Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

What was it that Nala had almost let slip?....'met her......could she mean, 'mother'?
She looked over at her owner as Nala scanned the room. Just like Wendy had guessed, there was little of her owner's personality in this room, and what little remained obviously made her depressed.

Wendy returned the kiss with all the passion she could muster. She had to get her lover back in the right frame of mind.
She gently turned her owner onto her back, opened her legs and knelt between them, rubbing her nose up and down the woman's slit.
"Mistress," she whispered....."Please.....please let me please you....let me take you away from all that dissapointment and concentrate on the only two things that matter.....you and I.....I love you and I'll do whatever it takes to bring you emotionally back to me....."

The determined slave made love to her Mistress like she had never done before. Slipping a finger inside, she masturbated Nala as she leaned forward to lick and kiss her nipples, taking her tongue and gliding it down between her tits.....

Wendy's efforts to make her owner happy were not in vain. Nala smiled as Wendy crawled right between her legs and made her intentions clear. Nala nodded a bit and let Wendy do her work. As Wendy worked and touched Nala, the young black woman bit her lip. Her toes curled in pleasure. Wendy was doing a very good job, better than she had ever done before. She was so good that very soon after Wendy began plunging her fingers into Nala's sex, the woman moaned aloud and squirted.

The sensation was odd, but pleasant, and she pulled Wendy into a deep kiss before sending her down to lick Nala's sex clean after her orgasm. The black woman smiled as her slave licked her, then pulled her back up for another deep kiss. "Good girl Wendy. I needed that." She glanced around the room once more, and sighed.

"Next time, I think we'll stay somewhere else." She nodded her head a bit and rolled onto her side, holding Wendy close. "So... Your birthday is next week." She smiled, "Of course I remembered. I even got you your gift already. Now, I've got some plans in mind. I think you'll really like them. Just tell me, what do you want for your birthday? I got my slut, Wendy her gift. But what does my girlfriend want?"

Nala hadn't squirted before so the sensation both suprised and delighted Wendy.....after another dizzying kiss, she dove back down between her lover's open thighs, licking and sucking every drop, enjoying the cascading fluid gliding down her throat.
Afterwards the two laid on their sides, kissing and facing each other....Wendy mashed her tits up against Nala's, nipples rubbing against nipples, quickly making all 4 rock hard.

"To be honest Mistress," she replied, still aroused by the titty fucking they were giving each other.....
"I forgot all about it....."
She kissed Nala's nipples, sucked on them for a while, then gazed into her eyes.

"anything you see fit to give me, I'll greatly appreciate it.....but I haven't thought about it...."
She laid back, rolled her eyes upward in thought.

"well, there is something, but it might be too soon to ask......someday I'd like an engagement ring...."

At Wendy's request, Nala looked her slave in the eye. There was a brief pause before she kissed the white woman and smiled, "I'll see what I can do." She giggled, "In the meantime, I have some plans for your birthday."

Nala moved ao she was laying on top of Wendy. Her hand slioped between the slave's thighs. "You'll wake up in the morning, and have a lovely breakfast. Followed by a day of hot sex and bondage with mistress. Come night, we'll have a little romance. Take you to a movie, and a nice dinner." She rubbed her fingers over Wendy's pussy, "You'll celebrate the morning as my slut slave, and the evening as my lover. Just the two of us."

She pulled her fingers back and licked them clean, smirking a bit at Wendy. "Does that sound like fun?"

Wendy wished she could take back what she had just said.....did she just propose to her Mistress????
of course she secretely wanted to marry her and be her slut slave wife, but she was afterall, still a slave....
maybe proposing marraige was something a Mistress should do to her slave, not the other way around.

Thankfully all she got in response was a 'see what I can do'....

"I love all your plans for us," she replied, kissing her lover. She gave out a soft moan as she felt fingers grazing over her pussy.
Just a light touch was all she needed for her to arch her back upwards, pushing her pelvis up to beg for deeper entry.

"Yes Mistress," she said...."It all sounds fun....but....before we go to sleep, may I beg for one favor?....could you please tie my hands behind me before we go to sleep?"

