Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus (Lunar&Guardian)

Seras just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "I'm not even that tired." But despite that she was curling into him. No eventually she would end up falling asleep she was sure. It was a lot easier since he was there.

Seras was giving a nod and was closing her eyes, just curling into him.

As they were relaxing, Atticus was going through the mansion making sure that everybody else was safe and sound at that point in time. They still weren't allowed to leave their rooms, not until he had a head count and was sure that no more of Dominik's men were hiding in the mansion. "It is all clear, Lord Atticus. Now we must return to our mistress." the four demons that had been helping him spoke, before they were fading away, returning to Seras.

Ed walked up after making sure their guest was settled and notified him that Tala was back at it on the ropes in the practice room and this time she was further up. since he didn't know what the master had done for her punishment he figured he would let the male deal with her "if I had known what her punishment was I would have done something but since I didn't I figured that you would like to handle her"

Atticus was just giving a shrug before he spoke, "She is bound to the mansion. She isn't permitted to leave the mansion grounds, which means that she cannot be apart of any of the shows. So that is as close to preforming as she will get. How fares our guest?" He was giving a small sigh before he was sending out a gentle pulse that informed everybody that it was safe for them to leave their rooms now.

"she is resting right now being healed by his highness and dealing with the brand wore her out" Ed then looked at him "is there a deeper meaning behind you not tearing Tala's contract up and giving her her freedom or do you just keep forgetting my lord" Ed knew that Tala wanted to explore the world but at the same time she was scared to travel alone

Atticus looked towards Ed for a moment in time before he spoke, "What I do with her contract is my decision." With that he was walking off so that he could go and find something to eat, and to check up on a few others. "Go and stay with our guest, keep an eye on her. I'm not going to lie when I say that some people have side effects of having a brand removed."

"I understand sir" Ed then headed off only to spot Azazel who had slipped out of bed to go and speak with Atticus about what he didn't

Did Seras even notice that Azazel had left? Not at all, she was obviously out cold at that point in time, fast asleep. Azraella was still curled up in the bed, although she almost seemed to be trembling. Nightmares kicking in it seemed.

Ed walked in and saw her shaking and then he walked over and settled on the bed and pulled her to him offering her comfort to help ease her mind.

Azraella did end up bolting awake when she felt the hands, and how she was being moved. This had the flight kicking in although she did seem to calm when she found that she recognized the person. It was just Ed. Why she felt so safe around him was a bit of a mystery, but she did. The female ended clutching onto his shirt and was moving close to him, holding onto him for dear life almost.

"its ok your safe you were just having a nightmare" Ed rubbed her back a little so that he could try and calm her down.

Azazel met up with Atticus and then looked at him "not to be a pain or an ass or a pain in the ass but we have a small problem" Azazel looked at him before he sat down. the second family was known for freeing all their slaves when they were of age and Atticus not doing that with Tala was causing rumors in the demon realm that the second family wasn't as progressive as they claimed to be

Atticus was looking towards Azazel for a moment before he spoke, "If this is about Tala, then no it isn't a problem. She was freed when she came of age, she opted to remain here as staff. As you know I have different papers that are signed." With that he was tossing out the new paperwork, which more or less specified that Tala was one of the many in house staff. The same form as all of his of his in house staff, while his main performers had different papers that they filled out. They weren't expected to really do house work other than their laundry and keeping their rooms cleaned.

Azraella was giving a small whimper but was curling into him more, slowly relaxing.

"yes but no one knows because she never filed the forms with the royal family so people are starting to call your family hippocrites if you can file them or get her to then this will all come to an end" Azazel understood very well that he had freed her but if she didn't file the papers then she was still a slave

"I didn't know that she hadn't filed them, she told me she was going to do that. It probably slipped her mind. I'll get that done in a bit." was all Atticus said after a moment in time before he was leaning back in his seat, rubbing his temples a bit. Man this whole situation was getting irritating that was for sure, and dealing with the damn third family.

"thank you I know it adds to your stress level which was why I wanted to let you know so you could get it fixed" Azazel then leaned back and rubbed his own face "becoming king is a bigger pain in the ass then I thought

"Eh it is whatever. Man it is going to be strange not having Seras around when you two get married." Atticus spoke after a moment in time before he was looking at the mirror that was on his desk that just seemed to glow faintly. This had him picking it up to see that it was just his father, wanting to know how his children were at the time. "Also I don't know if your sister is around but I would warn her, the council is trying to ruin her name. Spreading around rumors that she is just a side whore to the prince. The king and queen are doing what they can but since the prince hasn't said anything, since he hasn't heard of this yet, the rumors are being believed."

Azazel moved to where his future father in law could see him "I will deal with it from here thank you for informing me of this I am sad to say that they are also pressing me to marry someone from the first family but I love Seras and won't give her up" Azazel was more then a little ticked off hearing the news he just had but he would deal with it as well

The man on he other side of the mirror was a bit startled to see Azazel but was giving a nod then spoke, "Ah yes your parents told me about that. Your mother and my wife had quite the conversation. They are both...terrifying when they are together." Azazel and Atticus would know that well, that putting their mothers together was spelling bad news. Especially when it came to the council and trying to interfere with the happiness of their children.

Azazel chuckled and then nodded his head "yes I could believe that but I am waiting for mother to deck one of the council members for interfering in my personal life like they try too." Azazel knew his mother was a spitfire that was why his father had married her and that was why he was following in his fathers' footsteps and marrying someone who was the same as his mother

"You know... that was a conversation that the woman had earlier.... man they can be a bit vindictive at times." was all Atticus' father could say with a faint chuckle before he was wishing the guys to have a good rest of their evening, that he had to be going.

Atticus looked towards Azazel for a moment in time before he spoke, 'You know.... We had the daughter of the first family show up a number of weeks ago. She got quite verbal with Seras, told her to stay the hell away from you. That a prince such as yourself deserved more than a "commoner" such as Seras." With that he was looking out the window for a brief moment, watching as the sun slowly began to set.

Atticus was giving a chuckle although he didn't say anything, just leaned back in his chair. "Oh I did. I told her that she was nothing more than a spoiled child, that she was never going to be a woman." came the familiar voice of Seras as she came into the room, giving a faint shrug. It was known that Seras didn't sugarcoat anything most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom