Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

The next morning started out with Nala leaning back with her head propped up with pillows and her legs spread wide apart. Wendy, ever the dutiful slave wasted little time tongue fucking and eating her owner until she was rewarded with the gift of her owner's warm nectar.
Nala announced that for the first time in quite a while, the two would have to part. After a tearful goodbye, Wendy sneaked out of the sorority house stark naked. Thankfully it was early morning but still, it felt like a mile when in reality all she went was just next door. A male passerby stared at her halfway between the two houses.

"It's a sorority prank," Wendy said with a sheepish grin as she streaked past the man, her more than ample tits swaying as she ran. She got to the back door and realized she left the hidden spare key near the front door. The naked shivering MILF ran back around to the front and searched under the welcome mat for the key, only to discover it wasn't there!....

Here she was, a totally nude woman in her 30's standing outside her house.....then she remembered....she changed location of the key so Nala could easily find it. Sure enough, halfway across the doorframe was the key. Wendy fumbled with the lock and finally got inside.
Nala had forbidden her to wear anything....she had to stay naked until told otherwise. THankfully she had enough food stockpiled she didn't have to make any runs to the store. If she had to, she knew she could always use 'Grubhub' or 'Restaurant runner' and have meals delivered to her door but she would have to meet the driver nude.....once again, Nala forbid her to wear anything, including underwear.

She also insisted that Wendy crawl on all fours throughout the house. Of course, she was on an honor system....how would Nala know if she stood up and walked? but what if her owner had installed cameras in the house? just to make sure, Wendy crawled at all times.
Nala ordered her to provide her with text pictures and videos of her edging herself but edging ONLY.....she wasn't allowed to cum. As difficult as it was, the MILF obliged, going on Facetime or using selfie sticks with her legs spread wide apart, focusing with her fingers as she masturbated.
She had to keep all her drapes and blinds open, Nala making sure her slave was constantly seen by the sorority girls making sure they saw her crawling and naked.

At night Wendy whimpered....she had fallen so deeply in love with Nala that the house felt strangely cold and huge without her. She laid in bed alone.....

Wendy had marked off every day on the calendar. Finally the day came, the day her lover and owner would return. As the hours passed, Wendy crawled to the door and got on her knees, fishing out a ballgag, fitting it in her mouth then placed her hands at her side, waiting patiently for her owner.
It felt like an eternity but finally she heard the click of the key in the lock and the doorknob slowly turn.

The past week had been grating for the mistress as well as her slave. While Wendy had been on strict edging duty and without orgasm for several days, Nala had to deal with final exams. Long nights of stress and studying were only broken up by nightly video calls with Wendy and enjoying the videos and photos her slave sent. The lack of another body in her room was unpleasant. She didn't want to take one of the new slaves for a night because she knew they wouldn't compare to Wendy. It just didn't feel right, even knowing that Wendy was just a few feet away, in her cage or on her oversized pet bed, was a comfort for Nila.

As she stepped into the house on that last day, she was wearing a black overcoat to keep out the chilly wind that accompanied tonight. She pushed the door in and the first thing her eyes met as she opened the door was Wendy, her MILF slave, waiting for her mistress obediently, gagged and kneeling, perfect as ever. Nala felt every ounce of pent up lust flow over her as she gazed at Wendy's perfect submissive form. She shut the door behind her and put her hands on her hips, after a few seconds of silence, Nala took the fine chain leash out of her pocket and bent over, clipping it onto Wendy's collar. She stroked the MILF's cheek, "God I missed you."

She stood up and tossed off her coat, revealing that underneath she was only wearing a bra and panties. "Come on, we have a few hours before we have to leave. So we'll have a real quick session, then shower, get ready and leave. Trust me, I think tonight's going to be great, for both of us." She tugged the leash and began going upstairs. It was difficult not to run up the stairs, her excitement was building up as they got closer to the bedroom. Things were back to normal, the way they should be.

As they got into the bedroom, Nala helped Wendy onto the bed, keeping her on her hands and knees as she removed the MILF's gag. Once the gag was off, Nala kissed her, pressing their lips together in a loving kiss. She moaned into the lip lock, kissing her lover for close to a minute before breaking it off. "Have I ever told you that you're the best slave a girl could ask for? Now, prove that and get on your back. I want your legs folded in but spread apart, let me see that pretty pussy."

Nala immediately set to work. She went to the closet and took out a few items from a small stockpile of her toys that she had left there. She took several lengths of rope and tied Wendy's arms to the headboard, then she tied her legs up, spread apart and with her calves pressed to her thighs, her body open and begging for dominance. The domme finished by putting a gag on Wendy, a gag with a long dildo protruding from the front.

Nala smiled and quickly stripped herself. The black woman mounted the MILFs face and slid the toy into her pussy with a moan. "Mm, be a good girl and make me come, the faster mistress comes, the sooner this starts feeling good." She held up a vibrating wand and turned it to the lowest setting. Nala let Wendy use her head to control her phallic gag, the black girl meanwhile leaned over Wendy's body and began teasing her. She dragged the heas of the vibrator over Wendy's exposed thighs, around her breasts and up her sides, but she never let the toy get too close to her erogenous zones lest the edged slave have her release too early.

When Wendy heard the door unlocked and open she felt the cold from outside. Her heart was racing but she had to keep her head bowed, no matter how badly she wanted to see her owner's eyes.
"I missed you so much Mistress," she replied, although with the gag in place it was little more than mumbling. She loved the feeling of the leash being clipped onto her slave collar, the only item she wore. Once it was first put on it locked in place and only Nala held the key.

Once on the bed, her gag was removed and the slave was on her back, legs open but tucked in close to her thighs.
Soon ropes were attached to her wrists, securing them behind her head to the headboard. Wendy moaned in lustful anticipation, pretending to struggle, just enough to play a role. She watched as her legs were bound and bent, revealing her pussy in perfect position....she was glad she shaved the night before.....

A penis gag was fitted over Wendy's mouth, a foot long dildo protruding from the gag.
As her owner slid over the gag and lowered herself down on it, she reached down and began torturing her slave, the wand barely grazing her body but avoiding Wendy's nipples and cunt.
Wendy pushed her head up close to Nala's cunt, penetrating her owner, forcing the phallus in and out....

It wasn't long before Nala was moaning and groaning in pleasure. Wendy may have been edged, but Nala only had herself for pleasure; and sitting in her room playing with herself, knowing there was a willing submissive bitch right next door was almost as bad as the edging. Now, she found her hips humping Wendy's face and the gag over her mouth.

After several more seconds, she came on the toy. Nala didn't wait for Wendy to relax. She pressed the vibrator against the white woman's pussy and turned it up much higher. After a few minutes, she wiggled the toy in Wendy's folds, urging her closer to orgasm. She kept the toy there until Wendy came.

Nala waited a few seconds after Wendy had her long awaited orgasm before she got up and began untying the sub. She ran a hand over Wendy's bare belly and smiled, "I missed having you around, I missed my slutty white bitch." She leaned down and kissed Wendy, "I'm gonna take a shower, you're welcome to join in if you'd like, slut, but you must be tired after that orgasm."

She stood up and removed Wendy's collar, setting it aside and walking into the bathroom. She turned the water on and stood in the bathroom for a few minutes, waiting to see if Wendy came by or not. She waited a little while after the water heated up, then stepped into the large shower. Wendy had such a nice home, all paid for by her ex's dime. While the house was nice, it was easy for Nala to know what she really liked was the sexy MILF inside of it, the house that she didn't need to pay for was just a bonus.

Nala considered this as her body got wet from the showerhead's constant spray, soaking her gorgeous body head-to-toe.

As much as she wanted nothing more than to please Nala, it was torture when her owner groaned and came, drenching the shaft but the gag allowed none of the precious nectar to drip into her eager mouth.
When it was her turn, Nala kept probing her slave's cunt till she came as well. Exhausted, they kissed then laid there together until Nala got up and went to the shower.