When Wendy asked to have her hands bound behind her, Nala smirked. "Of course. Turn around, let me see them." She took a length of rope from the bedside table and tied her slave's wrists behind her. She smirked softly and kissed Wendy's shoulder, "Sleep well, little slut." She turned out the lights and fell to sleep soon after.

The night passed unceremoniously. The next morning, Nala awoke first. She smiled when she opened her eyes and saw Wendy. Rather than wake her easily, Nala decided to have some fun. Wendy was still facing away from her, her hands bound behind her back. So, Nala wiggled the butt plug in her asshole. Her slow teasing soon escalated to Nala groping a breast while she wiggled the plug. Her groping hand quickly dropped down and began teasing Wendy's pussy, rubbing her clit and caressing her labia. As Wendy stirred awake, Nala smirked. "Did you sleep well, pet? I hope you did."

Nala removed her hands from Wendy's holes and rolled the slave around so they were facing one another again. "We'll be leaving today. Thankfully." She smirked a bit, "So... Since you slept in, I think you'll wait for mistress's nectar." She untied Wendy's wrists and gave her ass a playful smack. "Go downstairs and get me a cup of coffee. Start breakfast as well. If you're quick, you can eat your special breakfast while I eat mine."

The black girl gave Wendy a quick peck on the lips and lay back in bed, her nude body looked wonderful in the morning light, and that was probably her intent. As Wendy was about to leave, Nala called out, "Aren't you forgetting something?" The slave was nude, so it seemed difficult to forget anything. But, Nala sat up and held up her hand. Dangling from her finger was Wendy's collar.

The black girl curled a finger at Wendy. "Come here, pet. We can't have my favorite slut running around without her collar, now can we?" When Wendy was close, Nala slipped it around her throat and closed it. "I'll be playing with your ass when we get home for that. But I bet my needy slut would love having me toy with her ass again."

"Thank you Mistress," she whispered, tingling as she felt her hands being bound tightly behind her. She would always treasure being kept as a captive slave, the bindings being just one more symbol of Nala's ownership over her.

She woke up moaning softly as she felt hands playing with her plug, then groping and massing her tits. Just as the same warm hands began exploring her pussy, they halted, turning her on her other side to face her lover.

"Yes Mistress!," she giggled, giving out a playful yelp with the ass slap. She quickly went downstairs and surveyed the kitchen.
The fridge was fully stocked, the coffee within reach. She brought out eggs, hash brown patties and toast, popping coffee packets in the Keurig.
Wendy made sure to make enough for Sasha as well, then took a tray with breakfast upstairs to her waiting owner.

"Breakfast is ready Mistress," she cheerfully chirped, carefully placing the tray at Nala's ankles, then dropping to her knees on the floor beside the bed. She wiggled her ass, feeling the plug seated so deep and firmly inside her.
She ran a hand around the collar. It felt so reassuring to have it around her neck again.....

"Yes Mistress," she softly replied...."this ass, just like the rest of this body, belongs to you and you alone..."

The speed with which Wendy made breakfast was impressive. Nala had spent a few minutes laying in bed, then she'd sat up and quietly lamented about the room again. She went to the bathroom and washed her face, when she came back out. There Wendy was, breakfast on a tray and waiting patiently. Nala was a bit taken aback, but she smiled regardless and sat down on the bed.

The woman began eating, looking down at Wendy as she ate. Every few bites, she offered the fork to Wendy, giving her slave a taste of her meal as well. She ate slowly, savoring the food that her beloved pet had prepared. She kept her legs crossed for now, barring access to her sex from the needy pet.

Nala finished her coffee and set the tray aside. She smiled at Wendy, "Good girl. Now, lay down for me." The black girl climbed over her eager slave and sat down on her face. She was facing away from Wendy's body as she pressed her wet folds to the MILFs lips. "Don't hold back. Be quick for me, slut. I'd much rather no stay here longer than we have to."

She moaned as Wendy at her pussy. Wendy was such a good pussy-licker. She'd been good when Nala first took her, but she'd become great since she became a slave. Nala's constant use an sexual enjoyment had made Wendy into the perfect little slut. The perfect slave for her perversions and the woman Nala loved.

