Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Who would have figured that Azraella would find a way to get out of the room that she had been locked in, and was standing out in the hallway. Oh she could feel the burn of the brand but for the time being she ignored it. She couldn't stand being locked in that dark room any longer, the exact reason why she was leaning against the wall outside of the room her hand over her chest where the brand was.

Ed walked up and growled lightly "you need to be in there it is safer for you there is a light if you need it " Ed knew that it was better if she was hidden till her was told otherwise

Azraella didn't answer him at all, actually she didn't even seem to register that he was even speaking to her at that point in time. Nope she seemed to be more lost in her thoughts at that point in time, or was focusing on something else to ignore the pain. "No. I refuse to be locked in a room again. I dealt with being locked up constantly for two years. I don't care if it is supposedly for safety, I refuse!" she did eventually speak, her hands white knuckled as she grip the handles of the crutches, and there were tears that fell down her cheeks and onto the ground.

"it is only for a little bit once I clear it with my mistress you will be let out of the room and free but so long as he is after you that room is your only safe haven. my master will return soon and then he will deal with him but for now please trust me"

"Have you ever been a slave?" was all Azraella could question in a soft voice after a moment in time as she was shifting a little bit although she seriously wished that she had through to bring her pain killers out with her, although she had left them in her room. Man all she felt was pain at that point in time, in particular from the whip marks on her back and from the brand, which had started to dull down with its burning.

"yes I was my previous lord tried to cut my arm off when my powers surfaced I was then sold to my current master who after he helped me learn control released me and I have worked for him ever since. there is only one slave here but that is mainly because my master forgot to free her when she turned 18" Ed offered her his hand so he could get her back in to the room

"Then you should know the feeling of not wanting to be locked up." Azraella spoke after a moment in time as she was looking up although it seemed like Dominik was back in the mansion again. This actually had her biting her lip when the fading burning returned once again. And honestly if she wasn't on crutches at that point in time she probably would have crumpled to the ground.

"I do but this is to keep you safe please trust me on this plus I twill stop the burning" Ed walked over and wrapped his arm around her and then turned the light int eh room one and allowed her to see that there was more the to room than a bare open space. there was a tv and gaming systems there were even books"

Azraella in the end really didn't have much of a choice. No the pain was horrible, she had ended up biting her lip hard enough to make it bleed. "Just make it stop...." was all she could whimper, tears falling.

Ed got her settled in the room and then after setting her up so she could either play games or read he then walked over and closed the door locking them both in. It would also kill his powers as well as the spell on the mark she had but it would stop her pain

Azraella just watched him for a moment in time although she was breathing slowly, just focusing away from the pain at that point in time, especially after the door was shut. It was still there, but it was waiting away slowly but surely. Although this is when she noticed that he had locked himself in the room as well, which had her wondering why he had done that, but she wasn't going to question it.

"figure this might help you feel a little better since your not alone" Ed then went and sat down so that he could get comfortable and wait to hear mentally from his mistress that it was safe for them all to leave the rooms they were in

Azraella just looked at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head before she was laying down on her side, although was using his lap as a pillow. At that point in time it was definitely more of comfort thing at that point in time, and his lap was closest than the pillows at the end of the bed. "That man..... won't give up easily.... maybe.... I should just return. I didn't mean to cause any problems." Azraella spoke before she was giving a soft sob, tears falling down her cheeks.

"no, and it is not a problem for any of us" Ed didn't want to tell her that her laying on his lap and that close to his cock had him turned on thankfully he hadn't become erect yet

Azraella didn't really believe him at that point in time. Although she really wasn't laying down for overly long, just taking to sitting up and moving back on the bed a bit more, although there was a look of pain across her features. God how she hated the pain, that was for sure, and she wish it would just go away. Well the brand had stopped burning although pushing her shirt down a little, which revealed part of her breasts revealed the brand which was a bright angry red as if it were infected or something.

Ed looked at her and hissed a little "that looks like it is infected" Ed was doing his best to keep his body in check while he was protecting her and keeping her from over doing anything

Azraella shook her head and spoke, "This is the brand the bastard left. This is what happens when it is activated. It is his way of punishing slaves for running away." With that she was pulling her shirt back up before she was moving to crawl across the bed and grab the bottle of pain pills that were on the bedside table. It was about that time to take them anyways.

Ed nodded his head and then watched her take her meds happy she wasn't fighting taking them "if you ask our mistress she may be able to remove it for you"

Azraella looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I thought it wasn't possible to do unless it was by the demon who placed it there, a lord of equal power, or more powerful. Master Dominik is from the third most powerful demon family in the realm." With that she was swallowing down the pills, one at a time at that point in time. "Lord Edgar..... What can I do to thank you for your help?" Azraella questioned after a moment in time as she turned to face him, still on her hands and knees at that point in time, unintentional. And he had a clear look down her top.

Ed looked at her and then spoke "the mistress is powerful so ask her and there is no need to thank me" Ed shifted slightly as he tried to get comfortable with a now slightly erect cock and a perfect view down her top

"But I want to..... please..... What can I do to thank you? I'll do anything within reason." Azraella spoke after a moment in time. Obviously it was going to bother her if he didn't just tell her to do something, even if it was something silly like to go and grab him something.

Edgar looked at her "trust me there is nothing I need you to do for me except rest and trust those of us who you feel are safe to be around" while Edgar was talking with here someone who worked for the male had managed to get into the house and grabbed Tala as leverage

Azraella was giving a small nod although she was moving forward to sit next to him on the edge of the bed once again, just wrapping her arms around herself lightly, especially at the magic that one could feel radiating from Dominik. He was pissed off that was for sure. But she could also feel a more gentle magic, a calming one almost. The magic that came from Seras. "Your mistress..... she seems.... different. Her magic is..... different, unique.... pure." she spoke in a soft voice.

"that it is she is trying to keep us all calm and relaxed" Ed smiled at her and then leaned back in her chair.

Tala kicked and screamed as she was dragged to Dominik to use as a bargaining chip

Seras was looking over when she heard the screaming and her eyes narrowed when she saw that one of Dominik's men was holding onto Tala. "Release her at once." Seras spoke in a sharp voice although it was obvious she was caught off guard, which had Dominik briefly getting the upper hand and kicking her away. This had the blonde haired woman colliding with the wall and sliding down to the ground with a small groan of pain. Her eyes flickered up for a moment before she was speaking something under her breath, and a new summoning circle was forming, although this was one directly in front of where Tala and the man were at, one that Tala would recognize. "Belial, come forth." Seras spoke as she was taking her dagger and cutting her wrist, her pain being a trigger for summoning the demon. He liked her pain, and tended to feed off of it. Soon enough a male was forming and Seras was ordering him to retrieve the human before him.

Back
Top Bottom