightmare. Kojurou was behind Amaya- who he had bent over on the bed -thrusting into her roughly as he dragged his claws down her already bloodied back.

Her eyes widened slowly, flashing back to when she caught Amaya with Mitsunari when she was still a child. She didn't think, instead she acted, lunging at Kojurou and using all of her strength to throw him off Amaya.
"You bastard!! You parasite!! I'll kill you!! I'll kill you for hurting Ama-nee!!" She screamed, trying to dig her nails into Kojurou's eyes as he held her by her wrists.
"A-Akihime-dono! Stop! It isn't what it seems!"

“Akihime!” Amaya gasped from behind her, but her voice didn’t sound relieved, it sounded more startled if anything. “Stop, h-he’s right, he wasn’t forcing me to do anything!” She tried to pull Akihime away, but was no match for her strength.

"I'll kill him!! I'll kill him!!" She yelled. Kojurou used all his strength to throw her off, Akihime hitting the floor before she got up and ran away like a wounded animal.

Amaya called for Akihime to stop, but didn’t give chase, frowning softly as she turned to Kojurou. “Are you hurt..?”

She gave a small nod, and besides the scratches he made on her back, she was fine. “I’m ok.”

“A-Ah, that, it’s nothing really..! I was just surprised was all..!” In truth, it did hurt a bit, stinging with every heart beat.

She nodded and sat still for him on the bed as he cleaned her wounds and applied ointment to them. The rendezvous was cut short and Kojurou left after that, the mood ruined.
The next night however, Amaya was a bit nervous when one of Masamune’s servants asked for her to follow them, which they then proceeded to lead her down to the second floor of the estate, one of the floors the cattle weren’t allowed onto. She grew even more nervous when she was told Masamune had personally asked for her presence.

She stood before Masamune, this being the first time to actually meet her employer face to face, and she was terrified. She kept her gaze down, giving a small nod. “Of course, I’m thankful for the opportunity you’ve given me.” Her voice was hardly a whisper she was so nervous.

She looked up with wide eyes, mouth open in shock before she quickly sputtered out a string of incoherent words that quickly trailed off. She couldn’t lose this job, she had left everything behind for it, had sold her home, left Sasuke; she had to do whatever it took to ensure she kept this job.
She looked down to the floor, face flushed darkly as she slowly untied her sash to her kosode, pulling it open and letting it slip off her shoulders and to the floor. It was humiliating to stand before a man she didn’t even know completely exposed, even with her many years as Yoshitsugu’s personal toy.

Masamune knew exactly what those wounds were and what they meant. Amaya turned slowly to show her back to him, where the worst of it was on her back and buttock; a werewolf marking their territory- or on a human, a mate.

"Alright, you can redress. Thank you." He said, "But see now that my suspicions are confirmed, you are now an unfortunate victim of circumstance. This might be considered punishment for you as well and for that, you have my apologies. But I have to teach Kojurou that he can't keep dipping his fingers into my food."

She quickly gathered her clothes from the floor, redressing without picking her eyes up off the floor. “Please forgive me, Masamune-sama.” She said quietly.

Back
Top Bottom