Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Bound (ScarlettRose & Hatchet)

The look he gave her made her want to cry. She only stiffened her spine and walked on. Her wrist aching slightly where he had slammed it against the metal of the wall of the elevator leaving a dent. She didn't speak. Not a word for once. Very unlike her.

After they got him the food he wanted she dropped him back to his apartment. The cleaning crew making their way up to clean up the mess. "I have to see to some stuff." She told him, slipping dark shades over her eyes in the already dark back of the car. "I'll call you sometime when I'm done."

That wouldn't be for a few days.

Ronan knew he fucked up, but his pride got the better of him. His feelings were valid, though he didn't hate her he did in fact blame her for the pain. As she left him he watched her go before hanging out in the lobby until the cleaning crew finished well into the night when he got back to his room.

He continued on with his work but at the apartment, sending texts and emails back and forth to his employees as they raked the money in. The pain subsided as he started to mess around with his new abilities, the first being temperature control which he found the easiest.

However he was bored, laying on the bed as fire danced between his fingers as he watched, controlling an element being the newest thing he was self teaching himself.

Amelia had threw herself into the business of the Clan and other endevours she was overlooking since Ronan had come into her life. She was too stone cold to admit his reaction though completely legitimate it was hurtful. And hurt was something she hadn't felt for a long time. At least the emotional kind which was she thought far worse than the physical kind.

After a couple of days she ventured to look in on him. The apartment appeared empty as she walked into silence. The place looked like nothing had ever happened her. Amelia strolled around for a moment, looking out across the city through the same glass she had smashed and threw Nile out of her. She sighed thinking herself alone. Maybe it was better she hadn't run into him. It was clear the sight of her was sickening to him. Why should she inflict herself upon him. Her tight short white business dress made her almost blend into the background.

Ronan had stayed quiet watching her from the other room as he stretched. To catch her attention, several candles sitting on a table magically lit up as he slowly got up, still limping from the injuries but he looked much better.

"Hey. I'm sorry about earlier." He said cutting to the chase, his voice low as he walked over to her, keeping space between them in case she didn't want affection. He kept his head down as he looked at her, his hands in his pockets awaiting punishment for being a dick to her.

Amelia glanced over her shoulder as a sudden light glow drew from behind her and then she saw him. "Impressive." She half smiled as he approached her but the smile faded as he stopped before not knowing exactly what to expect from him. When Ronan apologized, she definitely wasn't expecting that.

The features softened as she closed the space between them, her hand coming up to stroke his cheek. "It's alright sweetheart." The back of her hand stroking his cheek, pulling him closer, their lips meeting for a slow searing embrace. "I've missed you. Have you been alright?"

Purring lightly as she pet his cheek and searched her face he leaned into her touch. Kissing her back, his fangs lengthened as he grimaced and pulled back looking to be in some sort of discomfort.

"...No...It feels like I'm teething." He grumbled, this being a side effect of Nile biting him, the feeling incredibly odd to him that his fangs simply reacted that way. Interestingly, he had an adorable snaggle tooth, his right fang slightly longer than his left making it poke out from his lip as he looked at her.

"You'll get the hang of it." She reassured him with a smirk. "Yours are more for show but they're . . . not great are they?" She laughed kissing him. "What else have you been up to?" She asked letting go of him and moving toward the kitchen, opening the fridge she was unimpressed by the content.

Grabbing a bottle of water, she climbed onto a high kitchen chair and waited for him to enthrall her with everything that had happened to him this week. He seemed to be making good progress. "I could introduce you to a witch who could help you control your powers?" She suggested.

He let out a feral growl when she just about waved him off. She didn't understand what he meant as he followed her mildly irritated before pinning her to the wall of the kitchen. "Amelia I don't think you understood what I meant. It's not the magic I'm worried about. I want to bite something and I don't know why." He said slowly, barring his fangs at her face so she'd get the picture.

"...Otherwise yeah I'd like to learn about magic but right now. I feel like I'm going to literally tear someone's head off. My mouth. Is in some weird fucking pain right now."

Pinned against the wall she grinned as he spoke. "Awww my poor baby." She teased. She understood what he was going through though it had been centuries since she had her fangs come through. Maybe she could no longer sympathies but she could tease him. "Shall I get baby some teething powder."

She laughed knowing he would snap at her but she was getting thoroughly turned on by his demeanor and his brand new sharp fangs. "So . . ." Amelia cooed. Her tongue coming out to tease the new spike. "Why don't you bite something."

Her chest heaved as she breathed hard. The cut of her dress so slow that it barely concealed the top of her nipples. Her large orbs looking like they might pop out. . . . And that was exactly where she wanted him to bite her.

