Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

Nala smiled as Wendy worked her way up, worshipping her foot as well as any other slave would. Nala put a hand on the back of Wendy's head and smiled. "Mm, you're do good Wendy. Such a good slut, a perfect slave. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take you out on a nice night. See a movie, have a nice dinner, the whole thing. No sex, no domination, just me and my woman enjoying one another... And maybe a little vibrator keeping you on edge, for fun." She winked at Wendy.

Ms. Asaria came back into the room with a decent sized box. She set it down and closed the blinds to the outside completely, they were only partially open before. "Don't worry about that. The only person across the street is Mr. And Mrs. Higgins, the Mr. Is out of town and Mrs... Well, she's had some personal experience with me."

Nala chuckled, then moaned again, pulling Wendy in deeper. "Ooh, mom, you need to try her. She's got such a good fucking mouth."

Ms. Asaria grabbed Wendy by the hair and pulled her back. "Lay on the sofa, slut." Once Wendy did as she was told, Ms. Asaria straddled her head, but held Wendy down. "You lick and eat my pussy first. If I like what you did, you can tongue-fuck me. If I don't, I'll whip you and leave you hanging by your nipples all night, then you'll be my slave for a month while I train you right."

Nala sighed, "Mom!"

Ms. Asaria shrugged, "No daughter of mine's gonna have a half-assed slave.

Nala groaned, "Just give her a chance, she's wonderful. Trust me!"

Ms. Asaria Rolled her eyes but pulled Wendy into her groin, "Alright, impress me white bitch." As Wendy began working Ms. Asaria, Nala took the opportunity and spread Wendy's legs. As a little extra encouragement, she slipped a finger into her slave's pussy, then another, and another. She was soon pulling three fingers in and out of her slave's sex, her other hand rubbing and pinching Wendy's clit.

Once it seemed that her owner was satisfied, Wendy got up.
"Yes Mistress," she said to Nala's mother, then laid on her back on the sofa. As the woman straddled the MILF slave, Wendy gazed up to see her pussy slowly descend, finally resting over her mouth. Once she got over the initial shock that she would be pleasing the mother, Wendy took her talented tongue to use, gently licking and kissing all around the woman's pussy then did the same to her lips, softly tongue bathing her already swollen lips.

Up and down she licked, just the tip of her tongue tracing the woman's vaginal outline.....at the same time, she felt her own legs being opened and suddenly fingers entering her......in and out Nala finger fucked her slave as she continued to work her mother.

Wendy had by now become exactly what she said to Nala's mother----she was a pain slut---and if being hung by her nipples would please both of them, she would gladly endure the pain.

Ms. Asaria kept a stoic disposition at first, not letting even a bit of her feelings come through but slowly she began to crack. A little bit of a lip bite here, or a soft groan of pleasure there. Slowly, she began showing her enjoyment of Wendy's abilities. She moaned more openly, put a hand on the white woman's head and even ground her hips over Wendy's face.

All the while, Nala kept touching Wendy's pussy. Her fingers working her lover's folds masterfully. She began going harder and faster, offering more pleasure as Ms. Asaria moaned more. "Good girl Wendy, you're doing really well."

Ms. Asaria nodded, "She is. I have to say, I was skeptical when you told me about her. But now that she's here, you aren't wrong. She's so much fun. Slut, why don't you go deeper. Really show me how good you are at making my little girl come."

The two dommes toyed with Nala, talking idly. "We'll get out some toys to play with, then maybe leave her in the dungeon in-between to cool down a little bit. I can't wait to fuck her hot little ass." Ms. Asaria said

" I've... Never actually done much anal with her." Nala responded, "I've been meaning to, I just never did."

Ms. Asaria looked a bit shocked, but nodded. "I understand. Well, you'll be doing it tonight then. I won't touch her ass with a strapon until her mistress has given her nice, long pounding; and made her come like a dirty slut from a cock in her ass."

Nala giggled, "I like the sound of that. We'll take her to the dungeon too?"

Ms. Asaria nodded, "Yes we will. We'll be introducing her to some new fun techniques." She looked down at Wendy, "I get the feeling, that you are a closeted pain slut. I am very rarely wrong when I have an impression about someone."

Between the verbal encouragement from Nala's mother, not to mention the fact that the woman was almost suffocating the MILF slave, Wendy did as she was told, curling her tongue and fucking the woman with it, deeper as she reached up to open the woman's lips.
At the same time, Nala continued finger fucking the girl and before long she was nearing climax.

She knew she hadn't been given permission to cum but everything was so overpowering.
"Please Mistress," she begged......"Please let me cum?.....please?"
Just then both women began chatting as if she wasn't there, Nala pulling out and her mother rising, leaving the slave panting and very sexually frustrated.

She laid there, listening to the two of them discussing taking her down to a dungeon....if Nala's mother was anything like her daughter, she figured her dungeon was equipped well.

