Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Bound (ScarlettRose & Hatchet)

"Girl you gotta be more clear or I'll work myself to the bone." He murmured, taking in her nipple as instructed. He sucked on it slowly and lovingly as his hands ran up and down her body, squeezing her ass and free breast.

He ground into her slowly this time but not slow enough so it was aching for her, allowing her to still feel pleasure of his cock moving in and out of her slick womanhood. He could feel her wetness in his lap from previous rounds and it seemed to heat up the room.

At her question however, as he continued to suck, as he switched breasts he gave her a simple answer, "probably not." He liked his head shaven, there were a few reasons why he didn't like growing it out and the most obvious of the reasons was that he hated his stupid curly hair. Secondly, it was a little known fact he would grow out his hair when he was tripping or in a massive depressive state. He shaved his head as a sense of responsibility and schedule but she didn't know that.

“I want to hold onto to it as we fuck.” She pouted.

Standing up on the bed she pulled his mouth to he pussy. “Eat it.” She commanded. Sliding one leg over his shoulder.

She wanted to taste their love making once her was done cleaning her up. “Careful, you might make me come again. You don’t want me to come all over your face do you?” Amelia teased.

He simply shrugged at her, "maybe I will maybe I wont." He said, not rude about it but he felt that what he did with his head was on his own accord however his attentions were directed to something much more tasteful.

Grinning as he looked to her soaked pussy, still leaking their mixture he leaned down and licked it slowly again before doing as instructed, his hands taking her hips as his tongue dove deep within her, licking her cavern and walls.

When she teased him, he growled lowly into her, his nose pressed against those bundle of nerves as it only spurred him on like a starving wolf as he ate her out.

Amelia cried out, her hands on his shoulder steadying herself. She didn’t think she’d ever had quite a vigorous lover before.

Ronan knee just how to work her to have her eating out of the palm of his hand or in this case have him eating out her pussy.

She quivered against him, feeling that rush of warmth rising. Her nails began clawing at his back as he lapped at her most secret of places and she couldn’t take anymore. “Ronan!” She cried out, quivering as pleasure engorged her.

He purred into her womanhood causing vibrations to run through her very core as he continued his hungry onslaught. Growling lowly, he was certainty a lion claiming her as his as his nails dug and twisted into her hips feeling her weaken due to his laps.

"Come on babe, I'm still hungry." He growled, his voice deep and raspy as he licked further into her, one particularly slow and long one to send her over the edge for her to spill. Ronan readied himself, hungrily taking in her juices, pulling her even closer to him as he teased her pearl with his tongue.

Amelia quivered, her whole body wracked by Ronan’s assault. So much so she lost balance completely lost to the feeling. She swayed before collapsing to her knees.

Her pussy thrummed. Still riding the wave, wrapping her arms around his neck and tasting the pleasure from his lips, straddling him in the process. He was so bad it was so damn good.

“I might become addicted to that.” She gasped between kisses. The taste of her own pleasure filling her senses. He was far too good at using his tongue. A girl could get used to that.

"Your addiction might have to wait a night or two," he mused between the kisses, his chest heaving from his assault on her and he was damn near ready to fall over. "Afraid you're going to have to put up with my lack luster, mundane endurance." He chuckled as he leaned back, laying down on the bed with his head propped up by the pillows.

They were covered in sweat and their own pleasure, the room reeking with the smells of sex and Ronan loved every second of it.

As silence consumed them, it wasn't awkward this time as he looked at her tiredly, playing with her hair until a slight darkness washed his features. "...So...Am I just going to wake up alone tomorrow or what are we going to do." He asked unsure what exactly she wanted from him, he let her play on her own terms for this kind of thing and he didn't want to be used at this point in his life.

Sprawled under the sheets and slightly across his form. Her head rested on a plump pillow as she lay on her stomach. The picture of contentment.

Closing her eyes she felt his fingers in her hair. Playing in the locks. Opening one eye, she peered across at him when he spoke.

“Well I certainly plan on not moving the entire night so to answer your question I will be here in the morning.” Was that fear . . . Insecurity she heard in his voice? It was rather endearing.

Sliding closer to his side, she ran a finger down the centre of his chest. “And if I haven’t scared you off, I’m pretty sure I’m going to want you to fill me up again.” She teased, sensually kissing the side of his face.

"...Cool." He said, his eyes searching her face to make sure she wasn't lying to him because when it came to intimacy, Ronan Lynch was perhaps one of the most gullible people on the planet. Closing his eyes, he put an arm around her and pulled her closer to his form as it didn't take him long to pass out due to insomnia and their wild love making sessions prior.

While sleeping once more did he look innocent instead of mean and ready to punch the nearest moron. His arms around her were a bit lax but tensed whenever she moved to pull from him as he snored softly, his chin resting atop her head.

Once he did wake up, that innocence was gone and replaced with irritation as he woke up incredibly hungry, grumbling a bit in her hair as his arms tightened lightly.

Amelia laughed and yawned at his monotone response. She’d learned to expect that of him and for the first time in a long time she found herself drifting to sleep in the arms of a man.

