Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Bound (ScarlettRose & Hatchet)

Amelia kissed him back just as fiercely when he pulled her down. Her hips still moving in unison with his. He felt incredible inside her. His moans fueling her rhythm.

She moaned as he worked her harder. Her fingers running over her skin. The large room filled with the sound of their passion.

A grin spread across her lips when he asked if she was going to come for him. Not saying anything she worked against him faster in response. The pleasure rising, building before she cried out not being able to take anymore.

“Oh my . . . God!” Collapsing on him, her breathing ragged as she tried to catch her breath. Nuzzling into his neck she purred happily. “Your dinners cold.”

As her walls squeezed onto his cock, she milked him for everything he was worth as he spilled into her, gritting his teeth as his nails and fingertip dug into her hips, pulling her down as he released into her with a low growl. Allowing her to fall on top of him, his cock still hard within her as he came off of his orgasmic high, he was dazed for a few moments.

Snapping out of it, he growled as he was reminded that his dinner went cold and hard, unable to be saved without being grossly heated up. "Great..." He muttered but didn't move, he had more than enough to make it another time as he wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to lay on top of him for as long as she wished.

Ronan played with her hair, breathing softly after their passion, his grip firm but not overbearing as he nuzzled the top of her head.

The silence was awkward but a rather thaumaturgy peace she had been searching for, for far too long. It had always eluded her. That was until tonight. However, in this very moment she did not give very much thought to it. It was hard to think of anything. It was like a drop in time of nirvana. No wonder the french called it the little death.

Amelia sighed, uncharacteristically happy in Ronan's arms. She was glad he was not in a hurry to leave. Her lips smiling against his shoulder as she let out another contented sigh. His hand in her hair. These small pleasures she had let go of decades ago and now she did not know why. Then she supposed if she hadn't then she would not have realised just how good they were now, as she had just done.

"I'll remember not to disturb you at dinner time next time." She laughed shortly. The side of her face still pressed to his shoulder as her hand moved up and she brushed the backs of her fingers against his cheeks. "Regretting it?" She asked without moving. "Don't think I'm giving you a pay rise." Amelia teased.

"...No...Not unless you give me a reason to. Are you regretting it?" He asked slowly cocking a brow at her as he looked down, he had no time for that, he'd kick her out if she said yes. He closed his eyes again, his breathing softening as he felt a bit tired for the first time in days.

"Yeah I know you're not going to give me a raise, perks of the job I guess." He mumbled, his eyes snapping open when his stomach growled before he closed them again too lazy to get up and eat something quick. "You're going to buy me food though," he teased lightly as his hand playing with her hair slowed a bit, lounging with her lazily.

She did not dignify his first question with a response. Amelia never partook in anything she was not certain of from the get go. She did not regret sleeping with Ronan. Regret was very little part of her life. There was little off limits to her and her boundaries were thin. The beauty of being able to live almost forever. The way one viewed morality changed.

Amelia laughed lowly as he spoke and when she felt his stomach call out for food. "I suppose I could buy you food." She teased not moving, far too comfortable to move a single inch. "If you wanted to ask me out on a date, you should have just asked." She teased him relentlessly.

Turning her head, her lips began a trail up his neck to his lips. Sighing contentedly as she looked him in the eyes, resting her chin on her forearms on his chest. "I mean we could go now . . . If you're already done that is." She smiled mischief playing in her eyes.

Ronan rolled his eyes but smirked at the thought of a date, "too hungry for that, girly. I want some McDonald's or something" the heathen. He turned his head away from her slightly allowing her to kiss his neck as he closed his eyes and comfortably basked in the attention until his eyes opened again.

Slowly looking at her, he rose an ebony brow, "you're into rounds, huh. I guess vampires have endurance..." He mumbled lazily as he stretched. "Did you really want me to take you out to dinner? I mean I can but I'm not fluent in fancy if you didn't know already." He said smirking at her, teasing back. However he was right, he rarely set foot into any fancy restaurant and believed thats all she really wanted to go.

She balked at the mention of McDonald’s but his playful teasing smile putting her own back in place.

“I don’t recall telling you I’m a Vampire.” Amelia teased stroking his chest.