Wendy watched as her owner stepped in and closed the glass door. She wanted to play this moment out, to let Nala think she was too tired to join her. After a minute or so, she got off the bed and snuck into the bathroom. Waiting till Nala's eyes were closed, enjoying the warm cascade of water, Wendy quietly entered the shower and closed the door. She planted her lips up tight against her lover while she brought a hand down and slowly finger fucked her until she brought her to yet another orgasm......

Nala expected as much, she knew Wendy better than Wendy knew herself. But she let Wendy have her moment of surprise, the happiness it would bring her slave would be returned to Nala in the form of excellent conduct and behavior during their next session, and now it came in another orgasm washing over her body. But the feeling of a beautiful woman predding against hee was intoxicating, and the feel of Wendy's fingers was lovely. In the afterglow of the first orgasm, Nala came despite the closeness of her two orgasms.

She turned around and embraced Wendy in a deep kiss. So deep that she pushed the slave against the shower wall and pinned her there as they kissed. One leg gently pushing between Wendy's. She held the position for awhile then began washing her hair. This process wasn't long, but it was more a test. She expected Wendy to know that her duty when bathing with mistress was to wash Nala's body. Even if Wendy wasn't Nala's slave without her collar on, Nala was still the dominant of the relationship, and Wendy knew that.

As soon as the shower finished, Nala stepped out and grabbed two towels, handing one to Wendy. This was another test, to see if Wendy would know to dry her mistress's body first, or not. Whether Wendy passed or failed was arbitrary, Nala didn't say anything about these little tests during their bathing or drying. If Wendy failed she'd get an explanation of the proper behavior. Tonight was going to be a long, fun night and Nala didn't want to stall that with a punishment for her slut. Of course, if Wendy succeeded, she would be rewarded with an extra orgasm, just like Wendy gave her owner.

Wendy was delighted to have Nala cum again so soon after the last encounter. She quickly dropped to her knees, sucking and swallowing every drop that flowed from her Mistress.
She moaned as Nala pinned her but when her owner began washing her hair, Wendy pulled away.
"No, please Mistress," she begged....."Let me....taking care of you is a slave's duty.....MY duty...."
With that, she applied the shampoo and cleaned the woman's scalp, rinsing her, doing it again then applying conditioner. Once she massaged it in, she rinsed Nala's hair once more.

Once Nala's hair was done, Wendy proceeded to bathe her with a loofah, doused with lavender scented body wash. Only after Nala was properly taken care of then did her slave take care of herself, being careful not to take too much time and make Nala wait. Once finished, Wendy let Nala step out first onto the rug then knelt down in front of her, towel drying every inch of her owner's body. After she was dry, she took the other towel and dried Nala's hair......Taking her by the hand, she brought her owner to the vanity table, took a blow dryer, gently having her sit on a chair and properly dried and combed her hair. Again, only after everything was done then Wendy finally took care of herself.

Nala was pleased with Wendy's conduct. Even in matters they'd never discussed, she was intuitive enough to know what to do. That was the mark of a good slave. After Nala was dry but before Wendy had started, the domme held up a hand to stop her. She stepped forward and slid her hand over Wendy's bare hip. She smiled at her slave, "Good girl. You knew to serve mistress yourself, that is very good." She bit her lip, "mm, and your body is so nice and wet.. Bend over the vanity, slut. I wanna see that sexy wet body."

Nala adjusted Wendy's pose by lifting her right leg and placing it up on the vanity as well. The domme got on her knees and began tongue-bathing Wendy's pussy. She let her oral onslaught do the talking, working the slave's pussy to another intense climax. That would be the last quick orgasm for a while. They had to get ready. Nala left her slave in the bathroom and went to get dressed.

She was wearing a bra and panties when Wendy came back out. Nala smiled and motioned to a black bra and thong set on the bed. "Put those on, I have a special dress picked out for you." She went to the closet and came back a second later with a white sundress with red and pink flowers over it. Nala smiled, "you'll look so cute like this, plus it has a little bonus feature for me." She showed Wendy that while the dress functioned as a normal dress, it had a secret string that let the wearer until it and open it from the front like a robe. Nala tossed that on the bed and smiled, "be a good girl while we're there. Just be the charming woman you always are and I know mom will love you. Then, when we get home I'll remind you what a depraved whore you are."