The two black women soon returned to Wendy. Ms. Asaria returned to riding the slave's face, meanwhile Nala had seemingly vanished. While her daughter was gone, the mother chuckled and looked down at the prone slave, "You're doing well, slut. My daughter's definitely picked her first slave well. But, just remember something. If you do anything to hurt her, she'll leave you in the dust, more specifically. She'll leave you right where I can find you."

She pulled Wendy's head deeper, "So don't you dare break my little girl's heart, or you'll be answering to me, and my whip. Now, be good and make me come." It wasn't long after when Ms. Asaria came, soaking Wendy's mouth with her come.

She stayed on Wendy's face for a few more moments before she finally climbed off. When Nala had a clearer view, she could see Nala carrying a strapon dildo. She smiled at Wendy and curled a fingers the slave. "Come here and suck on the toy. Get it nice and wet and I might add a bit more lube when I fuck your ass."

Nala's mother mashed her pelvis down over Wendy's mouth and nose, the slave obediently licking, slipping her tongue inside to make her cum.
When the mother climbed off, Wendy took the time to reassure her. She had already guessed that the was the one that taught Nala. Had mother and daughter done each other as well?....stranger things have happened.

"Ma'am," she said in an uneasy voice...."I am devoted to Mistress Nala....I worship the ground she walks on. I've given my house to her as well as my heart. I love her with every fiber of my being and hope one day soon to become her wife....her slave wife....I'm a pain slut and always want to endure more and more to show her how much I love her...."

Nala returned with a strap on, a foot long dildo attached. She was nervous, knowing this time it will be going in her ass. She now wished her owner had done more anal with her to develop a gape.....no doubt this will be painful.
"Yes Mistress," she replied, getting on all fours, crawling over to begin licking and deep throating the dildo.

Nala smiled down at Wendy. The black girl stroked her lover's hair and cooed softly, "You'll love it, baby. You're gonna love having your ass fucked hard, I bet that soon you'll be begging me for it." She played with Wendy's hair as the slave sucked the plastic cock, and eventually, she pulled it free. "Face down, ass up, slut."

Nala moved around Wendy and spread her buttocks. The young domme spread Wendy's buttocks and spit on her bare asshole. She rubbed the tip of the toy over Wendy's bare ass, then pushed the tip in. She eased the toy deeper into Wendy's ass. Going deeper and deeper every few seconds.

Ms. Asaria came down to them and pulled Wendy's wrists behind her back. "I must say, I'm impressed slut. When I first saw you, I wasn't sure what to think. Now, I see you're talented at pleasuring a woman, and unflinchingly loyal to your owner. Taking a foot-long dildo in the ass is big for a first-time anal." She tied Wendy's wrists behind her back, "I think you're a good submissive for my daughter. As such, you can call me Miss Sasha, now. You only address your owner as Mistress, other dommes are always Miss. Remember that."

Nala pushed the last inch of her toy inside, "Mom, she doesn't need a lesson on manners. She needs s big fat cock in her ass!" Nala pulled the toy back and thrust it back in, starting to fuck Wendy's tight ass with the large dildo toy. To think, this was only the beginning.

"Y-y-y-yes Mistress," Wendy said nervously as she got onto her hands and knees, bending forward, twin tan globes in the air.
As Nala prepped her slave by seperating her ass cheeks and spitting on her tight puckered hole, Wendy knew no amount of natural lubrication would ease the pain to follow. She found herself wishing she had a nice fat ballgag in her mouth.....

She felt the tip of the dildo pushing then something like a popping sensation. The pain of the first few inches was incredible....her ass had never been dilated like this before!

"Yes Miss Sasha....'UUGH!'," she grunted, wincing as the dildo burrowed even deeper into her tight hole..."I will...'UUGH!'...remember...."
Soon she felt her hands being pulled behind her back and tied. Both women were taking charge of her body now....she could only hope to please both of them.....

Despite the tightness Nala was finally able to impale Wendy with the entire length of the dildo, pausing only at the end when the black monster reached it's base. Nala began to fuck her, pulling almost all the way out then plunging it back in.....
The MILF slave grunted and whimpered as her hole began to gape.....

As Nala fucked her lover, Sasha fitted Wendy's mouth with a ball gag. She brushed some of the white woman's hair back and smiled down at her. "Good girl. You like taking my daughter's big plastic cock? I hope you do." Nala kept her pace, her hands placed on Wendy's buttocks. She occasionally gave the soft ass flesh a little affectionate squeeze as she slid the dilfo in and out of Wendy's ass. Sasha chuckled, "How's she doing back there?"

Nala grunted, "She's really tight. But I think she's starting to get used to it." She leaned down and moved her hands up to squeeze Wendy's breasts, "God, fucking your ass is almost as fun as fucking that tight pussy. Sasha smirked and left the room. She came back a few minutes later and got on her knees. There was a soft click, then a humming sound. Then, a vibrator was pressed against Wendy's pussy.

