Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

"Y...Yuki...y-you're...hurting me..." Her own words echoed in her mind before she pulled away from Amaya, eyes wide in terror. "O-Oh my God...A-Ama...I-I'm so sorry...! I-I didn't...! I-It was an accident!"

She quickly put her hand over her neck, breathing heavily as she tried to focus her thoughts again. “I-It’s ok..” Her body was so hot, especially between her legs, like she wanted to be touched- needed to be. Her neck still dropped blood, but was starting to slow; not a terribly serious wound.

"I'm so sorry...!" She cried weakly.
"Akihime-dono!" Kojurou's firm voice cut from down the hall and she looked to see him marching toward her, "You are not allowed up here!"
"I'm sorry! I had to see her!" She sputtered.
"You fed from her!" Kojurou snapped and Akihime flinched.
"I-I didn't mean to...! I would never hurt her, I swear!"

Amaya looked weak and pale, but she was still conscious. “I-I’m ok..!” She tried to protest to Kojurou, but was unable to get any farther than sitting up, a bit dizzy and unsteady.

"Get back into your room, Amaya-dono. I have to bring Akihime-dono to Masamune-sama." Kojurou demanded gently, "I'll be in to treat your wound soon. Just keep pressure on it."

Amaya looked to Akihime with sympathetic eyes, before doing as she was told and returning to her room, although with some struggle.

Kojurou dragged Akihime to see Masamune, dropping her at hos Lord's feet.
"Why bring me this fledgling?" Masamune huffed. Kojurou lowered his head.
"She was with the cattle, feeding from one." He answered. Masamune's eye zeroed in on Akihime.
"Is that so?"

Megohime, who sat on the arm of Masamune’s throne looked absolutely jealous, but said nothing about it. “The Fourth floor is off limits, even I know that rule.”

"I...I had to...I couldn't..." Akihime seemed to be in a state of shock. Masamune scowled more.
"Go get Yukimura."
"Hai.." Kojurou said and left the room.

Megohime leaned down to whisper something into Masamune’s ear, but Akihime didn’t quite catch it, although Megohime seemed rather pleased with herself.
Low quality scum.
She herself had little room to talk, her own hunger far outweighing that of Masamune’s, but it was simply chalked up to her being young, that, and she listened when he told her to not feed directly from the cattle- although begrudgingly.

"Now, now, just because she is not of noble blood as we are does not make her any less than we." He told her gently, "You're her elder, she has only you to look to for guidance~"

“Don’t expect much,” She turned her head away, turning her nose up. “I’m not here to teach greedy children how to act.” She said coldly.
Yukimura had been looking for Akihime when Kojurou approached him and asked him to follow him, as Masamune required his presence, and Akihime was waiting.

"Good for you to come." Masamune greeted Yukimura as he entered with Kojurou, "Your little pet here decided to have her own fun with you away."

Yukimura looked confused, glancing to Akihime before moving to kneel before Masamune. “Please forgive her actions, Masamune-dono, I will take full responsibility of them..!”

"Oh, you will. But she has to also understand that she can't just go around and break my rules. You will both be punished." Masamune stated. Akihime looked up, heartbroken and scared.
"No, please, don't hurt him! He had no part in this!"
"Did he not warn you to stay away?" Masamune asked. She lowered her gaze.
"He...he did..."
"Obviously he wasn't clear enough."

“Masamune-dono! You said any action taken by her that went against your rules would be shouldered by myself, did you not? So please, Akihime made a mistake, let me shoulder it!” Yukimura begged, and Megohime groaned and rolled her eyes.
“Just punish the both of them already.”

"I planned on it, Mego." Masamune said and stood, "She went to the cattle and fed from one. This is a punishment that not one person can shoulder alone. She will learn."

Last edited:
Yukimura pressed his forehead to the floor, fists clenched tight. “Please, have mercy on her!” Yukimura begged.

"Kojurou."
"Hai." The werewolf grabbed Akihime by her arm and hoisted her up roughly, causing her to struggle.
"You can't do this! How is this fair?! I just wanted to see her!! She's all I have anymore!!" Akihime argued. Masamune ignored her and moved to Yukimura.
"Get up. You're going with her." He said.

Yukimura felt his heart sink, of course Akihime didn’t love him anymore, he killed her. He remained silent, nodding and standing up, gaze on the floor.

Kojurou dragged her down to the dungeons and she gave a frustrated cry before biting into his arm. Her eyes widened and she pulled away before dropping to vomit all over the floor. Kojurou sighed softly.
"Forgive me, I should have warned you that my blood is no good." He said.

Yukimura moved over to Akihime, crouching down beside her out of concern. “A-Akihime..!” He looked to Kojurou with worried eyes. “Will she be alright..?”

"She'll be fine, Sanada-dono...werewolf blood has never been very good for vampires. Makes them ill." He answered. Akihime looked up at Yukimura, tears pouring down her cheeks.
"I'm sorry, Yukimura-sama...I'm so sorry...I didn't want you involved, I should be the one to suffer, not you!"
"Shut up. Get going. Mego is itching for some torture." Masamune said.

Yukimura took Akihime’s hand gently, helping her stand, but only so he could move Akihime behind him, away from Masamune. “Please, Masamune-dono, reconsider! Let me accept her punishment, she has suffered enough..!”

Back
Top Bottom