Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Bound (ScarlettRose & Hatchet)

“Good thing I’ll have you to protect me then.” Amelia smiled.

From her position by the island she pulled him close to her by his leather jacket. He was incredibly sexy. Indulging him in a slow deep kiss.

Slowly she smiled up at him. “. . . I hope you didn’t regret last night.” She felt she had to raise the subject because she had a feeling he would not. “However, If you want to keep it strictly business from here on out . . . This is the time to speak your mind.” Wondering if he was upset about the bite.

Purring as he allowed her to tug him along by the jacket, he kissed her back, his hands resting on either side of her as he watched her pull back. However his soft gaze turned to stone as he let out a low growl, pressing his forehead against hers, his icy eyes cutting through her like knives.

"I told you I didn't regret it. And I don't like repeating myself. I just don't want to be stuck as your feed sack before I die in about like. Fifty years or whenever you get bored of me. That's all it is. I don't know the first thing about vampires, but I'd rather not keep this strictly business."

“Don’t snarl at me like that.” Amelia teased holding him in place, his forehead pressed against hers. She stole another kiss. “You’ll turn me on again.”

She listened to his legitimate concerns, nodding slightly. Clearly this was a touchy subject with him but she couldn’t help her attraction grow for him. Not many men dared to speak to her like that. It was refreshing.

“One, sweetheart, I already told you I will not be biting you unless you want me to.” And she sincerely hoped he would. Just the thought of him begging for her to bite him made her moist. “Two, I’m not going to simply off you when I’m done and three I don’t think there’s any chance of me ever getting bored off you.”

Amelia stroked his chest soothingly. Her icy gaze meeting his equally cool one. Her monster calling out to his. “We better leave . . .” She spoke finally after sometime; her breath slightly ragged as her nipples hardened under his shirt. “Before we end up fucking on this countertop.”

Purring lightly as she pet him, he was nothing more than her dog and he reveled in the fact. Nodding, he smirked when she told him they'd best leave to which he replied with a cheeky "there'll be time for that later I bet."

Ronan pulled back and let her dress before being the ever gentleman he opened the door for her, walking down the sidewalk with her as they crossed town. It wasn't a super long walk, but Ronan being a quiet soul made it seem to take longer.

However as they walked, his hand would brush against her's every now and then and after a while he slowly laced his fingers through hers but it was a loose grip unless she didn't want to display that sort of affection. When she did look at him he would avoid her gaze, a poor embarrassed boy, his pale cheeks slightly red as he glanced the opposite direction.

This courtship reminded her of her old life. The life of a 19th century debutant. The chaset touches, the shy glances. She was hardly shy now but Ronan was another matter altogether.

It was clear she made him uneasy and uncomfortable taking him out of his comfort zone. In a good way, at least she hoped. His blush was utterly endearing and everytime his hand brushed hers she let it.

Amelia could easily have taken his hand but she waited for him to find the courage and when he did she clasped onto his hand tighter. Yanking him slight as they walked, stealing a passionate kiss.

“I think you want me to go steady with you Ronan Lynch.” She teased him thoroughly as she let him guide her to wherever they were going. She didn’t plan of having a man in her life. She thought she was done with all that but the idea of him being here with her long term was suddenly far more appealing.

Grunting as he was yanked, he smiled a little from behind the kiss as they continued to walk, the silence less awkward as he held her hand. As she teased him about going steady with her, he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out causing him to shut up once more and look away.

There were some onlookers gawking at them from either knowing who he was or just being able to take her in...And then holding hands with the so called antichrist.

As they moved into the bad part of town, he tugged her closer out of habit, his features becoming ridged as he knew what could be lurking around at every corner and he was ready. Not that she couldn't handle herself but he didn't want her to deal with the gross parts, he worked for her after all.

They came to a rundown house, cage bars over the windows with a large metal door with a slide peep hole as Ronan knocked, keeping her a bit behind him.

A man opened the sliding peep hole his eyes widening, "holy shit..." Opening the multiple locks quickly the man who obviously had seen better days started at Ronan who looked uninterested, "you really did get out of the slammer..." He said before his drugged eyes wandered to Amelia, a sly grin on his face as he whistled, "and who might th-" before he could finish, Ronan had stepped into the doorway, his hand on the man's neck, having crossed a major line for daring to look into Amelia's direction.