The two black women toyed with the submissive MILF, fucking her in the ass, teasing her pussy with the vibrator and occasionally smacking the round buttocks of Nala's slave. Eventually, Sasha pulled the vibrator away and turned it off, "you learn to love getting fucked in the ass. Like a good slut." She pushed Wendy's head to the floor, bending her over further.

Bala capitalized on this change in position by moving to one knee, placing her other foot on the side of Wendy's head to hold her down. "Yeah, take it slut. You love being fucked in the ass by your black goddess! You're gonna come for me, come like a slut by getting a cock in the ass!" Sasha watched her daughter dominate Wendy with a look of pride, her daughter had grown to be quite the domme.

Wendy opened her mouth to accept the black rubber ball into her mouth, then felt the straps being pulled so tight she knew she would have marks for a long time. Like Nala, her mother was dominant but even more so. Sasha was bound and determined to test her, to make certain this MILF was the perfect slave for her daughter. Wendy wondered how many other girls were bound gagged and fucked before her.....

Wendy pulled against the restraints holding her wrists bound behind her back. The dildo being used in her ass was now sliding in and out easier but it still kept her dilated stretched and filled. She groaned loudly as she was fucked....

Soon she felt a hand pressing up towards her cunt....a vibrator!...it hummed and sent waves of pleasure through her but soon was pulled away, leaving the MILF frustrated but not for long.
Wendy's face was pushed down against the floor, raising her ass higher. As Nala continued to butt fuck her, Wendy soon felt a sensation she had only felt twice before......
She screamed through the gag, both out of pleasure and fear. As she screamed, a fluid spurted out.....she was having an anal orgasm.....

The dildo was sliding in and out of Wendy's ass faster and faster. Nala kept her pressed down for a bit, but soon pulled her up, holding her arms behind her and keeping Wendy's body up as she took the dildo in her tighter hole. Nala enjoyed watching her slave's lovely breasts bounce, and the ease with which she fucked her was wonderful. Eventually, Nala looked down and was surprised to see Wendy was having an anal orgasm! The young woman smiled and thrust faster, pushing her slave through the orgasmic bliss.

As Wendy came to her orgasm, Sasha smiled and whispered something to her daughter. A sly grin crossed Nala's face, the young woman seemingly very happy. Sasha walked out of the room, while Nala slowly removed the dildo from Wendy's bum.

The black woman picked up a small plug with a silver jewel at the base and pushed it into Wendy's ass, watching as her hole closed around the object. "There. Now my slut doesn't need to feel empty. Now, let's get this toy cleaned off." She moved around to sit on the couch and motioned to the rubber cock. "Go ahead. Lick it clean, slut." She waited a second, then chuckled. "I completely forgot. You're still gagged." Bala giggled as she took the gag off, then looked at Wendy's face. "Second thought, come here. Sit on my lap."

Nala took off the strapon and set it aside. She slid her arm around Wendy's waist and held her. "You make me very happy, Wendy. I don't know how often I say it, but I'm grateful I met such a sexy, kinky woman. I couldn't ask for a better slave." She lifted up the dildo and slowly licked one side. Nala smirked and held the dildo out for Wendy to lick or suck as she preferred. "I'm graduating real soon, then I'm moving in with you. As soon as I'm settled, we'll sign the house over to me. During this next week, I want you to start transferring all of your assets to me. Do it slowly, day by day so that nobody gets suspicious. You'll clear out your accounts, you'll sign over your car. Everything."

She pulled Wendy close and groped her buttocks. "I'm already your queen, your body and soul already belongs to me, so it seems right that every penny you own should belong to me too." Nala leaned in and pressed her lips against Wendy's. She made out with the older woman for several minutes, her hands exploring Wendy's body, gliding over her soft skin. There was a romantic, tender aspect to her touch. But there was also the underlying level of possession. Soon Wendy would have nothing. No money, no home, no nothing. All of it would be Nala's, even Wendy herself. In a way, her touch was almost like she was surveying Wendy. Like she was a purchase to be made.

The soft sound of footsteps heralded Sasha's return. The older woman grinned at the sight of her daughter and her daughter's slave together. Nala broke the kiss as she noticed her mother. She slid Nala off her lap and stood up. "Come on, whore. You're going to the dungeon."

The two black women led the way. They took Wendy down a flight of stairs into the basement. It seemed normal enough, finished with nice beige walls and carpet. Sasha opened a door into an unfinished part of the basement, the water heater and other mechanicals were in here. The walls were cinderblocks and the floor cement.

Finally, Sasha unlocked a final door and turned on the lights, dim light came down from the ceiling and illuminated the dungeon. The room looked a bit like a wine cellar. The floors were a lovely hardwood and the walls were painted a deep red. Around the room were several different mounts and devices. Against the walls were workbenches and chests of drawers. There were a few shelves lined with dildos and plugs, and pegs with a variety of whips and floggers hanging from them. Sasha smirked and motioned around them. "Welcome to the dungeon."

