Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Bound (ScarlettRose & Hatchet)

"You seemed off when we last spoke. I get the being mad part but whatever. You didn't seem exactly with it, as you usually are. And before you rip my head off, I don't think you're weak. I just think its common courtesy to kick the shit out of a guy trying to harm a lady in the dead of night. Believe it or not I have some moral standard." He said simply, chopping up vegetables and making a salsa before shredding more cheese to be added.

"I also like having a steady job, your work is easy to me though I'm sure after a while you'll end up letting me go or whatever I dunno. Just a feeling. I've been at this a while." He said his back to her, though his guard wasn't down he was listening for her from behind though he had a thought that she was much faster than his own reaction time. What he did to William was nothing more than an adrenaline rush.

“That’s sweet.” Amelia cooed. She did not think him lacking. God knew she was in no position to judge the moral grounds of any man or woman. She was certain there was more blood on her hands then there would ever be on his.

“I . . . Hadn’t fed in a couple of days.” Amelia replied candidly. It was only fair she share a tiny amount of herself seeing as he had done the same. Clearly they were both terrible at letting others in. “The blood can . . . Euphoric especially when one is starved.”

She dipped a finger in his salsa mix tasting it. “Mmm this is good.” She looked up at him holding his gaze. “I already told you Ronan. When the day comes and our business is concluded you’ll hardly be leaving empty handed. The Salt business is yours. Do with it what you want after. I doubt you want to stick around here with me, it’s unite clear my company is not appealing to you in the least. And I would not impose it upon you. You have naught to worry about.”

"It's more up to you. You're my boss. Maybe at some point you'll find use of me, if not I'll just be on my way." He said and grumbled at her when she stuck her finger in his salsa. Slowly his gaze moved up to her's once more but he didn't press the subject nor did he question the fact she was a vampire.

"Sounds like you need to feed more often," he said with a matter-of-fact tone to his voice, pulling his lasagna out of the oven and plated it, allowing it to cool off. "Cause you were pretty insane last night with that guy. Oh....Which reminds me, about an hour ago I got a call from another one of Nile's grunts. He said something about William must have had an unexpected visitor and he'll send a new one tomorrow night." He said glancing over at her.

"I dunno if you want to kill that one either but at some point I'd like to get my paycheck for that little order. It was a bit tough to fill, wiped out quite a bit of my stock. Not to mention the man has expensive tastes."

Amelia simply smiled across at Ronan. He was teasing her whether he realised it or not.

“I’ll try my best to keep this one alive.” She joked hoping to prompt at least a smal smile from him.

She jumped up to sit on the counter top. “You’re right. I probably should feed more I just get . . . Distracted. Unless . . .” She hopped off the top, gliding to stand behind him.

He was far taller than her. She ran a slender finger down the side of his neck that was unharmed. “You’re offering . . . You know it can give you the same high as your drugs . . . It’s organismic.” She said seductively against his ear. Her breath hot on his neck. “You’ll never have come so good in your life.”

She did receive a ghost of a smirk across his scarred face, but he moved the salsa and any other food away from her reach not trusting her with it. She was able to get another emotion from him, he let out a low "Ugh..." of distaste when she simply sat on his countertop but again did nothing to stop her, he was positive the flat was in her name after all and he was in no power going to tell her what to do.

Glancing up at her, raising a dark brow as she traced his neck making him frown a bit.

He cocked his head to the side, not moving away from her.

"What...You biting me? Thanks but I think I'd rather have drugs or sex." The thought of being bitten was appealing, he liked that sort of foreplay but in the way she was talking about...It simply sounded unappealing to him, in fact remembering William flail in her arms as she fed from him made it look horrific.

He was brave. She liked that about him. He didn’t move but held her gaze. Her finger found the throbbing vein there. So full of life, she could feel the blood pumping against her finger tips. She could hear it flowing through his veins.

She placed her soft lips over it and kissed him there. Her gaze still locked on Ronan’s. Before giving him a teasing gentle bite.

