Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Tala let out a scream when her hair was yanked back and she was dragged back from the demon and over to his master "you wanted the female, my lord, I brought her to you" the male then passed her off but not before getting her back for bitting him by breaking her others wrist

Azraella had heard the scream which had her looking up for a moment and shaking her head before she spoke, "I have to return." With that she was actually getting to her feet and made her way over to the door, not bothering with the crutches at that point in time. She left the room and could feel the familiar burning of the brand, but she forced herself to ignore that. "Master.... please release her. I will....return willingly." the female spoke when she spotted them, which had Dominik looking up for a moment, a grin on his lips. He ended up shoving Tala way from him, and into Seras, who was catching her before she could fall and get more injured.

Ed, however, was stepping in and stepping in front of her "don't even think about it" Ed growled at the male and sent a pulse of energy to his master telling him that there was an emergency at home and he needed to get back there now Ed had the authority to hurt the male and activate the house's security if he felt that they were in danger. since Azraella had been welcomed there she would be included in the houses protection

"Boy get out of the way. I am taking my slave with me." Dominik spoke which had Azraella telling Edgar to get out of the way, to just let her go. This was her decision. Although she was giving a whimper of pain and dropping to her knees at the sudden, and intense burning from the brand, although it was far worse than usual. Seras was on her feet once again, and Belial was spiriting Tala away to one of the safe rooms.
"Azraella. Let us go. Now." Dominik ordered after a moment in time, although he was quite startled when Seras all of a sudden appeared in front of him. "No. She is no longer yours to control. You no longer own her." Seras spoke after a moment in time which had him starting to laugh and stating that there was nothing that she could do about it, that she had to be in a family more powerful than his own, and since the first and second families never left the demon realm, she couldn't be apart of one of them.
It wasn't long before Atticus seemed to be appearing between the man and his sister, before Dominik could strike her. "Please don't you dare try and hit my sister again. That would be stupid of you." Atticus spoke after a moment in time, which had Dominik just glaring. Sure Atticus and Seras were from the second most powerful family in the demon realm, but that wasn't the real sway. The real sway was the fact that Seras was engaged to the future king of the demon realm, a fact that not many knew about.

Ed gently held Azraella back so that she didn't go to him and let his mistress and master handle the male. while they were doing that Ed felt a shift in power and managed to get them both kneeling as the prince walked through a portal into the house. he had come to see Seras about a few things as he wanted to make sure she was happy about the plans for their wedding. seeing the other male there had him speaking "are you welcome in this home?"

Azraella wouldn't have gone to him anyways, not with the burning from the brand. It had been bad enough to send her to her knees, and she felt like she had been hit by a bus, or two. So when Ed went to get her to kneel, she was already on the ground just looking up at the male that came through the portal. Oh hey she knew him.... the prince. She had met him a few times during the parties that Dominik had hosted.
Dominik just looked towards the prince for a moment before he spoke, "I just came here to reclaim my property that was taken from me."
"False. She ran away and came here seeking refugee. The poor girl had a sprained ankle, a few fractured ribs, and don't even get me started on the whip lashes. I had to reopen some of the wounds just to get them cleaned to help cure the infection." Seras spoke in a sharp voice and was looking towards Belial as he was returning to her side, stating that he had taken Tala to a safe place. And that he had healed up her wounds as well, now he was gently taking his summoner's wrist and the cut was vanishing away, before he was vanishing as well.
Atticus just watched for a brief moment in time before he looked at Dominik and spoke, "I did warn you." With that he was sending out his own pulse of magic, to inform his staff that he was home but that it wasn't yet safe for them to leave their rooms. "Ed. Bring the female over here please, so his Majesty can see her." Atticus spoke after a moment in time.

A axel looked at his fiancé and then at the female that Ed brought over to him. Gently lifting her sweater and exposing her back had him growling before a snap of his fingers had the wounds reversing and the brand vanishing “my dear send you demons to this mans house and confiscate all his slaves I want a full invintory of their injuries” Azazel then looked at him “now what is this I heard about you striking my fiancé?”