She grinned up at him as he spoke of fancy food. “Well I didn’t think fine dinning was your think but darling I think it’s time someone expanded your horizons.” She sighed overly dramatically but ficticiously as mischief glimmered in her eyes. “Ahhh I suppose that’ll have to be me too. The least you could do is try to make it slightly enjoyable like a date. I promise to ask ALL the awkward first date questions.”

"I dunno. You fit the media interpretation of a vampire with the blood sucking and endurance and stuff." He said shrugging as he stretched once more moving to sit up. "Do you wanna go? You're picking the place and technically paying." He teased as she employed and paid him, "though I guess I could use that money from Nile." Sitting up a bit, he pulled her up lightly with him as he leaned over kissing her shoulder and neck though the gesture was incredibly tentative. Ronan wasn't used to giving or receiving anything like this before it seemed.

Grumbling against her hair as she promised to ask all the first date question he nuzzled her before huffing, "we're not high schoolers geez..."

Amelia walked her fingers up his back as he sat up and she listened to him lazily still reeling from the effects of their love making.

It was oddly tender as odd in fact as from whom the tenderness came from and even more odd she was rather enjoying the intimacy.

“Hmm I suppose I don’t leave much to the imagination.” Amelia teased about his comments about her being a vampire. “Why, aren’t you scared of me Mr. Lynch?” She cooed letting him pull her up to a sitting position.

She stroked his cheek as Ronan littered kisses to her shoulder and neck. Amelia sighed contentedly. “We can certainly go. I’m no stranger to footing the bill.” She smiled before looking at him with a raised brow. “Well, why don’t you tell me how you’d amuse me on a first date then? Why should I go on a date with you? Convince me.” She said straightening her spine as she leaned back against him not wanting to lose any skin contact.

"I can't convince you, I'm a piece of trash. The fact you fucked me is something I can't even wrap my head around." He said honestly, at least that and his modesty were somewhat good qualities in a...Whatever he was for her.

"Not saying you have low standards or anything," he said quickly, putting his hands up as she pressed against him, "but if you can figure out why you're at least somewhat attracted to me, you gotta tell it to me 'cause I literally haven't got a clue." And at least he was somewhat comical with his dry and somewhat oblivious sense of humor.

"I dunno I guess I'm loyal or whatever, I won't bug you much either." He said shrugging of what came to mind.

When he spoke those words Amelia took his chin in her grip and turned him to look in her eyes. “Not trash.” She told him firmly, pressing her lips to his gently, her kiss smiling against his lips. “I’d fuck you again if I think you could handle it.” She cooed against his lips stroking his face gently with her pale fingers. “No trash at all.” She repeated softly as she gazed at his lips.

She smiled brightly as he continued, looking at him with her direct gaze. “Well,” She teased back. “You have a MASSIVE dick, that helps.” She laughed, rasping her fingers against his chest lightly. “What’s not attractive about you? The fact you say what you think? You don’t think twice about standing up for me. Your gorgeous model like looks, I’m sure they’re not appreciated here but somewhere like Milan you’d be a God!” Amelia grinned.

“I don’t know.” Amelia shrugged back. “You bug me enough now. Not that I mind.” She said shuffling slowly into his lap. “What if I bug you?” She asked coyly stroking his neck and chest.

Ronan shifted under her gaze and nodded when she told him not to repeat those words again, purring lightly as she stroked him, he would indeed make a fine pet to her considering he enjoyed the affection.

When she spoke about his cock, unlike some men who would blush and shy away he simply grinned at her in agreement, almost proud of himself as the thought of Milan was brought up. He never really went anywhere outside of the United States. A few times close to the border of Mexico but that was just about it but the thought was almost enticing, not that he would ask much more of her.

Shrugging if she asked about bugging him, he simply answered with, "I think I could handle that, what's the worst you can do to me?"

“Well . . .” She began to kiss down his chest pushing him back against the mattress to lay down. “I can be very demanding.”

Amelia teased as her tongue began to run down his stomach. Her teeth biting into his thigh over that very special vein. She licked and teased ignoring to the surface. She could see it bulging but did not bite.