"I'm here for Nevermore. And you're going to give her to me." He ordered as the man looked as if he started death in the eyes. As Ronan let him go, the man grumbled about the cheesy name for the car and lead them to a large garage in the back, handing Ronan his two sets of keys.

Ronan simply waved the man off after that, tossing him a small wad of cash before opening up the garage and taking the tarp off of the gorgeous sports car. It was pitch black and shimmering, a raven in flight on the tip of the car's nose, on the sides was a large serrated knife painted in white with blood decals around it, the license plate in the back spelling out THIEF as it hummed when Ronan pressed the autostart.

Glancing back at his lady, he looked as if he was afraid to be judged. "...Wanna go for a ride with me?" He asked a bit hesitantly.

This side of town only got more rough and wild as they descended into the under belly of the under belly. This was his territory and she was the guest. So she held onto his hand and let him take the lead.

Although she hardly required it, Amelia more than liked his protectiveness over her. It felt good knowing there was a man there to take care of business. As the door they stopped in front of opened and after sharing a few words with Ronan when the dirty looking man turned his attention on her, Ronan surprised by his actions.
Though she didn’t understand why it surprised her, he clearly had a protective streak when it came to her.

Again his monster called out to her own blood thirsty monster as he wrapped his hand around the poor fools neck. She found this display of power incredibly alluring. She watched simply dazzled by this man.

Listening and letting him lead her through. Again he had her at a loss for words when he revealed his prized possession. It was beautiful Amelia thought as she wondered around it.
Her gaze flickering to his at his offer. A slow smile spread across her lips. “I thought you’d never ask.” She slid into the passenger seat next to him, her hand reaching out to stroke his chest as the engine roared to life. “Thief?” She commented with a smirk. “Real subtle.” She teased but then there was absolutely nothing subtle about Ronan Lynch.

Ronan grinned lightly at her as he pressed a button, the hard top going down into the trunk for them as he purred. "I will admit, I don't always try to be stealthy, got a reputation to keep up y'know?" Ronan mused lightly at her one hand on the wheel as the mechanical beast rumbled around them.

When the man thought Ronan wasn't looking, he winked at Amelia, however Ronan saw it in the mirror as his grin turned into a sneer, the thug grabbing the gun from its holster on his thigh, and aimed, firing into the man's foot who fell down to the ground in pain before Ronan hit the gas sped off back to the better side of town.

"Anyplace you wanna go?" He asked as he casually put the gun away as if he never committed a firearm assault as he took the long way around the city allowing them to be in a quiet, lovely scenery.

“Oh I’m well aware of your reputation Mr. Lynch.” Amelia grinned across at him. She had to admit she did have a thing for fast cars. The faster the better and she couldn’t wait for them to be tearing down the road.

Amelia noticed the pathetic humans gesture of some sort of mating ritual; a wink. She hardly even considered it. It was beyond her consideration as Ronan pulled out his weapon and took a shot.

The car sped away, leaving the howls of the victim far behind them. “Are you going to maim every man that looks in my direction?” She asked curiously with a grin. To be quite honest she was flattered and she quite enjoyed his possessiveness over her.

“Somewhere . . . Private?” She suggested completely turned on by his actions. “Or maybe not . . . Depending on whether you want me to ravish you or not.” She teased. “What time is your meeting?”

As they drove through dusk his insomnia not kicking in luckily though sleeping through the day helped him keep awake as they sped through the countryside. When asked about his protective behavior he simply answered with a dry, "yes. And any woman that tries with you if there is any." He left no survivors it seemed, they were all petty competition, cubs competing against an adult lion.

"Meetings not for another five hours. Gives me enough time to fuck your brains out." He said, his terms used to phrase his words to her raunchy to say the least.

"Not to mention Nile can wait, he knows I don't take kindly to late arrivals and if he wants his shit he wont cross me. I've made quite the monopoly for myself these past few weeks." He purred lightly, "so lets go somewhere private. Still isn't an official date yet. Cause I have to be more presentable. But its whatever."

She liked his answer. She was certainly not going to stop him from removing any competition. He did not need to know that from as of last night she had only eyes for him.

Her grin widened with his next words. Her hand sliding from his chest down to between his legs where she rubbed him through his trousers.

“I don’t think you have it in you to fuck my brains out.” She teased him trying to insense him when she knew for a fact he could most definitely fuck her brains out.

“You have indeed.” Amelia continued as she unzipped his pants and pulled his stiffening cock out as he drove. “I’m quite proud of you. He won’t dare to cross you.”