Azraella wasn't really wanting to go closer to the man but she did anyways, albeit quite hesitantly. The poor female was quivering and giving a small whimper of pain when he was pulling up the sweater, even though it was gently. Although there was relief from the pain and she could feel the familiar burn of the brand just vanishing away, and all after a snap of fingers. This had her just looking down for a brief moment in time to see that it was in fact gone. "He only has four other slaves, everybody else work there voluntarily. Before I left, I had been the only one that he had been abusing.... because I told him to. I told him that I would allow him, to make sure that he didn't hurt the others. Two of the girls just turned eighteen, one is a woman in her late forties that works as his housekeeper, and the other is pregnant." Azraella spoke in a soft yet hesitant voice after a moment in time, quivering a bit when she realized that Dominik was glaring at her. She was actually taking a few steps away so that she was standing away from everybody, wrapping her arms around herself.
Seras looked over for a moment in time before she was holding out her arm, her bracelet charms jingling faintly. "Belial, Lilith, Ambrose, come forth and heed my call." she spoke and three summoning circles formed. The males were familiar to all, since they were the ones that she had summoned earlier on in the day. The female demon that appeared on the other hand.... she was one that not many had met. Lilith was giving a coo before she was going over and wrapping herself around Seras and questioning what her mistress bid of her. "Go with Belial and Ambrose to that man's home. All slaves are to be taken to the home of the second family. I want all injuries documented, be sure to inquire how they obtained them. And be sure that they know they don't need to fear telling the truth." Seras spoke and the three were all giving nods before they were vanishing.
It was obvious that Dominik was getting pissed off, which is what had him lashing out with magic, tentacles striking out at everybody around them. Atticus ended up getting struck although that was only because he had been walking off to go and check on his staff, and hadn't been expecting it. Seras ended up getting struck square across the chest by the magic, but that was only because she had appeared between that of Azraella and the magic outburst. The human wouldn't have fared as well had she gotten struck. Was Seras concerned about Ed or her fiance? Not overly, they would have been able to defend themselves against that outburst. "Ed. Take her to my rooms." Seras spoke after a moment in time.

Azazel lashed right back only his power was stronger and much more dangerous. his power wrapped around the male and the female he had tried to his. while the power around the male was sending him to the royal dungeons the power wrapping around the female was getting him the exact amount of times that she had been hurt and once he had all that information that would be the males punishment. not only for hurting his slaves but for attacking Seras and himself as well.

Ed nodded his head and then picked her up and headed to his mistresses room so that she could rest and feel safe that he old master would no longer be able to hurt her and cause her pain

Seras was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was mumbling something under her breath. "Mistress!" came the familiar voice of Lilith as the woman was appearing once again. Was it strange to see the female wrapped around Seras? Nope the demoness considered Seras to be her mistress, her lover, and she was ever faithful to her. And nobody else was allowed to touch her, well besides Azazel, that was the only other person who could touch Seras, intimately anyways. But this was because Seras was happy, and that is what mattered to Lilith. "The slaves were..... When we arrived everybody within the house was dead. The last living guard had told us that they had been given orders by their master. If he didn't return within a few hours that everybody was to be killed, and the man killed himself." Lilith spoke in a low voice.

Azazel looked at her and then spoke "I can bring them back but you know the drain it is on my powers Seras I will not be able to protect the manor during that time" Azazel would do it if need be he knew where the house was and his powers would reach there. Azazel was more than a little furious at that point in time and he would do his damnedest to make sure that every one of them was either brought back or avenged.

Seras was wandering over to her fiance and wrapping her arms around him, giving him a soft kiss. "No love. I will take care of it. Don't be wasting your magic. Leave that to me. I'm already in a weakened state, unlike yourself." she spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over towards Lilith and speaking, "Lilith." This had the succubus giving a nod of her head before she purred, "I shall return soon with Asya." With that the woman was disappearing so that she could go and fetch one of Seras' more difficult to control demons. Asya. The demoness of resurrection. A very powerful one. But the cost of her resurrecting somebody was a small sliver of Seras' life span, very small though. It was perhaps a few days shaved off for every person that was resurrected. Yet again Asya decided how much life she wanted to take from her summoner. Either way it would still leave her in a weakened state, and probably passing out for the rest of the night. But then Azazel could baby her all he wanted after that point in time.