“One day.” She promised certainly. Her hands running down his chest. “There are other places I could bite.” One hand drifting down further, running over the fastening of his jeans until she grabbed his upper inner thigh gently, close to his manhood. “There’s a nice thick vein right there.”

He watched her, his gaze unblinking as she touched his neck. He wasn't sure what she was playing at at this point, but he didn't waver or show fear in his stance but he felt as if they were playing a very dangerous game.

Shifting as she kissed his neck, he did twitch when she gave him a teasing bite, showing that he wasn't made of stone.

Eyes narrowing when she said 'one day' he didn't seem to understand how that worked or what she meant. However the grip on his inner thigh, he gasped, his breathing hitched as he stared down at her. It had been quite a long time since he was laid, not that he'd take advantage of anyone but he just realized how much he had missed the feeling. But there was also that fear of biting the vein there, it sounded incredibly painful.

Amelia saw the internal struggle in his eye. She had started off simply teasing him, trying to earn a reaction. And now as he gasped she found herself committed to the course of the sherade she had started.

“It won’t hurt.” Her voice was low. “Sharp scratch and then unbeknownst pleasure.”

Her blood red coloured fingernails squeezed his thigh just enough. She could have easily pulled away but her curiosity of him got the better of her. Amelia’s fingers slowly came together from behind him and unbottoned the top button of his jeans.

"N-no. You don't know that." He said, gripping the counter top from behind him as he growled at her through his teeth. He tried to calm his arousal though it had simply twitched at her closeness, most of his tone was from fear.

He didn't trust her one bit but due to himself being a simple man, he didn't move away finding himself frozen in place as she unbuttoned his jeans.

"C-come on, qu-quit playing..." He stammered almost adorably and incredibly out of character as his knuckles whitened from his grip.

“Do you really want me to stop?” Amelia asked softly. Her eyes locked on his as she undid another button. She nipped his jaw this time. A coy smile on her lips.

“I think . . .” She teased his. He was cute when he was all flustered. She moved closer to him. Even in heals she was shorter than him. “If you wanted me to stop . . . You would have stopped me.”

She felt his growing heat as she undi another button. “Stop me if you really want me to stop darling.” She purred.

Ronan didn't say one word, just staring at her but didn't move away or move to stop her. "...Look just don't hurt me." He grumbled not really feeling the urge to die today as he still gripped the counter top for dear life.

He didn't trust her, but due to his genetic makeup he was aroused by her as he reminded himself the first time he met her, he knew she was attractive, one would have to be blind to see that. He had had relations with men and women alike but none as extravagant as her, but he was more afraid of what this would mean for him after whatever she was to do was over with.

There was a look of hurt in her gaze, fleeting but it was there. “Ronan,” She spoke against his ear, very softly. “ I would never hurt you.”

Sharp fangs descended as she found herself thoroughly aroused by him. The fact was she hadn’t had sex in over a decade. After indulging over five lifetimes of not more it had at a certain point lost its appeal. Until tonight.

Her soft hand slipped into his boxers and stroked his cock. “Oh my.” She teased. “You’ve been holding out on my Mr. Lynch.”

Plush lips pressed against the vein on his neck, her tongue coming out to lick it. Teasing it to bulge. As she felt him grow harder in her hands, she couldn’t wait any longer and pressed the sharp tips of her fangs to pierce the vein.

One arm wrapped around him to steady him as his warm sweet blood hit the back of her throat. It was utterly intoxicating. The sweetest blood she had ever tasted in her life. She had only fed last night and yet it was odd how the reiver was ready to take her again and she knew he’d be feeling the warm aura of the bite. The feeling rising until he’d spend himself in her hand. Amelia’s hand tightened around his manhood.

Fangs detracting, she whisper against his ear. “Do you like that sweetheart? Does it feel good?” Before she went back to sucking on the two tiny puncture wounds on his beautiful neck.