Nala had never placed her in that position before. As Wendy bent over the vanity chair, she felt her owner take one leg and lay it on the table....she never felt so open, so accessible before, her pussy ripe for the taking, and taking Nala did.
It wasn't long before her owner's tounge fucking brought Wendy to another orgasm. She cried out as she came, feeling her owner sucking up every drop. She was so glad that the two of them enjoyed the taste of each other's nectar. Others might simply let it out then force their slaves to lick it up off the floor.....thank God theirs wasn't the case.

The dress was the first thing that Wendy had been allowed to wear in quite a while, leave alone bras and panties.
She slipped the black thong on, wiggling her hips, making sure she was facing Nala as she slowly put it snug in place.
The black lace bra barely fit her....Wendy didn't know if Nala simply misjudged her size of wanted her slave's tits to look as if they were bursting through.....her size 38 tits now cradled in the cups, she again faced her owner for silent approval.

Wendy slipped the dress over her head and felt it gently flow down....it felt like heaven....
Slipping on a pair of black heels, she turned to Nala.

"Does this please you Mistress?.....I'm ready...."

Nala watched Wendy dress and smiled, "you look so fucking sexy. Mom's gonna love you, I'm sure." She dresses in jeans and a gray sweater, grabbing her handbag and walking out of the house with Wendy.

She had started parking her car in front of Wendy's home. She wasn't using the garage yet, as she hadn't officially moved in and taken control of the MILFs home. When she did, she'd park in the garage and carry her own key instead of using the spare like she was some paramore.

Nala pulled away from the house, Wendy sitting in the backseat of her sedan. Of course the slave wouldn't sit up front, "remembee our rules for the public. Do not address me as mistress, do not discuss the true nature as relationship. As far as anyone else is concerned, you're just my girlfriend, not also my slave."

She paused as she slowed to a red light, "and my mother can be... Blunt... Especially when I bring girls home, so just take what she says with a grain of salt and be polite. Treat her like you treat me, just be good and you'll be golden and I'll be rewarding you." After that, the car ride passed with idle chit chat between the domme and her slave. Talking about Nala's exams, the house and their plans for the future, potential renovation and so on. The ride was relatively short and soon the two were pulling into the driveway of a lavish but relatively modest suburban home.

Nala climbed out and smiled at Wendy, "come on, let's go ring the doorbell and introduce you to mom."

Wendy almost felt overdressed if it wasn't for the fact that it was Nala herself that picked out her clothing. Still, with her owner wearing only jeans and a sweater it left her MILF looking much more feminine....unless of course that was Nala's whole idea. Maybe she felt that her mother would appreciate Nala's girlfrfiend more if she was the fem, 'girly-girl' type.

"Should I call you by name, Mistress?," she asked. "I.....I feel really uneasy addressing you by your given name....I never done it before...calling you sweetheart or love won't be as hard...."

She was excited to talk about sharing her home with Nala and would embrace whatever plans her owner had for the house. She was so totally devoted to her nubian owner she would gladly give her the deed for the property. Anyone else would tell her ideas like that could lead to Nala taking the house away from her, but that was how devoted Wendy was.

The one thing they avoided discussing was the one thing paramount in Wendy's mind. Someday soon she would propose to Nala....as her slave, she knew it wouldn't be Nala who would do the proposing. How would her owner react? would she be more content to keep her devoted MILF simply as her slave and lover?
Wendy decided it would be best to shelve the idea until after they returned home....unless of course the unimaginable happened and Nala proposed while at her mother's house, which Wendy knew was not possible.

Finally they arrived. Wendy kept a respectable step behind Nala as they stood on the steps.

The door swing inwards and a warm, inviting yellow light streamed out. Standing in the doorway, shrouded in a halo of light was a slightly-older version of Nala. The mother looked exactly like her daughter, except while Nala wore her hair in tiny braids, her mother's jet black hair was long and curled softly. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Nala, "it's so good to see you again!"