Nala closed the door behind her slave. She casually reached down and began stroking Wendy's hair. "I think I'll have something like this built in my new home. You have that big basement, I'm sure we can make a dungeon fit for a needy slut like you." She walked over to an empty space on the floor and motioned for Wendy to follow her. There were two ropes hanging from pulleys in the ceiling. "Stand up." Nala commanded. Sasha moved behind Wendy and tied her wrists together behind her back. Once Wendy's wrists were secure, she pushed a bit gag into the slave's mouth and cinched it around her head. Nala tied the ropes tight around her slave's breasts and went over to the wall. She began pulling the ropes through the pulleys, pulling them until Wendy was barely standing on her toes and hanging by her tits.

The mother and daughter stepped back and admired the display. The two of them seemed satisfied, so they turned and walked to the door. Nala turned back and waved at Wendy. "We'll be back soon. Mom forgot to buy food for tomorrow, but don't worry. We'll be back for you real soon." Nala walked out first, Sasha winked at Wendy and closed the door behind her. They left Wendy bound, gagged and hanging by her big tits.

The dildo slipped effortlessly in and out of Wendy's previously tight ass....the invader still dilated her but was now moving like it was sliding through velvet.
Eventually Nala finished buttfucking her MILF slave and pulled out the dildo.....Wendy moaned as she felt the invader leaving her and could feel her ass hole gaped open wide. It seemed like it took such a long time before her anal muscles to close back again. Soon she felt yet another device being pushed inside and seating itself in place....before it was slipped in she saw it....it was a jewled buttplug! As the plug fitted itself in place Wendy coooed....it felt so natural to have something back there now....

Nala's pelvis felt so sift and warm as Wendy straddles her thighs, perching on her lap. She playfully wiggled back and forth as she sucked on the dildo like a baby nursing a pacifier. She nodded as she listened intently.....What Nala was saying not only didn't suprise her but in fact, it was Wendy that first mentioned the idea.....all Nala was doing was expanding on it. Soon everything the MILF had would belong to Nala exclusively.

Nala's lips sent goosebumps over her slave's body....then this was it, the last surviving barriers to total, absolute slave ownership....and Wendy wouldn't have it any other way.

The basement dungeon, like what Nala was telling her, was hardly a suprise for Wendy as she was led inside. Soon she was gagged and bound, her wrists tied behind her and hanging by her massive tits.
She watched as the two women left and locked the door, leaving her by herself. After a while she began to lightly struggle, testing the ropes. Her wrists were bound tightly behind her but it was her boobs that quickly became painful. Her feet still touched the floor, taking at least some pressure and weight off her tits, but the ropes were slip knotted so the more she moved the tighter the ropes became. Her tits soon turned purple, her nipples jutting out and feeling as if they were about to burst.

Is this what she had finally become?.....willingly?....mere property?
Yes, she did offer to Nala the house but her owner took it 3 steps further, demanding that everything---everything--she owned be given over to her. As she swayed back and forth, her tits swelling, she thought about what had happened to her life. It seemed so long ago that she flirted and teased the co ed cuties next door to her house, eventually getting Nala's attention.
The girls that looked at her with envy in their eyes....Wendy wondered if they had any real idea what being a slave was like.

After about thirty minutes, the lock turned and the door creaked open. The two women came back in. Each was dressed now, though sparsely. Nala was wearing a black bra and black boy shorts, while Sasha was dressed in a black thong and garter belt with stockings. Her breasts still hanging free. Sasha walked to Wendy and rubbed her hand over her belly while Nala let the ropes down a bit. She lowered them until Wendy was standing entirely on her feet. The two women watched her tits slowly turn back to a normal shade, each one admiring Wendy's body.

Once her breasts had started returning to a normal shade, the mother and daughter set about their new plans. Sasha grabbed two black floggers from the wall, swinging them through the air to test the feeling. Nala spread Wendy's legs and shackled them to the floor. She ran her fingers over the slave's pussy for a few seconds, then stepped away. Sasha handed her daughter one of the floggers and moved around in front of Wendy. Nala, meanwhile, moved behind her. "You took the pleasure well, but now we ought to try pain." Sasha cooed, swinging her flogger.

Nala struck first, hitting Wendy's ass hard. Sasha followed close behind with a strike across Wendy's breasts. As Nala came up higher, smacking her flogger between Wendy's shoulder-blades, Sasha gave each of the MILFs breasts two whacks with the whip. Sasha handed her flogger to Nala and stepped closer to Wendy. She pinched the white woman's nipples and smiled. "I think a slut like you needs some jewelry."