Would she describe it as the best sleep in her life? Certainly. It was a peaceful dreamless sleep. Uninterrupted at that. There were times in the night that she was drawn closer to him and she happily complied to his need.

When she stretched walking up hours later. She looked at him next to her happily. “Told you id be here.” She yawned again feeling his face pressed against her hair and his arms tightening around her strong and secure. “You’re definitely taking me out on a date now.”

"Mh." Was all he said, his voice muffled by her hair as he nuzzled and breathed in her scent letting out a low purr as he exhaled. "Okay. But I'm hungry now, so whenever you want the date you gotta tell me considering when you're free I'm free." He reminded her as he pulled from her and stretched, his scarred muscles flexing as he sat up.

Leaning over he kissed her temple, the rugged man oddly affectionate, "I'm gonna go take a shower if you wanna lazy around here," he teased as he got up from the bed and left to clean off the come and sweat from the other night.

She rubbed his tattooed back as he sat up, smiling brightly as he leaned over her. The press of his lips to her temples oddly affectionate and surprising but it was clear from last night that Ronan Lynch was full of surprises.

Arching up half stretching she cooed. “I do plan on lazing around here all day.” Watching him walk away. “Also I’m used to breakfast in bed!” She called out after him with a big smile.

Sighing contentedly she sat up looking around the room. There was signs of their love making everywhere. Sliding out of bed, Amelia stretched following him into the bathroom. Leaning over the sink she gazed at her skin in the large opulent mirror and all the marks he left as he showered close by. “You like leaving your mark don’t you?”

"Brat," he called from the bathroom when she mused about breakfast in bed. Having a bit of time to himself as he washed, the class on the bathroom door tinted and made in a way where she couldn't quite make him out well.

Hearing the door open he was quiet, going back to his normal self as he cleaned keeping an eye on her form through the glass and smirked when she questioned him. "I do. Can't let some one else try picking you up when I'm not around..." He mused lightly at her with a low purr.

"Why sweetheart, don't you like marking your stuff?"

Amelia smirked. He was a cheeky bastard and she loved him for it.

“I suppose I had better start.” She mused. The taste of his incredibly sweet blood, she could almost taste it as she closed her eyes.

As much as she wanted to, Amelia would not take another bite out of Ronan. Not until he was asking her to.

Opening the shower door she stepped in. She may not be able to taste his incredible blood but she could certainly enjoy his gorgeous form. Amelia ran sharp nails against his wet chest as the steam consumed them she moved towards him.

Last edited:
"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" He purred at her, teasing as she stepped on the shower with him. He did have to admit she was correct when she told him how demanding she was, though in the back of his mind Ronan knew at some point he'd start having trouble keeping up with her and hoped this was just the incredibly affectionate stage.

Purring louder as her nails ran down his chest, leaving little pink trails down his pale skin, standing there and allowed her to use his body as a canvas but his icy eyes didn't leave her face.

"So what kindof marking are we talking, doll?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as his hands slid around her waist pulling her closer into him.

"It's only kind I let you think that." Amelia teased as he pulled her closer. "Plus, I get the feeling you're not into sharing." She was enjoying his slight possessiveness. She looked up into his cool eyes through the steam encompassing them. Her fingers soothing now where they scratched.

Her pale skin was marred with grey and purple bruising around her waist and on her shoulders and neck but that wasn't the kind of mark she was talking about. Her hard nipples teased his chest as the warm water from the waterfall shower soothed the soreness between her legs.

"I don't think you like the kind of mark I'd want to leave on you." Amelia cooed running a finger down his now healed neck. No sign of any wound. She good mark him with a permanent bite. The bite of a spouse but they were hardly that. She had one of her own somewhere on her body from her lover, her Maker. Her fangs slid out of their own accord, it was something he did to her. Make her lose control when usually she was quite ridged and in control. Her eyes flashed from his neck back up to his gaze and she smiled. "Do you?"

"Uh...I dunno...Maybe." Ronan said, the naive boy in a rugged man's body as he watched her, purring softly as she pet his chest, soothing the skin where she reddened. "Does it hurt?" And that seemed to be the one thing that bothered him, for as much pain as he could inflict, he himself had quite a low pain tolerance at least on a normal day and not in bed.

His eyes glanced down to her fangs having an idea of what she meant, though Ronan would never tell her, he was still just slightly put off by this new information and wasn't quite sure if he wanted to be a vampire's feed sack. The man had a feeling that even after his work was done she wasn't going to let him go for perhaps a variety of reasons, but he'd have to wait and find out what.

"Hurts so good." Amelia replied but was certain he wouldn't agree when/if he felt it. There was a time when pain and hurt was what she lived for. Inflicting, receiving. Blood was life and she and her lover did not care how many they killed, how many suffered as long as they were indulged.

She noticed him staring at her fangs. She ran the flat side of one fang up the skin of his arm, making sure not to break any skin or hurt him in anyway before sharply forcing them back up into place. "Ronan. I won't bite you again until or unless you ask me to." She stroked his face with the pale fingers of one fang. "There are plenty people to feed off in the world. Don't look so worried."