Instead she wrapped her pillowy soft lips around his thick cock. Taking all of him in in one go, she sucked on the length of him.

“I don’t know if you can keep up.” She teased cruelty stopping her ministrations of him. “So what will it be? Date or should I finish off my dinner here first?” She asked sucking on the tip of his perfect meat.

"I can deal with demanding. Just don't make me feel like a wimp." He growled at her with his only request, he wouldn't be seen as weak or submissive to her or anyone else but he still aimed to please.

Groaning lightly as he watched her, his brows furrowing lightly as she teased his inner thigh, his cock twitching back to life as she teased and sucked on him. Ronan let out a low moan as he watched her take him all in, something about watching her fuck him with her mouth was delicious to the rugged male. He wrapped his powerful fingers into her hair and growled lowly.

"There are other days for dates, girly. I'll keep up," Ronan growled lowly flashing her an intimidating yet tasteful grin at her as he bucked his hips lightly. "Come on, I've worked very hard, Miss."

“Wimp?” Amelia grinned up at him. “I wouldn’t dream of it.” She liked a man in charge in the bedroom. Liked to be kept in her place.

Her mouth sank back down on his cock as she felt his hands in her hair. Moaning around his stiffness as she felt him grow harder.

He was right, there would definitely be other nights for dates. Tonight she just wanted to taste him and tease him. Feeling him buck his hips, Amelia let the thug fuck her mouth.

She loved it when he growled. Her gaze holding his as she worked his cock, planning on milking it for all he was worth. She found herself loving watching his pleasure as she crawled forward and pressed his cock between her plentyful tits. Still sucking on the tip as she fucked his thick aching cock with her pale rosy tits.

“Where would you like to come my love?” She grinned questioning him between sucks of his tasty cock.

Ronan groaned as he watched his cock slide in and out of her soft, wet mouth as she sucked and licked him. Continuing to tug on her hair with one hand he bucked and fucked her with his hips as he grunted and growled, the man truly something of an animal when it came to sex.

When her mouth left him, Ronan sat up slightly and let out a low growl at her for stopping until he watched her crawl forward and rest his cock tightly into her breasts as she continued to suck his large head.

"Call me dirty, but all over you." He growled purring, liking to mark her in other ways other than deep within her, it appealed to him greatly as his bucking and thrusting continued, his head rolling back as he moaned.

“Dirty.” Amelia teased as she continued to fuck his cock between the valley of her breasts.

He fit perfectly snuggly between her tits and she worked him good. “Mmm I’m going to make you come so good baby.” She promised going back to vigorously sucking on the tip of his cock.

He was a beast in bed. Completely different to the quiet man in his waking life. Amelia love she could bring this or in him.

“All over?” She wondered as she continued to work him, feeling his balls slap against her breast every time her bucked up. “Could take all night . . . Hope you’ve got the stamina to please me.”

"Come on babe, or do I have to fuck you silly?" He growled lowly as he bucked faster, his chest heaving as he took her by the shoulders to keep her a bit more stable. Moaning as he took control of her body, his eyes rolled back as his balls tightened against his cock, letting her go as he was about to come.

Being a gentleman, he allowed her to finish him the way she liked as long as she followed his order of where he wanted to finish. He didn't care how they fucked, on the wall, in the shower, floor, it didn't matter but by the end of the night she would be covered in his seed, visually marking her and if he had enough energy, marking her deep within as well, enjoying to claim what he deemed as his.

Amelia growled back at his comments, grinning as her fangs slipped out of their sheath. Her pussy was moist. Again. In all her time on this Earth, she didn’t think a man had ever got her as hot as Ronan Lynch had tonight.

This young pup who was taking over her body and slowly claiming her soul.

Amelia pushed him back on the bed as she felt him reaching his climax. Pulling his cock out from between her tits she stroked him with two hands, sucking on his balls as he squirted all over her face. She stroked him until she had ever last drop.

Wiping it off her face with a finger, she licked his seed clean. The salty taste of him filling her sense as she crawled on top of him, rubbing his heaving chest lovingly, kissing his chin. “Good boy.”