She continued to stroke the length of him. “I can wait.” She said interms of the date. “But I can’t wait to get somewhere private.” She added undoing her seatbelt, leaning forward as she took his cock between her lips and all the way down her throat. Seemingly having little to no gag reflex as she sucked on his manhood and massaging his balls. The smell of his meat driving her to suck harder as she fucked him with her mouth and throat.

Last edited:
Ronan had no idea what she was doing until she pressed and rubbed his cock as the wheel jerked a bit in surprise.

“Hey what are you doing?” He grumbled at her from almost wrecking. However as she continued, her lips around the head of his cock.

“Oh shit.” He said in surprise having never been given a car job before as he groaned keeping track of the road his fingers twitching

Amelia laughed coming up for air, she pressed her lips against his neck, her breast crushed against his side as she lifted his arm and wrapped it around her. "Maybe we should wait." She mused teasingly, her hand going back down to stroke him. "I think you might get yourself killed otherwise. Which is rather a shame because I was enjoying myself."

She enjoyed catching him off guard. It gave her an insight into who he really was, it was the only time his real self came to the fore front and the more Amelia saw of the real Ronan Lynch the more she liked him. She sincerely hoped he wouldn't end up dead caught up in this little plan of hers. The thought was actually quite saddening for her. Which was surprising because Amelia didn't really suffer emotions.

Her hand continued to slowly but adamantly stroke him. "Keep your eyes on the road." She teased him seductively against his ear.

He simply growled at her as she teased him further, not wanting her to stop as he drove the car one handed, his other arm wrapped around her lightly as he kept his eye on the road. Once she began stroking him again he let out a low purr, his cock hardening and twitching within her grasp as he continued to drive as if nothing was going on under the steering wheel.

"Yeah yeah I know just suck my dick again." He growled at her his voice commanding as he missed her mouth wrapped around his massive cock.

His breathing beccame a bit ragged as he groaned in pleasure, gripping the wheel as he paid attention to the road in front of him and the pleasure she gave him.

Amelia grinned as she slowly lowered down, at first tessingly licking the length of his cock. His pleasure clear from the sounds he made.

She loved the sounds he made for her. When Amelia was done teasing him she took all of his manhood into her mouth. Loving the taste of his as she sucked on his juicy meat.

Her head bobbing under the steering wheel as she took him as deep as she could down her constricting throat. Her free hand massaging his balls. Amelia moaned around his cock. She hadn’t decided yet whether she’d let him come or not. Wondering whether to be cruel or kind to her new lover.

Groaning as his chest heaved, his knuckles white as he gripped the steering wheel finding it incredibly hard to concentrate as she tortured him from below knowing she was toying with the idea of his release, and he wouldn't take her toying for much longer. Glancing, he turned sharply into a dead end road, the turn making her gag just a bit as he smirked loving to hear her choke.

Throwing the gear into park he had her pinned down in the passenger side seat, his grin wicked and his eyes dark. "I had a rule you know. Not to fuck in my car. I think I'll lift the ban just this once considering you're in for it." He growled at her, his nails digging into her shoulders having trapped her.

Amelia had no expevted the sharp turn or the stopping so when it happened the suddenness of it had her throat constricting around his buldging cock.

She choked on him, trying to gasp for air. She slapped his thigh to no avail as he held her in place. But when he growled down at her his intentions she couldn’t help but to begin sucking on him again.

Trying to fight the pressure from his hand causing her to choke on his manhood. Amelia took him as deep as she could down her throat. Tears stinging her eyes as she gagged and choked but still wanting desperately to please him.

"Baby, up here look at me. I want something else." He growled as he watched her suck his cock, holding her down into the seat as his hands moved down her clothing, his powerful and scarred hand teasing her womanhood there.

He had no intention of making too much of a mess in his car, but he had every intention to mark her once more as his nails dug into her shoulders again demanding attention and order. "Contrary to your belief I think I can fuck your brains out." He purred lightly, pulling her up as his lips met hers in a fiery, passionate kiss, his teeth tugging on her lower lip demanding entry as he pressed his cock against her womanhood, cloth still between the two.

It was if he couldn't get close enough as their bodies pressed against one another, fitting like lock and key as he kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers as his hands roamed her body.

Amelia did as she was bayed, her icy blue eyes locking with his. A shiver running down her spine as his fingers pressed into her womanhood and she gasped and before she knew it he had her pinned.