Nala hugged her back, "you too mom, I missed you. Oh, this is Wendy. The one I told you about." She stepped aside and put Wendy right in view of the black woman. The mother smiled at Wendy and her eyes glued up and down the MILFs body. She only seemed a few years older than Wendy herself. "It's nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you." She didn't offer to hug Wendy, or even a handshake. "Come in, both of you, dinner's almost ready."

As Wendy walked in, Ms. Asaria looked Wendy over once more. She flashed a smile at her that seemed somehow off, something about it just didn't seem right. But it was gone in an instant as she closed the door. "Please, make yourself at home. Why don't we sit in the living room and chat a bit." There was little room for options.

Ms. Asaria led Wendy through to the lavish living room and sat her down on the couch. The mazon sat in a large chair directly adjacent to the couch and looked at Wendy with a sort of cold calculation in her eye, Nala was in the kitchen, getting water. The mother sat back and smiled, "so, you and Nala. She's treating you right I presume?" The question was vague, and the tension in the air said that that was probably deliberate.

To Wendy, Nala's mother did strike her as a little 'stand offish'. Was it because she was white? maybe because she looked to be around the same age as her mother?.....who knows, maybe Nala's mother figured Wendy to be a 'sugar momma'....
Nala's mother did a quick one over scan of the MILF, inviting them in without so much as a handshake.
Nala warned her slave that her mother might be a little off but let go at that.

The first few minutes were guarded at best and when Nala went to the kitchen, leaving her slave in the living room with her mother, things didn't exactly get much warmer.

"Yes Ma'am," Wendy replied...."Nala is treating me very good...I'd like to think we're treating each other well...."
She wondered just how much Nala told her mother. She was fairly sure Nala didn't say anything about their owner and slave relationship.
The sundress Nala picked out for Wendy to wear now felt uncomfortable....the dress wasn't loose but flowed nicely, but around the top it fit tighter, accenting Wendy's 38DD tits perfectly. She wished now that she wore a minimizer bra.....

Ms. Asaria nodded, her gaze fixed on Wendy. "I'm glad to hear it. My daughter means a lot to me, and knowing that you're treating her well is very pleasing." She smirked, "she told me you were a bit older, but she didn't specify. You look good... Very good." She looked over Wendy again and nodded her head a bit.

Around then, Nala came into the room and sat down beside Wendy. She had two glasses of water and handed one to her lover, "here you go baby." She smiled at Wendy, Ms. Asaria just watched them quietly. As the young black woman sat down, she smiled at her mother, "so, are you two getting along?"

The mother nodded her head, "Oh yes, Wendy's very good. You must keep her on a short leash." She chuckled, Nala chuckled with her and gave Wendy a knowing glance. That statement held more truth than one would think. The older black woman looked towards the kitchen, "dinner should almost be finished. How about we make our way to the table and we can continue our conversation there."

The older woman stood up and walked out of the room, heading to the kitchen. Nala put a hand on her slave's thigh, "you're doing great. Don't be nervous, just be open and honest. I know she'll love you."

She took Wendy by the hand and led her back to the dining room. The table was already set, Nala poured herself a glass of wine then did the same for Wendy. Ms Asaria came in a few seconds later with the meal. It was a pasta dish that smelled quite good. As she sat down, Bala began eating the food. Nobody talked for a few minutes before the mother spoke again, "Wendy. I notice you're a bit older than my daughter."

Nala interjected, "She's not much older, and besides. She really is the perfect woman. She has everything I could ask for. Plus, age comes with a certain level of... Experience." She winked at Wendy.

Ms. Asaria didn't seem to notice, she just continued. "Yes. I never saw anything wrong with relationships like that. I'm just curious Wendy, what you saw in my daughter that made you so eager."

When Nala's mother mentioned her being on a short leash, Wendy almost automatically responded.
"Yes, she does....", being careful to let it drop right there. Obviously the woman knew nothing about her daughter's BDSM experience. Wendy smiled, silently wondering how the woman would react to see her daughter with a whip in hand or a strap on while her MILF slave was ballgagged and tied bending over a stool....

