Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"hmmm there is one I think you may like" Ed went and picked the book out and then brought it over to her so she could look at it to see if it was something she wanted to read

Azraella just looked at the book for a moment as he brought it over, just reading the back of it. It did definitely sound interesting.

The rest of the day had gone by rather quickly, as had the performance that had been held for the humans that day. Nighttime fell and the staff that worked the nighttime performance was getting ready. Even Seras was getting ready, although that was only because she was standing in for her brother as ringleader that night, since he was leaving briefly to go and speak with a few other demon lords. While everybody was getting ready, Azraella had taken to just exploring the mansion, being careful not to get in the way, or hurt herself or anybody else on accident. Although she did end up stopping upon hearing a familiar voice in the mansion, and the brand that was on her chest, the brand from her master, started to burn. This had her leaning against a wall and sinking down to the ground, just covering her mouth to stop from making a noise out loud. No this was a special brand, a magical one. Why was it hurting? Because that is what he wanted it to do when he got near his run away slave, and the pain would only get worse until the slave went to their master, and begged for him to make it stop.

Tala walked over and scooped her up even with a broken wrist she was strong. she then carried her to a room where all powers and spells were nullified "take a deep breath and calm down you will be safe here don't unlock the door for anyone but me or Ed ok" with that she left and went to greet the male who was waiting at the front door "Evening Sir how may I help you"

Azraella was startled when the female was all of a sudden showing up and picking her up, taking her to a room. Not like Azraella was overly heavy anyways. Nope the female was severely malnourished but that is what happened when one wasn't able to eat much, and had been on the run for a while. She ate what she could find out in the woods, thankfully she knew what was safe and what wasn't. Tears fell down her cheeks and she was just mumbling sorry master under her breath over and over again. In the end the end she did end up passing out though. Despite going into the room, the pain had been far too much for the body to handle at one time, which is what resulted in the passing out.

The man looked towards the human that stood before him then spoke, "I am Lord Dominik and I have received word that one of my run away slaves is here. I have come to retrieve her. Now if you would fetch your master and my slave, that would be great."

"I am sorry my lord there is no such slave here and as for my master he is currently out of the manor right now and my mistress is busy with the circus my master runs here" Tala stood with her back ramrod straight and with her hands tucked behind her back to hide the cast since she didn't want him to know that she was hurting and have him use it against her

Dominik just studied the female for a moment in time before he spoke, "I know you are lying human, I can tell when a person is lying to me. And.... I can feel somebody with my brand here. And only one of my slaves is missing currently." Who would have figured that this is about the time that Seras would be sweeping into the entry way and was placing herself between the man and Tala, before she spoke, 'Welcome to our home. I am the mistress of the house, Seras. As for this slave that you are looking for. Yes she was here, but she is no longer here. She ended up taking off once again, prior to your arrival." What he didn't know was that Seras was using her special ability on him, persuasion. Her words would be listened to, regardless of if they were true or not.

Tala was standing next to the female with her head kept down since she didn't know if he knew how this house worked or not so she was playing the obedient slave. not that it mattered to anyone in the building since they were all preoccupied with the workings of the circus or the house to really care about a loner who had some odd habits and kept mostly to herself.

Seras just stood and glared at Dominik, before she was putting out a hand to stop him from going any farther into the mansion. "I never said that you could enter my own. You will stop trying to go any farther into my home, right now. Or I shall forcibly remove you." she spoke in a rather dark tone of voice. This had him just glaring at her, as if unafraid of the woman that was a good foot shorter than him. But Seras was dangerous in her own right, that was for sure. She was a medical expert after all. She knew where to hit a person to make it hurt worse than usual.

Tala watched the exchange between the two and knew if push came to shove that her mistress would keep him from entering any further into her home. Tala was just glad she had gotten the girl hidden and protected as well. "My Lady do I need to call My Lord and let him know what is going on"

Dominik was glaring at that point in time, and was obviously about to throw a fit because he wasn't getting his way. This had Seras rolling her eyes before she spoke, "How mature of one of the three great Lords of the Demon realm to act as such, because he isn't getting his way." With that she was looking towards Tala for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes, do that. And find Ed, inform him to send out his shadows to inform all not to leave their rooms."

Tala bowed lightly "of course My Lady" Tala then headed out to do as she was told and to let the owner know what was going on but also to have Ed do as she wanted him to do. Tala made it to her masters' office and used the globe to contact him as she had caught Ed on her way there and he had gone off to do as he needed to

Atticus had been speaking with a few other lords when Tala had contacted him through the globe, and was dismissing himself. "Please speak quickly. I'm going to assume that this is an emergency." Atticus spoke after a moment in time, after he had walked away from where the others were, so that it wasn't as noisy.

"yes sir or I wouldn't have bothered you" Tala then gave him a quick and detailed rundown of what was going on so that he knew what all was happening at the manor

Atticus listened to what Tala had to say before he was giving a small sigh before he spoke, "Thanks for letting me know what is going on. Make sure that everybody remains in their rooms until Seras says otherwise. And please.... find the newcomer and let her know that she is safe."

"she is hidden My Lord somewhere, where he can't find or sense her and Ed is doing that as we speak" Tala had done that before going to the door to speak with the male since she wanted to be sure she was safe

Atticus was giving a nod before he spoke, "Very good. Now you get to a safe room and remain there as well when until you are told it is safe. Thank you for keeping me informed. I need to return to my meeting though."

"of course Sir" Tala then moved away from it and headed out of his office. there were very few safe rooms in that wing of the manor as it wasn't spelled so getting to some would require her crossing a large expanse of the manor first

"If you need to remain in my office, please remain there." was the last thing that Atticus would ended up telling her before he was cutting connection, and returning to his meeting.

Tala didn't want to remain there so she didn't, Tala was also using this chance to make sure everyone else was in their rooms or somewhere safe rather then roaming around the manor

While Tala was making her way to a safe room, Seras was busy arguing with Dominik at that point in time, the male being very pushy about everything.

The moment that Tala passed by, who would have figured that Dominik would actually try lunging for her, to try and use something against Seras. Although he wasn't expecting the blonde haired woman to be so swift, just seeming to appear in front of where Tala was at. And Dominik found himself colliding with an invisible wall. "Leave my home. Now." Seras spoke in an icy tone.

Tala had scurried out of the way and near one of the walls when he had lunged at her. while she wasn't scared she was doing her best to keep from slapping at him since she didn't want to make it any worse then it already was

Seras just waited for the female to get to safety before she was actually twirling and kicking the man away from her, sending him crashing into the wall on the other side of the house. With that she was giving a faint smirk before she was snapping her fingers and what appeared to be a summoning circle on the ground appeared. "You summoned, my mistress?" the gravelly voice of the demon spoke and the white haired, red eyed male looked at her. With that she was speaking, "Yes, take care of that man. He is not welcome." "As you wish, my mistress." the demon spoke and soon enough Dominik was vanishing away from with the summoned demon. Seras was known as a Summoner, and a realm walker. She was able to step between different realms, and this is how she made all of the contracts that she had through the years, with creatures from the many realms that she had been to.

Tala headed to her room so that she could wait for the all clear to be given and then she would go and get the newcomer from the room she had locked her in

Back
Top Bottom