She considered Wendy's question. About an engagement. They could get married, and Nala could keep Wendy as her submissive slave wife. But, when she looked around this room again, her spirits momentarily sank. Wendy hardly knew anything about her. How could Nala possibly marry a woman who knew nothing about her.

She felt her orgasm coming and gripped Wendy's hair as it grew closer and closer. She moaned as her nectar washed over Wendy's lips and into her mouth. Nala panted a bit and amended to be more open with her slave. She stayed there for a few seconds, letting Wendy lick her up. "Mm, mm, Wendy... Go clean up these dishes. Come back quick, I think I'll give you your first birthday gift a bit early."

Wendy eagerly opened her mouth like a baby bird being fed by her mother, occasionally glancing over but Nala had been keeping her pussy concealed, as if teasing her.
Finally after breakfast, both became rewarded.....Nala motioned for her slave to get back on the bed on her back while her owner squatted down, slowly lowering her pussy over the girl's nose and mouth.
Wendy smelled the musky aroma....it acted like a drug, her ebony pussy lips already swollen with blood from arousal, Her dark pink pussy inviting the girl inside.
Wendy curled her tongue and dove it deep inside her pussy, fucking her with it....she pumped it in and out, kissing it a few times before slipping it back inside. As she worked her magic, she put pressure on Nala's 'G' spot, knowing exactly how the woman would react.

Nala groaned loudly and her slave was rewarded by a cascade of nectar....Wendy sucked out every drop and swallowed.

After tongue cleaning her owner, Wendy got up and brought the dishes to the kitchen.
While she was in there she wondered what was wrong....Nala seemed occupied and the comment that she stopped herself from finishing convinced her even more so.

After she returned to the bedroom she fell to the floor on her knees, her face looking up at her lover.

"Mistress," she said softly....."I'm your devoted slave, your lover and hopefully if the Gods allow, your future fiance....I can tell something's wrong....please Mistress, confide in me...."

Nala was sitting on the bed, dressed similarly to how she had been before. She'd bought a bag of her things in preparation for the overnight stay. There was a fine wooden box beside her. It was a large, mostly flat rectangle. With two silver latches on the front, but no lock.

As Wendy questioned her feelings, Nala grimaced a bit. She hated showing weakness in front of a slave, but this was Wendy. Surely there was no harm. "I... It's complicated. I promise, I'll tell you about it on the way home... Here, sit up here and open your gift." She patted her thigh and held Wendy close. "Go ahead. Undo the latches and open it up."

The box opened smoothly, the insides were lined with fine red fabric. There were several depressions lining the length of the box, each one held a separate collar. They were different variations on the same concept. One had several rings at the front, and one on each other side. Another just had three rings at the front. One was polished bronze, not unlike the silver collar Wendy wore for the sorority ceremonies.

There were all manners of variation, at least two dozen in the space. Nala smiled, and brushed some of Wendy's hair back. "A collar for every occasion... Now, you can always feel owned. Formal collars, collars that can safely get wet. Collars for all manners of fun." She kissed Wendy's neck. "All for my slut, my slave."

Nala let Wendy admire them for a moment more, then closed the box. "Put some clothes on. We're leaving shortly." She got up and carried the box and her bag out to her car. Leaving the house was a blur. Sasha and Nala said goodbye and hugged. It was stiff though, not practiced like a loving family might hug, but more like two people who knew on another enough to hug, but not long enough to enjoy it.

Sasha gave Wendy a hug and whispered in her ear, "Take good care of her. I'm sure you will."

Nala and Wendy left shortly after. The black girl visibly seemed to relax as they left, almost like she was finally letting our a breath. She was quiet for a few minutes, then sighed. "Finals went well... I just realized I forgot to tell you that... I forget to tell you a lot don't I?" She chuckled a bit.

