Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

"Oh umm.... Y.... yes Ma'am." Azraella spoke quickly, feeling as if she were arguing or something. She got herself settled on the bed, or at least sitting down anyways, and was clenching her hand into a fist to try and stop the shaking. Not that it helped or anything. In the end there were still tears falling down her cheeks, and dripping on the back of her hands. Tears of relief maybe, or of pain, or maybe even of fear. Who knew. Especially since after a bit she was laying down, and there was pain written on her features as she did that.

Tala walked over and gently touched her head before kneeling down to eye level "don't be scared no one gets to this part of the wing unless you are with a staff member as it is spell you are safe here" Tala could only imagine how the female was feeling but she knew it would just take some time for her to recover and relax around them all

Azraella was giving a small nod and eventually found herself drifting to sleep, just curled up on the bed not even caring if she was covered up or not. It didn't bother her either way.

once she was out Tala stood and covered her with the blanket so that she didn't get cold. after getting her settled Tala went over and killed the light and then climbed into her own bed for the rest of the night

The rest of the night went off without a hitch, and when the light filtered in through the window, Azraella didn't seem to react at all to it. Usually she would just sleep until she was woken up, which is what she was more expecting to have happen at that point in time. As they slept, Seras was peeking her head into the room to see that they were still fast asleep, so she was scribbling a note for Tala, telling her to just let the other female sleep if she was still asleep when Tala woke up. Especially since after she had scribbled the note, she had ended up taking out a needle and sliding it into Azraella's arm, injecting what was in the syringe into her system. Nothing harmful, well to her anyways. Harmful to any bacteria in her system on the other hand, that was a different story. And it would have probably ended up knocking her out anyways had she been given it while she was awake.

Tala had woken up about an hour after that and seeing the note she changed and then pulled the blackout curtains she had and plunged the room into darkness. once she was sure the room was secure and dark she headed out to get to work. since the female was still sleeping she figured she might as well do her job to keep herself occupied.

Azraella was out cold when Tala left the room, didn't even seem to react to the room being plunged into darkness. After a few hours she found herself rousing and was just rubbing the sleep from her eyes, before sitting up slowly, blinking to adjust to the darkness. Wait... where was she even? At that point in time she was more confused than anything, having not really remembered anything from last night. Yet at that time she had been in more pain than anything, in pain and exhausted. She was shifting so that she could get up from the bed, and spotted the note sitting under a bottle of pills that was on the dresser next to her. Oh yeah....she had run away and some people had found her, and evidently taken her in. Azraella was dumping a pill out into her hand and swallowing it down before grabbing onto the crutches so that she could get to her feet. At that point in time she just moved slowly, trying to prevent pain from being to excessive. And she felt hungry at that point in time. Azraella made her way to the door and pulled it open slowly, just looking around for a moment in time.
"Oh good morning, sweetheart." a voice spoke as she looked to see a woman with blonde hair walking towards her. Oh yeah the doctor that had helped her last night. "Come on, I'll take you to the kitchen and we'll get you some food." Seras spoke in a gentle voice and Azraella was giving a small nod, before following after the woman slowly but surely.

Tala was on her break at this point and not knowing she was up had slipped into the unoccupied training room and started to practice her next routine. she had planned it all out on paper. even though she had no education she still learned how to read and write simply to pass the time. Tala was standing on the painted line that was a simulation for the actual rope and began to practice

Seras lead Azraella to the kitchen and was speaking to the cook softly, wanting her to make something for the young lady since she had missed breakfast. The cook was happy to make something and started on prepping something. At that point in time she had decided to settle with something that was light, and easy to eat. Soup, broth, stuff like that. After Seras was sure that food was going to get made, she was leaving the kitchen so that she could get back to her duties. "Ed, she is awake." Seras spoke, knowing that the male would hear her, he usually seemed to.

it wasn't long before Ed was arriving in the kitchen to watch over the female. Ed knew she was still going to be skittish around him since he was the one who had grabbed her but at the same time, he knew he needed to keep her safe and sound. Ed had told the owner that Tala was practicing if he wanted to confront her about being one of the acts and without his permission but he knew that would be up to the owner on what he wanted to do

Sure enough Atticus was most definitely going to confront Tala about it. He stood in the doorway just leaning against the wall and watching for a moment in time. Nope he didn't say anything at all, just stood there watching, waiting for her to notice that he was there. There was irritation clear on his features that she would go and do something behind his back, when in all actuality all she had to do was talk to him about becoming a performer. "You know it wasn't hard to put two and two together. To figure out that you were the mystery performer. I have very disappointed that you went behind my back and decided that you were just going to perform." Atticus did speak after a moment in time, although it was obvious that he was upset. Mad yes, but not pissed off.

Azraella sipped at the soup that she had been given before she was looking at the male that came into the kitchen, just watching him a bit warily. Oh yeah that was the guy that had grabbed her earlier...although she really didn't have a reason to be afraid. Okay she did but she didn't all at once. "Thank you for helping....." she did speak in a soft voice after a moment in time as she looked at him from under her hair.