Purring lightly at her pet name, he gripped her hips, feeling her wetness and heat against him as he shifted her so she straddled him, slowly pushing his massive cock deep within her once more. His eyes moved down from her face to their union, his cock bucking in and out of her wet womanhood as he let out a low growl, relishing in the sight.

"Mh...Look at that..." He purred to himself, a hand running down until it pressed lightly against her pearl, massaging that bundle of nerves as he slowly thrust within her deep cavern.

The sight of his entry, the smell of sex, the sound of skin on skin spurring energy within him as he took control from under her allowing her to ride out the pleasure as he fucked her senseless.

Amelia gasped as he took a hold of her hips, straddling her in position as he pushed inside her causing her to gasp again and cry out in undiluted pleasure.

She was amazed by how he could just keep going. She rode him how he allowed her to. Her cries and sounds of pleasure growing louder as he touched her in just the right way.

Her breasts bouncing everytime she bounced on his thick hot cock. “Oh God! You’re an animal!” She cried rising faster and harder.

The sound of her skin slapping his and of their growing pleasure filled the room. Neither of them was shy. Amelia squeezed around his cock. She definitely loved Fucking him raw, feeling every inch of him, though it was a dangerous game they played, Amelia couldn’t help herself. “Mmm” She Bit her lip, eyes closed. So good . . . “You better fill me up. I want to feel you pouring out of me.”

"Naughty girl..." He purred at her order as he grunted, closing his eyes as he continued to fuck her into oblivion, his hips thrusting harder and harder as he reached her deepest depths. "Fuuuck...." He drawled out as his head rolled back, fueled with a primal urge as he flipped them over entirely fucking her from the top, the sound of their skin against skin growing louder and echoing throughout the room.

Chest heaving, it wasn't long until both of them were a climaxing mess as he let out a low roar of pleasure, spilling his seed deep inside her until it leaked out from her soaked pussy. Slowly pulling out, he purred down at his work, leaning down and teasingly blew cold air against her woman hood.

Grinning again he leaned forward and slowly with one lick, his tongue started at the base of her entrance and licked all the way up as he tasted the excess mixture of their love making before nuzzling her breasts content and starting to get drowsy.

Amelia grinned down at him before pleasure contorted her features again. He was so hard, she gasped as he flipped her over and began to pound her. Her cries, unchecked filled the room and if they had neighbours no doubt she would have been heard by them too.

The sound of skin on skin so hot it only made her wetter. His cock glistening with her juices. Amelia screamed as he filled her holding onto him tight with her legs and arms. Trying to soothe him as he spilled himself inside her.

Whimpering she protested as he pulled out of her. Suddenly feeling very empty. God if she could, she’d have him inside her all day everyday. She shrieked as he blew on her sensitive pussy as his seed continued to pour out of her, slapping his arm slightly teasingly but she moaned again as his tongue elicited more pleasure from her.

God he was so sexy. Tasting his come mixed with hers, as he nuzzled into her breast, she tasted the mixture of their pleasure from his tongue and lips. “Mmm more.” She demanded.

Panting, he looked out of it, he never came this much in one night and he wasn't sure if he had anything left in him. However, Ronan Lynch was aimed to please as he nodded slowly, looking as if he was about to collapse.

"A-alright girly." He said between breaths hoping she'd at least call it quits after this last round. He never met a man or women with this much energy and sex drive, though he was sure she was the first supernatural partner he bedded, it still was tiring.

Looking around, he needed to fuck her in a new position but in one where he wouldn't fall over as he moved back, sitting up as he pulled her into his lap once more. "Get me ready, I wanna see you bounce again." He purred to take her in his lap, kissing and nipping at her neck his breath still a bit ragged.

As he pulled her onto his lap Amelia laugh. “This is not what I meant but . . .Im impressed.” She wrapped his arms around her, running them over her ass as she placed her nipple in his mouth. “Suck.” She commanded.

Still recovering from their last love making session. She ran her hand over his scalp. “Will you grow your hair for me?” She questioned him idly.

His cock snug between her legs. She wouldn’t complain about having him one last time tonight. Then she looked forward to crawling on top of him and falling asleep. Though this meant tomorrow night their relationship would take a new turn and yet Amelia was surprisingly excited.

Back
Top Bottom