"I've never been very open. Never liked showing weakness, especially around a submissive. But... Well... I don't want to be like her," She nodded in the general direction of Sasha'a house, "I love you, Wendy. You trust me as your mistress, enough to sign over your entire life to me. So, I suppose I should try to be more open." She quickly glanced at Wendy, "That woman is my mother, but she isn't my mom. I met her four years ago, when I graduated high school and I still barely know a thing about her." Nala sighed again, "That's what's been bothering me."

Wendy hopped onto the bed and opened the box. She wasn't sure what to expect, but this was a pleasant suprise.....slave collars, a whole collection of them! some basic and functional, others looking like what the outside world would see as fashion accessories, but they were all slave collars, serving as one purpose. They were a physical reminder that she was owned property.

Normally Nala would decide what her MILF slave was to wear, when she had the rare opportunity to wear any clothes at all, that is.....but this time she seemed rushed.
"Yes Mistress," she said then kissed her. "I'll hurry.....and thank you for my birthday present. No one had ever given me something this precious....."
She glanced over at Nala as they both began getting dressed at the same time. Her owner looked so beautiful. If anyone could look so regal simply by being naked, Nala did. As Wendy got up and fastened the clasps on her bra, she wondered what Nala saw in her. Yes, for a woman in her 30's Wendy kept her shape up and kept it up beautifully, with the help of her boob job and all the time spent at the fitness club. But even though she didn't have a trace of cellulite, she felt insecure. How much longer would Nala want her? she wasn't naive to think it was anything more than her body that attracted the gorgeous nubian to her....

"Yes Mistress Sasha," Wendy said, kissing her. "I promise to always be Mistress Nala's obedient slave...."

The trip back home was awkward, to say the least, both of them mulling over things in their mind. Finally Wendy turned to her lover.
"No, I don't think you forgot to tell me things Mistress," she said...."I know you lead a busy life and you have priorities. My life is much more simpler....all I do is whatever it takes to please you."

She kissed Nala on the side of her cheek, not wanting to be more affectionate while she was driving.
But Mistress," she continued....."whatever the relationship you shared with Mistress Sasha must've had some good moments as well....."
She let it drop at that, not wanting to possibly stir up unpleasant memories. Instead she took Nala's free hand and wrapped her hand over it.
Mistress.....all I want to do is please you....to love you unconditionally, to give my posessions, my life and my soul to you..."

Nala shrugged, "I suppose. But we only have doninance in common. We're perfectly happy when we can work together, but outside of those moments... It's just hard to find common ground." She sighed and looked at Wendy as she took her owner's hand. Nala lifted her hand and kissed Wendy's, "I know that baby... And that's why someday, I'll get you that engagement ring."

She smirked a bit and fell silent for a long stretch of the drive. Nala had effectively promised to marry Wendy, but she wasn't bothered by that. In fact, it was actually calming. She'd spent a good part of her life the past several months dominating Wendy. Taking the woman as her slave. Sure she was a bit older, but Nala was twenty-two. The age gap wasn't so drastic.

Eventually, Nala felt Wendy has had enough time to mull over what she'd said, so she decided to change the subject. "I'm graduating soon. You'll be there of course, but there are a few parties as well. Most of the sorority's going to one, and you have an open invitation from me. It's not going to be sexual, just dinner and some dancing... But there will be a private after party at the sorority house."

She smiled at Wendy, "Masquerade... Clothing optional. Obviously, you have an invitation to that as well. You could choose to stay home, but then you'll be all alone at home, wondering what freshman pledge is between my legs..." Nala smiled as she teased Wendy, then rubbed her hand over Wendy's thigh, "Don't worry honey. Nobody eats pussy the way you do." She wasn't lying. During finals, she'd not been able to make time to go see Wendy, so Nala sampled some of the pledges who didn't have finals. She made them come several times, but she only got one or two decent orgasms out of each. Not near the bliss and frequency Wendy offered.

Nala smiled, "I think I'll have you in a cat-themed half-mask. Maybe get a little tail-plug. Walk you around as my sexy kitty." Nala bit her lip and looked over at Wendy. Without another word, Nala pulled into the nearest parking lot, a Denny's restaurant and parked in the most empty, secluded corner.