While at the table, Nala mentioned Wendy having experience due to her slightly older age. In truth, she was older than the woman guessed, but thanks to excercise and the boob job she managed to get as part of her divorce settlement, she did look younger than her true age.

In replying to the last question, Wendy paused for a moment, not sure just how to phrase it.
"You know, I think I was attracted to your daughter's personality and self confidence long before I actually fell in love with her......she almost has a 'regal' air to her...."

Nala smirked a bit and took a bite of her food. Ms. Asaria nodded, "Very nice... Give me a second, I'll get another bottle of wine." She left the table, only the mistress and her slave were sitting there.

Nala put her hand on Wendy's, "you're doing really well. You haven't even once let slip about what we truly are, and I think my mom's really starting to like you. Just keep this up baby, the night's almost over." The sound of footsteps approaching them made Nala fall silent, beginning to eat once more.

Ms. Asaria stepped into the room, with a bottle of wine in hand. "I'm sorry, I have some bad news Nala. The rain's gotten bad outside, I think the roads are getting flooded since the drainage system us backed up. I don't think you should drive home tonight." For the first time, they noticed that steady sound of hard rainfall on the roof of thr house and outside the walls.

Nala glanced at Wendy and nodded, "that's fine. We can stay here tonight. It's just one night after all."

Ms. Asaria nodded, "I'll set up the guest bedroom after dinner." Nala smiled and shot Wendy a look that said the MILF would not be sleeping in the guest room. The rest of the dinner passed with little fanfare, Ms. Asaria kept asking questions and talking to the girls, Nala kept giving Wendy knowing looks and very soon, the trip retired to the living room. Nala's mother went upstairs to deal with the guest room while the girl and her slave sat on the couch.

After several seconds, Nala slide her hand over Wendy's thigh. "Hey, I have an idea. I think you deserve a treat. I want you to eat me out right here, slut."

Despite Nala's reassurance, Wendy shot back a worried look.
Mistress," she whispered, making sure Nala's mother wouldn't hear...."this is been harder than I thought it would be....almost everything you and I share has to do with me being your slave, but I'll do my best."

Neither of them minded staying overnight but the thought that they might be seperated and sleep in seperate rooms didn't please Wendy at all. It wasn't till Nala gave her a sign that she ceased her worrying.
The rest of the evening passed rather eventually with the usual chit chat with Wendy doing her best not to divulge anything and being rewarded by Nala clutching her wrist.

Then after Nala's mother went upstairs, Wendy gave her a shocked look.
"right here Mistress?.....you want me to eat you....HERE?"
Of course as her obedient slave Wendy dropped to her knees on the floor as she pulled off her owner's bottom clothing and undid her own dress so her tits would be exposed. She licked and sucked then curled her tongue, happily fucking her with it, oblivious to the world around them.

Nala smiled as Wendy obediently slid off her owner's panties. The slave was being so perverse and naughty and Nala loved it, "mm, Good, bitch. Yeah, just like that, lick my pussy you hungry slut." She teased Wendy as the older woman licked her pussy, keeping her pressed in to her sex.

As Wendy was feasting, the distinct sound of footsteps approached them, rather than order her to move away, Nala held Wendy tighter, "I didn't tell you to stop, bitch." She hissed.

Out of the corner of Wendy's eye, Ms. As aria had entered the room. She stood with her hsnds on her hips, watching the scene. She didn't gasp or shout, instead she just sighed and shook her head, "you started without me."

Nala chuckled, "what can I say, she's a needy slut."

Ms. Asaria walked in and sat down in a chair, "Yes. Slaves usually are, but this one has impressed me so far."

Nala released Wendy's head from her pussy, "stand up in the middle of the room, slave... Why don't you show us that special trick your dress can do." She mimed opening a jacket, alluding to the special feature of the dress and Wendy's slutty underclothes. Both black women sat there, patiently waiting for Wendy to strip to her underwear, completely unfazed by the situation that was unfolding.