There was a darkness in his eyes when she said that, as if many others before her promised the same thing to never hurt him. But they all ended up lying through their teeth, but Ronan being naive as usual didnt push her away and allowed her to bite.

Gasping as she teased his growing cock, his knees shook a bit as his hands quivered on the granite allowing her access to his neck. But it happened incredibly fast for him as he let his guard down.

Staggering as he felt blood leave his body, yet blood also rushing down to his cock he let out a low groan having a mix feeling about this situation but she still played him like an instrument. Letting out a low groan when she asked him a question all he could simply do was nod to her in answer;

Ronan’s blood rushes around her body. Filling every fibre of her being. Giving live to her. Bringing life to her whole being. Moaning she stopped sucking and licked the wounds she had inflicted. The bleeding stopped instantly and the holes would close up eventually too.

Still she held him. “That’s it sweetheart.” She spoke against his ear, low, ragged. “Let me make you feel good.” She continued to stroke his cock. Loving the feel of a man after a long, long time.

Ronan's eyes were wide as he held onto her, his arms around her waist now as he let go of the counter top. Growling, he was afraid she'd set off a bit of a beast inside him, a beast that would push his luck. Growling as she stroked him, he gripped her shoulders and pushed her against the counter top now, his eyes dark and breath ragged as he stared into her for a long moment, a grin spreading on his face.

"How about...We make each other feel good?" He asked, his knee between her legs, parting them as his thigh was pressed against her womanhood. Ronan knew how to work his way around lovers, though he had a feeling she was not so easily won but he wanted to at least give it a try.

"Come on. It'll be our little secret..." He purred lowly in her ear, his hands ready to shift her into position if she gave him the go.

Shock was written all over her face as he pushed her back against the counter top. He was taking charge. Up until that point she had no desire to go any further. But that wild look on his face. That beastly shadow was changing her mind.

Being a powerful woman she liked to have powerful men. Until now she had not thought Ronan capable of being able to handle her.

His knee against her womanhood caused Amelia to bite her lip. No doubt his jeans would have a wet patch if he pulled them away. Did she want to play this game? It was utterly unprofessional and completely arousing.

“Our little secret . . .” She pondered our loud. Her lips slowly curving up into a smile as her hand stroked the side of his face. Then she recalled that dark shadow across his face. The vulnerability. She pulled his face slightly away so she could look into his eyes. “You’re she with me.” She assured him. Stroking his cheek tenderly.

His hands were on either side of her gripping the counter top, trapping her even though he knew full well she could have his head in his ass on the kitchen tile if she so wished it. But it was a bold move, this was part of the real Ronan, at least his more intimate side.

His arousal grew immensely as she bit her lip, he enjoyed this bit of vulnerability in her as she saw his quite a bit over these past several weeks. Feeling her wetness, he slowly rubbed his thigh back and forth knowing she wanted it as he leaned in agaisnt her neck, nipping it lightly.

"Come now sweetie, don't clam up on me..." He purred softly, murmering against her neck as he pulled back allowing her to stroke his face and neck. Searching her face, he simply responded with a low purr, and lifted her in his arms allowing her legs to curl around him as he moved them to the bedroom.

Biting her lip harder she held in her moan as a thriller rocked her body as his knee rubbed her just right.

This more confident side of Ronan turned her on and she simply enjoyed him so playful.

Amelia wrapped her legs around his tall form allowing him to carry her away to the bedroom. She pulled of his shirt as he carried her. Her dress riding up as he held her.

Her nails scrapped down the tattoos on his back which were incredibly sexy and Amelia found herself speechless at the possibility of pleasure in his arms.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” She asked biting his lip causing it to bleed, Amelia sucked on it. “There’s no turning back after.”

Ronan groaned allowing her to tug on his lip and twitched a bit when she got him to bleed. Still new to the entire idea of bleeding for her though, that wasn't what caught him off guard. Frowning, he cocked his head to the side as he pushed her down into the bed, hovering over her, each hand on either side of her head.