Nala unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over towards Wendy. She grabbed her and pulled the white woman into a loving kiss. She made out with Wendy for several seconds, her hand sliding up under Wendy's shirt. Nala broke away and smirked, "Get in the back seat."

The young woman wasted no time, she scrambled from the driver's seat and quickly collapsed the back, thankful for having an SUV that let her out the backseats down. As she climbed in, she was also thankful she tinted the back windows. As Wendy got in, Nala pulled her into another passionate kiss. This was her first time being so public with Wendy, so they needed to be quick before they got caught.

Wendy perked up at the mention of parties.....even though Nala said an invitation would be left for her, she was apprehensive about appearing anywhere without her owner in hand....she was already so accustomed to being led around by Nala---by leash or without---that going by herself felt uncomfortable.

I'm so thankful that Mistress will allow me to attend the graduation party," she said...."before that, if I beg permission, if you would go through my closets and pick out what dress you'll want me to wear.....whatever you decide, of course I'll wear it....with or without underwear..."
When Nala mentioned the choice of staying home for the masquerade party or attending, she also mentioned the possibility of another girl pleasuring her. As Nala's slave, Wendy didn't feel it was her place to comment but it quickly built up inside her. She decided she would have to take the chance of upsetting her owner by speaking her peace, something she rarely done.

"With Mistress's permission," she said...."I'll attend decked in the kitty outfit if you wish...if anyone is going to be between your thighs, it will be me..."

Well, that did it. Did she go too far? it wasn't her place to dictate who Nala had sex with but to Wendy, Nala was her lover as well....

The stop at the back end of the parking lot was a welcome break from what Wendy felt was a rather uncomfortable conversation. She eagerly climbed into the back, pulled off her clothes, laid Nala on her back and pulled off her lover's panties. Within seconds she waqs happily tongue fucking her owner.

Nala had been teasing Wendy. Of course she was going to take her slave to the parties. She was simply giving Wendy the choice to stay back at home. Nala would have preferred to have Wendy there with her. It wouldn't feel right without her.

What did feel right was her slave happily lapping at her sex. The sensation made Nala moan. She glanced out the window, glad to see nobody was in the parking lot, and placed a hand on Wendy's head, "Come on, move your body around." Nala pulled Wendy around so that they were in the sixty-nine position. She just needed a quick orgasm at the hands of her slut, and a lovely taste of Wendy's delicious come to curb her desires for now.

As Wendy licked and sucked at Nala, the black girl attacked her slave's wet sex with an oral attack. She pulled off her own shirt and spread Wendy's buttocks, offering easier access to her delectable pussy. Nala smacks the ass playfully, then slipped one hand down to lick her finger. She took her wet finger and gently probed Wendy's ass for a second before pushing the finger into her tight asshole.

Nala moaned into the white woman's pussy, her tongue caressing Wendy's folds and her finger sliding in and out of Wendy's ass. She pushed her hips up, pressing her bare sex against Wendy's mouth, using her for more. "No fingers baby. I just want that wonderful mouth." As she said it, Nala slipped a second finger into Wendy's ass, starting to finger her slave and lover faster. She could feel her orgasm quickly building up, growing as she yearned for Wendy's come, and her touch.

Up until a few months ago, Nala wondered if she could ever be monogamous long-term. She had lovers and they usually went their separate ways after a number of months. She often got bored of them, even when she met Wendy she figured she'd likely give the MILF off to some other young domme who'd enjoy her after Nala got bored. But, Nala never got bored. Even now, she enjoyed playing with Wendy just as much as that first time. She was excited at the idea, and seeing herself fucking nobody else but Wendy wasn't hard for her. She inwardly smiled at the prospect of Wendy at the end of Nala's leash, at their wedding, and their honeymoon, even as they grew old; Nala would be Wendy's owner.

Wendy had her mouth full of Nala's pussy when suddenly she felt fingers invading her pussy.
"MMMMPH!!!!...MMMMMPH!!!' was all that came out, her tongue imbedded in Nala's soaked cunt.
It felt so right, Nala finger fucking her tight ass.....Wendy was tight, pushing down to greedily accept Nala's gift.