Sasha went to one of the workbenches and came back with a set of clover clamps connected by a fine chain. Nala began using both whips, smacking each of Wendy's buttocks consecutively. Meanwhile, Sasha teased Wendy with the clamp. She swirled it around the nipple, before clipping it onto that nipple. As Nala continued her whipping, Sasha attached the other clamp in a very similar fashion. She nodded and took her flogger back from Nala.

The dominant women continued on, Sasha began smacking Wendy's helpless pussy while Nala had moved behind Wendy and started kissing her neck, her hand toying with the plug lodged in Wendy's asshole. After a little while, Sasha moved behind Wendy and began smacking her ass while Nala went to a chest of drawers. She came back with a box of clothespins. As could be expected, she began clipping them onto Wendy's sore pussy lips while her mother beat the MILFs ass. Soon, Wendy's pussy was lined with clothespins and Nala stood up.

Sasha stopped beating Wendy and left the room. Nala took the gag out from between Wendy's teeth and kissed her slave lover. "Good girl. Do you like that? The wonderful pain a mistress gives?" She twirled the chain of Wendy's nipppe clamps around her finger a few times, slowly increasing the tension. "I can't wait until we can do this every night. Me as your owner and you as my slave, my complete and total sub."

She stepped away. "I'm gonna go get some coffee made and get our room ready. When I get back, you and I are having the night to ourselves and I'm giung to soak those sheets in your come." She blew a kiss at Wendy and left the room again, leaving her in arguably a worse position than before.

To Wendy, it felt like an eternity since the two women left her bound and gagged in the basement. She stared down at her purple tits, wondering if they would ever return to the same shape once she was untied.
Finally she heard the door unlock the the women return. Nala was wearing a sexy lace bra with boy shorts and her mother was topless with a garterbelt. She gazed at Sasha's tits.....so, that explained why Nala had such perfect looking boobs....

The ropes were lowered but were still kept secured around Wendy's tits....as the blood flowed through her breasts, the rush hurt almost as much as the strangulation. Her wrists were kept behind her back as well, so even though she was standing firm on the floor the ropes would make escape impossible.

As her slave watched helplessly, Nala forced her legs wide apart, shackling them to the floor. Wendy tugged at the shackles, both to test them and knowing a little struggling aroused her owner.

Her tits still stung as they were whipped with the flogger, her body swaying back and forth as her ass got the same treatment. Finally she saw a pair of clover clamps.....she arched her back, jutting her proud tits forward, pointing them toward the clamps, giving a loud gagged squeal as they bit deep into her tender nipple flesh.

Wendy's pussy lips were already swollen, engorged with blood pulsating through it, aroused beyond measure. She was a true pain slut, dedicating her agony to her owner. She moaned as she felt clothespins pinching her cunt lips closed as well as being placed all around her labia.

"UUUUUUGH!!!," she moaned loudly after the gag was removed and Nala tortured her nipples.
"Yes Mistress," she murmered, her body swaying....."please use me, torture me....anything so I can show how much I need you...."

As the woman left the room, the pain seemed to magnify as Wendy swayed....her nipples were on fire, her pussy imprisoned by the clips, her ass still smarting from the blows.....

After a surprisingly short amount of time, the door opened again. But instead of Nala coming to rescue her, it was Sasha. She slunk into the room and locked the door behind her. The older woman smiled and walked right up to Wendy. "Poor girl. My daughter's been playing rough." She removed the nipple clamps then sucked on each nipple. "You must be so exhausted." She kept down and took off the clothespins, then gave Wendy's groin a few tender licks.

The older woman released the MILFs feet, then untied her breasts. She released Wendy's cuffs, only to lift her arms up and cuff her arms overhead on an eye bolt from the ceiling. Sasha reached out and groped Wendy's breasts, "Hm... So nice. I've been impressed by you tonight. You're a very tslented slave, and one that my daughter doesn't seem to appreciate."

Sasha slid one hand between Wendy's legs and began slowly stroking her pussy, "I overheard her plans. Stealing all your assets, keeping you in her house. A skit like you deserves to sample every pussy she wishes, and submit to who she chooses."

Sasha moved around Wendy and kissed the back of hee shoulder. Her fingers slid into Wendy's pussy, slowly fingering her while another hand groped her breast. "So, here's my proposal. Renounce Nala as your mistress, and come be my slave. I can give you as much pleasure," she slapped Wendy's breast and pinched her clit, "Or pain... As you want... I won't make you give me what is yours, aside from your body and your devotion. You can enjoy anyone you want, so long as you always return to my bed."

She moved around front again and smiled. "All you need to do is renounce my daughter and beg to be my slut!" She spread Wendy's legs and pushed her face in, viciously licking Wendy's sex. She pumped her fingers in and out of Wendy, "Do it! Givr yourself to me! Or so you want to lose everything to your mistress!" Wendy was faced with a dilemma, her material goods or her loyalty to Nala, in favor of the more experienced domme.