"it was no problem at all little one" Ed smiled at her but didn't move from where he was standing as he didn't want to spoke her plus he always got into trouble if he ventured too far into the kitchen without permission.

Tala had moved to the wire that was six inches off the ground by this point and hearing his voice had her letting out a small squeak as she fell off the wire. thankfully with it being such a small distance any injury she sustained wouldn't be as bad as it could be but they would still be painful. Tala landed on her butt but broke her fall with one of her hands and now he wrist was throbbing in pain

Atticus just watched for a moment in time before he spoke, "As for your punishment, you are confined to the mansion for the next week. You will not be going outside at all without somebody going with you. And you have lost your privilege to go into town with everybody else in a few days. This is punishment for going behind my back. And my trust in you has gone down. If you wanted to be apart of the performance, you should have told me." With that he was sending somebody else to fetch his sister, since he had no medical expertise whatsoever, and he was leaving the room.

"My name is Azraella." Azraella spoke after a moment a moment in time before she was thanking the cook for the soup and the woman was questioning if she wanted any more. This had the black haired female giving a shake of her head before she was just looking around the room, examining the people that were there. Everybody there seemed quite happy.

after he left the room Tala spoke to her self "like you ever noticed I had tried to" Tala had tried time and time again to ask him if she could but every time she had he had told her he was busy and would talk to her later but he never did after nearly a year of trying to ask she simply gave up and joined as a masked performer. Tala stood up and brushed her hands off wincing a little before she got back on the wire and started all over again only this time she only used one hand which made it much more difficult to balance and move.

Ed gave her a smile "would you like for me to go and get Tala to show you around the manor or would you like to just wander for a little bit" Ed would be more then happy to get Tala if she wanted her but if not he would just follow her to make sure that she didn't get hurt.

Seras had been speaking to her brother softly outside before she was walking into the room. "Down off the wire so we can get that wrist tended to." she ordered after a moment in time, folding her arms across her chest. No not out of anger or annoyance or anything, it was just more of a habit of hers.

Azraella looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "No... Miss Tala is fine. I'll just wander...."

Tala looked at her from upside down as she was currently standing on one hand. moving carefully she lowered herself to the ground and then walked over to her and held her arm up so that she could look at her wrist. Tala kept quiet while she was being looked over since she really had nothing to say to the female.

Ed nodded his head and then motioned for her to head out "if you're interested in reading I know the owners have a massive library here on the grounds that you can go in to."

Seras walked over after a moment in time before she was examining her wrist. "Looks like it could be broken. I would need to do an x-ray to be one hundred percent sure that it is broken. But I'm at least 99 percent sure." she spoke after a moment in time. It was very rare that Seras was wrong when it came to giving out medical diagnoses after just hearing symptoms, or seeing an injury, just the smallest of details and she seemed to know.

"Wait.... servants are allowed to read here? People know how to read other than the masters....?" Azraella questioned, almost as if that was a strange concept. Well with who her master technically still was, it wasn't a strange thing. He hated when his slaves read, and if he caught them reading behind his back... man that was one punishment you didn't want.

"ok then let's go" Tala knew that if she wanted to be sure it was best for her to just agree to go and get it X-Rayed then put it off and it gets worse. Tala reached over and grabbed the few things she had brought with her and followed after her so that they could take care of her wrist.

Ed chuckled "yes everyone can read here even Tala who never went to school but she got enough of an education to be able to read and write."

This had Azraella giving a slow nod of her head before she was brushing some of her hair from her face. "And the owners wouldn't care at all.... truly..." she spoke in a mystified voice before she was shifting a bit. Man her ribs were killing her that was for sure.

"truly they actually encourage it they want their people to enjoy themselves" Ed gently helped her to her feet so he could take her to the library

Azraella was giving a small nod before she was getting to her feet slowly with his assistance and following after him. Man she felt like a hindrance at that point in time, but what could she do about it? Nothing really.

Ed walked with her to the library and then opened the door with the door open she would be able to see the rows and rows of books

"Oh wow...." Azraella spoke just looking around in amazement. Although due to not paying attention, she did end up tripping over a rug and ended up sprawled on the ground.

Ed had tried to catch her but wasn't successful. after wincing he helped her up off the ground and then picked her up and settled her on the couch so that she could rest "what would you like to read"

Tala sat in the medical room while her wrist was being casted so that the bone could heal properly without damaging the ability to move it later on.

"I..... I'm sorry. I'm more of a clutz than usual I suppose." Azraella spoke with a faint laugh although was grateful to be able to sit down, just breathing slowly at that point in time. There were a few tears of pain but those she was wiping away before looking at the male when he was asking what she was wanting to read. This had her giving a faint shake of her head before she breathed, "Honestly.... I'm not sure."

Back
Top Bottom