Before long, all the grunting and moaning was rewarded with both women cumming....the car smelled of wet hungry lesbian sex.

"God I love you," Wendy whispered...."I want to worship you, to be tied up and gagged by you, to be humiliated by you....to show the whole world that I'm your slave and lover...."

The dual orgasm washed over them. Nala moaned as her orgasm came. Afterwards, she turned around so she and her lover were face-to-face. She pressed her lips to Wendy's for several seconds, "Shut up and enjoy the moment." She smiled and held Wendy there, naked in the back of her car. An idea came to mind and Nala filed it away for later.

Eventually, Nala looked out of the window. "I love you too, slut. I know you'll be a perfect slave every day of our lives." She pinched Wendy's nipple, "Now, get dressed. We've gotta hit the road before anyone gets suspicious."

She dressed quickly and went back to the driver's seat. Nala sat down and looked over at Wendy. "Who would have thought car sex would be so fun. We might have to do this again some time."

Nala's body was so warm, supple and inviting, her nubian skin tone displaying the pink of her pussy. Wendy suck and slurrped, moaning as her own cunt was being invaded by her owner's talented tongue. The windows were tinted but soon became fogged up as well.....
Finally after they both came, they laid beside each other, Wendy gently licking and sucking on Nala's erect nipples.

Both sighed, knowing they better get their clothes back on. They were at the back end of the lot but it was still a parking lot that soon would get filled. The last thing they needed was to have diners come by and stare at the two naked women.

Wendy left her bra and panties off just in case her owner had an urge to slip a finger in her cunt as they drove or wanted a quick taste of her tits......

Thankfully, Nala's urges were temporarily sated. She drove the car out of the parking lot and back towards Wendy's house. It would soon be Nala's house, she needed to adjust to that thought. Home ownership, but it couldn't be that hard, especially when she owned the previous owner.

The two women pulled smoothly into the garage. Nala stepped out and looked around the garage. It might have made a good dungeon, but she already planned to use the basement for those activities.

As such, when Wendy got out, Nala smirked. "I don't think you'll be needing those clothes now." She walked over to Wendy and pulled her shirt up. "Hold this," She pushed the fabric into Wendy's mouth, making her hold up her own shirt. Nala slapped her breasts, then slid down and began slowly licking one. She pinched the other nipple, twisting it and tugging it before she switched and began licking that one instead.

Nala pulled her lips away and smirked. "Go upstairs and get on the bed. If you're not already posting nice and sexy for me when I get there, without your clothes on, I'll punish you even more than I was already planning to." She kissed Wendy's cheek and have her ass a loud smack, "Go."

While Wendy scurried off, Nala calmly checked her phone and went to remove the box of collars, as well as the bags, from the back of the car. She carried them inside and set them down on the couch in the living room. Nala looked around the room, there was a place beside the tv that she could put that nice lamp she had in her room at home, and maybe they'd find some nice art to put on the wall over the couch.

Nala was briefly swept up in the ideas for the soon-to-be-hers house, and she almost forgot about Wendy. Thankfully, she didn't, and the black girl began slowly mounting the stairs. It would be fun to make Wendy wait a bit, let her hear the sound of Nala's footsteps and know what was coming next. She pulled her shirt off as she climbed the steps, casually tossing it aside. Now only wearing a bra, she continued up.

Soon, Nala stopped in the doorway to the master bedroom. Her bedroom. She was only wearing denim short shorts and her bra, as well as her panties. "Stay right there. Just like that." She slowly strutted into the room, "You want it? What Mistress is going to give you?" She hooked her fingers in the hem of her shorts and slowly slowly them off her hips. As the shorts came away, the black girl smiled. "I know you have so many fantasies, and so many ideas about what I'll do and what I should do... But we have our whole lives to do them together. I have an endless imagination for your pleasure and your punishment. Enough to keep you satisfied for a little while." She chuckled and went to the dresser, slipping open the drawer where they kept some of their toys. Bare bones things that could be accessed quickly and easily when they were suddenly needed. Nala didn't break eye contact as she reached into the drawer and pulled something out, hiding it behind her back before Wendy could see.