Wendy heard the sound of the door opening again and turned to watch the legs coming down the stairway.....right away she knew it was Sasha. Where was Nala????

"MMMMMPH....MMMMMMPH...." The MILF groaned through gagged lips as the woman feasted on her nipples, then looked down helplessly as she removed the clothspins.....like the clamps, it felt as if her skin was pulled as the pins were taken off.

Wendy was relieved to see the woman take her down from the ceiling, only to groan as her wrists were cuffed from the ceiling, her arms high above her head. As the woman released her ankles from the ground, the slave relaxed for a moment. Then as Sasha approached her pussy with her hand outstretched, Wendy opened her legs wide to accept the woman's fingers.

Sasha alternated between pleasure and pain, sliding fingers inside her cunt while groping her tits, then slapping them. Wendy gave out a muffle scream but made no motion to move away from Sasha's hands.

As Sasha finger fucked Wendy more rapidly, she gave the MILF slave alternatives. Was this some kind of test? a trap?
Even though Nala made it clear she would take even more from Wendy than what the slave first offered, the fact was that there was one thing about Nala that her mother couldn't equal......
Wendy was falling in love with Nala.

Sasha continued eating Wendy out for a little bit, but soon moved away from the MILF's pussy. She grabbed Wendy's hair and tugged it a bit, "Not talking, bitch? You realize what Nala will do to you. She'll use you, make you hers entirely. She'll do anything she wants you and your body and you'll have to sit there and enjoy it. Can you do that? Can you accept giving her everything. Every part of yourself?"

Sasha waited for Nala's response and smiled to herself, "Good." She let go of Wendy's hair and stepped back. "You're a good slave, my daughter chose well." Sasha turned on her heel and walked out of the room. Once more, Wendy was alone.

A few minutes later, the door opened again, this time Nala walked in, still dressed in her bra and boy shorts. She smirked at Wendy from the doorway and stepped into the room. She walked right up to Wendy and put her arms around the MILFs waist, "My mom told me about your little interaction. About how she tried to seduce you, and you refused. I'm very proud Wendy. I never doubted you."

Nala squeezed Wendy's buttock, "If you're still nervous about giving everything up to me, we can wait a little while. We'll bring it up again when I move in and we sign the house over." She slid a hand up Wendy's back and looked her in the eye. "Do you remember our first night? In that hot tub?"

Wendy watched as Sasha left the room and locked the door. She gently swayed as she hung there by her wrists.....although she didn't have a gag in her mouth she didn't want to make a sound. Sasha was almost as attractive as Nala, but there was something about the woman that made her uneasy. One thing about her stood out....she was even more manipulative than her daughter and the MILF slave knew she had to be on her guard. One careless slip of the tongue, one comkment taken out of context and Sasha could and would use it against her.

It was such a relief when Nala returned.
"Thank you Mistress," she replied upon hearing that what she had just endured was indeed a test, and a very important one at that....
She let out a gasp as her ass cheeks were groped.
"Mistress," she replied....."I'm not nervous about our talk.....I want to give you everything I have...all I want is to please and serve you.....Mistress, I........I love you....."
She gazed into Nala's eyes, smiling....."yes, I remember that night very well.....it was the first time I was aroused by you..."

Nala's smile grew as Wendy spoke in soft gasps, her slave looked down lovely with her hands cuffed over her, completely prone like this. When Wendy said she loved Nala, she paused and her smile fell. The young black woman searched her slave's face for a few moments, then walked away from her. She went to a chest of drawers and took something out.

She turned back, holding a large strapon, and slowly began putting it on. Nala didn't speak, only maintained eye contact as she put on the large toy. She moved back to Wendy and pressed her lips to the woman in a rough, passionate kiss. As she kissed, Nala grabbed Wendy's legs and spread them. She took hold of her thighs and lifted them up, wrapping Wendy's legs around Nala's waist. She broke kiss, "I love you too, Wendy." Nala pushed the dildo into Wendy's pussy, "That's why I'm moving in with you, and taking everything for myself. Because I love you, and I never want another slave. Because no slave will ever be as complete and perfect as you are."

She thrust the dildo in and out of Wendy's pussy, fucking her hard. She didn't hold back a bit, giving it all to Wendy. "You're gonna be naked all the time when you're home. When I get home every day, I'll see those pretty eyes and this gorgeous slutty body, kneeling by the door waiting for me." She let one of Wendy's legs drop to the floor and turned her slave onto her side, holding the other leg up in the air as Wendy fucked her. "I bet you'll be so needy after not coming for so long, but you'll need to service me first. Mistress always gets her orgasm first after all."

She reached up and groped Wendy's left breast, "When you go outside, or answer the door, nine times out of ten, you'll be wearing that slutty sheer bikini I love. Tease all the neighbors with your body." She leaned in closer, "Every night I'm gonna use you however I want. If I feel like it, I'll let you sleep with me. Otherwise, we'll have a nice, big cage for my pet MILF."