Glaring at her as she teased him, he growled barring his fangs at her once more as he slowly trailed his gaze down to her neckline. Letting out a low groan he wavered on his feet, slowly moving his head down as he nosed her dress out of the way, sinking his fangs into her breasts. When her blood touched his lips and tongue, he yanked away, the red flecks in his eyes returning as he never tasted something so sweet and delicious as he stared at her wanting an explaination.

His hands were on her hips, pulling her closer to him, his pants starting to tighten from his arousal as he let out a low growl to her, feeling new emotions come over him.

Amelia's feet gave way, if he hadn't had her pinned to the wall she would have crumbled. She cried out in delight as his fangs pierced the firm pale skin of her breasts. There was nothing like being bitten. All the blood rushed up to where he bit her. The wet spot between her legs only growing wetter.

Her desire drunk gaze met his crimson eyes. "See . . ." Amelia said almost tipsily. "There's nothing quite like the taste of blood."

Two streaks of blood flowing out the wounds he inflicted began to soak her snow white dress. She felt his arousal clear as he pulled her closer by the hips. Amelia ground against his hardness. Her own fangs coming out. "Bite me again." She begged.

Panting he leaned down slowly licking up the sweet ribbons of blood before he trailed his tongue to his neck and bit down roughly, one hand trailing to her breast as he squeezed it with equal force. Groaning at her taste, his cock grew harder in his jeans, and painfully as her wetness soaked the fabric between them, Ronan pushing her harder against the counter top before grabbing her and put her on her back on the kitchen island, his knees on either side of her.

He was swifter, stronger than before as he pulled his fangs from her, biting her in a few other places to mark her but never to feed, wanting to keep her awake for the next stage in their night.

Growling, he tore at her dress, tossing the shreds off to oblivion as he sucked on her nipple, playing with her right between his fingers.

Amelia quivered in his arms as he sank those sharp fangs of his into her neck. And when he squeezed her breast she felt the warm blood leaking out of the two small wounds. He hasn’t even touched her clit yet and she was close to coming.

With his new power Ronan had her on her back on the counter top like a rag doll completely at his mercy. She was a mess of nerve ending sparking off.

She was in ecstasy as he bit her over and over. Leaving his mark all over her pale skin. And she let him. Her clothes gone, torn to shreds. Gasping she arched when he played with her nipple. Her hands reaching out trying to remove his shirt. Needing to feel his skin under her fingertips.

“I want it rough tonight.” She told him with a desire drunk look.

Growling lowly at her demanding request he was more than willing to comply. Leaning up he took off his shirt tossing it elsewhere showing off his pale and tattooed muscles, though his forearm was wrapped up.

Unbuckling his belt and stripping off the clothing he had left as he littered kisses on her skin. His cock rested on her inner thigh. “On your knees.” He growled to her his order having no room for question as he wanted to fuck her tight cunt from behind.

Amelia arched, running her hands over his muscles as he stripped off far too slowly for her comfort. Her fingers running over the artwork. "So sexy." She murmured as she watched him free his cock. She licked her lips at the sight of his meat. It had been far too long since she had him. However, that time had allowed her to get . . . safe. She wasn't a fan of condoms but now they wouldn't need them.

A shiver ran down her spine as he growled his command. Amelia complied very slowly . . . sitting up, she twisted around so she was on her hands and knees. Her nice plump ass pressing against his bulging cock as she looked over her shoulder at him more innocently than she was. Anticipating what he could possibly have in mind for them. Whatever he did she knew from this position she was going to like it.

"Make sure you hold onto something." Her icy eyes sparking as she teased him.

He growled once more at her to quiet down, this time he wanted the control and not to be teased by her. He might have put her on a pedestal or a throne every other time but now it was his turn to be the one in charge over them as a...Whatever they were, if anyone asked him he'd say a couple.

Moving into her tight pussy, he grabbed onto her hips, his nails digging in as he rode her violently, hard enough to pitch her forward as he continued to thrust in and out at a fast, erotic pace. There was little direction, to the point they both were seeing stars and the best part about the thug was his endurance had sky rocketed during his transformation as he continued to pound fast and hard within her.

"You don't start screaming until the neighbors from three blocks down hear you, I'll stop." He threatened lowly in her ear with a growl.

Amelia moaned as he pushed into her swollen pussy lips. Pink and ready as they devoured the length of him. He was different. Far more commanding. It was a change and she was thoroughly enjoying being at his beck and call once she managed to let go of the reigns.

His pace grew faster quickly, his fingers digging into the soft skin of her hips hard. She knew there'd be bruises there tomorrow. He was so rough, the sound of skin smacking skin filled the kitchen. Her pale skin of her ass was going pink from the impact. Still Amelia did not complain, she was enjoying it far too much. God! He really could fuck her senseless! She had to lean down so she was ass up face down just to stop her from moving forward from his pounding. She growled when her tits were pressed to the cold counter top.

