Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Mistress (MessedupRp x Cindy Harrison)

((Continued from another forum... Yeah this story really jumps around a lot))

Nala pulled Wendy a bit closer in her lap and kissed her again, slipping a finger into her asshole. As the sorority sisters and the pledges, naked and collared, entered the room, she kept kissing her slave.

The black goddess finally broke the kiss and looked at the gathered crowd. She motioned for Wendy to go to her mat beside Nala's chair and stood up. "Welcome back to the first day of the rest of your time here. We all stood where you are, naked and owned. But soon, you'll all be full sisters and look back on this with laughter."

Nala picked up a large black strapon and began putting it on. "Now... We're going to celebrate, but first. My perfect little slut Wendy is going to show you all how much fun it can be to submit." She turned to Wendy, "Slut. Stand up and bend over the throne. The show's about to start."

The MILF was happier that she was facing Nala while on her lap instead of sitting the other way, facing everyone. She felt a hand slide down beneath her. As she felt it coming close, she waited till she knew which hole it was heading for....when she felt it approaching her tight puckered ass, she rose a little to make entry easier, then sat back down on it, sinking the finger deeper in her ass.

Wendy heard the sounds of more and more girls entering the room. She let out a soft moan, pleased at the feeling in her ass but almost dissapointed that they were interrupted. She made sure Nala didn't read THAT, however.

The ever obedient slave climbed off her owner's lap and quickly sat on her knees on the mat, head slightly bowed. She rose eyes just enough to see what looked like a Harem of olden times....so many beautiful young girls, all naked and collared.

She looked over at Nala who was cinching the strap on harness around her waist.
"Yes Mistress," she said, bending over the edge of the throne..."Always for you...."

Nala smacked Wendy's ass, "just remember... You may be slaves now, but some day this could be you. The president of the sorority, bending some sexy MILF bitch over the thrones and giving it to her." She rubbed the toy against Wendy's pussy slowly, before pushing it completely in with one thrust. She grabbed Wendy's hips and began fucking her fast and hard, "Or... You can be like Wendy here, a little slut doing as her mistress tells her and loving every moment."

Nala grabbed Wendy's and pulles her head back, arching her back. "Tomorrow is a special day for her. It's her first day of anal training. I'm sure she'll do really well, and if you all do well tomorrow, we'll hsve a little celebration with the guest of honor here."

She slapped Wendy's ass again and laughed, "she's new to exhibitionism, so let's make her calmer. Why don't one of you each come up and touch her. Help her relax a bit." She smiled, pounding Wendy with a big fake cock.

Wendy tried to keep her eyes forward.....she could feel everyone staring at her but all she wanted to do was to concentrate on one person and one only---the one that enslaved her.
The MILF spread her legs and kept her position, bent over the side of the throne room chair. She felt the dildo push slightly against her pussy then let out a groan as it impaled her, filling her cunt, stretching it as it burrowed deep inside to claim her as it's prize.
Nothing felt as good as this did.....she bore down on the invader, using her kegel muscles to try and grasp the intruder as Nala fucked her, taking in the entire strap on to the hilt. Her tits swayed as she rocked back and forth, keeping with the cadence.

Anal training! why did she have to bring that subject up again?....of course being the good obedient slave that she was, she would gladly put herself through the ordeal.....Nala seemed to have a particular liking for anal. But the anus doesn't stretch as much as a vagina and she knew it would be painful.

Nala having the girls line up and 'touch' her did however put her at ease and while she was being fucked made it a lot easier....

The air of the room was one of contemplation and focus. Most of the sisters were toying with their spaces by now, solely focused on them, but many of the slaves, the rushes, were still transfixed by Wendy getting fucked against that throne. The way that Nala seemed to shut everyone else out. As far as she was concerned, they were alone together. Just Wendy and Nala, fucking over a throne.

The sisters came up one at a time. Their "touches" were monitored and approved or reprimanded by Nama herself. She let them pinch and flick Wendy's nipples and clit. She let them rub Wendy's pussy lips and slide fingers into the girls mouth. She let them slap Wendy's breasts, pussy and butt.

As she fucked Wendy, Bala said. "You ever been double penetrated?"

No one looked as dominating as Nala did, especially when wearing her strap on harness. She let out gasps and moans as she felt the rigid cock fill and stretch her.
"Please," she whispered as she continued to be fucked in front of the large audience, knowing she was the center of attraction.
"Please Mistress, can I please cum for you?....pleeeeese...."

The temptation became even worse for her as the girl's lined up in a row, her rigid nipples being flicked, her tits squeezed, fingers in her mouth.....she let out squeals as hands swatted her ass and cunt lips. The whole time Nala didn't pull out of her, continuing to fuck her.
"No Mistress," she groaned as she felt the dildo feel as if penetrating her cervix....."I haven't...."

Nala leaned over Wendy, one hand groping her breast as the black woman fucked her with her large toy. The plastic cock sliding in and out quite easily by now. "We'll change that very soon. For now, I want you to come, slut." She smacked Wendy's ass and stood up straight, pulling her hips back farther and thrusting forward faster so the dildo was slamming into Wendy, "come in front of the whole sorority!"

As Wendy came, Nala kept pounding her pussy. She loved the way her MILF slave's breasts bounced as she fucked her. The way she moaned and begged for more, such a slutty woman, such a depraved bitch was just living in the suburbs! It baffled and excited Nala to no end.

The black woman slowly pulled the toy out of Wendy's pussy. She nodded to Emma, a fellown sorority sister. The redhead smiled and nodded back. She walked up behind Wendy as Nala pulled out and pressed a vibrator to the MILF's pussy, holding it there. She pinched Wendy's clit whenever she got close to orgasm to cut her off.

Nala meanwhile moved around to stand in front of Wendy's face. Shw held the dildo to Wendy's lips and pushed it in, filling her mouth. "Come on, we gotta clean this off. Emma's getting your pussy warmed up for the next game. I think you're gonna like it." She smiled down at Wendy, revelling in her control over the woman.

It was all Wendy could do not to cum, so when Nala gave her permission it wasn't long in happening. After a few more deep thusts---and the fondling of her massive tits---the MILF slave arched her back, tensed up and screamed. She hadn't squirted every time she was fucked but this time she did, moaning as she erupted a girly guyser, drenching the dildo and dripping to the floor. Wendy went weak in the knees after she squirted and sighed a gasp of exhaustion.

Her ordeal was far from over.....

Emma pressed the vibe tight up against Wendy's swollen cunt lips, the vibration causing a second eruption, but this time the MILF was denied a release, her nectar building up inside her. She felt Emma pinching her pussy lips closed....she tried to wiggle, to work the girl's fingers free but she held on firm, still pressing the vibe up against her. Before long a second orgasm was erupting....Wendy grunted and whimpered as she felt more internal pressure.....

The MILF slave held her head up, eagerly accepting the dildo into her mouth...she sucked and slurped, reveling in her own juice.

Nala was fast in having Wendy clean the dildo. Within a minute she pulled the toy out, and Emma removes the vibrator from Wendy's pussy. The MILF had a few minutws of reprieve, as Nala began talking while Emma began preparing Wendy for the next part of her night of submission.

The redhead moved Wendy's ball gag into her mouth and then guided the woman to her knees, proceeding to bend her over so that her head was against the floor. Emma rubbed a hand over Wendy's as and smacked it sharply, "you're doing great," she whispered.

Meanwhile, Nala was talking, "the night is almost over. Our orgy induction is almost finished. But, we have one more game here... My slave Wendy, is a wonderful slave. But she made a bad mistake earlier today. She came without permission, so now I am going to test her to see just how well she can handle not coming."

Emma attached a spreader bar to Wendy's legs, then cuffed her wrists to her ankles. Nala continued, "each of you slaves is going to have thirty seconds to lick Wendy's pussy. You want to make her come as many times as you can before all of you run out of time. But you will not be let off so easily. I just warmed her up with a very special vibrator. A very powerful vibrator. She had it on the lowest setting, but each of you will have I only the highest setting while you eat her pussy. Whoever comes the most, my one slave, or all of you slaves, will be completely denied orgasm all day tomorrow."

Emma finished by tying a rope from Wendy's collar to her spreader bar. She smiled and nodded, "all ready." Wendy was bent over, bound and prone. Her holes presented to the crowd behind her. The pledges lined up, the first one getting on her knees and a sister turning the vibrator on.

Nala knelt down beside Wendy and smiled. She stroked her slave's hair, "do your best for me, slut... I have a surprise for you when we get finished here. Until then, you better try your best to come less than these little sluts.. Are you ready?"

Wendy wasn't expecting Emma to take charge as quickly as she did. Suddenly a ballgag was shoved into the MILF's mouth then forced on her knees and bent over.
"MMMMMPH!!!," she groaned as her head was forced to the floor, her tight firm full ass upright and oh so inviting....
With her head down she couldn't see what was coming next...she felt cold metal of what could only be a spreaderbar , pushing her ankles apart and locked in place. Her arms were grabbed and pulled backward, her wrists now cuffed to her ankles.
Wendy had never been in such a vulnerable position....

When she heard of the plans, she trembled. Nala was putting her in a hopeless situation! soon her head was slightly pulled back, rope connecting her collar to the spreaderbar. Ordinarily she wouldn't dream of putting up a fight for fear of angering her owner, but it hurt and she did struggle, however hopelessly. How many girls would be torturing her?

Nala bending over close to Wendy's face did little to reassure her. Orgasm denial for Nala would be childs play.....she was certain that if she were to lose, denial would be only the start.

As the first girl knelt and pushed a vibrator up close, Wendy did her best to put herself into a substate, doing her best to concentrate on anything else----ANYTHING---except for what was happening between her shackled open thighs.
At least Nala said she could cum LESS than the girls, not that she couldn't cum altogether.

It truly was torture. As one girl after another came up and teased the bound and gagged MILF, Wendy groaned gurgled and squealed.....one warm wet tongue after another bathed her pussy, her cunt lips swollen and throbbing. After 8 girls had come and gone, the ninth was just persistant enough to force Wendy to cum. She groaned loudly, her body went into spasms and came almost violently.
Lucky for her, she quickly got herself back into subspace, quietly deriding herself for letting her guard down that one time.

By the time the ordeal was over, Wendy had reason to be proud of herself. She failed only once while the other girls failed.
She stayed motionless, hoping the last girl was indeed the last.

The game went fairly quickly. There were only fifteen girls, each given thirty sexonds ti lick her to orgasm. The atmosphere was tense. The smell of sex in the air as the women tongued the MILF their moans mixed with Wendy's, which mixed with the soft hum of the vibrator. The girls did well not coming, only one came thus far, the fifth girl came just as her time was about to end. As the final girl showed up, she felt confident. All she had to do was push Wendy to another orgasm and they would win the game.

She worked her tongue into Wendy's pussy, licking deep and fast. She had experience and she intended to use it, but despite herself, she didn't focus enough on her own orgasm and soon succumbed to the power of the vibrator and came. As the timer ended, her head was pulled away and Went was victorious. The sisters clapped and cheered, Nala began releasing Wendy from her bondage, taking off her gag last. "What a fun game, and and excellent job by my lovely slut, I'm so proud of you Wendy." She stroked the MILFs hair and smiled.

She addressed the room, still looking at Wendy, "the rest of your can do as you please. I'm going to turn in, Wendy needs her rest after being such a depraved slut." She tugged her slave's leash and led the MILF up towards the bedroom. As they went up, Nala looked down at Wendy, "You did well. You lived up to their expectations, and most importantly, you bolstered your owner's reputation. That's why you're getting a treat."

They got into the room and Nala removed Wendy's leash. Surprisingly, she also took off the collar, "Why don't you go take a shower, slut. Relax those muscles with some warm water. After such a long day you've earned it. I won't be joining you this time, sadly. I have to make a call." She set down the collar on the bedside table, "this will still be waiting for when you get back, can't get leather wet after all."

Somehow despite the intentions of all the girls except for the one, Wendy managed to keep herself from cumming. Not that it was easy---it was probably the hardest thing she ever had to do. Hell, even going through the bitterness of her divorce waqs a picnic compared to this----
The sexually challenged and tortured MILF slave concentrated on her owner. The beautifully sexy Nala was perhaps the greatest lover she had ever had, but she was also the most dominating. For every pleasant moment she enjoyed with the erotic nubian also had it's dark moments. Wendy knew from the first moment she gave herself willingly to Nala that it wouldn't all be fun and games...the nubian was training her, nuturing her into becoming what could be close to being the perfect slave.

Wendy was all the more determined to succeed because of her age....she was easily twice the age of many, if not most the girl's here, including her owner. She was more thankful now than before that she not only kept her body up but managed to get a boob job from that asshole of a husband as part of the divorce proceedings.
"Thank you my beautiful Mistress," she said after hearing how proud Nala was of her. "I did it for you....only you."
Crawling on all fours was uncomfortable considering how sore her well used pussy was, but she managed to keep up with Nala as she was led upstairs to her owner's boudoir.

Showering was not only a relief but a reward. As Wendy cleaned herself off, she leaned with her back against the wall, letting the warm water cascade over her tits, down her belly and she opened her legs to allow it to sooth her cunt.
Finally afterwards, she got out, dried then crawled over next to the bed, got on her knees, hands at her side with head bowed as an ultimate sign of submission.

Nala watched Wendy go and stripped naked. She'd already showered that day and didn't need to again, so she simply lays on her side in bed, talling on the phone until Wendy came back. She watched the slave crawl to her and kneel beside the bed, curling her toes at the sight of Wendy's submission. She patted the bed, "come on, get up here."

She guided Wendy to lay on the bed next to her mistress. The black girl admires the older white woman's body. Her hand ran from Wendy's cleavage to her thigh and back up. "Mm, you're so fucking sexy. Sexier than a lot of girls my age." She smiled and rubbed her hand over the inside of one of Wendy's thighs. "You made me very happy. The entire day, before, during and after the event you were the perfect model of disciplined slavery. I know people are gonna look at me different knowing that I'm a hard-ass bitch keeping such a slutty MILF in line."

She chuckled and continued rubbing Wendy's thigh. "By the time the story makes its way around the kinky circles on campus, it'll be that I found you sucking ten cocks at once and tamed you into a perfect, pussy-licking pet within a weekend." Nala grinned, "now, for being so good. You get a reward." She put a hand on the back of Wendy's head and pulled her in for a kiss. Her hand spread Wendy's legs a bit, making her reveal her pussy a bit more but Nala didn't touch it just yet. Instead, she broke the kiss for just a second, "you wanna come for mistress a few more times slut?"

Wendy raised her head and smiled as Nala motioned for her to get up on the bed. They laid on their sides facing each other....the MILF slave cooed and puuurred as Nala explored her body with hand and fingers.
Nothing, no one had looked so alluring, so beautiful as her ebony Mistress....

As she kissed Nala, she pulled back. "I'll be the first to say that my beautiful owner is not a hard ass," she whispered, kissing her again. "and I want to be the perfect slave for you....everything I do and say I do it for you as my sign of submission...I signed you onto the deed of the house, I would gladly go wherever you tell me. Mistress, this body belongs to you, this mind and soul is yours....."

Wendy took Nala's right breast in hand and kissed it, gently sucking on her nipple.
"as for sucking cocks.....well, I did start out Bi, but you turned me into a pussy loving lesbian...."
The MILF laid on her back. Within a minute Nala had opened the slave's legs.
"Oh Mistress!," she exclaimed at the mention of allowing her to cum. "May I?....please, for you?"

Nala smiled as Wendy spoke, "I'm not soiling that good mouth with cock. Your mouth is mine, just like the rest of you." She moved her hand up and began gently stroking Wendy's pussy with two of her fingers. "Mm, I'm gonna be graduating soon. You know what that means, slut?" She paused for a moment to let Wendy respond, "it means no more classes, no more college and nothing keeping me from dominating you every night."

She chuckled softly, "hands up, over your head." Nala cuffed Wendy's wrists together using a pair of fuzzy handcuffs that were looped around the headboard to keep Wendy's wrists in place. She followed that up by slipping a blindfold over her slave's eyes, blinding the slave while Nala's fingers slowly pushed into Wendy'a pussy, deliberately going slow to tease her. "I don't need to spend nights away, leaving you deprived and wanting. I don't need to dominate you over face time. I can do anything I want to you, any time."

She pulled her fingers out of Wendy's pussy and held them up to the slave's lips, "suck my fingers clean or you won't get to come at all tonight." She slowly slid her fingers in and out between Wendy's lips. "I'll never get tired of touching you, slut." She pulled her fingers free and grabbed a new toy, a rabbit vibrator. This was something she'd picked up that day, along with the polished metal collar and cuffs that were now Wendy's "formal fetish wear."

The black girl turned the toy on and let it hum softly, letting Wendy hear it loud and clear. "Legs open, slut. Now beg to be fucked by the toy." She rubbed the shaft against Wendy's pussy, just barely grazing her pussy with the vibrating toy.

Wendy was smiling until Nala mentioned about her graduating soon. She never bothered to ask her what she majored in and it never occurred to the MILF slave until now that the honeymoon might soon be over.
"Uh, Mistress," she asked in all seriousness. "you never talked about your plans after graduation....is there a profession you've been planning for?....I hope it includes me..."
Wendy was suddenly finding it hard to hold back tears at the prospect of Nala leaving her behind to pursue whatever career she had her sights set on. She wasn't naive enough to think that Nala's entire future life revolved around her MILF slave and her alone.
"Please Mistress," she sobbed....."please dominate me tonight, tomorrow night, every night....."

She pretended to struggle a little as her wrists were cuffed above and behind her head. She was then blindfolded, panting in anticipation of what would happen next. Suddenly she felt fingers slowly penetrating her cunt.
"Oh my God," she murmered, gasping......"you know you can have me whenever you want...any time, any day....I belong to you...."

Wendy barely felt the toy grazing her already puffed pussy lips.
"Please....oh GOD, PLEEEEEEESE fuck me with that thing!...."
she let out a high pitched squeal. "Mistress...PLEASE!!!!...fuck your unworthy slut...."

Nala gently bit Wendy's nipple and pulled it with her teeth, "oh don't be worried, slut. I won't be leaving you." She wiped Wendy's eyes with a finger, "I've got a job lined up at a big company, thanks to some contacts my mom gave me. Nothing important, but it's a start in business, and there's plenty of opportunity to grow." She swirled her tongue around Wendy's nipple, "and as you know, and apartment in the city is expensive. But, a nice suburban house a few blocks the train station is a good option. Especially when you have a needy cougar living off her shrimp-dicked ex-husband's alimony is able to afford it."

She licked over Wendy's nipple again, then moved to the other. "Plus, it's an even sweeter deal when that cougar is a sexy ass MILF who just loves serving her younger mistress. So I'm thinking, after I graduate I'll just move in here, I have everything I need. A house, money from my job and even a good little sub to help me relieve stress after a long day at work." She finally pushed the vibrator inside of Wendy's pussy and began slowly pumping it in and out of Wendy's pussy. You're not getting rid of me so easily, I don't want to replace my needy white bitch, because the one I have is perfect already." She turned Wendy's head and kissed her, locking lips with the woman as she fucked her with the vibrating toy.

Wendy smiled know that she knew not only would her mistress not be leaving her, but she would soon be moving in with her.
"Mistress," she whispered, gasping as she continued to be teased by the head of the vibe...."I'm sooo looking forward to you moving in with me....the house is so empty when it's not shared by two....of course it's yours as well....I'll sign it over to you if you order me to...."

She let out a squeal as she felt her nipples became hard as stone, jutting out as they were tongue bather and kissed. Like every part of her body, her tits no longer belonged to her. Her body as well as her mind now belonged to Nala.
But now something else did as well, a part of her that for such a long time, had laid idle, untouched and unclaimed.

She felt this coming for a long time but was always afraid of her owner's reaction....now that Nala had told her about her future plans, she had to tell her.

"Mistress," she stammered...."th....there's......un, something I have to tell you......"
The nervous MILF finally managed to blurt it out....
"Mistress....I love you....I mean, I've fallen in love with you....:"
Blurting out what she had kept inside for so long was such a relief, she felt like totally giving into pleasure, squirting a gusher as Nala fucked her.

Nala nodded to Wendy's declarations about the house. "You're gonna be a good little house slave for me. All day, every day until I get home you're gonna be serving me by keeping my home nice and tidy until I come back and start playing with you again." She pumped the toy deep inside of Wendy's pussy, filling her insides with the toy.

As Wendy professed her feelings for Nala, the black domme hesitated. It seemed so sudden and uncalled for, yet also so right. Nala nodded to herself and kissed Wendy's lips. "I don't care about your race, age, or your ex. Because I love you too Wendy, you're the perfect woman and the perfect slut for me and now, I want you to come real hard for me. Come like a good little slut, come like the slave I know you are." As Wendy squirted so hard, Nala smiled. She kept pumping the dildo through her orgasm and soon after pulled it out. She lifted it up and pressed one side to Wendy's mouth, "lick it clean, slut."

As Wendy began licking, Nala licked the opposite side. She pulled the blindfold off of Wendy's eyes so the MILF could see her mistress licking the toy with her. Nala pulled the toy away and grabbed the back of Wendy's head. She pulled her slave in for a kiss, slipping her tongue into their passionate lip lock. She shifted her body around so she was laying on Wendy, the MILF's wrists still cuffed to the bed. "You're such a good slut." She ran a hand over Wendy's breast. "How about a little snack before bed?" Nala sat up and got onto her knees, rubbing her pussy slowly.

Wendy groaned as she squirted yet again, her gurly guyser coating Nala's hand and the toy as she continued to fuck the MILF even as she was cumming. She was even more aroused at the thought of being kept chained or somehow restrained in the house, a willing sex prisoner forbidden to leave until her owner returned.

"I wanna be the perfect slut for you Mistress," she groaned, her back arching...."I want to......'UUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!"

Nala's lips were heaven enough, but when her owner straddled her and began to lower her dark ebony pussy over her slave's mouth, Wendy brought her head up.
"More.....please Mistress, more...."
Wendy dove her curled tongue inside Nala's pussy, fucking her with it......

Nala smiled as she watched Wendy push her tongue in. She moaned as the slave began eating her owner, then put her hand on the back of Wendy's head. Nala used it as a guide for a few minutes, then pulled Wendy's head back. She kept her pussy there, hovering over Wendy's lips. "I know you wanna have a taste of delicious chocolate again, so you'd better listen to me. You're fantastic at fucking my twat with your tongue, but I wanna feel little slut giving her mistress a good licking session."

She smiled, "you feel good when you fuck me with your tongue. But most times I want you to fuck me, I'll just strap a dildo on that pretty face and ride it. Now, be good and show my pussy some real loving like only you, my favorite little MILF can provide..."

The relationship between Nala and Wendy was different now. They'd changed from neighbors with similar sexual appetites, to kinky lovers and then to a loving Mistress and slave couple. A nonconventional form of showing their love and devotion, but Nala knew how she felt. Seeing anyone else in Wendy's place was impossible for her, nobody could fill her position. Nala made a decision, she wasn't going to act on it yet, but she knew that she intended to keep Wendy forever, and nothing was going to stop that.

Wendy obliged, murmuring a 'thank you Mistress' before beginning to give her owner a tongue bathing of her life. Her wrists were still restrained, so she moved her head this way and that, carressing the inside of Nala's upper thighs until they were covered. Slowly moving up she licked ever so gently around the outline of the woman's pussy lips, alreaqdy feeling them aroused and swollen, blood engorged.
The MILF didn't want her owner to cum just yet, even though she knew just a little more attention and she would. Instead she licked Nala's slit up and down the middle without penetration then proceeded to bathe her lips, licking and kissing.

Wendy had to please her owner----she HAD to---
the sooner Nala would decide to move in the sooner Wendy's new life as Nala's permanent slave would begin.

The sweet sound of Nala's moans echoed through the room. She grinded her pussy against Wendy's tongue, a hand on the back of the slave's head. She didn't use it to control Wendy's licking, simply to keep a sense of control. One that after several minutes of Wendy's wonderful tongue-work, Nala put into effect.

She pulled Wendy's head in and moaned loudly. The younger woman was never stopped being amazed by the ability and technique of her MILF slave. Before Wendy, Nala had exclusively fucked girls her age and thought they were the perfect lovers. Wendy had been an experiment, a little spur-of-the-moment decision to take the older woman for what Nala had assumed would be a one-night-stand.

How wrong she had been. Wendy put all the black goddess's previous lovers to shame. She had the body, beauty, and endurance of a younger woman; the depravity of a needy housewife as well as the experience of a hot MILF. She was every fantasy Nala didn't realize she'd had. She was the perfect submissive storm that Nala craved, and was ultimately the slave she fell in love with.

Nala screamed as she squirted into Wendy's mouth and onto her face. As the orgasm passed, she sighed. Nobody else made her squirt, only Wendy ever could. Very soon, only Wendy ever would. The black domme sat still for a moment, then looked down at Wendy. She smiled and removed the girls bondage. Rather than send her elsewhere to sleep in a little slave-bed, Nala simply lay down and pulled Wendy close. "I like sleeping with you in bed, feeling your warm sexy body is so nice. But don't forget that you only get this as a reward for excellent behavior, and sleeping like this; without being bound in the bed, that is a special kindness, a treat after such a hard day for you."

She kissed Wendy and smiled, "Sleep well now, pet. Don't forget what I said, next weekend I'm taking you to meet my mom." She kissed Wendy again and turned off the light, pulling the slave close and whispering a soft "I love you" as she fell asleep.

After a few minutes of vigorous tongue fucking, Wendy was soon rewarded by a gusher of warm fluid issuing from Nala's pussy. The MILF hadn't eaten Nala half as much as her owner had done to her, but Wendy knew her Mistress had eithedr never squirted before or it had been quite a while. As Nala screamed, she mashed down as hard as she could, injecting a torrent of ejaculation fluid directly into Wendy's eager and open mouth.....it felt so good to feel the warm fluid gliding down her throat and into her belly....Wendy felt at this moment she could survive on nothing but her owner's juices....

It felt so good to finally have her restraints taken off and knowing she wouldn't be spending another night curled up in a cage or oversized pet bed. As the two of them nestled in under the sheets, Wendy gently took Nala and turned her on her side, facing her.

"I want you," she murmered to her owner...."I love you....I need you...."
As Nala was drifting off to sleep, Wendy gently kissed her owner's nipples......

The next morning, Nala woke Wendy early and had a brief session with her. She had Wendy eat her pussy again until Nala came, then sent the MILF home completely naked, promising to bring her clothes later in the day. Thankfully, Nala had woken her early enough that the older woman was able to get out before the neighborhood had woken up.

The following week passed relatively quickly. Nala couldn't get out to dominate Wendy in person since she had her exams that week, but she kept Wendy busy with little tasks to toy with her. Things like making the MILF crawl around her house instead of walk, it having Wendy edge herself over face time for Nala's amusement during her study breaks. Of course, she had Wendy sending her provocative photos and videos several times a day, which also helped relieve stress.

But, like a flash, the week was over. Nala was finished and now she just needed to wait a week or so for graduation. Tonight however, was a big night for the domme and her slave. Tonight was the night that Wendy would meet Nala's mother. It was quite an occasion, as such, Nala showed up on Wendy's doorstep early that evening. She had altered Wendy earlier when she would be arriving and as she unlocked the door and stepped inside, she expected to see her slave nude and waiting for her mistress.

Back
Top Bottom