She smirked at Wendy and sped up her thrusts, "Do you like the sound of that? Because that's just the beginning. Your new life as a slave is just starting, slut. Mistress has so many new plans for you."

Wendy moaned softly as she watched Nala adjust the strap on.....it was such a turn on seeing the huge phallus, knowing it would soon be inside her, impaling her.....
She grunted and squealed as her owner plunged the stiff rubber cock deep inside her pussy, claiming her body with every thrust.
"UUGH!....UUGH!....UUGH!"
Nala repositioned her slave's legs, giving her even deeper access.....Wendy moaned loudly. It felt like she was going to burst through her cervix!
The now familiar mixture of pleasure and pain took over her entire body. Wendy bore down on the rubber cock as it fucked her.....no one, especially her worthless ex husband knew how to control her as expertly as Nala did. It was becoming harder and harder to hold back the orgasm she felt building up inside her....she remembered what Nala said about her needs coming first and was afraid if she came she would be punished.

The more Nala described their future living arrangements the more aroused she became....she pictured herself naked at all times while indoors or parading around outside in the same almost transparent string bikini, the same one she used as bait to first attract nala. The idea of being fucked wherever and whenever Nala wanted was such a turn on and then, picturing herself locked up naked in a cage!!!!
This surpassed any of the dreams, wet or otherwise that Wendy ever had.....this would be a fantasy come true....

"Mistress," she gasped between thrusts......"I....'UUGH!....love everything you...'UUGH!' said.....but please...'UUGH!' let me give you your orgasm before....'UUGH!' I cum????"

As Wendy began speaking, asking to make her mistress come, Nala forced a ball gag in her mouth. She haphazardly secured it with one hand, the other holding her slave steady. "Shut up, slut. You're gonna come for me, and you're gonna fucking like it!" She grabbed a vibrator and pressed it against Wendy's clit, holding the powered toy against her slave while her hips pounded the dildo in and out of Wendy's sex. Nala briefly reflected on the fact that she had a slave who had to be forced to come first, begged to make her owner come. She had to smile, after all, this was a reward for Wendy. A reward of her loyalty, and a celebration of the mutual love between the owner and her slave.

Once Wendy had been driven to orgasm, Nala took off her gag and removed the cuffa from her hands. She tossed the dildo on the ground and nodded at it. "Be a good girl, lick that clean." She stroked Wendy's hair for a second and nodded. "I love you, my little slut. That's why I'm making you submit to me completely, because I plan to keep you. You'll be my bitch and serve me for years and years to come." That's why you don't need your house, or your money. A slut like you doesn't need to worry about those kinds of things. You need to worry about how best to serve mistress."

She grabbed a leash and clipped it to Wendy's collar. "Come on, mom's got dessert ready. You get a few minutes to relax and recuperate before you return to your duties." She led Wendy out of the dungeon, then the basement. They returned to the dining room and found two plates with apple pie on the table, a third on the floor beside Nala's seat. Sasha had been kind enough to put a fork on the plate, allowing Wendy to eat without using her hands.

To Wendy's suprise, after she begged to make Nala cum before herself, she was rewarded by having a ballgag thrusted in her mouth. With a vibe pressed tight against her clit and the strap on dildo pumping in and out, it took very little time before the MILF slave came.

"MMMPH!!!.....MMMMPH!!!"...."AAAARRRRRGH...!!!!"
Wendy was forced into an earth shattering orgasm....with muffled moans, she closed her eyes, her back stiffened and she squirted, spewing out a girly guyser that drenched the vibe, the dildo and pooled on the floor.

By the time she was released from bondage, Wendy almost collapsed on the floor. Squirting was still a recent experience for the slave and it drained her completely. She wearily licked and sucked on the vibe and dildo, tasting her own nectar.

"Your'e right Mistress," she said after cleaning the toys...."I don't need all that....all I want to do is concentrate on loving and pleasing you....."

She followed obediently behind her owner, crawling on all fours as she was led into the kitchen. She saw the plate on the floor beside Nala's, sat on her knees in front of it and looked up, wanting her owner's permission before eating.

Nala sat down next to her mother and smiled. She took a few bites of her cake ans then glanced down at Wendy. She smiled at the sight of her perfect, obedient pet. Nala set a glass of milk on the floor with Wendy and pet her hair, "There. Enjoy your treat. You've earned it."

She crossed her legs and continued eating the cake. It tasted almost as good as her delectable little slave sitting next to her. As she ate, Nala thought back to the orgasm Wendy had just experienced. Bala had made her slut squirt a few times recently, but this time was especially notable. There was something about it. Maybe it was their mutual demonstration of love, or perhaps the depravity of Wendy's situation, becoming a total slave. Either way, it made Nala very happy.