"...What do you mean turning back?" He asked curiously unsure what else it would be to them other than a one night stand. Not that he wouldn't mind anything more, he just assumed she was one of those ladies that would use him up and toss him aside like a used tissue.

"...What's gonna happen if we do this?" Ronan murmured, a hand playing with her hair through his fingers as he cocked a brow.

“Well . .” Amelia cooed stroking the side of his cheek with the back of her hand. “I have the feeling, that, if we do this, I’m going to want to do this over,” She kissed his right cheek. “And over,” her lips moving to his left cheek. “And over again.” Her lips taking his lips pulling him into a deeper embrace.

Her hands stroking his face and back as her tongue dance along his. Her back arching to press closer into him.

Amelia spread her legs slightly so his erection was comfortable nuzzled against her thong.

“What do you want Ronan?”

Smiling at the affections, he couldn't help himself as he nuzzled her neck allowing himself to be pulled down into a deeper embrace. "Not sure yet...But I like the sound of that..." He murmured as he kissed her neck, undoing her dress with deft hands as he paused raising a brow at her thong. "Mh...Did you plan this?" He asked jokingly as he pulled it off, his hand brushing agaisnt her woman hood teasingly.

His purr turned deeper, shifting off the rest of his clothing as his lips met hers, tugging at her lip for entrance as his cock teased her womanhood. Moaning, he slowly pushed in, gripping her hips and holding them up for him to gain deeper access, Ronan knowing a few ways around a woman.

Amelia laughed through there kisses. “I thought you figured me out by now Mr. Lynch? I am prepared for all situations.” She teased back allowing him to taste her lips.

This was an odd out come. Yet she was enjoying herself. Amelia never mixed business and pleasure but was thoroughly pleased with the results.

She relaxed as she felt his hands on her lips and arched up against him as he pushed his way through her defensive and was buried inside her. She was too tight and moaned as she adjusted to the size of him. Bucking her lips she moved up against him as he held onto her lips. Her hands clasping the sheets at her side. Amelia moaned for him.

Ronan kept very still, the tightness a bit uncomfortable on him as he waited for her to relax and adjust to his size. However after she did he let out a low purr. He normally never really seduced his superiors but it had been quite a while for him with any sort of intimate contact and this was too good to pass up.

Groaning as he listened to her, he started at a pace sliding in and out of her as he kissed and nipped her neck and jaw. His hands roamed from her hips to her breasts, getting to learn every part of her.

It didn't take long for their pleasure to fill the room as he bit into her neck, sucking on it to make a mark as his hips worked faster, meeting her every buck and thrust from below as his breathing staggered. "Fuck..." He growled against her skin at the pleasure from her tight wetness.

Amelia let Ronan explore her body. Her breathing ragged as they moved together. She did not hide her pleasure. Her hands running over the art work covering his back and arms.

She groaned loudly as he bit her neck. She’d hadnt been bitten, not since she had been changed all those years ago. She quivered beneathed him. Growling at him, her fangs springing down as they moved together faster.

In the blink of an eye Amelia flipped Ronan onto his back, straddling him, her pace not stopping as she rode him, arching back she let his hands roam over her skin. “Mmm Ronan-” God! She’d forgotten how good this could feel. Biting her lip, her head rolled back, eye closed feeling every inch of him deep inside her, losing herself to the intense and amazing feeling.

Ronan let out a grunt when his back hit the mattress but all that came out of his mouth after that were low yet loud moans of pleasure as she rocked onto him, his hips bucking in time with her. "Mh..." He grunted and purred, pulling her down as he kissed her with fierce passion, when they pulled for air he purred lowly at her, his powerful hands gripping her hips.

"You gonna come for me, Amelia?" He purred lightly, his eyes darkening with lust and need as his cock twitched deep within her, still continuing to thrust in and out, grinding into her every several strokes.

His hands took control of her hips, moving them faster as he bucked and slid deeper within her womanhood, his eyes fluttering from her tight wetness never wanting this to stop.

Back
Top Bottom