The young woman let her eyes slide over Wendy. She never got tired of seeing that lovely naked body. She figured she never would either. "Be a good girl. Close your eyes, open your mouth, and out your hands over your head. It's playtime."

Wendy was glad she wasn't wearing bra or panties beneath her dress. No sooner had they gotten back home then she hiked her dress up, stuffing the hem in her mouth as a gag while Nala feasted on her tits, slapping then licking them.

Wendy giggled and ran upstairs to the bedroom, stripped then hurriedly scanned the room, looking for just the right way to pose that would turn Nala on when she got there. Finally she looked above the bed....a couple years before, she screwed a set of hooks into the ceiling. After her miserable drip of a husband was out of her life, she fantasized about being taken as a hostage, bound her wrists and secured them to the hooks.
She decided this is what she would do again. quickly tying her wrists, she got up on her knees, rose up and stretched until she could just barely get her restraints in place. She slowly lowered herself until her arms were stretched above her head, halfway between standing and kneeling.

It felt like an hour but in reality wasn't longer than a few minutes before she heard the sounds of footsteps. Wendy's breathing turned into panting, her tits moving up and down.....

Then Nala entered, wearing only shorts and a bra....she looked so delicious, so beautiful yet so dominating.

"Yes," Wendy gasped as she hung there...."Yes Mistress.....take me, use me.....whatever you want....."

She closed her eyes, impatiently waiting for whatever would happen next. She didn't have to hold her arms up since she was suspended.....

The sight of Wendy strung up on the hooks like that was such a turn on. Nala went over to her slave and slowly wrapped a piece of silk around her eyes, tying it behind her head. "You won't need this for awhile. Maybe if you're a good girl, I might let you see again tonight."

With Wendy now blind, Nala began teasing her. She moved around her bound lover, her hand gliding over her skin. She ran a hand over Wendy's right shoulder, then her left hip. A flick to her nipple then a rub of her ass. The touches became more erotic, a hand rubbing the inside of Wendy's thigh, spreading her buttocks and spitting on her tighter hole.

Nala went back and forth, moving in to pleasure her toy, then retreating. Over and over again until she felt Wendy was good and warmed up. She got up and kissed Wendy's neck. Her hands squeezed and fondled Wendy's delicious fake tits. "You've been a good girl. But you've had since many orgasms... I think, to balance things out. You don't get to come for the rest of the night. That seems fair. My little slut in orgasm denial. Yeah... You get to come next morning, or if you beg hard enough that I decide to spare you."

She twisted Wendy's nipples between her fingers. "But if you come without permission, I think you won't get any sex until your birthday. That seems fair, doesn't it? I don't think you'll have to worry. And obedient little slut like you, you'll do exactly what I say. And tomorrow, I'm gonna tie you down and force you to come until you pass out."

Wendy let out a soft moan as the blindfold was put over her eyes. She tried to follow her owner by the sound of movement on the bed. She was panting now, her massive boobs rising and falling with every breath. She was half standing, half on her knees and her legs were trembling with anticipation. Nala would merely graze her body with fingers, sending waves of goosebumps all over her body.

"UUGH!" she cried out as her nipples was suddenly touched, another groan as her ass was fondled. She tried to move around, trying to anticipate Nala's next move which of course was impossible. Suddenly a warm hand reached in between her widened thighs.
"OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed, then tried to scoot forward to encourage more but instead she felt her ass being groped once more. Wendy began to sway back and forth, gasping and moaning.

Again she suddenly felt hands groping and fondling her tits...she arched her back, jutting her twin globes out toward the hand, aching to have more of the touch.

"N-n-no Mistress," she replied....."I.....I won't cum unless you let me.....I want to please you....."

Nala smiled, "I know you won't, even though your body will be screaming for it since you're such a needy slut." She slid a hand between Wendy's breasts, sloppy down her belly. "You won't because you're such a good little pet. So obedient to your mistress. The woman who fucks you and tortures you for fun. The woman who's decided to take your home, your money, everything." She slipped her hand between Wendy's thighs, her fingers barely grazing the white woman's pussy. "The domme who's promised to marry you someday, and make you her little slut pet forever."