She looked at Sasha, "Mom. Did you look into what I asked you about? That thing I mentioned?"

Sasha glanced at Wendy and then nodded, "Yes I have. In fact, I took the liberty of seeing to it. I think you made an excellent choice."

Nala smiled widely. She reached down and stroked Wendy's hair, "Mm, are you finished, pet? Good. I'm tired after such a busy evening." She took the leash in hand and stood up, "Mom, I hope you don't mind. But could you take Wendy to the bedroom? I'd like to take check on something."

Sasha took the leash from her daughter and gave it a bit of a tug. She walked with Wendy and Nala to a staircase. Nala turned off in a different direction while the mother led the slave upstairs. She told Wendy she was permitted to stand up whole she went up the stairs.

They walked to a nnice room with an attached bathroom. It clearly wasn't the master bathroom, but it was quite nice. Still a bit sparse since many of Nala's things had been moved out to the sorority house. Sasha took Wendy to the bathroom and removed her collar. "Nala will want you to shower. There's the shampoo, conditioner, soap. Oh, and here's a little gift." She grabbed a little blue bottle from under the sink. "A special perfume. Just pour a but onto your fingers, rub it on the sides of your neck, your thighs, a bit on the edge of your breasts. She'll love it."

Sasha smiled and motioned to the towels hanging from the bar. "I'll leave you to it." She left the bathroom, leaving Wendy to shower.

Wendy was left to shower in peace. She was able to wash herself with little fanfare and absolutely no interruptions. When Wendy got out of the shower however, she would be greeted by Nala sitting on the bathroom counter. She had a fluffy gray towel next to her. "Stand up." The young black domme walked around her naked, wet slave. She openly admired Wendy, her fingers occasionally grazing the slick skin of her lover. After two circles, Nala wrapped the towel around Wendy's shoulders and slowly started rubbing it over her body, drying her lover and slave off.

"It seems like it's been ages since I've seen you without a collar... I'm so used to it, but I don't dislike the sight. In fact, I might be able to get used to it."

She chuckled, then grabbed another towel to start drying Wendy's hair, "I said it before, in the heat of our passion down in the dungeon." She tossed the towel onto the counter and put her arms around Wendy, pulling her into a long and loving kiss. When she broke it, Nala smiled. "I love you too Wendy, and I am so happy that you want to remain as my slave."

Wendy ate and drank the milk, listening to what was being said but wisely not bringing up her head out of curiosity.....what were they talking about? an excellent choice? what were these two up to now?

She watched as Nala went a seperate way, leaving her at the hands of her mother. At least this time she was allowed to stand and walk....by this time, she was over the embarrassment of being seen on all fours but it was hell on her back and the palms of her hands....
Her proud tits jutted forward firm and without hardly any sag as they went upstairs.
They arrived at a bedroom and Wendy looked around. This was Nala's old bedroom before she left home! She looked around, wanting to see any past evidence of her childhood.....even dommes had to have grown up at one time....

But there was nothing. No ribbons tacked up on a wall, no goofy candid pictures, no stuffed animals, no long neglected aquarium....nothing to show that Nala even had a childhood. Come to think of it, she never recalled her owner talking about the past....was it something she would rather put behind her? she obviously respected her mother, but was it out of love or professional respect due from one professional dominatrix to another? had Nala at one time Sasha's submissive?

She quickly erased all of it from her mind when she was led into the bathroom....Wendy stood motionless as Sash removed her collar....this was the first time she hadn't worn one since she became Nala's slave and it felt.....strange....

Being left alone felt strange as well....usually she bathed with her owner or Nala was there in the bathroom with her.

Wendy stood under the warm cascading shower, enjoying it as she cleaned up....her ass still had it's puckered hole closed despite the recent anal onslaughts and only a slight tingling as she cleaned the residue of her squirting episode away.

When she emerged from the shower, Nala was waiting for her, towel in hand. She stood smiling, enjoying the sight of her owner slowly going around her, admiring her body....she was thankful now more than ever that she kept it up.....

After their lips parted, Wendy whispered to her lover and owner.....
".....I love you Mistress, and I want to be your slave forever....."

Nala smiled and kissed Wendy on the back of her neck, "Come on. Let's get to bed." She took Wendy by the hand and walked with her back into the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked around the sparse room. "I hate this room... I've hated it since I met my mo—"

Nala stopped rather abruptly, her face fell as though she had said something she shouldn't have. She glanced at Wendy and motioned for her to come onto the bed. Once Wendy was on, Nala pulled her in for a kiss. Her hands held Wendy's hips loosely as they pressed their lips together. She clearly wanted to change the subject, and this was her go-to.

Slowly, the black girl stopped kissing her submissive, her hand gently caressing Wendy's thigh. "I wish I hadn't come back here. I'm sorry." She smiled, but there was no happiness behind it.

Back
Top Bottom