“I don’t like you using her” Azazels powers didn’t drain his life off like that demon did hers and it made him a little uneasy that if she took to much of Seras’s Life that he would lose her.

"Azazel, you already know that Asya isn't going to do anything that will endanger my life. Ever since I've gotten her, the few times I've used her she has only claimed a few days with of life, if that. I'm not like her former summoner who would abuse her, or not allow her to return to her home. She took years from him, that was her punishment for how he treated her." Seras spoke after a moment in time before she was wrapping her arms around him before she was telling him to trust her, that at that point in time they didn't need him in a weakened state. Not with his coronation to king coming up soon, on top of the people trying to prevent that by taking his life.
It wasn't long before Lilith was returning with the other demoness, after she had taken her to the mansion to see the damage that had done, so she could determine the price. "The price is actually going to be two different things this time. The first thing is, you Miss Seras are actually going to sleep." It seemed like Seras had gone the last number of days without sleeping, far to absorbed with her studies and what nod. "And the other thing..... I want to watch that man get tortured." Asya spoke although this was spoken more towards Azazel.
This actually had Seras quite confused, wondering why Asya was wanting a different price. In the end she did agree to actually sleep, least the demoness say anything to Azazel about the fact that she hadn't really been sleeping. She was looking towards Lilith for a moment who was speaking in a low voice, "There was a summoner there as well..... it seems like Asya's own twin brother was summoned but..... even he was slaughtered. Tortured and pinned up like a trophy by that vile man. We cannot do anything to him unless ordered, so she just wants to watch him suffer." This had Seras giving a nod before she spoke, "Ambrose. Find that demon's soul, bring it to me." This had him giving an affirmative mentally.

Azazel looked at Seras with raised eyebrows but said nothing at the time he did, however, look at Asya when she asked to watch him get tortured "I'll do you one better Asya you will get to help torture him and you are cordially invited to mine and Seras's wedding" Azazel was more than happy to know that none of her life was being taken this time around since it meant he wouldn't lose anymore time with her

Asya gave a grin before she spoke, "Oh I would most definitely love to help with torturing somebody." With that she was giving a smile before waving and vanishing away, heading towards the mansion of Dominik so that she could get her job done. Seras was just leaning into Azazel's arms and was mumbling that she had missed him.

Azazel scooped her up and then looked at her "alright off to bed with you young lady since I can see you need some sleep desperately" Azazel then carried her back to her room so that she could get some sleep as he knew she would need it if she wasn't e=to do anything more then sway

"Will you stay with me?" Seras questioned after a moment in time, wrapping her arms around his neck as she rest her head on his shoulder. She wasn't going to be really surprised if he decided to leave, he did have important things that he probably had to get done back in the demon realm.

"of course I will I was coming to get away from my father and the advisors that are pestering the hell out of me" Azazel walked into her room and got her settled on her bed before going around to the other side and then settled in next to her

Seras looked towards him before she was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Aren't they usually pestering you." With that she was wrapping her arms around his neck, and planting her lips against his.

"more so this time than normal as they would rather I marry the daughter of the first family instead of you" Azazel then kissed her back and pulled her close to him

Seras looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "But your parents have the most say in it. What do your parents say?" There was a small cringe of worry that crossed her features, scared that maybe his parents would end up agreeing with the council.

"mom adores you and bitched out the council and dad well you know she has him wrapped around her finger plus he loves you as well they stand by me in this and will unless I change my mind, but they did ask for us to move the wedding up just to shut the councilors up" Azazel smiled at her and gently stroked her head

Seras looked towards him before she was speaking, "Well I'm glad that your parents seem to like me." With that she was curling into him, burying her head in his chest. How she had missed him. "I'm fine with moving up the wedding." she mumbled after a moment in time.

"get some sleep we will talk more once you have rested" Azazel wanted to make sure she had a clear head for all that would change if they did move it up since he life would not be the same and living here would no longer be an option

Back
Top Bottom