What worried Wendy was that the kitchen table had no tablecloth, nothing to hide the fact than Nala had her slave on her knees underneath pleasuring her.
Instant panic set in as she heard the sounds of what could only be Nala's mother returning.....'SHIT!....she would be coming back any second and see.....this.....!
But Nala pulled her slave's head closer to her wanton cunt, urging her to continue her work.

Nala pushed her away and ordered her to get up, go to the middle of the room and untie the thread tied daintily at the bodice of the sundress. Her deep plunge black lace bra barely held her massive tits, just as the matching black thong panties barely covered her slit. The dress effortlessly fell from her shoulders, gliding down her velvet body and landing on the floor.
Wendy stood motionless, the beautiful Venus so nervous she swore she would get goosebumps any second, her heat racing and thumping so loud she could swear they would hear.

'OH MY GOD,', her inner voice yelled out....'her mother knows your'e a slave.....HER slave!.....
Wendy wondered if it ran in the family. Was her mother a slave owner as well?

Nala smiled, "Good girl. Now, on your knees and crawl to me." She watched Wendy move across the floor and come to kneel before her.

Ms. Asaria smiled at the slave, then at her daughter, "you have her trained well. I'm not surprised, you picked up training very quickly." Nala smiled, "She behaves well, I presume?" Ms. Asaria questioned.

Nala stroked Wendy's hair and nodded, "wonderfully. She's a dream slave. Wendy, come up here. Sit on the sofa and rest your head here in my lap." Nala continued stroking her slave's head, smiling at her from time to time. "I found her in the house right next to the sorority. From the moment I spoke to her I knew she was a total slut, and I decided to make her my bitch." She squeezed one of Wendy's breasts, "never knew she was such a needy little submissive though."

Ms. Asaria nodded, "She's impressed me so far. Good posture, followed your orders quickly, kept the secret of your relationship hidden until ordered otherwise. You must have many questions, slut."

Nala chuckled, "My mom is a dominatrix at a bdsm club. She's trained more than two hundred slaves last year alone!" She ran a hand over Wendy's body. "Last week, after the ceremony, when you were in the shower, I gave her a call and told her all about you. Of course she wanted to meet you."

Ms. Asaria moved closer, sitting on the sofa now, on Wendy's other side. She brazenly began stroking Wendy's body with her daughter. "Yes... I can't have my daughter using a sub-par slave, after all. Thankfully, you shoe promise. After tonight, we'll know for certain whether you deserve to be owned by my daughter or not."

Nala stroked Wendy's hair to comfort her, "she'll impress you. I know she will."

Ms. Asaria nodded, "we'll see."

Nala reached behind her and pulled out Wendy's monogrammed leather collar, "Here you go, slut. I brought I with me, just for you. Now, are you ready to show mom exactly how good you are?"

Wendy had never been more nervous, even more than when she was first in the sorority. She had never felt so naked, exposed and vulnerable. For some strange reason, having a hundred young eyes on her body didn't feel as uncomfortable as Nala's mother examining her right now from head to toe.

It wasn't until Nala ordered her to crawl over to her did she finally feel better....she dropped to her knees and scooted over to her owner, dropped at her feet with head bowed.

When Nala moved to the couch and ordered her MILF to sit as well, Wendy dutifully laid her head on Nala's lap, softly puuuurrring as her owner stroked her hair. Many nights were spent this way, Wendy being like a kitten on Nala's lap. Right now she wished she was tiny enough to cuddle up like a ball on her lap, avoiding her mother's glances.

"Yes Mistress," she replied, grateful that she was able to address her as such once again....."I always strive to make you proud of me...."

BUT WHAT DID THEY HAVE IN MIND......?

Nala curled a finger at Wendy. "Sit up." As Wendy sat up, Nala wrapped the collar around her neck and closed it at the back, locking it in place once more. She hooked her finger in the ring of Wendy's collar and pulled her slave in for a kiss. She kissed Wendy over and over, while another body pressed against Wendy's back.

Ms. Asaria turned the slave's head away, and began kissing Wendy herself. Her hands sliding up from Wendy's hips to grope her breasts. Nala's hands gently adjusted Wendy so she was sitting with her back on the couch. Then, she spread Wendy's legs wide as Ms. Asaria worked at the connection of Wendy's bra.

Again, Nala turned Wendy's head to the right and began kissing her once more. She finished unclipping the bra, tossing it aside and gripping Wendy's breasts. Ms. Asaria meanwhile rubbed her fingers over Wendy's covered pussy, meanwhile Nala pinched the slave's nipples and began kissing at her neck when her mother came back up to kiss her lips again, her hand still rubbing the pussy.

As Nala kissed Wendy's neck, she spoke softly, whispering in her ear. "You're going to serve the both of us, and we are going to enjoy your together. My mother has much more experience than me, but I know your body like my own. We are going to do whatever we please to you. Pleasure you, punish you, fuck you, anything we desire. You will enjoy everything second and remain perfectly obedient." Both dommes moved down to kiss opposite sides of Wendy's neck. "We'll start out slow. A little threesome to warm up before moving to the intense stuff. Are you ready to begin, slut? Is your pussy nice and wet for mistress?"

This was something dreams were made of...Wendy had 2 experienced Mistresses exploring every inch of her body. Her slave collar once again locked in place, she felt every inch a slave.
Nala's mother was almost as good a kisser than her daughter....the MILF slave gave back as good as she recieved, sending out her tongue to wind around the mother.

The dress now off, the slave sat on the edge of the couch with legs spread wide. Nala's mother began moving toward the slave's tits, lifting them from the confines of the bra and fondling them. Wendy gave out soft moans as both women kissed her passionately while finally taking off the bra, leaving her only in her thong panties.
Her nipples were rock hard and she was almost starting to pant. Nala's mother pulled aside the fabric and explored the slave's cunt with her fingers.....

With both women on opposite side of the slave's neck, Wendy was on sexual fire.

"Yes Mistress," she replied.....I'm already wet.....it would be an honor to be used by both of you...."
she whispered to Nala...."I hope your mother doesn't mind that I'm a squirter...."

The duo each chuckled at Wendy's admittance that she was a squirter, Ms. Asaria smiled, "Good. A good slave shows her mistress how much she enjoys serving. I bet you never squirted for your husband, but now. With a woman owning you, I bet you are like a fountain now."

Nala giggled, "very true mother, very true." She pulled off her shirt, then her bra and let her breasts hang free. "Very soon, slut, you'll be worshiping out bodies. Mother wants to see you do everything, every method of pleasure, pain and servitude to make sure you're the perfect slave." She smirked and slid off her pants, shortly followed by her thong.

Ms. Asaria chuckled, "she certainly looks at her owner the right way. But does she serve her right? Slut, come here and take off my clothing for me." She was still sitting up, wearing a dress and heels. She sat there and patiently waited as Wendy undressed her. The woman looked stunning nude, she packed the youth of Nala but her body was remarkable none the less.

Nala had moved to the armchair, "come here now. Worship my legs and my feet first. Then, you can finish feasting on my pussy."

Ms. A aria stood up, "I'll be back in a second. I need to get some toys, after all, such a long night and we're only getting started. I'm sure Wendy's very excited."

I'll gladly take whatever pain my owner wishes to inflict on me....I'm a pain slut," Wendy remarked. "I'll glady do anything to show my Mistress my measure of devotion...."

Nala always looked gorgeous naked but now this was the chance to see how her mother looked.

"Yes Mistress," she replied as she went to Nala's mother still sitting on the couch. She only hoped she could do this properly, since Nala was the only one she disrobed. She scooted over to the woman, rose up just enough to rech from behind and undo the clasp on the top of the dress and pull down the zipper. She reached up, pulled off the dress then gently tugged it from underneath the woman.
Wendy undid the clasp of the woman's bra and took it off, kissing her nipples. She dropped back down on her knees on the floor to pull off the woman's panties, kissing her pussy lips.

It was time to worship her owner again.....she went to the armchair, scooting along the floor then proceeded to lick and kiss every toe, then tongue bathe Nala's feet. She rose, gently taking her ankles and placing them apart on the chair.
She began licking the inside of Nala's thighs until she came to her pussy, then began tongue fucking her.

Back
Top Bottom