Feeding could be a sexual experience. Hell, it was for the victim, almost like a gift in return for the blood but for many years now, feeding had just been feeding for her and nothing else. That was until last night. Amelia shrugged. "We can do what you want for as long as you want. I don't hold you to anything Ronan." She informed him, running her fingers through her slick hair.

"Um...Okay...Maybe later." He said watching her run her fangs down his powerful arms where veins stuck up almost as if they were to tease her. Beautiful and deadly is what first came to mind when he looked at her, stroking and playing with her hair as she toyed with him. However he twitched a bit, the water starting to run cold as he turned the dial to keep it going longer. "I'm gonna let you shower before it gets cold. I'll make sure not to spit in your breakfast." He teased lightly at her attitude as he nuzzled her temple and stepped out.

Drying himself off and dressing he left and went to the kitchen as he scratched his head, unsure of what she liked to eat for breakfast in the first place. "...Well shit. She's getting pancakes and I don't care if she doesn't like em." He huffed after about five minutes of thinking as he started to cook them breakfast.

His mind started to wander a bit, the words 'as long as you want' running through his mind as he was reminded he didn't have eternity like she did, nor did he know when she would simply get bored of him like other men and women of high standing he was with prior.

Amelia showered, letting the water turn cold. It hardly effected her while she considered what happened last night. She had had utterly no intention of making love to Ronan Lynch and yet that was exactly how the night had turned out. Over and over and over again. A small smile played upon her pink lips. And she had enjoyed it thoroughly.

The only problem was, she wasn't sure if he regretted it. No that it matter much now. He was hard to read and this morning he appeared far less reassured. Back to his silent and steady self. Maybe it was for the best. Business and pleasure . . . Did they ever mix well? She didn't think so yet the thought of him not wanting to continue their liaison left her feeling rather dejected.

He certainly was not her type at all but she was still utterly intrigued by him and wanted . . . more. However, she would not force him into anything and if he would rather forget the night they shared together she would not pursue it.

It was a full ten minutes later when she got out of the shower and joined him. Hoping up on a chair by the island in the kitchen. Her blond hair damn as droplets wet the top of a lose shirt she had adorned. "Pancakes? Why Mr. Lynch you are full of surprises." She jested as she squeezed an inhumanly amount of syrup onto her pancakes. "Hmm sweet." She smiled with a full mouth, so very much at odd with her usual put together mannerisms. "Any other secret talents you're not telling me about?"

Turning around when she entered the kitchen, his brows rose at one of the shirts of his she must of snagged from his wardrobe. Eyes flicking up at her, his voice was dry but there was a grin playing on his lips, "nice shirt."

Handing over the pancakes to her he was mildly amused about how she could go from pristine to a bit imperfect and he quite liked it as he also drowned his pancakes in a massive amount of syrup as that was the only way they were to be eaten.

"I dunno. I guess I know how to play some instruments. Anyway, anything you wanna do today?" He asked glancing over at her almost a bit shyly.

“I think it looks better on me.” Amelia teased, thoroughly enjoying her breakfast. She watched him cover his pancakes in the same way she had. “Good to know I want be suffering from diabetes alone.”

Of course Vampires blood sugar levels worked in a different way but Ronan didn’t know that. In fact there was a lot Ronan didn’t know about her.

Amelia looked down at the expensive watch on her wrist. “Umm I’ve got a flight to catch later tonight but I’m not actually surprisingly doing anything until then. You’re expecting someone to come for Nile’s stuff. Which is odd he hasn’t sent anyone since that fuck . . .” A slow smile began to grow on her lips. “Maybe he’s just received our present.”

"I got a text from his new guy while you were in the shower. So he'll be arriving later tonight but he didn't really mention about the last guy." Ronan finished his meal and rinsed his dishes before loading the washer for the both of him as he stretched, cracking his neck lightly in thought.

"Well if you want, I was gonna go pick up my car in a little bit." Ronan said another one of those grins he just couldn't fight spreading on his lips once more as he thought about it. It had been left in a colleague's care while he was in prison and now he felt the need to get it back.

"You know especially since this place has its own personal parking garage."

Amelia raised a brow at the information. She only wished she could have been there to see the look on Nile’s face when he opened the box with the pieces of his slave.

Shortly though Amelia’s attention was captured by Ronan and she couldn’t help but mention, “You are very domesticated.” Amelia grinned. “For a common thug that is.”

She considered his offer. “Is picking up your car something you consider a date?” Amelia teased. “I hope it’s a nice car.”

His brow twitched when she seemed to think of him as nothing more than a common thug however he didn't fight her on the issue, he was incredibly untamed and animalistic. Grabbing his leather jacket, putting on his gun holster on his left thigh and loaded the weapon he shook his head.

"No its not a date. It was just something you could tag along with me and see for yourself...If you think its nice or not." There he was grinning again, his car was the most expensive thing he had ever owned, having paid for it with his blood money decaled and everything to the way he liked it.

"You don't have to, I'll admit its not on a nice part of town."

Back
Top Bottom