Nala finally plugged her fingers into Wendy's pussy, slowly sliding them in and out, "Mm, and I'm probably going to make you come tonight, because I just love it when I can force my slut to come. Tomorrow you'll be feeling the punishment for every orgasm you have. But it won't be in denial."

She pulled her hand away and moved around to the front of Wendy. Nala got low and pressed her lips to Wendy's groin, tonguing her lover's sex, "Don't fucking come. Don't you dare fucking come." She smiled wickedly, even though Wendy couldn't see.

The more Nala spoke about taking over every aspect of Wendy's life----her home, her money, her body----made her shiver. No fantasy, no matter how complex could equal the way she was feeling now. She had never felt so owned and controlled in her life.....and she was more than willing.
She suddenly felt a warm soft hand between her outstretched thighs and she bore down on it, begging to be touched further.
The hand pulled away, only to feel fingers suddenly slip effortlessly inside her burning wanton cunt.
"Yes...." she gasped, scooting her pelvis forward...."yes.....oh, YEEESSSS!"

She was getting close.....so damn close, then.....Nala pulled her fingers out, leaving the trembling and moaning slave frustrated as hell.
She was rewarded by Nala's soft velvety lips.

"I.....I won't Mistress," she stammered, her legs trembling. "OH MY GOD, NO!....."
she let out a squeal as she bore down on Nala's tongue. She had to go into subspace, to somehow get her mind off of what was happening....she couldn't cum, she COULDN'T...
Wendy gritted her teeth, almost biting her lips with her teeth. She'd been able to hold off the orgasm she felt was building up inside her, but for how much longer?

Nala smiled to herself as Wendy very clearly tried her best to hold off that orgasm. It was certainly sexy, seeing her so vulnerable, squirming under Nala's caring torment. The black girl pulled her lips away once more and smiled, "Good girl. Very good girl. That looked real hard, and I saw how hard you got down. Now, I don't want my favorite toy hurting herself, so I think we'll use some preventative measures."

She pushed a red ball gag into Wendy's mouth and secured the straps, "There were go. Ball gaga are your favorite aren't they? Now you'll be nice and safe, no way for you to hurt yourself now."

She chuckled a bit and grabbed her next instrument of torment. In this case, a decent sized pink dildo. Nala held the toy in her hand and hot behind Wendy again. She gave the slave a minute to cool off from her previous near orgasm, then put her hands on Wendy's shoulders. She kissed the back of Wendy's neck, "You're so sexy... With graduation so soon, I might be a bit busy. Gotta get the next year's sorority president and VP set up, gotta get my cap and gown, a lot to do. But in all that, I'm setting up reservations for your birthday. Because I care about my favorite slut."

She picked up the dildo and rubbed the head of the toy over Wendy's nipple. "I care very much. I know how needy she is, and how much she loves a nice toy deep in her naughty pussy." She brought the dildo down and slapped it against Wendy's clit a few times. Nala slide the dildo around her hips, tracing Wendy's ass with it. "Or maybe, right in here. Is that what my whore wants?"

Nala spread Wendy's buttocks with her hand and put the head to Wendy's tight rosebud. She placed a hand on the base and pushed it a bit, applying pressure to Wendy's ass, but not enough to penetrate. "Is she a closeted butt slut?"

"mmmmmph...." Wendy said, nodding her head after the gag was stuffed in her mouth. She knew Nala enjoyed seeing her gagged and it helped her as well, keeping her from screaming, allowing her the chance to do the proverbial 'biting the bullet'.
"reservations for her birthday?' what did her owner have in mind now?.....she was already given a beautiful gift of the collars.

Wendy thought about Nala's other activities. What would Nala do with her while she was busy? she pictured herself locked in a cage or literally locked in the house, a leash bolted to a wall.....she knew Nala would be occupied with other things soon. What would she do with her slave to keep her secured and under control?

She looked behind her as Nala pushed the toy up against her tight puckered ass and nodded, moaning. Yes, despite the initial pain, nothing felt like an anal onslaught......

Back
Top Bottom