She couldn't stop the moans from coming out of her mouth. It was impossible to stop as she grew louder and louder the harder he fucked her and when he whispered against her ear growling, she whimpered. "But I don't want you to stop." She moaned. She'd never felt so slutty in all her life.

"Then scream, girly." He growled lowly, his hands clawing down her stomach and hips as she laid face down with her ass in the air. "Or do I have to spank you?" He purred darkly, a hand letting go of her slapping the skin of her ass as he rubbed it afterwords to sooth the stinging sensation.

Pulling his head back he watched as he thrust into her wet cunt, grinning as he saw her drip her sweet nectar for him as he let out a loud moan. "Fuck...Look at you..." He moaned in adoration, a finder moving down, running against her folds as his cock continued to violate the deepest parts of her cavern.

She did scream as his nails scrapped painfully down her skin and then when he spanked her hard. The sting throbbing but she wanted more. She loved how he was speaking to her, so commanding and demanding. She hadn't met a man who had the balls to take charge of her like this in centuries. Ronan was a keeper. All of her ached to be spanked and hurt so good by him. Her rosy nipples hardening against the tiles.

The sounds of his pleasure filling the room only causing her to grow wetter for him. A flush even marred the pale, pale skin of her cheeks when he commented on her, clearly enjoying the view. He was marking her in every way possible. There was no choice. She was his now. Her dripping cunt tightened around him. She knew how he liked it as her hands came back to spread her pussy for him to see his cock working in and out of her most secret spot. Crying as he reached forward to stroke her clit. "Oh! Ronan! . . ." She moaned into the counter top.

"Someone's feeling slutty..." He teased watching her spread her cunt for him as he continued to pound into her, his cock reaching her deepest depths as he threw his head back letting out a low moan. His hand continuing to play with her as she soaked his fingers he growled. "Louder sweetheart or do you want me to call it a night?" He threatened, pulling his cock out only with the head still within her as a warning before continuing his fast pace.

Panting, he knew it wouldn't be long until both of them became a melting mess of pleasure, the stench of sex throughout the room along with the sound of skin against skin as he rode her harder, spurred on by her moans.

Amelia cried whimpering when Ronan threaded to pull out and leave her. She couldn’t bare the feeling of being filled. They were lucky they didn’t have neighbors to wake.

“Please! I need you!” Amelia begged as Ronan slammed into her once more. So rough and hard her pussy was turning a bright pink. She couldn’t stop screaming and begging for more. For mercy. For Ronan.

Grinning as she continued to scream for him he let out a low chuckle before throwing his head back to moan once more. His chest heaving as his cock swelled he was getting close to ride them to their climax.

His pace slowed into long, rough thrusts before he spilled his seed deep within her, letting out a low growl, leaning over as he bit into her neck with his uneven fangs. Holding onto her with his teeth as he rode out his climax until she dripped from him, his nails twisting and digging into her hips as he came off his high.

Amelia arched up, her climax washing over her as his fangs dug deep into her. It was like she was coming all over again as she tightened around his cock. She bit her lip as she felt him flooding her. Her screams lulling into moans as she collapsed on the counter top, slightly twitching as her body sparked.

She was in heaven. Her hand reaching back to stroke his cheek. The affection at odds with their rough fucking. “Mmm.” Amelia moaned. “You’re an animal.”

"And don't you forget it," he teased before giving her a bit of a growl as he picked her up from the counter, bringing her into the living room as he laid down with her on top of him, yawning as his fangs glimmered. Purring like a cat as he nuzzled against her, his arms wrapped around her not allowing any exit as he thought to himself and frowned.

"...Well...I guess since Nile knows you...Probably don't have much need for me anymore..." He muttered remembering their original agreement, Nile having figured out his connections with her as he frowned, looking down at her with a sullen face.

His eyes hardened a bit wondering if once she realized she didn't need to have him at her heels anymore if she'd neglect him and brush him off like everyone before.

“Mmm.” Amelia murmured against his skin. Waddled up in his arms like a baby. His skin warming her always chilled exterior. “I can think of a few good uses for you, such as the likes you just demonstrated.” She grinned, her eyes closed.

Pressing her lips to his skin she thought as far as her over sexed brain would let her. “You don’t want to leave me do you Ronan? I’d be ever so sad if you should ever decided to leave me all by myself.” She cooed sadly. “Who’s gonna think before they lash out to protect me if you’re gone? Or make love to me until I pass out? Huh?”

Back
Top Bottom