She groaned as his cock rubbed her over her trousers. Demanding attention and entrance. She kissed him back as fiercely as he kissed her. Licking, nipping, moaning.

“Prove it.” She breathed against his lips as she pulled her trousers off, having gone commando after their night of passion his cock was now pressed against her slick womanhood which waited eagerly for his entrance.

She didn’t understand why she couldn’t get enough of this man. The air tickled her exposed skin as she made no attempt to conceal her pleasure to the open air waiting for him to take what she now deemed his and only his.

Growling lowly at her, the top of the car still down as the brisk breeze hit their skin. Moving into her, groaning as he entered her slick womanhood once more, his fingers gripping onto her hips as he bucked and started to ride her allowing her to adjust.

"I think I already have sweetheart..." He groaned not playing her little game, knowing she was playing hard to get but her body said otherwise as he ravished her, violated her in the best way possible. His hands slipping under her blouse, gripping her breasts as he rode her, his lips against hers, moving down her neck leaving little nip marks.

At one point his neck, the prominent vein was pressed against her jaw almost as an invitation as he bit and sucked on a spot of her shoulder to mark her once more, two little fang marks still visible on his pale skin.

Amelia cried out into the night air as Roman entered her. Her nails digging into the tattooed skin on his back as she held onto him.

Her long legs wrapped around him as his hands lifted her hip and slammed against her. She was already losing a grip on reality as her pussy sucked at his cock hungrily.

His hand fondled her breasts freely as if he owned her and took her however he pleased and she did not argue with him. She felt completely at his command which no one would know how rare it was for the Clan Leader.

She pulled her head back from where it nestled against his neck. She could see the bludging vein under his pale skin. It called to her. Her fangs descended as she licked her lips, her pussy tightening around his cock as she pulled his head back by his scalp.

“Beg me to bite you.” She told him ferociously, remembering her promise that she would not bite him unless he asked her too. “Tell me you want me to make you come as I bite and suck your sweet, sweet crimson blood.”

"Sounds to me like you're begging, sweetheart...." He purred lightly at her, liking how she just needed to sink her fangs into him though the thought of it still was a bit clouded. However just to see her beg and order him, he would comply at least this time as he nuzzled her, kissing her sweetly.

"Make me come sweetheart, bite me and hang on." He purred though Ronan did not beg, that wasn't really his style as he rode her harder into ecstasy , the car starting to shake from their passion as he let out a low groan, moving his head so she had access to his neck, continuing to thrust into her womanhood as he clung into her hips.

His teasing was driving her mad with desire. Amelia hissed at him as he toyed with her. When he gave her permission though she wasted no time as he moved his head to the side, with a snarl she bit down hard on his neck.

His incredibly sweet lives blood flowing into her mouth flooding her senses. Her nipples hardened. Her pussy contracted around him as he thrust into her harder and faster, holding onto him tight as she shook with the car, her orgasm rising to knew heoghts consuming them both as Amelia flooded around his cock.

Fangs retracting she sucked harder at the wound. Stroking the back of his head. “One day.” She promised him, her bloody lips against his ear. “You’re going to drink from me.”

Ronan let out a sharp yelp from the pain, they hurt more than needles as he slammed his fist onto the car door to stop himself from yanking her away from him. As she contracted around him, he was set off, letting out a low groan as his seed flowed within her, the feeling of his climax allowing the pain in his neck to go away for a moment as he rode out his high.

Purring, allowing her to finish her feeding as he pulled out of her, he went ridged in her arms at her whisper though he said nothing. Ronan had no idea on how he felt about that, he had every intention of dying before he was 40 if he was honest. The thug was unsure if he even wanted to live with his messed up self for eternity, not to mention right now it seemed a little...Fast...

However he played his silence off as he was tired, and he was, the effects of his insomnia starting to kick in as he rolled back over to the driver's seat his chest heaving.

Amelia held Ronan as he came down from his high. There was only silent filled with the poundings of their heart.

When he pulled away, she moved with him, resting her face against his chest. He looked tired. It certainly had taken it out of him, being a human he wasn’t as quick to recover.

Amelia licked his neck to help him heal faster. “Want me to drive?” She asked when he looked like he was about to pass out. Pulling on her trousers she tried to hold his load inside her. With no panties, there was every chance that if it dripped out of her it would stain her trousers.

Then there was the fact she had to seriously consider that if they kept this up she couldn’t let him keep coming inside her, at least until she got herself on some birth control. It was something she hadn’t needed to think about in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom